The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-02-2010, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leslayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

My second experience even more thrilling.

I remember after i ORD, i share capital with a couple of friend and set up a small provision shop in the north area, usually there will only be 2 of us running the shop. There was this once, a few domestic helper came over to my shop to get some stuff and i was looking at this petite size lady, she too knew that i am watching her so when she came over to the counter to make payment, i start my conversation with her. Get to know that she is from Philippine, was a nutritionist in her contry but out of curiosity came over to singapore to work as a domestic helper. So after the conversation, we exchange hp number and she left.
I start to send her sms after that, ard 2 days of teasing and flirting via sms, she suggested i go over to her workplace which is her employer's apartment to 'play' as there will be no one ard till late afternoon.
So on the 3rd day, i told my friend that i won't be ard in the morning as i have something very important to attend to so i rush off to meet up with this filipino (btw her name is C), on the way i bought a box of cd cos i assume she won't have any.
Upon reaching her place, gave her a call and she came out to open the gate, once inside the house, she led me to her room and ask me if i need any drinks and since i had my drinks on the way here, i told her dun bother. So she sat beside me on her bed and start a bit of conversation, soon after she got herself warm-up, she start tease me and so i release the devil in me and pinned her onto her bed.
I start to lick her earloop and her neck,and slowly moving over to her lips, we fench a little, took off her t-shirt and undo her bra, her breast is kind of the perky type, cute. So i start to feed on her breast like no tmr, she seems to be enjoying her breast feeding session, then i slip my hand into her panties to play with her cunt but b4 my fingering starts, she is already very wet. Anyway, i just continue to suck, lick ,finger till she cannot take it anymore, she push me onto the bed when she gets up and strip me naked. Since i am a tit lover, i erected while playing with her titty, upon seeing my hard on rod, she dive down and give me a passionate bbbj. After a short passionate bbbj, she wanted me to do missionary on her so i take out the cd bought earlier and capped myself, tease her abit on her clit, she cannot take it anymore she use her legs to push me from behind making a full entry, and she gave out a soft cry. So i continued with the thrusting and increase my speed bit by bit. Then she gave the painful look on her face so i stopped and ask her whether its painful, she told me its ok to continue. Soon after a while of vigorous thrusting action, she reaches her climax gave out a moan with legs tighten ard my waist. The sound of love juice can be heard clearly by now, soon its my turn to explode and she requested to cum on her body so i obliged. " i'm coming, i'm coming" i pulled out my rod uncapped the wet cd, i exploded on her body and some on her face. She gave me the satisfying look while playing with my cum on her body and then led me to the bathroom to wash up. After the session, we chat abit and then i left her place. From then she became my FB.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, just sharing my additional experience with maids. Cheers
Old 22-02-2010, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6276 / Power: 18
More has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond repute

Manage to bonk a maid yesterday.

Get to know her from some media and msg each other for quite sometime and manage to get to 1st bonk with her. Bring her to hotel ard east area and we enjoy taking shower while i rub her and she rub me. Finally get to bed, but our flames already burning high so quickly into 69 she wet bbbj me and i give her a good dugging on her pussy and she already very wet rush me to fuck her.

I get into doggy and fuck her hard with condom and she bite her lips hard when she turn round and look at me. It really turn me on i pump and pump till i cum in less than 10 mins. We already sweat like hell go shower again after a short rest quickly tell her to bbbj me again and this time i do raw on her and she keep remind me when going to cum remember to pull out. I kind of piss off but i do continue to fuck her and i feel she cum 1st then me i can feel very slippy in her hole so i pull out and tell her to bbbj me till i cum. When i going to cum i hold her head and push my cock all the way deep into her mouth and start to unload in her throat but she try to resist by pushing me away but i overpower her and she no choice take all in.

After i get my vent out i sit up next to her and she still trying to get her breath. She told me she never try like this before is the 1st time to swallow mans semon. I told her sperm is good for her skin hahaha. She told me she will never forget me as her body now got my sperm flowing inside.

Wah lan scared off by this quickly check out and sent her back home.
Old 23-02-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 19
slayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by More View Post
Manage to bonk a maid yesterday.

Get to know her from some media and msg each other for quite sometime and manage to get to 1st bonk with her. Bring her to hotel ard east area and we enjoy taking shower while i rub her and she rub me. Finally get to bed, but our flames already burning high so quickly into 69 she wet bbbj me and i give her a good dugging on her pussy and she already very wet rush me to fuck her.
Can share with us which media is it ?

I will only reward to those who have been contributing positively to this forum.
Old 24-02-2010, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

to bro MORE,

ur story ending quite scary leh.
Old 24-02-2010, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Hmmm the thread getting exciting...

The gal who left me in Nov managed to sian her to bed one more time...

Realy cute chinese looking with the china doll hairstyle

i think she is only 39kg fair skin and petite...

u may even mistake her for a school gal

anyway managed to convince her that i really liked her so she met me on her bday and i bonked her again....

well i guess thats enough and i am leaving her soon...

btw i made out with her only after telling her that i had a new gf

sounds contradictory?

hiya.... sometimes i dun understand them either...

i went to tampines st 43 pick her up there... so hard to get a cab.... went there at 9am she reached only 930 after sending kids to school

half an hour to wait for cab...
tired...called cab...

reached lavender 81 at 10 20

wanked her welll possibly the goodbye wank right?

gave her money for taxi to go home and off i went to work around 1pm
Old 24-02-2010, 10:12 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

there was this filipina teacher who had left me thinking i was not serious with her... she left me in oct... came back to me in nov

so we exchanged messages on and off in nov dec... but i had no time to fuck her as too many pinay bitches on my plate....

in jan finally found some times

messaged her

oh she had dumped me thinking i was not serious....

but i had already had 2 rounds with this girl one in woodlands near where she lived and the other at h81 i think both rounds in oct....

so i was itching to get her body to makan again...

she is tan yet slim nice arse small boobs

but she is good in bed

being a bio teacher she reads up on orgasms and stuff

she even told me there is some big O for men which men achieve but without releasing semen... i never heard of it

she said this is very good cause men can retain their energy and go on and on...

asked her to do it for me

she said its difficult and only some people can do it...

anyway after much convincing bonked her 2 weeks ago

and now she is leaving mid march...

the petite gal i mentioned in previous thread leaving in 5 months time

meanwhile i have found a real cute new one....
Old 24-02-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
doublekeen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

We Sg men should fill them not let those f@c$ing banglar gay same sex handholding homos prey on them.
Old 24-02-2010, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
一 条 龙 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone went to lucky plaza 6th floor pubs before ? Is their concept same as those in TP, paramount ? I feel that I'm transparent when I was there during one weekday afternoon. When I try talking to them, it was an 'answer & reply' kind of thing. So does this pubs caters only to the majority non-local ?

Appreciate to those who reply. Thank you.
Old 24-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Samster

wa lau eh some guys just dun get it

one noob messaged me today asked me to share the teacher contact.

hey noobs do u think its that easy that you will ask and i will give?

do i look like a fool?

well some guys think i am a fool

well so be it...
Old 24-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Samster

To be honest with you guys i got about 6 gals on my plate atleast... never met never fucked

Actually met a bomb in the 2nd week of Jan. Just happened that she was free and ever since my life changed.
Old 24-02-2010, 08:13 PM
Samster

I never fucked them cause no time to meet them

My new pinay gf sucks up all my time....Not that i mind it...

actually i enjoy bonking her and stuff especially her body really curved and nice.... slim legs tan chinese looks real cool stuff.

actually i may be following her to the philippines this year for a short trip.

why not right?
Old 24-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jason47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

care to share her contact? newbies here...still virgin with maids!!!Tks bro!
Old 24-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Samster

so this will be the second pinay i am following back to the philippines... why not go experience another counrty and meet her family. nothing wrong right? i am sure other bros have done it too... it will be quite fun guys...

i met her one night in sengkang... wanted to bring her to changi village ended up going to east coast....

talked and talked and unlike what i usually do i did not fuck her on that day.... but i insisted on lots of kisses.

she wanted to meet an ang moh had an ang moh bf before anyway she was happy with me la guys....

so after all the kissing (no heavy petting) no touching... sent her back home and i got home....

met her again the next day brought her to my favourite play ground sentosa.....

she loved the place.... especially if you know where to bring the gals to in Sentosa.... very romantic low $$$....
low expense

only expense will be food. drinks can be had from 7-11

and the other major expense is take cab in and taken another cab out

usually at night you gotta call

we spent about 4 hours at sentosa from 630-1030

and after all my bull shit talk... still dare not fuck her cause she is decent type yet has the bomb looks...

anyway asked her for hj she agreed bj was rejected

then finally we went to a secluded corner and i pulled her pants down placed my dick between her legs and came.... few the thrill of doing it in the open is great.... looking at the sea and no one around yes i dare not do raw just pulled her jeans down and panty down and placed my dick in betweetn her legs and worked hard till i came wetting her panties....

she had a hard time wearing the wet panties....

after that i went to the toilet.... wash my hands and face had the pussy smell lingering on my fingers since i had fingered her....
Old 24-02-2010, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 19
slayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro The Lord you are still going strong. How come you got so much good luck. As for me I have tried really hard to hook up some maids especially those around my neighbourhood blocks. Sometimes I saw decent looking indon maid waiting downstairs her block . I think she is waiting for her employers' son to be back from school. She is so shy that she didn't want to have eye contact with me or maybe I not handsome enough. The rest of the maids all CMI . They are either plumb or old ones. Diam sianz.

I will only reward to those who have been contributing positively to this forum.
Old 25-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Hi guys, I have a question that I hope someone can help....
My maids friend(another maid) just discovered that she is pregnant from urine test. Now she is crying, dont know what to do. She is asking where to buy medicine to abort the child.

But I have no experience about this.Any bro can suggest for her what to do?
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1