The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-01-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

[QUOTE=mikeshinodaz;14062308]Mind sharing who? I also received many calls and sms asking me for location of massage and service provided.. A bit pissed and find my police bro to consult.. He said can write down the numbers and make a police report so that they will investigate.. But I didn't do so considering many bros could be tricked by ML/FL and might affect them if investigation started.. Else you can just change number!..

大头不对小头!
Old 09-01-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 17
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
牛头不对马嘴 totally different type of calls
up u back bro
any bros wana trade???
Old 09-01-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

http://www.shenhua69.com/yelinglong/

New ML on our little red dot .. but her price for 1 hj is really expensive!
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 09-01-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post

Thanks for heads up... looks like my type especially the last pic

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 09-01-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:

from pictures look like A-B rather than C. But the face looks very SYT and sweet.
Old 09-01-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Hi Bro. May I know which of the tier 1 ML reside in West? TIA
Old 09-01-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Thanks for heads up... looks like my type especially the last pic
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
from pictures look like A-B rather than C. But the face looks very SYT and sweet.
Yup, she does look sweet ... so I wechat her and made some enquires ...She very responsive from my questions, but vague in her answer. But roughly from the reply, she does not remove her top. Her style reminded me of previous SBC Xiao Xiao ...

For bros who keen ... can commando her ...
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 09-01-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup, she does look sweet ... so I wechat her and made some enquires ...She very responsive from my questions, but vague in her answer. But roughly from the reply, she does not remove her top. Her style reminded me of previous SBC Xiao Xiao ...

does not remove top and charge 120 ?

guess can skip this one...
Old 09-01-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
Your number in public domain? People contact you to ask for ML info? Please wake up ......
No.. Wake up already..If you use your brain, number don't need to be in the public domain.. People contact me to ask about my location of service.. It seems that my number was given away by someone (maybe via wechat booking)? Wait till you get sms and call every other days from guys asking about your service location.. Can show you the smses and the numbers if you don't believe..some malays, some chinese.. Just trying to warn bros not to trust wechat numbers.. Take it as a pinch of salt please..sorry and thanks..
Old 09-01-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wah I was jus abt to share abt and ask any this gal but bros all hand leg so quick.
Looks really good leh, but if no take off and cost 120...
I rather wait till connie is free. Also chio and same price but so much more to play with...
Old 09-01-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

She look really sweet, quite tempted to do commando, but overseas now
Old 09-01-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited Mint for the first time today and this is my personal report on her.

Look - 7.5
Body - 8
Location - 9
Massage - 6
Sensual - 6
Hygiene - 4

She is staying by herself in a good location away from plying eyes but parking good be a challenge during lunch time due to some popular restaurants there.

Look wise definitely wouldn't reject as she can be considered a SYT with A+ boobs and pinkish nipple. GFE is somewhat lacking although she does help to remove clothes and shower with me.

Massage is not great and she is probably not trained in massage, mainly using elbows and can sometimes be painful. During the special, which I was looking forward to, BM was less hen a minute and HDLY is nothing to shout about. HJ was with oil which makes it difficult for me to control and I came within a few minutes. The whole experience seems more commercial then real GFE and maybe this is because it was my first time and she already had three brothers before me and my slot was 2 pm. Her schedule is packed back to back until 11 pm so she is really making good money.

Apartment is a little messy but what puts me off the most is that the towel is not fresh. It has a sour sweat smell and probably the earlier three brothers also used the same towel.

Not likely to RTM as she doesn't really lives up to the hype generated by the numerous reports on her service.
Old 09-01-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
does not remove top and charge 120 ?

guess can skip this one...
She looks almost as yummy as xiaoxiao. And looking at how popular and widely supported xx was, can anticipate her to get really hot even though services may be limited.
Jus curious how she will do BM with clothes one ah?
Waiting for some good bro commando!
Old 09-01-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
She looks almost as yummy as xiaoxiao. And looking at how popular and widely supported xx was, can anticipate her to get really hot even though services may be limited.
Jus curious how she will do BM with clothes one ah?
Waiting for some good bro commando!
Bro, commando pls.
Old 09-01-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 10
alansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to behold

Been looking for Xiao Wan Zi for half an hour. Anyone know her link?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1