The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-06-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Well you are the 1 who say that OKT has access to the CCTV in the 1st place, because how can any stranger access hotel CCTV? And don't forget you are the 1 who posted this

And other has already pointed out, on your part, you should not go inside earlier even if she is OK/free - without OKT knowledge.
That is plainly incorrect on your part. Period and nothing to argue over. Almost all OKT would rather not have such customers.

Yes this is cyber space and rep point means nothing, but thats no excuse for you to sprout nonsense in the 1st place

You still insist you have not make any mistake and reserved the right to go up and find the FL without notifying the OKT in the 1st place and still make a big hoo ha blaming the OKT who is doing his job
.....you are really dense....the girl is Jena....go fin s out apartment or hotel...you just jumped into conclusion ....
Old 20-06-2017, 11:47 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
.....you are really dense....the girl is Jena....go fin s out apartment or hotel...you just jumped into conclusion ....
The same can be say about you

1 moment you post OKT has access to CCTV (which everyone assume its an apartment), next moment you say the stable is operating in hotel? Please stop twisting your story and make up your mind

From what everyone know, OKT or in fact any other stranger do not have any access to hotel CCTV (Unless you are the hotel staff / police)

Last edited by strikeback4; 20-06-2017 at 11:58 AM.
Old 20-06-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
tuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
recently the energizer bunny also never post that many FR
Bro u know i know ok liao la.. silently and discreetly bao ard. He keeps complaining about his back n knees but u know this self proclaimed "old bunny" is many times more hornier than u n me combined lol 😂😂😂
Old 20-06-2017, 11:49 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuss View Post
Bro u know i know ok liao la.. silently and discreetly bao ard. He keeps complaining about his back n knees but u know this self proclaimed "old bunny" is many times more hornier than u n me combined lol 😂😂😂
he is more hornier than the whole dome 1 combined lor
Old 20-06-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
roystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

pissed off yesterday.

messaged OKT Emmanuelle yesterday for booking of jennifer, it has been long since i fuck a thai girl.

reached the place 10 mins earlier than agreed on. OKT says ok. when it reaches the agreed timing, OKT didn't reply at all and played ghost. Went off after that. Texted OKT 5mins later but he simply just said "Girl not answering phone"

Zero apologies and don't even feel sorry for my wasted trip. To all bros who're booking from him, please take note and don't be fooled. Seems like i wasn't the only one who kena this.

If OKT wanna rebut, I have the full whatsapp chat to prove. I suggest you work on your customer service.
Old 20-06-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 11
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future

Quote:

1 moment you post OKT has access to CCTV (which everyone assume its an apartment), next moment you say the stable is operating in hotel? Please stop twisting your story and make up your mind

From what everyone know, OKT or in fact any other stranger do not have any access to hotel CCTV (Unless you are the hotel staff / police)
bro dont need waste your time on him...
we all will know who the speak turth..
he just a joker.
Old 20-06-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

From.the begining it's your assumptions that when I mentioned ccctv location is an apartment....maybe I should have spell it out loud and clear. I have indicated my booking is with Jena. Just go and check where she operates. Now you are just trying to talk into making it like I twisted about the location...Haha wonder who should admit his mistake now....HaHa.
Old 20-06-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

So now at least you agree that it's unusual for hotel cctv is accessible to outsiders or that the okt planted a cctv is not normal....
Old 20-06-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=655122

I paid higher than the promo price. The pic is her. Brown skin. Looks above average. So study the pics if her looks suits you. She is really skinny. Boobs enhanced, I will not say this is the best part of her. Nice height. She was friendly to begin with and showered me. Gave a massage too. I could describe a few negatives but then it may get overblown and that will be unfair.
Old 20-06-2017, 12:17 PM

Quote:
From.the begining it's your assumptions that when I mentioned ccctv location is an apartment....maybe I should have spell it out loud and clear. I have indicated my booking is with Jena. Just go and check where she operates. Now you are just trying to talk into making it like I twisted about the location...Haha wonder who should admit his mistake now....HaHa.
Quote:
So now at least you agree that it's unusual for hotel cctv is accessible to outsiders or that the okt planted a cctv is not normal....
Well you are the 1 who say this in the 1st place

Quote:
actually OKT has CCTV to monitor the ins and outs of the girls....Jena was reprimanded for entertaining me without his knowledge.
You say "OKT has CCTV to monitor", now you are trying to twist the story in your favor, too bad everyone has eyes to see that you're the trouble maker who is trying to stir shit here just because the OKT has caught you going up with you informing him in the 1st place
Old 20-06-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
FR for Cash from Doll88.
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=654562
Had Cash last night. 1st shot was quite good.

Face: looks like the gf wife of Harry Potter named Ginny.
Skin tone: fair like Chinese. Has some marks below boobs, didn't ask her what are they.
Boobs: B not for boob lovers, nipples can get pointy when aroused.
Body: BMI 21~22.
Room: cozy with attached bathroom

Met Cash at 9:30pm, but she hadn't had dinner, only had lunch and was a little hungry. Got half egg tart in room, she said it was yesterday one. Bros out there can bring some food for her.
Paid her $160 because I opt for COF X 1.
Cash wash mi thoroughly in shower, stroke my didi from behind and allows mi to use soap on her as well as use slippery didi to rubba rubba her bottom from behind. Sensual.

Cat bath: 7/10 Cash knows how to use her pointy nipples to roam around.
BBBJ: 8/10 Slow and sensual. Can go deep when requested. During BBBJ, Cash applied KY on her own clit and invited mi to finger her clit while she deepthroat my didi.
French: We both used listerin oredi but she still didn't seem to like French. But she allows French.

FJ: above average tightness. Position varied from standing to carry to missionary. Moan was sexy and loud. The view of this fair Chiobu boobs swinging shaking back and forth made mi beh tahan so I took out my didi remove cd and unleashed my one week stock of facial cream all over her Ginny face. $20 well spent.

After first shot Cash laid down and I massage her back. Her real name is Chompoo. Sounds like "breast" in Mandarin but it means "pink" in Thai. Pink had accident last month injured her head and had bad headache then, she came here to earn money for her dad's eye surgery. Bros out there please treat this filial daughter gently.

Cash has hairy pussy but she agreed to shave if given chance, so bros out there who have Duracell bunny tongue if you bring her shaving cream and razor she might be grateful.

Bed sheet was still clean despite Cash received a full facial during first shot but she worry my second shot would get out of hand... I mean, out of face. So she suggest to do second shot in bathroom. She didn't last long though. Within 5 minutes of standing doggy and missionary she looked uncomfortable and said "I wish you to finish fast". Didn't mean to force her so I let her BBBJ mi but she seemed impatient wanting to make me cum asap. But the more urging she was, the less sensual her BBBJ was. Ended up she used hands to quickly finished off. No CIM.

Bros out there who like COF on fair face or bros who is a Harry Potter fan can try her.
Not for bros who likes big boobs or bros who likes marathon sex.

I hope bros out there find this honest FR useful. Peace!
Thanks for the FR, you must love your harry potter. Ginny is your fantasy ?
Old 20-06-2017, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronkoh View Post
bro dont need waste your time on him...
we all will know who the speak turth..
he just a joker.
Lol the joker is now very sour probably because the OKT has banned him because he sneak into the room without letting the OKT know in the 1st place

Now he is trying his best to discredit the stable but fail miserably
this is usually what we call as "Ti Ki Lan (stubborn as fuck)" make mistake and refuse to admit it
Old 20-06-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
recently the energizer bunny also never post that many FR
Have la...back to back consecutive days... kana bonked by that Jojo until my knees n even toes jelly liao la...i asked her to tip me instead lor..only 2000000baht la lol
Old 20-06-2017, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Have la...back to back consecutive days... kana bonked by that Jojo until my knees n even toes jelly liao la...i asked her to tip me instead lor..only 2000000baht la lol
No lor... in the past can see you post FR everyday....

Now you diam diam secretly go bonk and never share
Old 20-06-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No lor... in the past can see you posr FR everyday....

Now you diam diam secretly go bonk and never share
Share liao la.
Go bonk Jojo la...either she lives or i perish lor lol...
The other hot item lady i believe now in the market must be Cindy from BKK Gems😊
Aiyoh batteries also will run dry leh...i need to ice my balls 1st!!!😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1