The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2009, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyface View Post
The buying of a world class defender probably is the easy way to create a solid defence, though it may not work all the time.
Training a youth player to become a defender good enough to play in the 1st team takes time & effort.
The manager may not choose this option since success is expected immediately for the next season if we do finished in the top 4 this season.
Bro Greyface,

You are right, buying world class defender is easier way to form a solid defence. The question is Spurs' attracting power ($$$) is nowhere near Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool. Even Man U and Arsenal is looking at buying young and promising stars instead of already Glistering Stars.

Top 4 is still far fetch if the manager is clear of his direction, even Top 6 is a hard battle. I think this season a realistic chance will be top 6, with Top 4 being a challenge. Even if we made Top 4 this season, we may fall flat next season, so 1 step at a time will be more realistic.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 22-10-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
Greyface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreyface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Spurs can make a crack at the top 4 position as long as they can maintain the form they are in right now.
This current team have the attacking depth too & calling on them to cover for injured or suspensed first choice strikers will not be a problem.
The only drawback is our defense which does look filmsy especially when Ledley King is not playing.
The January transfer window will provide the manager the chance to buy a good defender to cover for King when he is out. Let's hope the manager have the fund & support to do that.
Old 22-10-2009, 12:29 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyface View Post
Spurs can make a crack at the top 4 position as long as they can maintain the form they are in right now.
This current team have the attacking depth too & calling on them to cover for injured or suspensed first choice strikers will not be a problem.
The only drawback is our defense which does look filmsy especially when Ledley King is not playing.
The January transfer window will provide the manager the chance to buy a good defender to cover for King when he is out. Let's hope the manager have the fund & support to do that.
Bro Greyface,

My opinion is:
1) Goalkeeping still not there yet;
2) Defence still leaky (only 1 clean sheet so far this season has magnified our weakness);
3) Midfield still not cohesive enough (Wingers not doing enough to pin teams down, central midfield vision not polished enough and giving cheap balls away too often, defensive midfield not covering enough yet); and
4) Forward firing (Only department firing, but bare in mind it is a long season, we are not even half way there yet and we have so many injuries, but luckily we are still getting results against weaker teams. After Christmas, will be a better judge of what we can do, this is when Man U usually turn the season around.).

I'd love to think we are Top 4 material, but like I said, realistically, not too possible as we have slowed down on scoring for the last few games and we are conceding almost every game, which is a strong sign of our weakness.

Just my 2 cents worth. Btw Woody is recovering well, check out Welcome To Tottenhamhotspur.com for the full report.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 31-10-2009, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Harry Redknapp says we'll take a positive attitude to Arsenal on Saturday.
We travel to N5 for the first North London derby of the season level on points with the Gunners and fourth in the Barclays Premier League.

A fine start to the campaign was dented by Stoke's smash-and-grab 1-0 win at the Lane last weekend but that was quickly forgotten as we beat Everton 2-0 in the Carling Cup on Tuesday night.

It's a stark contrast to last season when we travelled to the Emirates on October 29, 2008, sitting at the foot of the table.
"It's a much better situation than last season," said Harry at Spurs Lodge on Friday. "All things being equal we should have beaten Stoke last week as well, we played well enough but it wasn't to be.

"It's great to be going there full of confidence. We're playing well and we feel we can give anyone a game, no-one's going to get an easy game with Tottenham, that's for sure.

"We've got a squad here that's capable of matching anyone."
"We always go for it," he said. "We only know one way to play and that's to have a go. I wouldn't set the team up to play in any other way. We always look to be positive and try and win the game, to take it to the opposition.

"We feel that certain parts of our play can cause them problems and we have to make sure we impose ourselves on them, not go there, sit back and worry about what they can do to us.
"We've got to be positive and feel we can do that and win the game."

Old 31-10-2009, 12:28 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

not sure if fabregas is playing in the clash after that feminine ice ballet routine...

...but we'll rather look these for sure.
Old 31-10-2009, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 18
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Last few days i have reading all the Internet news with our SPURS Captain KEANE & Manager HARRY making so much noise & supposed to be playing MIND GAMES !!!....After watching how we lost to STOKE @ WHL...with poor hopeless tactics...by playing long balls against 4 tall defenders & only COUCHIE to try to score !...LENNON juz walked off into showers leaving with 10 vs 11...It was really disappointing !!!....So how & who are kidding that we can beat ARSENAL @ EMERATES ???...Sori SPURS BROs...I really feel there's no way to beat the younger,fitter,better teamwork & mentally stronger WENGER's team !!!...

Was dreaming SPURS could at least fight for a DRAW...and then our leaky & sleepy defence was beaten by 2 quick goals juz before half time ! ...So much talk about how BENTLEY was going to hit balls for COUCHIE to score...Not much action from him !....Problem is that our SPURS are not sharp enough to take advantage of any goal scoring opportunties !....

My gut feeling..we may get a thrashing in the 2nd half !....
Old 02-11-2009, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
LENNON juz walked off into showers leaving with 10 vs 11...It was really disappointing !!!....So how & who are kidding that we can beat ARSENAL @ EMERATES ???...Sori SPURS BROs...I really feel there's no way to beat the younger,fitter,better teamwork & mentally stronger WENGER's team !!!...
Bro, I fully agreed with you.

Quote:
Was dreaming SPURS could at least fight for a DRAW...and then our leaky & sleepy defence was beaten by 2 quick goals juz before half time ! ...
Same sentiment here... MAD!!!

Quote:
So much talk about how BENTLEY was going to hit balls for COUCHIE to score...Not much action from him !....
Bentley is a useful junk when playing lower division teams. Against Premiership teams he often is pattern more than badminton. Time to offload a good for nothing as Bale is also very much affected by him, combining with him too much too often during every game they have played together.

Quote:
Problem is that our SPURS are not sharp enough to take advantage of any goal scoring opportunties !....
Out of fairness, we did very well to hold Arsenal for a while, and that is about it, all!!! Keane and Crouch tried very hard, but maybe they have too much sex the night before, so much so that they look 软脚风... As for the rest, not much creative thinking in the side about how to attack Arsenal. Defence is sleeping most of the time. Who is blame Gomez for the type of defending in front of him.

Quote:
My gut feeling..we may get a thrashing in the 2nd half !....
Luckily, we did not get thrashed, but 3-0 is enough humiliation that the players gave to the supporters as well as Harry, whom was verbally abused by Arsenal fan.

1.The Spurs players are not doing it for the team. I don't understand why are they not doing for their manager and/or fans?

2.The Spurs players are not doing it for the manager. I don't understand why are they not doing it for their own pride after so much hype?

3. The Spurs players are not doing for their own pride. I don't understand why are they not doing it for their own career?

So much said. Arsenal showed us what a top 4 team is capable of doing and there is a very big gap in term of class and play, between the top 4 teams and us (we only luckily won against a depleted Liverpool in the first game).

No wonder that is why every commentators only said Spurs is a team that has lots of talent and never before said Spurs is now a great team.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 02-11-2009, 12:29 PM
Samster

Harry (if you are reading, this is for you),

Forget about the verbal abuse that Arsenal fan/s throw at you. Your players are allowing such abuse to get to them and played like a bunch of sissy. You will only be able to stand up against such abuse when your players are letting their feet do the talking and shut the bloody foul mouth opposing fan/s up.

Here's my opinion on the score card of the last 3 games:
A) Lack of discipline.
- Defoe's red card cost us 2 matches, 6 points in total.
- Defoe's red card cost us the discipline of the whole team, for 3 games we ended with 10 players (I call them players because they are not man enough to fight for the team and the fans.

B) Goalkeeping. Gomez and Cudicini did nothing wrong by conceding goals in all matches except one because the outfield players are not closing the opposition out.

C) Defending. Don't rely too heavily on King and Bassong when you have Dawson and Woodgate ready. This is what caused us Bassong against Arsenal. The foundamental of speed against Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man U and even Man City is essential. King is unable to match every stride although he is still very good. Hence, Bassong is working overtime week-in week-out. So the hamstring injury is a lesson for you, which means you will only have 3 defenders to choose from again and if 1 more (touch wood) is injured, you are left with a crisis again.

D) Midfield.
- Lack of concentration during defending has caused us too many games already, Palacios cannot work alone, it is a team effort, moreover, Palacios may run into suspension and injury soon. So what next?
- Creative thinking. I thought Kranjcar is brought in as a Modric substitute? Where is he? Jenas is trying very hard to draw players towards him and releasing attacking players. How come there is no players working around him?
- Wing play. Where is the left wing when you used Bentley on the right? Your opponents just need to close down your right by marking Junkie Bentley and attack Corluka because Bentley doesn't defend his rightback. Why is Bentley running in-field when he is supposed to cause problem down the right wing? The best wing play against Arsenal came from Corluka and not Bentley.

E) Attack.
- Lack of co-ordination. Crouch and Keane is still not co-ordinating well enough. However, it is still better than replacing Keane with Pavlychenko because both Crouch and Pavy is the samilar type of player. Therefore, the attack is more lob-sided than ever because both players go to the far post. That left us with no one to attack the ball he/they brought down.
- Lack of speed. Again, Defoe has caused us the speed element to pin Arsenal down.

Overall, it is a team failure, which we can draw more lessons than one and, luckily, it has not reached the halfway mark. I suggest to you, Harry, to go back to the basics and the drawing board to look at the necessary strategy and tactical improvement while not forgetting the team spirit and psychology side of the game as well as the technical skills+ Discipline. There is still plentiful to work on before thinki ng of top 4 finish.

COMON YOU Spurs!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 02-11-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 18
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Yo BRO SPURSLOVER....How can we be TOP 4 TEAM when we have beaten by CHELSEA & ARSENAL 3-0 already so far ! Worst by STOKE CITY at WHL !!!....In the last 2 games...our SPURS players played liked they are having a "hangover" from too much party !...Those 3 goals by ARSENAL...LEDLEY KING was involved...there was NO WAY that his legs were faster than VAN PERSIE !!!

Sadly i felt that even HARRY vs WENGER...he juz sat on his ass vs WENGER was on the sidelines shouting his heads off at his players when they were already leading !!!....It should have been ARSENAL - 5 SPURS KOSONG !!!....

Maybe after SPURS found out the CARLING CUP Draw vs MAN U away !...Already lost their mood to play !!!....Sorry to my Beloved SPURS BROs...i have ZERO Confidence that SPURS can avenge their last year loss to MAN U especially away !!!...........

Seem liked our SPURS have started to forgot how to play or win !!!...HARRY & his overpaid Cronies too busy eating PIES...juz lack TACTICs to kill off any competition !!! Whereas most know how to beat SPURS !!!....
Old 03-11-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

to lose to arsenal away is not something that is uncommon for spurs in the past 2 decades, but the 2nd goal by fabregas was totally ridiculous and unnecessary. knn just restarted the game also can let people score. when i made fun of fabregas i didnt expect the spurs players to make it up to him.

Robin Van Persie gave Arsenal the lead against Tottenham, then ten seconds later the game was over as Cesc Fabregas smashed a second home.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yo BRO SPURSLOVER....How can we be TOP 4 TEAM when we have beaten by CHELSEA & ARSENAL 3-0 already so far ! Worst by STOKE CITY at WHL !!!....In the last 2 games...our SPURS players played liked they are having a "hangover" from too much party !...Those 3 goals by ARSENAL...LEDLEY KING was involved...there was NO WAY that his legs were faster than VAN PERSIE !!!
Bro Andyk,

Like I said before, we are no Top 4 team at this moment, but we are heading towards the right direction. We are at present, at most, top 6 team.

Quote:
Sadly i felt that even HARRY vs WENGER...he juz sat on his ass vs WENGER was on the sidelines shouting his heads off at his players when they were already leading !!!....It should have been ARSENAL - 5 SPURS KOSONG !!!....
We are indeed lucky to stay at 3-0. That is why I said Arsenal demonstrate to us where is our rightful position in this match.

Quote:
Maybe after SPURS found out the CARLING CUP Draw vs MAN U away !...Already lost their mood to play !!!....Sorry to my Beloved SPURS BROs...i have ZERO Confidence that SPURS can avenge their last year loss to MAN U especially away !!!...........
Man U is not unbeatable. How did Burnley and Liverpool get the result? This is where Spurs players lack, right attitude and strong will. In the Arsenal game after the first goal, they look as if they are an injured and humuliated dog, with tail between their legs. However, they forget that an injured and pushed to the corner dog is the most dangerous. That is also why I ask for psychological strengthening.

Hence, why worry about Man U when you are unable to conquer yourself?

Quote:
Seem liked our SPURS have started to forgot how to play or win !!!...HARRY & his overpaid Cronies too busy eating PIES...juz lack TACTICs to kill off any competition !!! Whereas most know how to beat SPURS !!!....
Bro Andyk,

We may be angry, because of how we felt for the club, but we must be rational. We are, at best, a top 6 team now. Don't get embroiled into the hype from the media, as it is part of the name of the game.

Spurs has always been weak at the back, but I think we are heading towards the right direction with players like Dawson and Bassong.

However, it is the midfield that is worrying. They are too complacent and easily big head by press report.

Hopefully, we can overcome all obstacle with a strong will and proper youth growth.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 03-11-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
to lose to arsenal away is not something that is uncommon for spurs in the past 2 decades, but the 2nd goal by fabregas was totally ridiculous and unnecessary. knn just restarted the game also can let people score. when i made fun of fabregas i didnt expect the spurs players to make it up to him.
Bro Castrol,

To lose away to Arsenal away is not something uncommon in the past 2 decades, but I don't think it is something that the players should get used to. It is supposed to be something for them to aim and break the jinx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
knn just restarted the game also can let people score. when i made fun of fabregas i didnt expect the spurs players to make it up to him.
This is where it is annoying. Worse than primary school boys soccer. To think that they call themselves professional players and to concede such soft goal. However, I guess we have to give Fabregas the credit for being alert and skillful in his execution.

We deserve such treatment for being non-professional. I just hope the players how much hurt they have caused the fans and pluck up their courage pull up their socks to repay the fans.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 03-11-2009, 11:44 AM
Samster

For January transfer window, I suggest the following:

Sell
1) Bentley; and
2) Pavlyuchenko

For Bentley, it is time for him to move on, maybe a swap for Jonas makes the move looked even more impressive.

For Pavy, sorry, too much time is needed to blend him into the team. Probably a swap for Aruna Dindane is possible.

Buy
1) Jonás Gutiérrez (Newcastle); and
2) Aruna Dindane (Portsmouth)

For Jonas, he needs to play in South Africa 2010 and the Premiership is right for him. He is a suitable winger substitute for Lennon. I think it is easier now with Newcastle in the Championship. A David Ginola type of player will bring back fond memories with his ability to run at players and supply the forwards.

For Aruna Dindane, he showed that he is a strong striker whom can run at just any defence. I think there is no better time to buy him because Portsmouth is in need of $$$. A bull-dozer player with great scoring ability is needed against teams like Everton, Bolton, Fulham, Blackburn, Aston Villa, Stoke, West Ham and etc...

Also bring back Jamie O' Hara. We need left-sided players.

Harry, hope you are reading the above.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 03-11-2009, 03:04 PM
Samster

This week is Sunderland. Remember Darren Bent? He scored 8 goals already. Speed is again essential. This durian king is good to pick up durian when it drops for him. He is also capable of turning, sudden burst of speed and shooting on sight.

Kieran Richardson must be dealt with. Steed Malbranque is also critical to Sunderland. Kenwyne Jones is one strong striker, must be dealt with by a stout defender with strong heading and tackling abilities.

If Spurs is defeated by Sunderland, Sunderland will overtake Spurs in terms of points. We have lost too many point as well as our advantage in the last 2 games.

With Arsenal playing Wolves, Man City playing Burnley and Aston Villa likely to pick up points against West Ham and/or Bolton, Spurs may top 6 position too. Hence, a win against Sunderland is very important.

Harry, please select wisely.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 03-11-2009, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Bro Castrol,

To lose away to Arsenal away is not something uncommon in the past 2 decades, but I don't think it is something that the players should get used to. It is supposed to be something for them to aim and break the jinx.

This is where it is annoying. Worse than primary school boys soccer. To think that they call themselves professional players and to concede such soft goal. However, I guess we have to give Fabregas the credit for being alert and skillful in his execution.

We deserve such treatment for being non-professional. I just hope the players how much hurt they have caused the fans and pluck up their courage pull up their socks to repay the fans.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
i agree bro, spurs shouldnt get used to losing to arsenal, or the other top teams for the matter. in fact i used to fear watching spurs play chelsea the most, but now even a young and dangerous arsenal can provide a lesson.

just look at how sunderland fought against newcastle or how everton give everything each time they meet their derby rivals.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1