The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2004, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wrecked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Twins HC in Fu Lu Shou Complex

FR - June

Went there with friends last week, no time to post FR, but not too impressed with the experience.

Can sense that the place is really going down... Was there at abt 9pm and it was almost empty! Only thing I like is theres a hotpool but also not much to shout abt...

Looks: 6.5/10 (Got a tattoo on her ankle, quite nice, face...normal)
Body: 6/10 (a bit fleshy, ok skin, normal)
Boobs: 7/10 (Good size, but big nipples...)
Massage: 5/10 (Quite painful at certain points)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (Friendly, very seasoned, probably at least 7 yrs in sex-related industry)
HJ: 7/10 (Quite mechanical but allow roaming)
BJ: Did not try
FJ: Did not try
RTF: Probably not

Understand the place has probably abt 10+ girls now, more like women lah.. Age range from mid 20's to 40's. None of us were happy with what we saw...

Likely will not go again.. Cheers!
Old 11-11-2004, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
fhfhfh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think this place can't be last long, no new gals to work there.
Old 18-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

Since this thread went dead long ago, not to start another one too. Just thought i'd share my bit if its alright. Went to fu lou shou hoping to get lucky at one of the saloons as i understood sometimes these saloons had one or 2 sweet cakes, but there was none saw mostly aunties in a saloon near the escalator 2nd/3rd flr cant rem, only that saloon looked quite happening cos the stylist were mostly dressed quite "tiong" but inside pack of aunties blowing and washing their hair. Skipped to the other saloon opposite the escalator, hoping to spot some sweet young girls inside, also none, instead saw an uncle cutting hair for another adult. Plan B, went by spring and wei *** spring seemed busy, so didnt see any girls outside. Went to the right at the corner one, wei something i think...saw a busty lady in pink dress & she greeted me, quite pressured to go in but i just wanted some time to think. So told her ill think abt it. Walked away and then proceeded to 4th flr. Immediately i thought why not try my luck @ twin, so i went in, was greeted by the auntie. On her own initiative she said young girls not avail yet (duno is it working or havent report to work), so i told her ill wait. Went for a bath, the jaccuzi or watever wasnt on so didnt get to try it. Went to watch tv & waited. Must admit i think i was the only person and another auntie(helper) i assumed at the tv area, duno why like so isolated. After 30mins, the counter lady came for me, told me to go to the room. Excitedly i went. Laid down and praying that the 30mins i waited to be worth it. A soft knock sounded on the door, phew! i turned and looked, this very pleasant eurasian mixed looking(abt 27yrs old i presume) lady in spagetthi top & semi long skirt came in and ask me if i wanted tea, so i said yes. Mood damn happy already! Shortly she came back, started the massage, wah was quite painful, maybe she had strong hands. Certain joints she pressed were alittle too hard so if u guys want good hard massage this lady can do it, not like those ant bites. She wasnt rushy about it too. Asked me to flip over, when i flipped over she continued with my arms and popped the golden question, i thought abt it and opted BJ (why? bcos i think shes stronger than me) She stood up and dropped off her top, wow! At least 34B cuppers with nice raisins fell out! rushed for the nip and fed on it! while doing that she was HJing me awhile and she told me to stop forawhile while she removed her skirt. Damn anxious already, was hard as steel rod. Indicated to me to lie down, capped me (no bbbj? i thought to myself, wth nvm) and stucked my rod into her mouth...it was heavenly, pulled her abit to indicate that i wanted her to be at my side instead of being at my legs so i could grab her cuppers properly, continued for about a minute couldnt tahan, i wanted to taste more of those nips, so i told her to stop and let me suck on em. As soon as i did and she came forward with her chest to my mouth, her other hand still kept on hjing me, could not take it and blasted with my mouth still feeding on her nips. Cleaned me up & teased me that i had a thing for breasts so i just laughed Overall quite hardworking and accomodating.

name: Jo**n
Looks: 7/10 (eurasian looking chinese m'sian, abit tanned like macam denise keller)
boobs: 7/10 (b 34 bombers at least)
body: not skinny type, instead the kind of chio girls with abit of flesh if u know wat i mean
hj: i love it! 8/10
bj: one of the good one ive ever experienced other than JJ's(BHC) bbbj
fj: nv try
rtf: may do so if got other hidden potential girls like this one

Hope i shared somethin that may u guys may wanna discover at places that might seem "dead"
Old 18-12-2005, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 20
SexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel
name: Jo**n
Looks: 7/10 (eurasian looking chinese m'sian, abit tanned like macam denise keller)
boobs: 7/10 (b 34 bombers at least)
body: not skinny type, instead the kind of chio girls with abit of flesh if u know wat i mean
hj: i love it! 8/10
bj: one of the good one ive ever experienced other than JJ's(BHC) bbbj
rtf: may do so if got other hidden potential girls like this one

Hope i shared somethin that may u guys may wanna discover at places that might seem "dead"
Bro Topfuel, care sharing with us the damage?

SexFreak

TiKo King of ThE TiKo FamIlY
17th Bro of 红花会 - 蓝海仙

NEXT UP LIST : BRO Iceum (Bro, pls PM me, I can't find your post) .........
Old 18-12-2005, 10:13 PM
Samster

topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexFreak
Bro Topfuel, care sharing with us the damage?

SexFreak
oh sry forgot to state, dmg was 33(entrance) if i remember correctly, 80 for BJ, more or less standard rate as other HC.
Old 20-12-2005, 12:35 PM
Samster

btw SF, if u happen to drop by and try out, let me know too
Old 20-12-2005, 06:25 PM
Samster

Kentn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, 80 for BJ a bit exp leh...friend (a regular) mentioned can get $80 for full service. He brought me there last month, was served by cxxxx, massage was good. quoted full service $80, take on. Went again last Saturday was served by kxxx also quoted full service $80......
Old 20-03-2006, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Fu LU Shou Complex

The location seems to be the same as Twins HC location.

Shuang-Jing Jiang-Shen-Zhong-Xin ( Double Crystal Health Centre )

Fu Lu Shou Complex #04 - 02/03
Business Hours: 10 am - 11 pm (including Sundays & Public Holidays)
Tel: 6338 / 6354 888

Was advertised as with pleasant environment & fully equipped with steam bath, sauna & Jacuzzi.
From 20/3/06 to 22/3/06, 3 days offer 45 min for $23.00.

Just my observations and sharing...........................
Old 22-03-2006, 08:36 PM
Samster

Kentn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya, was there yesterday. Was told by lady boss about special promotion $23 for 45 mins or $33 for 1 hour....the place quite run-down. Saw many people yesterday, probably cos of special rate !
Old 25-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Samster

Just to share my fair bit again. As usual was roaming around bugis area and then again went to FLS to bio bio..the PRCs there nothing to shout about. All big boobs but looked damn saggy, nt really tempting. So decided to take chances at twins. Went for the 1 hr massage, called for my old fav Jo**n but seemed like she left already after my last visit. Disappointed i asked for a similar girl.
Counter lady appointed sop*ie. Took my bath and ran straight to the room to wait 5mins later, came in sophie. Ok to be honest i was 50% disappointed but the other 50% was starting to overwhelm bcos of her outfit, very tight spag strap or tanktop with very short mini, practically the mini was useless, can already see her red panty when she came in the room. Anyway could see the shape damn nice, very local dressing. But shes a thai and can speak english/chinese well. her massage then began and it was hard and firm, every now & then askin if massage ok or not and she really did her massage job, nv show any face or attitude. After 30+mins, she flipped me over and so quickly wa lau i not even prepared, she pulled down 1 side of her strap and the breast fell out, then asking me if i wanted special..wa lan eh see such big ball, couldnt resist so i said ok and rushed to feed on her nipple...feeding feeding and she had to say wait wait boy, i remove my top first..kept feeding on it for at least 1min+ and at the same time she started roaming my thighs and eventually HJ me. Both of us actually forgotten what special i wanted, she then stopped the action awhile and asked me full or what? i was already by then hard like duno wat, knowing that i was about to come i decided to save $ and say HJ...so i continued feeding on her neh and she kept hjing me, really heavenly feeling, her boobs are really SPLENDID..maybe abit too firm cos at least C CUP but not really drooping. Nipple was like perking up so sharp..buey tahan now that i think of it again. Blasted my cum on her thighs abit and she kept saying naughty boy. Shes a very acomodating lady bcos she will speak in a very like mummy tone, "boy can or not", "massage ok?"..etc. Hope the next bro who visit can get a piece of this lady !

name: sop*ie
looks: 6/10
body: jude, dressing also good/sexy local appeal.
breast: c 34, maybe fake but doubting it. nipple damn sharp & long.
massage: 7/10
hj: 7/10 maybe bcos already heaven feeling while feeding on nipple
bj: nv try

those who got a hard on dont mind up my point if u visited sop*ie and enjoyed urself

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 14-06-2006, 06:17 PM
Samster

lobang1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking for Wen Wen but already left so counter recommend a girl name Le Le, from China also, counter said as young and good as Wen Wen so I take it.
KNN totally no match with Wen Wen.
name Le Le
body due to age not firm but loose
massage sorry no feel
after massage ask if I want special, sorry my small bro say no mood.

will not return to this HC as counter cheat

any bro know where is Wen Wen gone to?
Old 15-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 19
Sinfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSinfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobang1
looking for Wen Wen but already left so counter recommend a girl name Le Le, from China also, counter said as young and good as Wen Wen so I take it.KNN totally no match with Wen Wen.name Le Le.age: 35++.body due to age not firm but loose. massage sorry no feel after massage ask if I want special, sorry my small bro say no mood. will not return to this HC as counter cheat. any bro know where is Wen Wen gone to?
Bro in this kind of cases you should have rejected the gal first before proceeding!!!
Old 16-06-2006, 06:44 PM
Samster

lobang1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro know way this wen wen gone? miss her
Old 23-10-2006, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 23
misfit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymisfit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just called TWINS today and realised YVONNE is no longer working there. Anyone have any idea where she went to please update. Really appreciate it. She's one rare gem.
Old 23-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 22
Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!

Looks like this HC is losing steam liao....
btw, any idea if kiki is still working there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1