The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2003, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
For the gal in the hospital, I only know her by sight. Visit her only once cos got no choice, got instructions from Ho Chi Minh.

Thought of starting a new life at what I thought would be a safe place....... shit got to know a new viet 19 y-o viet gal again ........'
thanks to being k-po at photo hunt .....

bad bad timing, must find way to juggle cos my gal coming back this afternoon way ahead of schedule.

I told my new found china gal about it and she ask me to go ahead. Thats what I like aboput her but I hate the fact that she doesn't get pissed at all.
Old 17-11-2003, 10:27 AM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Re: Blue Lagoon n Blue Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Liveniw
I agree... Jazzy has been somewat overrated recently... Last time was good....

Anyway, the rate is still 100, dun get swindle by those mercenary viets... heh heh... Bomb their holes...
Quite true 2 a certain extent but then gals there in terms of dressing and look slightly better than blue stretch but I think that will be changing soon cos that region will be my new staging area till I decide to start work at night again.

As for the price, there is no such things as a swindle, its bargainable and $100 is like a baseline. So if you work there and you tell a cust. $150 and he said ok, you earn extra.
Old 17-11-2003, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 22
darkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Blue Star

was at blue star last sat w some frens cuz wanted a more quiet place than b lagoon which is throbbing.
turned out b star really quieter w slightly less gers than b lagoon - hav to wait almost an hour b4 the right one comes along n i was hooked. to be fair quite a no. approach us but we din take cuz wanna be real selective. my fren also finally got a syt after 2 hrs wait, hahaha he more dif to please then me. the other 2 frens just contented to sing karaoke whole nite nvr take any gers.

price for jug HH $20 after $28 (roughly)
price for gers $20-$30 cuz they butterfly quite abit - most of the gers aim to sit 5 to 6 a night n if they cant find at one place they'll cross the road to the other bar n if still cant find some will float to 51jazzy.

overall had gd time n will prob rtn to haunt.

cheers.
Old 21-11-2003, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Blue Star

Quote:
Originally posted by darkstar
was at blue star last sat w some frens cuz wanted a more quiet place than b lagoon which is throbbing.
turned out b star really quieter w slightly less gers than b lagoon - hav to wait almost an hour b4 the right one comes along n i was hooked. to be fair quite a no. approach us but we din take cuz wanna be real selective. my fren also finally got a syt after 2 hrs wait, hahaha he more dif to please then me. the other 2 frens just contented to sing karaoke whole nite nvr take any gers.

price for jug HH $20 after $28 (roughly)
price for gers $20-$30 cuz they butterfly quite abit - most of the gers aim to sit 5 to 6 a night n if they cant find at one place they'll cross the road to the other bar n if still cant find some will float to 51jazzy.

overall had gd time n will prob rtn to haunt.

cheers.

Bro bo jio me..... I'm BACK
Old 21-11-2003, 09:18 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Blue Star

Quote:
Originally posted by naemlo
Never try any aussie hospitality meh......... was with darkie yesterday mah ....... anyway 2nite arrange meeting .........

BTW, for rest of the Bros, JC on Monday is having Anniversary and have free flow but timing for freeflow not confirmed.......
Old 21-11-2003, 11:35 AM
Samster

darkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Blue Star

Quote:
Originally posted by naemlo
welcome back bro

w/o u the forum slightly more quiet....kekeke
so u ready to storm the sg scene again?
any fr to report from down under....any R&R?
uh.....got buy souvenir for me or not...

cheers!
Old 21-11-2003, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 23
Strider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Re: Blue Star

Quote:
welcome back bro

w/o u the forum slightly more quiet....kekeke
so u ready to storm the sg scene again?
any fr to report from down under....any R&R?
uh.....got buy souvenir for me or not...

cheers!
Welcome back Bro Namelo... Well guess he never tried anything from down under....hard to get there also..hahaha if in taiwan, thats a different issue. Well guess no souvenir for any of us...
Old 21-11-2003, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 22
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Blue Star

Quote:
Originally posted by lament
Never try any aussie hospitality meh......... was with darkie yesterday mah ....... anyway 2nite arrange meeting .........

BTW, for rest of the Bros, JC on Monday is having Anniversary and have free flow but timing for freeflow not confirmed.......
free flow?? mus jio me leh.......
Old 22-11-2003, 11:23 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Blue Star

Quote:
Originally posted by fun4evergood
free flow?? mus jio me leh.......
no free flow oso can chio u or not....kekeke
anw the damage not so steep lah...HH 1 jug onli about $20 after HH $28.....
Old 22-11-2003, 11:51 AM
Samster

fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blue Star

Quote:
no free flow oso can chio u or not....kekeke
anw the damage not so steep lah...HH 1 jug onli about $20 after HH $28.....
Coffee shop onli $5+ per bottle leh.......
Old 22-11-2003, 12:45 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blue Star

Quote:
Coffee shop onli $5+ per bottle leh.......
even cheaper buy few bottles from supermarket bring to fren house drink....i know a few frens doing that....but that will be end of cheong oredi...

anw, today maybe go b s....HH, early....maybe 5 or 6pm....anyone wanna join in?
Old 22-11-2003, 12:48 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blue Star

Quote:
even cheaper buy few bottles from supermarket bring to fren house drink....i know a few frens doing that....but that will be end of cheong oredi...

anw, today maybe go b s....HH, early....maybe 5 or 6pm....anyone wanna join in?
SO early????? cannot leh...... dinner time maybe ok........
Old 22-11-2003, 12:50 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blue Star

Quote:
SO early????? cannot leh...... dinner time maybe ok........
wat time is that?...HH ends around 8
Old 22-11-2003, 12:53 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blue Star

Quote:
wat time is that?...HH ends around 8
.............SMS u later.............
Old 22-11-2003, 01:21 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blue Star

Quote:
.............SMS u later.............
onz

bro naemlo.....wanna join us or not
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1