The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 15-06-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
zach15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Just finished a session with aum from regent lust. Had to say was pleased from the experience. Especially after i got aeroplane by another stable.

Body/looks: 8/10 cl
Bbbj: had to give props for this. I dont usually cum when given one. So far in my time as a lurker here only 2 have gotten me to come and the first was from fonn of et88 Stable last year and now aum of TRL. 9/10 for me.
Fj: initiated multiple positions and that for me is a plus point. 9/10
GFE:8/10. Playful and cheerful most of the time.
Rtf: if vitamin m restocks soon. Probably would go for her or viola. Saw the rest of the girls when we were heading to the room and she caught me eye.

Overall one of my top 5 experience so far frm this dome.
Old 15-06-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
roystone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finish a session with debi from siam angel...

Look: plus 10 year old from the age given( 30 +)
But is her just that when she was 19
Boobs: 34b the most
Body: silm
Bbbj: 5/10 can feel the teeth as and when
Cat bath: just use her lips to go all over that all
Fj: 7/10 because she did most of the job haha i was still thinking why i didnt reject upfront haiz...

Rtf no way just the look is a huge turn off
Old 16-06-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
terulll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Great Bonks

FR for Yoghurt from Siam

message okt and he recommend yogurt, so i book her, went to the place and she is actually going up on the elevator with me haha it was damn awkward

She's cute better than the photo, look more clearer and damn nice but look isn't everything tho
the GOOD thing about her is only the look
im really DISSAPONTED since the okt recommend this girl

the service she provided is NOT the same as advertised, she turn me off so many times, and complains a lot, damn i hate this kind of service
so here's the review

Looks:11/10 better in person for sure she's 21 and im sure she is
Boobs: papaya typed of boobs with pink nipples which is cute
Body: nice looking body
Frenching: this is the first time she turn me off she complaint a lot about it
BBBJ: -10/10 damn bad
cat bath:3/10
FJ: 3/10 i better jerk off rather than to spend $130 just to get this kind of service

RTF: ABSOLUTELY NOT i rather keep my $130 and find another girls or jerk off
Old 16-06-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 8
reddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally back from biz trip. Seem very happening while I'm away
- with fake $50 notes
- service complain on one of the girls
- one stable up lorry
- and most importantly new girls on the block

Any kind bros have FRs to share on Teeruk's Noona or Emmanuelle's Amy?
Thanks in advance
Old 16-06-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roystone View Post

Fj: 7/10 because she did most of the job haha i was still thinking why i didnt reject upfront haiz...

wah dodge a bullet! almost booked her but timing no good...
Old 16-06-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

The power of airbrush and filters nowadays. Zzzz

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 16-06-2017, 01:30 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
narb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jan of Teeruklover 10.30pm
Asked about FRs for her this morning and was told by senior bro that she was here before in March. Saw quite a few positive FRs including his (stealthbomber) for her, so I decided to book her tmr. But bro SK suddenly WhatsApp me (saw my question maybe?) and ask me mai tu liao, just book, late at night still good. So here goes my experience with 3rd FL from teeruk.
Brought some cha siew pau and dimsum for her after seeing earlier bro FR to bring food. She just thank me shyly then we proceed to sop shower. Once returning to the room, she totally take off her mask. Shy 个屁, she began one of the fiercest cat bath I ever had. Before long we are Frenching and she went all out. Decent bbbj and soon, she start to cap me to start the deed. Apparently business was slow today and she certainly seems hungry (not for dimsum). She certainly put on some meat at her ass since her photos (which were from previous trip, tsk tsk), resulting in a succulent doggy experience. Cowgirl was good too, totally treated my didi like a dildo and just twist and twist. First shot in missionary and as usual,I sweat easily and keep dripping on her,but she just wipe my face and keep asking me to continue.
Showered, and she offered some massage. Decent with some strength, but I just pull her in to cuddle. Chat awhile and apparently she work as a make up artist in Thailand. Decent English but I end up using Google Translate too. Keep on tell me "now?", I tell her my ulti haven't cool down, but turn out she meant "cold" in Thai..
Round 2 after that, pretty much the same, eager to speak French. Finished in doggy.

Face: 9/10 no make up on as I saw her use facial wash during final shower (which is my preference), but smooth skin and definitely same girl as pic. If make up on sure more attractive for some bros.
Body: 7/10 natural Bs that is slightly saggy, big areolas. Decent for me, Boob lovers fall out. Curvy but not plump at all. Invited me to paint, but I ask her to shave her pussy first haha. Not forest, but I prefer fully shaved.
Foreplay: 8/10 aggressive hungry, fast and furious. Can ask her to slow down and be sensual. Bbbj was quite slurpy too.
Fj: 8/10 accommodating to many positions, including the Lotus position as recommended. Just lean back and let her go wild.
Gfe: 9/10 takes initiative, esp after I tell her I'm the shy type. No slowing down, keep on slap my ass to keep going. She think I am a horse??
Location is in East, discreet and long walk from mrt. Recommend uber to nearby mrt.
Rtf: considered one of the good bonks in current market if you want some hungry FL with non man made nehneh. She also have a 4yo son, asked about her age and she honestly tell me 27. Whole experience seems genuine, including her hunger for sex, though experienced bros might disagree.
Saw her roommates, familiar sight of Nan is gone. Demoness Jan is the new heir to Nan's al ghul of Teeruk?? Not surprised if her bookings shoot up, as she did maintained standards of previous FRs in March.
Bros, take my salt with a FR of pinch.
Old 16-06-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by narb View Post
FR for Jan of Teeruklover 10.30pm
Asked about FRs for her this morning and was told by senior bro that she was here before in March. Saw quite a few positive FRs including his (stealthbomber) for her, so I decided to book her tmr. But bro SK suddenly WhatsApp me (saw my question maybe?) and ask me mai tu liao, just book, late at night still good. So here goes my experience with 3rd FL from teeruk.
Brought some cha siew pau and dimsum for her after seeing earlier bro FR to bring food. She just thank me shyly then we proceed to sop shower. Once returning to the room, she totally take off her mask. Shy 个屁, she began one of the fiercest cat bath I ever had. Before long we are Frenching and she went all out. Decent bbbj and soon, she start to cap me to start the deed. Apparently business was slow today and she certainly seems hungry (not for dimsum). She certainly put on some meat at her ass since her photos (which were from previous trip, tsk tsk), resulting in a succulent doggy experience. Cowgirl was good too, totally treated my didi like a dildo and just twist and twist. First shot in missionary and as usual,I sweat easily and keep dripping on her,but she just wipe my face and keep asking me to continue.
Showered, and she offered some massage. Decent with some strength, but I just pull her in to cuddle. Chat awhile and apparently she work as a make up artist in Thailand. Decent English but I end up using Google Translate too. Keep on tell me "now?", I tell her my ulti haven't cool down, but turn out she meant "cold" in Thai..
Round 2 after that, pretty much the same, eager to speak French. Finished in doggy.

Face: 9/10 no make up on as I saw her use facial wash during final shower (which is my preference), but smooth skin and definitely same girl as pic. If make up on sure more attractive for some bros.
Body: 7/10 natural Bs that is slightly saggy, big areolas. Decent for me, Boob lovers fall out. Curvy but not plump at all. Invited me to paint, but I ask her to shave her pussy first haha. Not forest, but I prefer fully shaved.
Foreplay: 8/10 aggressive hungry, fast and furious. Can ask her to slow down and be sensual. Bbbj was quite slurpy too.
Fj: 8/10 accommodating to many positions, including the Lotus position as recommended. Just lean back and let her go wild.
Gfe: 9/10 takes initiative, esp after I tell her I'm the shy type. No slowing down, keep on slap my ass to keep going. She think I am a horse??
Location is in East, discreet and long walk from mrt. Recommend uber to nearby mrt.
Rtf: considered one of the good bonks in current market if you want some hungry FL with non man made nehneh. She also have a 4yo son, asked about her age and she honestly tell me 27. Whole experience seems genuine, including her hunger for sex, though experienced bros might disagree.
Saw her roommates, familiar sight of Nan is gone. Demoness Jan is the new heir to Nan's al ghul of Teeruk?? Not surprised if her bookings shoot up, as she did maintained standards of previous FRs in March.
Bros, take my salt with a FR of pinch.
Nice FR, bro. Who else looks petite SYT there? Any intel to share😁😉
Old 16-06-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
pratmonster3094 is Cool - loads of Potential
HI bros!!

TGIF!

Is Peggy a real bomb in bonking? Any reviews?
Old 16-06-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 18
tanben is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanben is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanben is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sweet moments i had last night with Kuzumi of emmanuelle

She was just like the winning Jackpot & i mean it !!!

I was quite reluctant though, whether or not to book First !!!

what attract me is her slim figure and slim body

Ok simple nice sweet short fr for her

Looks (8) well, live pics around 80% with her glass on, so as for First her real person, she has sharp stunning features which will caught your eye just can't stop looking at her.(Bros, if u happens to bonk her, look at her facial expression & for you to know ,for you to find out :-)

Body (8.5) she is not for boobies lover but still her boobs are not saggy, still firm & nice pair of sensitive nipples. Petite & she has no found of any fats content area, simply curvy figure with a very nice view of ass

* Services wise *

Bro superman charbo never disappoint me before.
My first time got his recommendation which is really good.

For the first released (Cum In Mouth) 10/10
Start with a deepthroat bbbj then touching it to make me feel high then follow by ass rim and sucking of ball.
She does this wonderfully, with no single leftover drops around my cock. Totally shown me what is the meaning of the word ''DRY''

Continuously, she gave me whole body massage. Though not professional but she is really hardworking & i able to feel the urge to ask for me..lol
Slowly down with catbath & started licking everywhere man!! 7.5/10
Frenched madly like great lovers, non-stop!! 8.5/10
During FJ, her moans r the super power tuner, which tuned up my high level & cum very fast...lol her moans r owning !!! 8/10

Overall these were what my session, will skips our GFE...hanky panky scenes..all for u guys to find out liao.

Thank u bro superman for all the arrangement.
Old 16-06-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanben View Post
Sweet moments i had last night with Kuzumi of emmanuelle

She was just like the winning Jackpot & i mean it !!!

I was quite reluctant though, whether or not to book First !!!

what attract me is her slim figure and slim body

Ok simple nice sweet short fr for her

Looks (8) well, live pics around 80% with her glass on, so as for First her real person, she has sharp stunning features which will caught your eye just can't stop looking at her.(Bros, if u happens to bonk her, look at her facial expression & for you to know ,for you to find out :-)

Body (8.5) she is not for boobies lover but still her boobs are not saggy, still firm & nice pair of sensitive nipples. Petite & she has no found of any fats content area, simply curvy figure with a very nice view of ass

* Services wise *

Bro superman charbo never disappoint me before.
My first time got his recommendation which is really good.

For the first released (Cum In Mouth) 10/10
Start with a deepthroat bbbj then touching it to make me feel high then follow by ass rim and sucking of ball.
She does this wonderfully, with no single leftover drops around my cock. Totally shown me what is the meaning of the word ''DRY''

Continuously, she gave me whole body massage. Though not professional but she is really hardworking & i able to feel the urge to ask for me..lol
Slowly down with catbath & started licking everywhere man!! 7.5/10
Frenched madly like great lovers, non-stop!! 8.5/10
During FJ, her moans r the super power tuner, which tuned up my high level & cum very fast...lol her moans r owning !!! 8/10

Overall these were what my session, will skips our GFE...hanky panky scenes..all for u guys to find out liao.

Thank u bro superman for all the arrangement.
Looks (8) well, live pics around 80% with her glass on -- which live pics with her glass on ? I don't see any live pics and also I did not see glasses. Pls give link.
Old 16-06-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Poorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpinJimmy View Post
wah dodge a bullet! almost booked her but timing no good...
Omg, same. Wanted to have her yesterday, but time slot was taken.
Old 16-06-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -74 / Power: 0
Keithios has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:

Is she the girl in THAI version Take me out S11, Ep15, Girl Number 27?

Her fb Deear Suppamongkonchai
Old 16-06-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jena from Dollhouse:

Initially wanted cartoon but my flight back was delayed but woke up this morning wanting some bonking exercise and dollhse okt took my booking early around 7am....other stables' okts all still in slumberland either counting the day's takings or playing police n pimps with AVs in their dreams or nightmare

Jena was who she is in the photos sans makeup.
And plain tees n short skirt so more milf than the clubbing girl look in the photos.

I don't mind as i always prefer natural look when in bed. She has been here 2 days...and had average of 4 customers so far...but the way she serves...i am sure there will be many rtf.... French connoisseur would love Jena...... Her bbj was awesome n her fj was simply tight...not just the hole but also the hugging as you fucked her. She moan and whispered in my ear....we rocked n go all over the bed with her stuck like a leech to me...even standing up fr cowgirl n ended up missionary in one continuos movement without disengagingl our bodies....went on and on till i panted...as we french wildly ....till i exploded in her.

Hell of a fuck...after the deed we continue hugging and frenching ....did not complete 2nd shot as i slept only 2 hr last night and took a long time for first shot.

In a nutshell...body trim ...no stretch mark ...boobs perky...but not melon size like a number fr this stable..more big pao size. butt fleshy....tan.

English can converse....Uni grad...bubbly and smiling face....might rtf a few times b4 she goes back as i like the chemistry.....

Also forgot to mention...shower was non-SOP...lots of rubbing soapy bodies. ....groping...frenching..almost wanted to fuck in there....

Last edited by Dobernite; 16-06-2017 at 09:50 PM.
Old 16-06-2017, 01:31 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
narb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Nice FR, bro. Who else looks petite SYT there? Any intel to share😁😉
Saw one dua neh bu (big tits girl) wearing nerdy specs lying on the sofa using her phone and getting ready to sleep, so cute. But too drained by Jan 😱
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1