The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2006, 09:27 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

All coming home liao... today our CBM will come back oso.. wah i wonder how many shots this time u manage to do.. yest he called me, he was with our hatyai fren ah F, they were waititng for a WL to show up. I asked CBM why wait arr? Today u dont have ger meh? He said got.. but he was thinking of tarma again... hurrururhururur...
Old 13-05-2006, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinker
Let me wish brother TAURUS happy birthday. you guys wait for my girl to get my room key at CKY.

..Paragon start shake head liao..

Bro do not worry about the waiting for key thing or the talking c as i know the full story liao.(will PM you to tell you the details!)Sorry bro make you too drunk to start prickgin!!!Kor tut mak krup!

Bro i like the way you choing Paragon.(take my hat off to you,does not mean raw hor.kekekekekekeke

As for Paragon ai................................................ ...miss it more then the pu ying.............................................. ....................

Hope you had an enjoyable trip,sorry bro i did not take better care of you.

Take care!(Do lay tua eng di di na)

Map of Hatyai!!!

Last edited by stiffneck; 13-05-2006 at 11:58 AM.
Old 13-05-2006, 12:01 PM
Samster

stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69
Dear all,

Just noted in Thaihoteldiscount site that Neo Hotel rate is now 615 bht w/o breakfast. This is comparable to the the 600bht which is often quoted by "someone" here. Great for those who wish to book hotel in advance, especially for peak seasons without the need to rely on "someone" here. Pls check it out yourself: www.thaihoteldiscounts.com

Great work Tim.
Not bad quite a good rate as the norm is 580-590.As for today it stands at 600 because of the long weekend.Thanks!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 14-05-2006, 11:40 AM
Samster

Hi all just came back from Hatyai.(yesterday but too tired to write much)

On the first night went to Paragon,i think all had a good time as most of us got drunk!!!(had one and a half bottle of Vodka and 30 small bottles of beer)
Why i know Taurus was very drunk because he even french with Ah Onik (looks super CMI but body super good!)Taurus had french with at least 3 WL at Paragon of which one he tao pao.As for T75 he french with at least one (Ah Pui) looks at least 7 body 8.5 slup!!!!!But alas T75 did not tao pao.

As for CBM you guys ask him lol.I think the only person who did not enjoy as much us was Boinker.Sorry Bro Boinker.(But i really like the way you choing at Paragon)Me i did not take any ladys as i had wanted to enjoy Paragon fully without any distractions.But if Ah Pui had offered me then i might have reconcided kekekekekekeke!!!!!!!But she was only interested in handsom boy aka T75.
I was too drunk to notice much.If not i would have seen my sweet little Ah Noi looking at me.She said she did not dare come over as she saw me hugging Ah Onik.(she is no longer on good terms with her because of me!Well that is another story.)All WL that i had bonked before i will hug and dance a bit with when i am at paragon.Well that is about all that happen for the first night.

For the rest of the trip i think i will let the others help to chip in as my memory is not that good.And also my writing sucks big time!

Take care!!!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 15-05-2006, 08:37 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinker
Let me wish brother TAURUS happy birthday. Thanks for letting me join your party even without invitation. Me everynight also drunk like hell(everynight no "jor kong" sobb sobb). I have to apologise to all brothers as I talk too much cock when I am drunk and have making you guys wait for my girl to get my room key at CKY.
Over all nice meeting up bro Taurus and Thai75 again and nice meeting up bro stiffneck even for the first time I and I hope I may see you guys again.
brudder boinker..do not worry abt a thing man.
btw..what without invitation??!! u are most welcome to join man..
i used to come back with post-HDY blues...but funny thing is that i dun have this feeling man..!kekeke
i guess it just a misunderstanding... no hard feelings la...!
really miss you.
Old 15-05-2006, 08:41 AM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
On the first night went to Paragon,i think all had a good time as most of us got drunk!!!(had one and a half bottle of Vodka and 30 small bottles of beer)
Why i know Taurus was very drunk because he even french with Ah Onik (looks super CMI but body super good!)Taurus had french with at least 3 WL at Paragon of which one he tao pao.As for T75 he french with at least one (Ah Pui) looks at least 7 body 8.5 slup!!!!!But alas T75 did not tao pao.
As for CBM you guys ask him lol.I think the only person who did not enjoy as much us was Boinker.Sorry Bro Boinker.(But i really like the way you choing at Paragon)Me i did not take any ladys as i had wanted to enjoy Paragon fully without any distractions.But if Ah Pui had offered me then i might have reconcided kekekekekekeke!!!!!!!But she was only interested in handsom boy aka T75.
Take care!!!
Dailo..i think u need to clarify between two T75s...

Thai75Food = TF75
Taurus75 = TS75

if not hor..ppl will misunderstood...
as for you..P.O.P title stilll stands for you...for sure!!
Old 15-05-2006, 08:55 AM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Welcome back broz Taurus n Stiffneck
Old 15-05-2006, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Welcome back broz Taurus n Stiffneck
thank you man.
i will try to recollect and post here soon.
i call this trip Hatyai2006 Extended Version.

i would also like to express my gratitude in all wishes from so many brudders..once again..THANK YOU....
especially to TF75 for his gift to me..and KLKOOL..thanx for yr red wine man...!!
last but not least..to my Dailo(stiffyneck)..thanx for taking care of me during this trip.
and sorry that once again i let u down on the Paragon Supremo...!
btw think of that..nbzzz..i did not get to go Water Bar again...double nbzzz...!
Old 15-05-2006, 09:15 AM

Re: HUG WRONG GAL!!! HUrrrhurhurhur.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
I was too drunk to notice much.If not i would have seen my sweet little Ah Noi looking at me.She said she did not dare come over as she saw me hugging Ah Onik.(.)All WL that i had bonked before i will hug and dance a bit with when i am at paragon.Well that is about all that happen for the first night.
Take care!!!
Not forgetting to mention that u r really so drunk that i saw u hugging the wrong gal!!! muah hahahah..hurhurhur.
then again..how come u did not go for tarma at cintana huh?

also i think u found yrself another ah P(ay) agian huh?? P.O.P found another P.O.P !!!@@@
Old 15-05-2006, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Realm Broz.

But hor, please stop talking coc..ck so much and start posting FRs, lah...
Me yet to meet up with CBM. So, no stories yet...but reading bro Stiffneck's so-called FR, you guys must have had a hell of a party there. Taurus frenching a CMI girl??

Kin-kin post FR. Taurus, no FR post a few pictures first...kekekeke. Me and bro Shiok1968 has been waiting, leh.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 15-05-2006, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Welcome back Realm Broz.

But hor, please stop talking coc..ck so much and start posting FRs, lah...
Me yet to meet up with CBM. So, no stories yet...but reading bro Stiffneck's so-called FR, you guys must have had a hell of a party there. Taurus frenching a CMI girl??

Kin-kin post FR. Taurus, no FR post a few pictures first...kekekeke. Me and bro Shiok1968 has been waiting, leh.
good lor...Dailo(stiffneck)..telling ppl about this frenching thingy!!??
now my reputation kena tarnish liao.!
u want me to dig yours too? kekekeke..
ciblover..u want my FRs huh?? insert USD20 in my account 1st...kekeke
ok la.....i finish work 1st then post okies?
Old 15-05-2006, 02:57 PM

Re: Part One..

Part One

Arrived @ 2115H(HDY), finally this time i am faster than stiffy in checking out from the custom. kekeke..
Reached Golden Crown after some money changing....and there i saw my TF75 at the hotel lobby tackling the receptionist...
and also what touches my heart is that i saw Agent-T's wife and daughter bringing 2 bouquet of flowers...wishing me Welcome and Happy Birthday...

after some unpacking at the room...had a debrief with TF75. he told me that day not much ppl around hdy ..and many puyings/farms available..
coz oredi planned with Dailo(SN) that we booked gals tml as quite not worth it liao if we booked gals at that time.

after that ...hmmm... lemme refresh.
errr...shit! did we go anywhere b4 paragon huh?? aiyah nvm la...
just start from Paragon la.
Oh yeah...before that met up with CBM and Boinker..kekeke.
meaning the 5 of us went Paragon(CBM,TF75, SN, boinker and me la..)
went there bit early...but hor..P.O.P oredi booked a table liao...and very funny..so many tables were oredi celebrating birthdays!!!
then hor...
action began...
1st to kena preyed is TF75...*it was damn fast man! (precisely 15mins TF75 kena eaten liao...)
Description Of Ah P**.
Very good figure..(Packaging 10/10)
High Beam all the way...
Since SN started on the frenching thing..i also start la...
Frenching War between TF75 and Ah P**..9.5/10
Disco Chemistry ...5/10 (coz she always disappear...)
in the end my dear brudder, TF75 never got her laid..!! Good work !

will carry on later dudes....
gg for coffee break.!
Old 15-05-2006, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
boinker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I will pick-up where bro stiffneck ended.

The next day I woke up still dress-up as I last remembered. +++e a shower and recall all brothers for BF. Goes puying shopping again. I already have my target as I went shopping the day before. Bro TD extend his yesterday girl(do ask who she is), Bro SN did not take coconut but ops for smaller coconut who happens to be a Paragon kaki. Bro TF75 +++e one of his tirak code name commando who we bumped in to last night at Paragon, As for Bro TS75 got a girl codename cXXXX aka mickey mouse(Hello brothers guess who she is!!)ha ha ha. As for me I got a collage girl from Bangkok.

Later on we back to the hotel drinking and talk cock as night fall we head to kure tale for dinner. And sakura KTV everyone was having fun till some old uncle start singing oldies. we also found out Bro TD like to draw the way he hold the paper and pencil but I would not say the same for his drawings, his girl sure do better drawing then TD maybe Bro TD is better of with PAINTING.
After we finish a bottle of gin and the mood spoiled some old uncle. Next stop Kiss Lounge. TD's girl wanted to go back cos she not really a drinker and feel sleepy. at the entrance most of the ladys were taken only 3-4 left. Even before we got our table bro TD say heed to go to a ATM. The mood was better here and I didi not feel any of the gin kick in so I offer a few toast.
This round we have Absolute vanilla with coke(smooth like vanila coke). we stay till almost closing and no sign of Bro TD. As we reach back to hotel found bro TD in his room. Where did he went? lak kai? lim kopi at Lee Garden?
I dono you all go ask him.
End for the day. for some brother the night still younge you may add if I have midded out anything.
Old 15-05-2006, 05:30 PM
SamSter

When i write this i still feel stunt.... I tried to called CBM yest n today but all i dialed oso dialed into his voice mail... ok, i tried his thai number and yes.. bingo!

Can any broz tell me how many days our CBM is in Hatyai now? I lost the count.

Pui Fook... Pui Fook... our CBM.
Old 15-05-2006, 07:13 PM
Samster

Re: Part One..

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
Part One

Since SN started on the frenching thing..i also start la...
Frenching War between TF75 and Ah P**..9.5/10
Disco Chemistry ...5/10 (coz she always disappear...)
in the end my dear brudder, TF75 never got her laid..!! Good work ![/I][/B]

will carry on later dudes....
gg for coffee break.!
Since when did i start frenching?????? Only got a peck from CMI gal.When i hugged the WL i was still not drunk yet as CMI gal was last sitting at that same seat mah!And she did not reject my hug so i thought it was CMI gal.They were also dress in black so bo piao hug the wrong gal (but it enjoyable kekekekekekeke!!!)

Map of Hatyai!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1