The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2008, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzaroff1234 View Post
any bros here stay in the north arnd admirality mrt area?
recently for the last 3 mths, i've at arnd 8pm, for numerous ocassions there seen this super chio lady with a body to die for waiting at the busstop opposite the mrt. she is always wearing flowerly flowing dresses and always seems to be waiting for someone to pick her up...

looks: 9/10 Actress type standard
origin: i think is PRC
body:10/10 devil's body big boobs, nice ass slim waist
skin: fair porceline white
height:arnd 1.65m

anyone seen this beauty before ? i hve seen her arnd 5 times...she is definately a head turner, if she is an FL sure up her one...haha
if bros happen to stay nearby dun forget to look arnd there whenever you pass by....last time i saw her was last thursday...cuz i rem i go pasar malam buy ramly burger, really enjoy waiting for my burger as i have excuse to ogle at her heh heh

hope bros here can spot her

Be careful of traffic hor......watch out for cars and lorrys too......

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 23-08-2008, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

think some bros going to bring camera liao.. woodlands.. kekeke

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 23-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wassupm8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just found this and share with you guys ZOO TODAY: ZOO Girls
Old 23-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
Dome5566 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDome5566 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Try Singapore Zoo..Splash Amplitheatre. A pretty young malay girl (she wore a ursher badage)...she got great knockers and a cute ass
Old 24-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Toking about sightings in the north...

I pumped pertrol in the Sambawang SPC and spotted this chio SYT counter gal; machiam like <18 yo. She looks like a chinese to me but have a name that sound like a malay (Ad*l*h) - you can verify by checking their name tag. Super cute with sharp and sweet features, I was mesmerized for quite a while; loitered around the counter after payment just to get a few more glimsp of her. And when she speaks... gentle voice with a nice white smile!

Oops... this is a BUSTY gal/women thread huh?
Was captivated by her charm so much I didn't look south
I mean, you don't always find chio cute gals at pertrol kiosk counter right?

I think petite body with small cuppa nia...whatever... enjoy when u're pumping there too!
Old 25-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wassupm8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeioei View Post
Went down yesterday. No young malay lady recep with d-cup boobs. Only got young skinny chinese recep. Sad!!
Still there....just checked....
Old 25-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 16
juzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to behold

Went to beo tinklebell babe ytd... she looks quite chio in the black dress and does show quite a bit of @@ but then shop sell all women shoes...

Have to think of way to loiter there and catch her attention..maybe can make friends
Old 25-08-2008, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wassup08 View Post
Marina Sq Tinkerbell shoe outlet. Near the Bowling alley. That salesgal show lots of cleverage esp on weekends and she got a long fake eye lashes.
Any brothers here notice too?
Ya... went by last week and saw her in a slinky black dress... @@ quite okie, maybe B with maximiser but quite chio

No one approached her to be friends huh??

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 27-08-2008, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1899 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeioei View Post
Went down yesterday. No young malay lady recep with d-cup boobs. Only got young skinny chinese recep. Sad!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wassupm8 View Post
Still there....just checked....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dome5566 View Post
Try Singapore Zoo..Splash Amplitheatre. A pretty young malay girl (she wore a ursher badage)...she got great knockers and a cute ass
bros.
Is it just me, or is it that really busty chinese ladies are really hard to find ? most of the good busty ones are either malays or indians or ang mohs ...
Old 28-08-2008, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
K_ger is Cool - loads of Potential

Young and busty (think at least D cup) Malay lady with slim waist and nice tight butt sighted in Tampines gym (near the swimming pool) on the evenings doing workouts
Old 28-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

Today!

Heard from a friend that FHM GND Winner is fulfilling her promise - if she wins, she will be making sushi at Orchard.

5pm, 28 Aug, Tangs Orchard Window (near to Lucky Plaza)

Hope some bro can provide some photos
Old 28-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

today walk along geylang, many show cleavage also. i stand near them to negotiate, can touchy feely, after that i say i dun want walk off. It's free , dun even have to pay to touch and squeeze ass
Old 28-08-2008, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
today walk along geylang, many show cleavage also. i stand near them to negotiate, can touchy feely, after that i say i dun want walk off. It's free , dun even have to pay to touch and squeeze ass
No thanks. Dont want to run the risk of being slapped or wacked by those "bodyguards" of theirs.......

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 28-08-2008, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 19
Gunblader is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGunblader is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro take photo with ur handphone and show us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzaroff1234 View Post
any bros here stay in the north arnd admirality mrt area?
recently for the last 3 mths, i've at arnd 8pm, for numerous ocassions there seen this super chio lady with a body to die for waiting at the busstop opposite the mrt. she is always wearing flowerly flowing dresses and always seems to be waiting for someone to pick her up...

looks: 9/10 Actress type standard
origin: i think is PRC
body:10/10 devil's body big boobs, nice ass slim waist
skin: fair porceline white
height:arnd 1.65m

anyone seen this beauty before ? i hve seen her arnd 5 times...she is definately a head turner, if she is an FL sure up her one...haha
if bros happen to stay nearby dun forget to look arnd there whenever you pass by....last time i saw her was last thursday...cuz i rem i go pasar malam buy ramly burger, really enjoy waiting for my burger as i have excuse to ogle at her heh heh

hope bros here can spot her
Old 29-08-2008, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
Today!

Heard from a friend that FHM GND Winner is fulfilling her promise - if she wins, she will be making sushi at Orchard...
How is she going to make the sushi? By smearing some rice on her armpits and then then "GHIAP!!" to hold them together before slapping a slice of fish on the top.

I can think of worse ways of making Californian rolls....
Why you so like dat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1