The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2002, 12:01 PM
chillicrab

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
age of MY gals...

oh no,

xn is mid 30s,
xy is early 40s
cat is late 30s
amy is early 40s
most of them - late 30s

not one is below 30.

I know because i always TRAP them into telling me their actual age, even trick them to show ICs or wp sometimes.
Old 24-12-2002, 12:06 PM
KIAA

aiyah why so bother abt their age?? as long as they look ok to u and u feel shiok, that's fine already! u r not looking 4 a wife anyway.
Old 24-12-2002, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kimchi is Cool - loads of Potential
This TLCTLC have'nt fuck enuf in his life......all he 1 is beauty...1 day he'll understand......some go 4 thrill, be it ex or cheap. When they r bored, they'll change 2 something else. In this forum, there's lots of topic, go read n post suggestion that u r into. Don condemn something that u r not into.
Old 24-12-2002, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: age of MY gals...

Quote:
Originally posted by chillicrab
oh no,

xn is mid 30s,
xy is early 40s
cat is late 30s
amy is early 40s
most of them - late 30s

not one is below 30.

I know because i always TRAP them into telling me their actual age, even trick them to show ICs or wp sometimes.
Wah so steady ah! Next time I also ask for their ICs...hahaha!
Old 24-12-2002, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 23
leekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: age of MY gals...

I did not see any IDs, but if XY is early 40s, then Zoe Tay must be late 40s and Fann Wong mid 40s because XY sure looks younger than both of them, and I saw her under bright lights along the coridoor of GLH when she was sending me off, not under the dim light of MY.

Leek
Quote:
Originally posted by chillicrab
oh no,

xn is mid 30s,
xy is early 40s
cat is late 30s
amy is early 40s
most of them - late 30s

not one is below 30.

Old 27-12-2002, 10:02 AM
limlim200

Re: Re: age of MY gals...

Quote:
Originally posted by leekme
I did not see any IDs, but if XY is early 40s, then Zoe Tay must be late 40s and Fann Wong mid 40s because XY sure looks younger than both of them, and I saw her under bright lights along the coridoor of GLH when she was sending me off, not under the dim light of MY.

Leek
I think XN is a young mother.I saw her breast naked b4. a bit sagging and dark nipples. She must have breastfed her baby from my experience.
Old 01-01-2003, 01:23 AM
live2002evil

Quote:
Originally posted by TLCTLC
RED ALERT!

My friend patronised XY few days ago. Got BBBJ, FJ from her this morning wake up discovered kenna STD. Is gonnorhia the correct spelling? Catonese call "white porridge".

Bros... those who tried her better go for medical check-up.
i think u must b a competitor of MY, only negative post abt them. if u got nothing to share, then pls dun post. anyway, didn't know xy provide fj. care to share how much she charge?
Old 02-01-2003, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro kimchi, you described my version of cheongsters perfectly. I saw a lot of discussion here about MY's girls being old, I don't know whether those bros have seen the girls under bright light, I happen to see most of them under bright light very recently and I must say some of them are rather pretty and attractive, sweet smiles too, can fight with a lot of supposedly young HC girls, I don't know how old these girls are but they sure don't look old to me. If not because of the open concept environment, which I will really feel uneasy in, I will personally like to visit some of them, at least 4 of them the last time I count, I just don't know which is which in term of names. Most of the times these girl's pussy are much more tighter than those very young HC girls too.

Quote:
Originally posted by kimchi
......some go 4 thrill, be it ex or cheap. When they r bored, they'll change 2 something else.
Old 02-01-2003, 12:09 PM
Samster

latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Wah lao! Lim peh good heart cum here share info u say me until like this?

PLS... U can either choose 2 belive, or ignore my msg.

Lim peh not interested 2 tok 2 ungrateful jabroni like u.
For someone who cannot tell the ages of women, you really can talk eh??

First you say they are old lao gohs in MY. Then got nothing to say, come up with some "my friend" story.

Hey, "my friend" also went to MY and saw some idiot commenting on the ages of the girls to the boss lady. Was that you, BOY?

Old 02-01-2003, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by girllover
Bro kimchi, you described my version of cheongsters perfectly. I saw a lot of discussion here about MY's girls being old, I don't know whether those bros have seen the girls under bright light, I happen to see most of them under bright light very recently and I must say some of them are rather pretty and attractive, sweet smiles too, can fight with a lot of supposedly young HC girls, I don't know how old these girls are but they sure don't look old to me. If not because of the open concept environment, which I will really feel uneasy in, I will personally like to visit some of them, at least 4 of them the last time I count, I just don't know which is which in term of names. Most of the times these girl's pussy are much more tighter than those very young HC girls too.
Being a regular at GLH, of both JM and MY, I agree with you on the quality of the girls at MY.
So we know those who can only complain about these ladies being too old, must be young punk.
How much should we trust what a young punk posts???

Old 02-01-2003, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 23
horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!
Quote:
Wah lao! Lim peh good heart cum here share info u say me until like this?

PLS... U can either choose 2 belive, or ignore my msg.

Lim peh not interested 2 tok 2 ungrateful jabroni like u.
I think ur mother kena AIDS, the gal at MY still clean. Better dun fuck ur mom if not u also kena.. ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2003, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hcfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
sceptical that the GLH joints does FJ, open concept and macam MRT station at times....if got cubicles then who knows ... more like old style BlackGlass saloons lah
Old 02-01-2003, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro hcfan, don't think they do FJ in the saloon lah, the most BJ but I believe can take the girls out somewhere for FJ, just like some of the massage joint where the girls are willing to go somewhere for FJ, just not in the massage shop, it all depends on how well is the interaction with the girl of cause.
Old 02-01-2003, 02:03 PM
Samster

True lah, the black glass saloons provide low cost simplle thrills;
get a little massage, flirt n tokcok, some raba , simple action mebbe if you feel like it.

Place to relax and feel easy, guess thats why the open concept can work. Macam LSB without the music, smoke and alcohol and butterflies ( vegetarian man....)

But cannot compare to HC action and definitely not GL; those look for cheap heavy duty action bound to be dissapointed - go GL for the lower costs types lah ...
Old 02-01-2003, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha! Offer them $150 per shot u think they'll reject?

Use ur brain & think lah.
Offer 150 per shot for HDS? ... lucky sometimes i use my brain ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1