The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2007, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kaka7 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Century KTV at Lavender

bro... here is nt as fun as before already... will defintely give it a miss lei..

if u consider again, BS cheaper n more enjoyable also.... i feel la ...

at least dun need mummy ownself can choose who u wan... waitress service also thumbs up....

hehe
Old 16-01-2007, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 865 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Coke.com
Went there a few weeks back. Still as pack as before, lots of chio Viets but the discovered that there is no chio PRC around!!!
Bro, there are less PRC than viet i think. That very night we went there, only 1 of my buddy had a prc. She also not playful typ, only tcss with my buddy. But he like it as he is trying to sian her.. she looks normal only when she is wearing ktv working attire.

When time to go off, she changed to her OL wear and came in to look for my buddy... Damn it!!... all of us stop playing and look at her. 'OL' fantasy came to all our mind....she looks like the teacher in the jap AV...Damn it!! She should have wear her OL attire when working in KTV...

Wonder where my buddy go with her to....hhmmmm
Old 16-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kaka7 is Cool - loads of Potential

duno which fucker - my points..... hide behind the fucking pc.... no balls still learn to cheong like ppl.....
Old 16-01-2007, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Coke.com is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz View Post
Lucky I'm not so suck-up on looks, and I always prepared rating -2 pts while in KTV room, due to the room's fantastic lighting effects.

But hor... really hate those who cheat me with their alluring push-up bras effects. Really damn turn-off.
Ha.. ha... Interesting rating methods, bro!! But when the alcohol took effect, the rating will drop another 2 pts automatically.. Choose before the alcohol kicks-in..

Have fun... Will ask my freinds to chong this or next week again..

Nice place!!
Old 07-02-2007, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow Re: Century KTV at Lavender

Indeed, the place is out of action. The gals are not allow to do action(otherwise got scolding)..and all try to be flower-vase, but ask for the same tips.. Mummy tried to apologise, the number of gals also much lesser now, the rooms are not fully occupy now, gals with attitude problem (even throw money back if not tip enuf, or pester one to give more tips as there's not enuf taking for the day). Many peepers - as less rooms to serve, and supervisor going round to 'discourage' gals from happening.

A tcss evening there would be fine... but a cheaper place would be at Jz51 then, what's the pt of opening bottle at $198 when u can get a jug for $20++-$30++.

Lights out. Move on to other destinations.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:57 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posetd by chanyboy

Indeed, the place is out of action. The gals are not allow to do action(otherwise got scolding)..and all try to be flower-vase, but ask for the same tips
That is bad... i still got balance 1/3-1/2 bottle. Intend to clear ot this by week. But now have a 2nd thought..
Old 07-02-2007, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
Indeed, the place is out of action. The gals are not allow to do action(otherwise got scolding)..and all try to be flower-vase, but ask for the same tips.. Mummy tried to apologise, the number of gals also much lesser now, the rooms are not fully occupy now, gals with attitude problem (even throw money back if not tip enuf, or pester one to give more tips as there's not enuf taking for the day). Many peepers - as less rooms to serve, and supervisor going round to 'discourage' gals from happening.

A tcss evening there would be fine... but a cheaper place would be at Jz51 then, what's the pt of opening bottle at $198 when u can get a jug for $20++-$30++.

Lights out. Move on to other destinations.
Bro excellent status report. So this place better avoid.

Just curious is bottle at $198 for SH or HH there ?

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oringinally posted by Optimus_Prime

Bro excellent status report. So this place better avoid.

Just curious is bottle at $198 for SH or HH there ?
Bro $198 is for HH.
I had my outing there last month and the damage for liquor was S$565.99 (1bottle for HH and 1 bottle for SH).

We were told that the HH bottle must finish before SH starts..
Old 08-02-2007, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

our gang didn't even managed to finish the half-bottle left from previous visit... imagine how bad the situation is. I hv changed gal twice (the 2nd one keep complaining in Viet language but her counterpart across the seat continues very well with my other fren. Dunno what's she thinking holding back from servicing), only the 3rd one was more playful (and I tipped her properly for the enthusiastic effort & smile she tried to plse me, not busty or very pretty but make up with her service level). The 4th one also attitude (worst of the lot)..knnccb..even tried to button up my shirt..what the fuck..

The China gal with my buddy is a 100% perfect 'flower vase' the first one I've come across - even the bra is tightly fitted & not removable..the blouse she wore fitted tightly to it u can't even peep into the longkang..still demand more than $20 from my buddy and she returned only twice to the room...(the 3rd was to collect $, not continue with fun).

Poor mummy, trying to plse everyone...not her fault really. Quite a number of empty rooms indeed.

Last edited by chanyboy; 08-02-2007 at 01:01 AM. Reason: fdd
Old 08-02-2007, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 19
dingding75 has much to be proud ofdingding75 has much to be proud ofdingding75 has much to be proud ofdingding75 has much to be proud ofdingding75 has much to be proud ofdingding75 has much to be proud ofdingding75 has much to be proud ofdingding75 has much to be proud ofdingding75 has much to be proud of

Quote:
our gang didn't even managed to finish the half-bottle left from previous visit... imagine how bad the situation is. I hv changed gal twice (the 2nd one keep complaining in Viet language but her counterpart across the seat continues very well with my other fren. Dunno what's she thinking holding back from servicing), only the 3rd one was more playful (and I tipped her properly for the enthusiastic effort & smile she tried to plse me, not busty or very pretty but make up with her service level). The 4th one also attitude (worst of the lot)..knnccb..even tried to button up my shirt..what the fuck..

The China gal with my buddy is a 100% perfect 'flower vase' the first one I've come across - even the bra is tightly fitted & not removable..the blouse she wore fitted tightly to it u can't even peep into the longkang..still demand more than $20 from my buddy and she returned only twice to the room...(the 3rd was to collect $, not continue with fun).

Poor mummy, trying to plse everyone...not her fault really. Quite a number of empty rooms indeed.

wow... bro thks for the info
Va duong nhu anh hieu ra mot dieu
Em da het yeu anh phai khong
Vay thi anh se buoc ra di
Tra lai em nhu ngay anh chua den
Va khi em ra di em se nhan ra
Khong ai yeu em nhu anh da tung yeu!
Old 08-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
microbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm...is this place really that bad...stop my KTV session for 2 mths already.
Used to frequent that like twice a week. Must check wif mummy coco liao..
Old 15-03-2007, 08:12 AM
Samster

Me and friend were deciding whether to go KTV or massage at Eminent Plaza... Finally decide to go KTV. Call asst mummy amy @ 6pm to book room. Still have leh... so a suspect this place not that hot anymore.

6:30pm went in the KTV and shown to a small room for 3 person. Few girls came in, but CMI. Till the 3rd batch than we found nice stuff. Had a viet with 34C boobs... see already always think of pressing only. Shiok. She also not like most of the girls who like to do SM stuff (take out belt and smack on wall, ride u and ah ah ah). This viet is smooth and take very good care of my 'bro' Anyway my girl damn super lah. Total come in 4 times...

As for my 2 buddys, they say thier girls average only. We do not have a very wild outing as we are playing with our own girls only. If girls not around, we chat.

Got phone number from my viet girl.... sms her in viet at night. Hopefully got chance to practice my viet language with her... on the bed... heehee

Damage: HH $100 for 3 jug + $20 asst mummy + $20 mummy
Tip for my girl : $40

ps: this place still ok to go.... still got choi bu around...
Old 15-03-2007, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 23
Destroyer is one of the Best!Destroyer is one of the Best!Destroyer is one of the Best!

Seems like this KTV not as good as before.
Gonna give it a miss.
Old 20-03-2007, 07:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

now i thk the KTV hv relax abit.

i just went last weekend, the gals can play and also depend on which gal u sit.

they r a few hot vn gals around, but hot favorite AH May (mentioned by KT) not around. this ktv ok, will prepare to go second time.
Old 21-03-2007, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
our gang didn't even managed to finish the half-bottle left from previous visit... imagine how bad the situation is. I hv changed gal twice (The China gal with my buddy is a 100% perfect 'flower ...............
Bro, there is another place you can try in the west. Similar pricing and concept but the gals are far more "happening & daring ... "

PM me if you are not aware of this place ...

Cheers,
Max

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1