The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-01-2016, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Pirate_killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
I was reluctant to post an FR but Miyuki (http://www.sglonelyguy.com/miyuki-massage/) totally deserves one.

Texted to book an appointment with her and her replies are very prompt and time slots are very limited! I suggest bros to make an appointment instead of do a walk-in.

Instructions to the place was very clear and the location is really convenient.

First look, confirm chio. It is not those pleasant looking type… but those really head turning type of chio.

Massage was of great strength!

Brief scoring for her:

Looks: 8.5/10 She looks like one of the more well-known/recognisable local freelance models. I am not saying who, bros who see her before should know she resembles this model. Chiseled face and she looks like in her late 20s. Long hair, quite flawless facial complexion.

Body: 8.5/10 Miss M is slim and her body is quite well maintained. She is also very tall. Totally smooth skin. Should be a B cupper I guess.

Massage: 8.5/10 good strength, not piano type.

Special: 9.5/10 sensual strokes, she seems experienced and knows exactly how to tease and make men feel high. I came with a little body jerk.

Attitude: 9.5/10 Friendly and chatty, can click with me very well. she knows how to make you feel at ease. Very obliging too.

Location: 10/10 very central and very easily accessible by public transport

Place: 9/10 Very clean and cosy. Nice aroma smell and best of all, very very discreet.

Overall, very positive experience.
My experience was similar! Enjoy the session very much.
Old 05-01-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
milouncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://liltigersden.com/maysa/
This is my 1st posting for FL and i think she deserved it.

Here is my true encounter with MAYSA few days back:

Actually i already got a fixed FL, used to patronise her whenever i need massage n JG but unfortunately her schedule was fully booked tat day so i swiftly scan this forum for a alternate FL. Heng arh, saw MAYSA ad(my type of veggie) so i quickly sms her and got a reply within 5mins for a slot.

Location as mentioned was at G area very easy to find. Walk up to her apartment and was greeted by a slim tall gal, Quickly washed up n lay back to be serviced

OMG her massage was awesome not hanky panky type i must said, great technic n enormous strength,she really knows her job very well.

60mins of massage had gone next came the finale JG n 69 HJ, at this point of time she already removed her top and wow infront of me was a nice shaped pair of boobs. Her JG very authentic(thai JG). HJ was slowly done, one hand stroking on my little bro and i fight back by grabbing her boobs haha. Finally buey tahan liao and exploded all over her hands haha.
too bad she never do FJ if not i sure up her haaaa

A very polite n chatty gal, both of us had been chatting throughout e whole session. 150 for a 90mins session really a good deal!!

My rating:

Look : 8.5/10(my type of veggie)
Massage: 9/10
Roaming: only top
Boobs :8/10 (nice shape)
GFE : 8/10
RTM :10/10(confirm plus chop)
Environment: 9/10 Clean n cosy
Old 05-01-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 13
shattered is a Helpful and Caring Samstershattered is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is Miyuki fully clothed during massage? Any BM or catbath provided by her?

In your opinion, should I go for Enna or Miyuki(Paris) ?
Old 05-01-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster (M)

BigBossDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgbeautycastle.com/angela-full-body-massage-hj/

Tried Angela, omg that was a disaster, it is as bad as Fiona (SLG).
She is the kind that don't care what you feel and give you really bad experience.
She did not turn on the air conditioner before I arrived and it is really hot. The room was terrible, she even didn't manage to hide her luggage.
For the massage section, I don't really crave for massage actually, it was the worst massage ever, just like piano type.
She keep on replying message and phone call, but hopefully she stopped that when we proceed to the sexual part.
She gave a BJ, not nice for me then directly gave me a mechanical HJ. I supposed there are BF and HDLY, so I tried to ask for it and she said why don't I require earlier and refused to give me the services.

This is my first FR, hope that can help you guys. Moreover, I won't like to recommend some MLs, as I don't have enough time to do every FRs, Clearly and Dixie from LTD would be a lot better than Angela.

RTM,CONFIRM NO
Bros, never try her please
Old 05-01-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Lanmianbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBossDick View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.com/angela-full-body-massage-hj/

Tried Angela, omg that was a disaster, it is as bad as Fiona (SLG).
She is the kind that don't care what you feel and give you really bad experience.
She did not turn on the air conditioner before I arrived and it is really hot. The room was terrible, she even didn't manage to hide her luggage.
For the massage section, I don't really crave for massage actually, it was the worst massage ever, just like piano type.
She keep on replying message and phone call, but hopefully she stopped that when we proceed to the sexual part.
She gave a BJ, not nice for me then directly gave me a mechanical HJ. I supposed there are BF and HDLY, so I tried to ask for it and she said why don't I require earlier and refused to give me the services.

This is my first FR, hope that can help you guys. Moreover, I won't like to recommend some MLs, as I don't have enough time to do every FRs, Clearly and Dixie from LTD would be a lot better than Angela.

RTM,CONFIRM NO
Bros, never try her please
When i saw that $30 rejection fee on her ads, i had bad feeling for her already , coz why would she care about the rejection fee if shes good , we all visit the ml coz we r itchy or we really need a massage with a little bit of extra ... there is no reason we will reject their service if they are good in terms of services / look .. Feel bad for u bro
Old 05-01-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
samseng67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samseng67 View Post

Anyone try this gal out yet?

Reviews all say good and apparently she is picky as well. With long queue as well.

Contact is found here

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/kacy-massage/

Any feedback is welcomed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovingme View Post
If I remembered correctly , she has been around for sometime .. It was a mix of good and so so remarks with a couple of bad experience .. Not a fail safe one like some of those in tier 1 ones
Wah finally after some time managed to book her.

Just found she leaving soon also haha looks like our govt body working extra hard

anyway quick MR

no complaints, she knows her stuff, solid massage, sufficient strength!

Solid stack of assets ! Good GFE!

RTM? sure , provided she is still around.

summary, if u looking for good rundown with happy ending on a full stack, hard to go wrong, pity i only managed to get my booking nly when she is about to leave hahaha

well the hunt continues!
Old 05-01-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hitrun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by samseng67 View Post
Wah finally after some time managed to book her.

Just found she leaving soon also haha looks like our govt body working extra hard

anyway quick MR

no complaints, she knows her stuff, solid massage, sufficient strength!

Solid stack of assets ! Good GFE!

RTM? sure , provided she is still around.

summary, if u looking for good rundown with happy ending on a full stack, hard to go wrong, pity i only managed to get my booking nly when she is about to leave hahaha

well the hunt continues!

Had a session must say i'm most displeased with her service.

look: 5/10
body: got baby fat. boobs can't be D. At most a B+/C nipple is big and black. Skin is smooth though.
clothing: oversized t-shirt
massage: 6/10
jg: Only 5mins 1/10
gfe: 1/10

Got to her place 10mins before the appt time, text her no reply. Called her never answer. 8 mins after the appointed time, she called me back. Thought ok give her chance as i was about to make another appt with another ML since i thought she aeroplane me and also around her area there are other good masseur.

Upon entering her unit, she is perpetually on the phone. During the massage, one hand on the phone with the other hand massaging. After back massage is done, she took off her t-shirt and start to pic for me till i cum. Cannot play with her nipple, can only rub.

She went to wash up and start to massage my arm, once again a 1hander massage with the other on the phone. Gave me a short 5mins JG then says time up when we started late. All in all the whole session for me is only 40-45mins. By this time already sian half and didn't want to argue with her and just left the unit by myself without any hug or kiss.

Not trying to sabo her or what but seriously this is the standard?
Old 05-01-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
samseng67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitrun View Post

body: got baby fat. boobs can't be D. At most a B+/C nipple is big and black. Skin is smooth though.

Got to her place 10mins before the appt time, text her no reply. Called her never answer. 8 mins after the appointed time, she called me back. Thought ok give her chance as i was about to make another appt with another ML since i thought she aeroplane me and also around her area there are other good masseur.

Upon entering her unit, she is perpetually on the phone. During the massage, one hand on the phone with the other hand massaging. After back massage is done, she took off her t-shirt and start to pic for me till i cum. Cannot play with her nipple, can only rub.

She went to wash up and start to massage my arm, once again a 1hander massage with the other on the phone. Gave me a short 5mins JG then says time up when we started late. All in all the whole session for me is only 40-45mins. By this time already sian half and didn't want to argue with her and just left the unit by myself without any hug or kiss.

oh well, like i say one man's meat is another man's poison

i had no issues with any of the above mentioned.

perhaps i am just a old man with low expectations la ...................
Old 05-01-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
wajwaj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a very good experience with Yaya (http://liltigersden.com/yaya/).

The hour was spent fully on massage and juangen etc. Unlike the typical short-change type u see on the market now. She asked me to help her write a fr, and kept on emphasizing to write based on what I really really feel. In my opinion, this type very hard-to-find now.

Location was discreet and good.
Look: Went in and was surprise to see Jeanette Aw look-alike. I mean seriously, everytime I open my eyes, I see a Jeanette Aw in front of me.
Skill: Massage was ok. But JG was very good, not those anyhow 3min type.
HJ: Good time because I kept imagining Jeanette wanking me off. Anyway, please respect her boundary. Ask properly and treat her gentle as she is very ticklish and sensitive.

Definitely RTM soon.
Old 05-01-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 14
fanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitrun View Post

Dude, not cool to take my FR as your own.

https://sbf.today/showpo...13&postcount=6
Old 05-01-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

fanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud of

Last night went jb to release but didn't managed to cause the place i frequent the vietbu taken liao and didn't want to get stuck in the causeway jam at 5am+. So no choice just faster pump fuel =( and wash car and run liao.

Mission wasn't accomplish so this morning read this thread to find ML. Like what i read about Bosh.
Fast hand fast leg text her. She replied promptly and i made appointment for 2:30pm. Made excuse to run out of office cause today no government, can do anything i want but just don't get caught.

Long story short, she apologized and postpone it till 3pm. I was alright with it since i was around the area. She even asked am i angry.

She came down to fetch me up said the lift spoilt. Went in her place and she is sharing with one other girl. Place is pretty alright, not say very clean or very dirty.
Looks: 6/10 (She didn't put make-up)
Body: 7/10 Not for boobs lover. At most a B. But she is slim and skin is smooth.
Massage: 5.5/10 She tries hard and i had better ones.
BBBJ: She says she doesn't do bbbj. But managed to convince her. Guess the chemistry is there. And i think she said that because the bro before me, his tool is filthy. Full of cheese.
GFE: 10/10 She is very fun to be around.

RTM: might once got more yusof ishak. Want to try others but limited Ishak

Last edited by fanks; 06-01-2016 at 07:47 AM.
Old 05-01-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Lustissotired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/yoyo-massage/

Been trying to get her but cant get a reply. Will try again tml.

Any MR on this lady?

Vs passion (ltd) vs flirty (ltd)
If pick one... which will u bros suggest? Haha wana try the best bang for buck before i go overseas. Hahahah
Old 05-01-2016, 07:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
And i think she said that because the bro before me, his tool is filthy. Full of cheese.
😱😱😱
I personally feel that a well groomed appearance enhances the chance of 'extras depend on chemistry' and this includes proper personal hygiene, clean teeth and trimming the bush! 😜
Old 05-01-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
������
I personally feel that a well groomed appearance enhances the chance of 'extras depend on chemistry' and this includes proper personal hygiene, clean teeth and trimming the bush! ��
Looks like i might have to shave down south bald.

Last edited by fanks; 05-01-2016 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Removed conversation
Old 05-01-2016, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustissotired View Post
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/yoyo-massage/

Been trying to get her but cant get a reply. Will try again tml.

Any MR on this lady?

Vs passion (ltd) vs flirty (ltd)
If pick one... which will u bros suggest? Haha wana try the best bang for buck before i go overseas. Hahahah
neber try passion.
btw her and flirty, I pick flirty.
Yoyo/Xiaowei used to be good, but ... tier 1 to tier 3 https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=13264437

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1