The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-01-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 14
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieintn View Post
Not defending anyone just from a neutral pt of view if it is stated in the ad then MLs shld offer during the session to be in line with what they posted...if they did not state n patrons still insisted and threaten then tt is not right. But there to say sometimes MLs also have black sheep (cut corner, shortchange on service n time) so are equally for patrons.

Personally I wld check with the MLs first before I go for any session as you know different MLs actually offer different services(nude,shower, bj, GFE, syt etc.). Bro Javabean also provide a quite informative list which I use for reference.....
Well said, but to threaten ml for service they don't offer is more than not right. Honestly speaking this a crime! Although the service that ml are offering are also illegal, worst is to send back china. For bro that continue to take advantage and think they will be always get away. Think twice, attempt to rape and threatening only one place to send. Jail.
Old 04-01-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
MR for Notti 淘气

A quick one for Notti.

My experience was pretty much similar to Bro Special Spawner's detail MR on her.

Just to add a few points:
super SYT - maybe 21-2yo
Looks like a younger version of Sydney
Boobs and tits oso similar LOL
Diligent, patient, gentle and polite.
Innocent and Naivety

She forgotten to send the exact address to me until the last min, so it was 10min into appointment time by the time we start, but she still gave me the full 60min. +++ point for her.

2 of my favourite items are on her ad and both were nicely delivered when I ask for them.

Given her youthful look, I think she will look much better with lesser make-up in a simple T and FBT; in replacement of that awful transparent nightie.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 04-01-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffykite View Post
Wtf...ask the ML share the HP. Share here to spread.
Kena blacklist n make these jokers famous!
No. This thread is solely for sharing of good and bad mr. Any case of crime should be refer to police.

Putting in numbers here will have the whole thread deleted. The rule of this forum is have the samsters identity protected.

It is a very easy and a right thing for ml to make a police report as she going home anyway. There is no way to verify a crime has taken place in this forum. Some have white card is even easier to interact with their own officer. There no need to get involved.

The only logical reason i can think of is samsters are personally getting involved with mls,blacklisting is the job of the various webmasters to blacklist in their own threads and websites.

All webmasters should remind their girls to work and not to create trouble. All issues should be refer to okts themselves and not getting their favourite customers,kc natored customers or even bf husband to speak up here.

Any more talk on these accusations i personally identify and find the ml and that bro.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 04-01-2016 at 12:35 AM.
Old 04-01-2016, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
shogo85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a humble 2 MRs for 2 Ladies during my recent endeavors:

Peace (LTD)
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=578533

Was looking for a fail-safe during the nearing of New Year, so managed to book Peace for a maiden 1hr session, and wasn't disappointed:

Looks: 80% Similar to recent photo profile. Sweet looking girl with distinctive attractive features.

Figure: Petite & proportionate hour glass with nice B boobs. (More to the slim / skinny side)

Massage: Has effort in the massage (mid strength)

Sensual: Superb BM / Catbath

GFE: Friendly and quite chatty, but maybe lack of chemistry & tired on that day, thus could not release, but was patient nonetheless. And the singing along to the songs was really well done and made the atmosphere soothing!

RTM: Yes, when have the time & round 2! RTC soon before CNY.

Well recommended for Bros looking for attractive non-MILF. 2016 Cheers
Old 04-01-2016, 05:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
shogo85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR Part 2

Xiao Mi (SBC)
https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=553541

RTM MR since wanted a really good massage before the start of the 2016 Work week sigh, and decided to RTM Xiaomi on Sun for 90 min session.

Location: Just recently located to the East, convenient with MRT & parking

Looks: Still the same sweet looking girl (More Girl Next Door) - Only just look a little tired due to personal situation, but all is well again!

Figure: C boobs with nice legs & smooth skin (nice to grope while happy ending)

Massage: This is where she will always excel. Back stepping / oil massage / navel candling / hot stone therapy / head & neck massage!!!

Sensual: A nice SOP release after a full collection of massage

GFE: Generally very chatty girl & maybe RTM so chemistry increased I guess with the topics shared.

RTM: Yes, and recommend for Bros who like hard massage! Not a time watcher as well

On a side note: She did feedback to apologise on the recent customer aeroplane incident as recently had been oversleeping due to her inability to sleep till the wee hours. Should improve on the coming weeks i guess

That's all and wish everyone a happy 2016! Cheers and till next month till Vit M replenishes!
Old 04-01-2016, 06:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16179 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Another ad with fake photos. 娜娜 http://www.shenhua69.com/na/
Probably her real photos are here http://www.sglonelyguy.com/nina-massage/
Old 04-01-2016, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1307 / Power: 21
fire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud of

Any bro tried? same as photo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetloving View Post
Made an appointment with her today. Very sweet looking, just look at her cannot tahan already.
Area quite discreet, some walking distance for those with no private transport though.哇
SOP, took a bath, went back into the room and stripped to my birthday suit.
Massage was ok with some arousing "accidental" touch at my groin area.
By the time I turn around, little boss already harden. She gave me a cheeky look and touch my little boss, I nodded my head.
She did a breast massage on me, and can feel her nipples rubbing against my body. BJ was good, with high GFE. She did it all slowly, don't feel like in a rush. HJ was good, stroking my little boss slowly then start to increase the frequency. Unload in no time.
RTM? Yes, high GFE. Also chatty.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=581524
Old 04-01-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

This one caught my eye very recently and I think she has not been discussed before though been around for a while liao.

Listed in both SLG and in Dome 2 (under $$$$$$) so could be a FL in disguise. In some of her wechat pics, she looks like a viet girl with thick browns...

Any Bros can help to comment? Thanks in advance.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 04-01-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 15
Advalorum is a glorious beacon of lightAdvalorum is a glorious beacon of lightAdvalorum is a glorious beacon of lightAdvalorum is a glorious beacon of lightAdvalorum is a glorious beacon of lightAdvalorum is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
I was reluctant to post an FR but Miyuki (http://www.sglonelyguy.com/miyuki-massage/) totally deserves one.

Texted to book an appointment with her and her replies are very prompt and time slots are very limited! I suggest bros to make an appointment instead of do a walk-in.

Instructions to the place was very clear and the location is really convenient.

First look, confirm chio. It is not those pleasant looking type… but those really head turning type of chio.

Massage was of great strength!

Brief scoring for her:

Looks: 8.5/10 She looks like one of the more well-known/recognisable local freelance models. I am not saying who, bros who see her before should know she resembles this model. Chiseled face and she looks like in her late 20s. Long hair, quite flawless facial complexion.

Body: 8.5/10 Miss M is slim and her body is quite well maintained. She is also very tall. Totally smooth skin. Should be a B cupper I guess.

Massage: 8.5/10 good strength, not piano type.

Special: 9.5/10 sensual strokes, she seems experienced and knows exactly how to tease and make men feel high. I came with a little body jerk.

Attitude: 9.5/10 Friendly and chatty, can click with me very well. she knows how to make you feel at ease. Very obliging too.

Location: 10/10 very central and very easily accessible by public transport

Place: 9/10 Very clean and cosy. Nice aroma smell and best of all, very very discreet.

Overall, very positive experience.

Totally agree with bro here. Miyuki is one awesome lady.
Lookwise - she is sweet and very sexy
Massagewise - Good and especially the soft sensual tantalising one
Attitude - very friendly and good conversationalist with excellent service
Place - excellent - high end spa that is customised - only one room and with appointments you do not bump into one another.
Ambience - fantastic - with soft music and super clean bed and towels
Service - absolutely satisfying, and if chemistry works well, you are in cloud 9.
Old 04-01-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
fictore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://liltigersden.com/passion/

Don't know how to write much. Just wanna give support.

Looks : OK to me. In her late 20s.
Body : Got shape
Boobs : Nice to look, good to hold, can grab and knead
Massage : comfortable, and relaxing
Special : use her breasts to rub my back and butts, then turn over, use breast massage my little bro. Very unusual for me. Strange but very high for me. Then got her to HJ me when i about to shoot.

Will go again for her when I am free
Old 04-01-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
puckman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleHaze View Post
Unfortunate for some, fortunate for others looks like another ML has switched to FL. Maybe in this case is switching back to where she started I thought I read before but can't confirm that.

Can say she makes it tempting to try her as a FL cause visited her as a ML and was completely satisfied with her service. She gave a decent massage and her HJ was something in between a HDLY and a JG and really quite nice. But to be honest the best part about her, besides her smile😊 is she seems like a very sweet person so I really hope she gets treated well it whatever she does.

Here SLG post is showing her as FL but the SH69 post is still ML, SBC post not found. Phone and wechat contacts are the same.

Su Fei 苏菲 (SLG) / Xia Tian 夏天 (SBC) / Lin 淋淋 (SH69)
Formerly aka: Sophie (SBC), Olive (MGZW), Darla 哒啦 (LTD)

http://www.shenhua69.com/lin/
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/summer-fj/
Yes, agreed. Hope her new range of clientele treats her well. She's really sweet.

Her SBC link is already up
http://sgbeautycastle.com/summer-bbbj-cim-fj/
Old 04-01-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckman View Post
Yes, agreed. Hope her new range of clientele treats her well. She's really sweet.

Her SBC link is already up
http://sgbeautycastle.com/summer-bbbj-cim-fj/
her new pics quite chio , how close does she looks like to her pics ?
Old 04-01-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PurpleHaze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
her new pics quite chio , how close does she looks like to her pics ?
I remember her looking most like her Lin SH69 post which are her ML pics. She was wearing a lingerie top and panties when I met her so can't say if her complete naked body is like the naked pics.

She stays with a couple of ladies who seemed like they were older aunties or even mamsans! But no worries, they even invited me to stay for lunch one had made!

Isn't this hobby fun and full of great stories to share with your mates!
Old 04-01-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
sta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I agree. Would up u if I have "power".

Have fun chionging guys and don't get into the wrong side of the law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhwalong View Post
Well said, but to threaten ml for service they don't offer is more than not right. Honestly speaking this a crime! Although the service that ml are offering are also illegal, worst is to send back china. For bro that continue to take advantage and think they will be always get away. Think twice, attempt to rape and threatening only one place to send. Jail.
Old 04-01-2016, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 10
helloSYT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhelloSYT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bro! what's up and happy 2016 !!

To all bros that tried passion, is she enhanced?? read of her MR stating so.

@fictore is her boobs enhanced or real C?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictore View Post
http://liltigersden.com/passion/

Don't know how to write much. Just wanna give support.

Looks : OK to me. In her late 20s.
Body : Got shape
Boobs : Nice to look, good to hold, can grab and knead
Massage : comfortable, and relaxing
Special : use her breasts to rub my back and butts, then turn over, use breast massage my little bro. Very unusual for me. Strange but very high for me. Then got her to HJ me when i about to shoot.

Will go again for her when I am free

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1