The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2006, 07:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
When i write this i still feel stunt.... I tried to called CBM yest n today but all i dialed oso dialed into his voice mail... ok, i tried his thai number and yes.. bingo!

Can any broz tell me how many days our CBM is in Hatyai now? I lost the count.

Pui Fook... Pui Fook... our CBM.
let's just say...he keep extending....extending....extending.....
hurhurhurhurhur...... and funny thing he sure to pop out whenever i and TF75 go out for meals...!
kekekee
Old 15-05-2006, 07:22 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Part One..

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
Since when did i start frenching?????? Only got a peck from CMI gal.When i hugged the WL i was still not drunk yet as CMI gal was last sitting at that same seat mah!And she did not reject my hug so i thought it was CMI gal.They were also dress in black so bo pian hug the wrong gal (but it enjoyable kekekekekekeke!!!)

not drunk ..and BO PIAN??!! but u feel enjoyable...
u really one P.O.P !!@@
i neber say u french lar...i said u said i french...
or did i?? cannot remmebr liao...Amnesia coming back liao..!
Old 15-05-2006, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HUG WRONG GAL!!! HUrrrhurhurhur.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
also i think u found yrself another ah P(ay) agian huh?? P.O.P found another P.O.P !!!@@@
This Ah H@@ character is like Ah Pay (big sister big) but Ah Pay does not like to go Paragon.

Things i like about Ah H@@

1)Is still quite obedient (notice that she did not talk much to you????kekekekeke) Also when i kiss and dance with my Ah Noi in Paragon she did not get angry.(told her before hand that i have "friends" at Paragon so if she goes with me she cannot get angry with my "actions" but can see she still a bit green eyes lah!Which TG is not kekekekekeke)

2)She can hug me the whole night when sleeping, i snore like hell and not many gal can Tahan that.

3)She like to suck my nips when i am making a call (to distract me mah but it feels gooddddddddddd, but i still scold her for that!?!?!?)

4)Good drinker can match me any time.

5)Most imporant she is POP also!!!!!!!Muhahahahahahahah!!!!

Things i dislike about her

1)No BJ (but i did not ask as i belive that we should not ask or force this kind of things on them)

2)Too Sticky,told her i will not have her on the thrid day yet she still stick with me.Even when i told her i will not pay for booking fees that day!But in the end still paid her as the third day sex was pretty good (started in the bath room all the way to the bed!!!!)

3)Always want to compare how she rate with my other WL?!?!?

Hope that is not too detailed?????????

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 15-05-2006, 08:27 PM

Quote:
This Ah H@@ character is like Ah Pay (big sister big) but Ah Pay does not like to go Paragon.

1)Is still quite obedient (notice that she did not talk much to you????kekekekeke) Also when i kiss and dance with my Ah Noi in Paragon she did not get angry.(told her before hand that i have "friends" at Paragon so if she goes with me she cannot get angry with my "actions" but can see she still a bit green eyes lah!Which TG is not kekekekekeke)
what can she do man?? u r the P.O.P dailo!!

2)She can hug me the whole night when sleeping, i snore like hell and not many gal can Tahan that.
this one i kudos to her liao....kekeke

3)She like to suck my nips when i am making a call (to distract me mah but it feels gooddddddddddd, but i still scold her for that!?!?!?)
No wonder everytime u call me..i can hear "oohha", 'yoosh'...

this one i kudos to you...

yeah..this one i kudos to u both...

1)No BJ (but i did not ask as i belive that we should not ask or force this kind of things on them)
who needs them when u have CINTANA standing by??!!

2)Too Sticky,told her i will not have her on the thrid day yet she still stick with me.Even when i told her i will not pay for booking fees that day!But in the end still paid her as the third day sex was pretty good (started in the bath room all the way to the bed!!!!)
yeah can tell.....moment she let go..u immediately rushed to CINATANA

U got too many liao...coz yr phone keeps ringing of "ooooink" and "nnnnoooiii"

check it out..dailo
Old 15-05-2006, 08:28 PM
Samster

stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Can any broz tell me how many days our CBM is in Hatyai now? I lost the count.

Pui Fook... Pui Fook... our CBM.
What can i say CBM mah!!!!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 15-05-2006, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
check it out..dailo

what can she do man?? u r the P.O.P dailo!!(Don't like that say lah)

this one i kudos to her liao....kekeke(Only trying to get some TLC,like your first night gal Ah K$& mah kekekeke)

No wonder everytime u call me..i can hear "oohha", 'yoosh'...(how i wish it was my didi that she was licking Muhahahahha!!!! Well i can dream can't i............)

this one i kudos to you...(Nothing compared to you!)

yeah..this one i kudos to u both...(this one i have to admit..........kekekekeke)

who needs them when u have CINTANA standing by??!!(this time number 16 did not proform well maybe need to Tarma to bring out the tiger in her?In fact the sex was very SOP haizzzzzzz......................)

yeah can tell.....moment she let go..u immediately rushed to CINATANA (how i wish the "feel" was as good as the last time? Maybe same answer as above?The first time she let go i went to cinatana when she went off i went to Ah Noi kekekekekekeke )

U got too many liao...coz yr phone keeps ringing of "ooooink" and "nnnnoooiii"(still dare to say most of the calls were from you know who! )

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 15-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Samster

The thing i miss more then pu ying or even Paragon was someones companionship haizzzzzz............ guess some things just cannot be created again............................................. ...........................?????

Sobs sobs.............................................. .....................

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 15-05-2006, 09:12 PM
Samster

Think i will take a rest from SBF for a while but i will miss you guys dearly............................................ .

Take good care of yourself.(do lay tua eng di di)

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 15-05-2006, 09:17 PM

Quote:
The thing i miss more then pu ying or even Paragon was someones companionship haizzzzzz............ guess some things just cannot be created again............................................. ...........................?????

Sobs sobs.............................................. .....................
me too...guess sometimes ppl need time and space to kewl off certain things..
hey..isnt this thread abt sex?? how come become Dear Aunt Agony??!! kekeke

whatever it is....to me Hatyai is another Hotbed for us..or issit for old men looking for a good time only?

whatever it is..i used another 2 extended days to find out something..and till now i find it to be worthwhile.

think i get what u mean liao....
Old 15-05-2006, 09:19 PM

Re:

Quote:
Think i will take a rest from SBF for a while but i will miss you guys dearly............................................ .

Take good care of yourself.(do lay tua eng di di)
same as above......
Old 16-05-2006, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TD's Hadyai FR - Part 1

It's good to be back! Really had an EXTENDED trip this time, but I was not the only one who extended my trip... bro Boinker and Taurus also had theirs Glad to have met bro Taurus and POP again and also bro F (non samster) who so happen to turn up at the entrance of Golden Crown. Also it was great spending time with bro Master and friend. One thing very different to me this time was the discovery of non WLs. Spending time with babes who just want to have fun and your companionship is so much different from paying a certain amount of money and to expect a certain type of service. Getting into the world of unknown gave me a whole different outlook and experience in Hadyai.

It all started on my first night at Paragon disco during bro Taurus's birthday eve. It was an all guys outing but not for long. Bro Stiffneck soon had a female friend who came to greet him and a few girls joined us from across our table. Bro Thaifood had a sexy tall girl dancing with him while bro Taurus had a busty girl whom they had marathon frenching sessions with. I noticed a cute girl dancing in front of our table but didn't do anything much except dance next to her. After some drinks we all got a bit bolder and friendlier and all I remember was we ended up dancing with each other and exchanging kisses until it closing time. Thinking it was just having fun with a stranger I headed out to meet the rest of the bros. I bumped into her again on the way out and noticed she was quite tipsy so I supported her while we walked. We exhanged a few words and the last I remember she was looking for her car. I thought that might have been the first and last time meeting her since she seems quite well off and might be there just for her holidays.

- to be continued -
Old 16-05-2006, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
TD's Hadyai FR - Part 1
One thing very different to me this time was the discovery of non WLs. Spending time with babes who just want to have fun and your companionship is so much different from paying a certain amount of money and to expect a certain type of service. Getting into the world of unknown gave me a whole different outlook and experience in Hadyai.

- to be continued -
Glad to know u enjoyed yrself.
soi tarmarook...u better remember yr way this time...
if not u bring us go holland again..kekekeke.
and thanx in celebrating my birday too..TD.
and u really makes me laugh like hell when u become sakura artist! drawing dog & mickey mouse! hahahahahahah..think of it..makes me laugh again!
Old 16-05-2006, 09:15 AM

Re: Hatyai Hokkien lessons for TD aka CBM

this particular incident occurred during shopping @ one of the farms at thammrook with TD, TF75 , Boinker..and me .

As we were viewing around 5-6 gers in the farm..there was complete silence..and then comes the laughing part when suddenly our cute CBM asked in hokkien : *(cha bo ae sai jiak simi?) "what can they eat?"
I and TF75 were looking at each other scratching our heads what the hell CBM was asking...then we realised what he wanna asked is what can the gers communicate with( as in hokkien or english)..hahahahakekekeek nbzzz...thru out the walk around TF75 and i were laughing all the way abt this hokkien thing....!!
CBM u really need to practise on yr basic hokkien if u wanna to breeze thur hatyai...hahahaha..u really damn funny...hahahaa
Old 16-05-2006, 09:51 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
TD's Hadyai FR - Part 1

Glad to have met bro Taurus and POP again and also bro F (non samster) who so happen to turn up at the entrance of Golden Crown.
F oredi said u are the only 1 in this world can have this kind of stunt.. he almost see u every weekend in Hatyai or Danok... he oso said must pui fok u liao. hurururhururur...
Old 16-05-2006, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai Hokkien lessons for TD aka CBM

Quote:
CBM u really need to practise on yr basic hokkien if u wanna to breeze thur hatyai...hahahaha..u really damn funny...hahahaa
Just give him beer ok liao... Alicia Keys say he speak good hokkien when drunk... forgot to stick instruction label on his shirt for you... sorry... paiseh
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1