The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11097 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recalling the days of being young

Great cumming experiences for Alice, more please. Cheers!
Old 20-02-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
huangxiaolung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
4P in the same room, with partners exchanged but no double penetration concurrently. Else, will indirectly feel each other little Joe as the skin between the anus and the virgina is rather thin.
It is fun to watch the other couple bonking, and also the 2 ladies moaning out loud
Old 20-02-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 16
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizwano28 View Post
Great stories so far.
Thanks! Do upz if you have enjoyed!
Old 20-02-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by benzyme100 View Post
Yes, more to cum
Oh yeah plenty to cum!
Old 20-02-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
4P in the same room, with partners exchanged but no double penetration concurrently. Else, will indirectly feel each other little Joe as the skin between the anus and the virgina is rather thin.
Even so, I'll probably feel weird having another guy around
Old 20-02-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Great cumming experiences for Alice, more please. Cheers!
I've had quite a few sessions with Alice. Will update soon!
Old 20-02-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Her words worked. I didn't want to hold back anymore, not that I could anyway.

15 seconds later

Me: AAAHHH!!!

I felt my 2IC enlarged for ejaculation, and it must have been quite a huge load.

A: Baby I love you
Me: Love you too

I was more concerned if my condom stayed intact to contain my load. Else theres going to be a lot of unpleasant repercussion.

As she lifted herself up, I saw the condom still intact and fully loaded with my cum. I left out a sign of relief.

A: Why baby? No feel good?
Me: Very good, enjoy a lot. You?
A: Like sex with boyfriend, very good
Me: You have boyfriend?
A: Come work Singapore how to have boyfriend
Me: So I can be your boyfriend?
A: (giggled) You like me?
Me: Just now I say I Love You, you hear?
A: Of course, so loud
Me: You also loud

We felt comfortable with each other, and it did feel a bit like we were an actual couple. Even when we were bathing and dressing up, we didn't stop chatting, nothing was too insignificant to talk about.

I gave her a lift back home, dropping her at the bus stop of Fu Lu Shou Complex.

We kept in constant contact via WeChat, but I never went back to the KTV to see her. I preferred to have her by myself, hence we soon arranged to meet up a second time.

The passion was the same, if not more, difference was, she volunteered to show me her sexy lingerie. Once we checked into the room (we were at the same hotel 81 again), she changed into her lingerie after our bath.

I had to ask.

Me: Can take photo?
A: Yes, for you only

I whipped out my phone to snap shots, and she spontaneously posed for me as well. Check them out.

It wasn't the type I liked, but credits to her for making the effort to spice up the mood. I took them off shortly after we started foreplay after snapping her shots. They were pretty rough to the touch so I wasn't tempted to keep them on longer.

Nevertheless, we still had yet another mind blowing session. She became my designated go to for fuck. And she didn't charge me market rate. I paid her much lower but she didn't exactly complain, just that she asked for more occasionally which I felt was fair since I was getting more value than what I've paid for.

The third session was again at the same hotel 81. This time round, I've prepared the panties to my own preference and had her put it on for another photography session.

Needless to say, I kept the panties on for long time, fondling, dry humping, licking, it was also on during our missionary position. She only took it off when it was her turn to mount onto me.

The panties was expectedly soil with her juices and my saliva, but she would not discard it but brought it home with her.

The third time was the last time we checked into hotel 81, because we switched venue to my office.

Stay tuned.
Old 20-02-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2488 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post
Her words worked. I didn't want to hold back anymore, not that I could anyway.

15 seconds later

Me: AAAHHH!!!

I felt my 2IC enlarged for ejaculation, and it must have been quite a huge load.

A: Baby I love you
Me: Love you too

I was more concerned if my condom stayed intact to contain my load. Else theres going to be a lot of unpleasant repercussion.

As she lifted herself up, I saw the condom still intact and fully loaded with my cum. I left out a sign of relief.

A: Why baby? No feel good?
Me: Very good, enjoy a lot. You?
A: Like sex with boyfriend, very good
Me: You have boyfriend?
A: Come work Singapore how to have boyfriend
Me: So I can be your boyfriend?
A: (giggled) You like me?
Me: Just now I say I Love You, you hear?
A: Of course, so loud
Me: You also loud

We felt comfortable with each other, and it did feel a bit like we were an actual couple. Even when we were bathing and dressing up, we didn't stop chatting, nothing was too insignificant to talk about.

I gave her a lift back home, dropping her at the bus stop of Fu Lu Shou Complex.

We kept in constant contact via WeChat, but I never went back to the KTV to see her. I preferred to have her by myself, hence we soon arranged to meet up a second time.

The passion was the same, if not more, difference was, she volunteered to show me her sexy lingerie. Once we checked into the room (we were at the same hotel 81 again), she changed into her lingerie after our bath.

I had to ask.

Me: Can take photo?
A: Yes, for you only

I whipped out my phone to snap shots, and she spontaneously posed for me as well. Check them out.

It wasn't the type I liked, but credits to her for making the effort to spice up the mood. I took them off shortly after we started foreplay after snapping her shots. They were pretty rough to the touch so I wasn't tempted to keep them on longer.

Nevertheless, we still had yet another mind blowing session. She became my designated go to for fuck. And she didn't charge me market rate. I paid her much lower but she didn't exactly complain, just that she asked for more occasionally which I felt was fair since I was getting more value than what I've paid for.

The third session was again at the same hotel 81. This time round, I've prepared the panties to my own preference and had her put it on for another photography session.

Needless to say, I kept the panties on for long time, fondling, dry humping, licking, it was also on during our missionary position. She only took it off when it was her turn to mount onto me.

The panties was expectedly soil with her juices and my saliva, but she would not discard it but brought it home with her.

The third time was the last time we checked into hotel 81, because we switched venue to my office.

Stay tuned.
She was a bundle of joy, tight and a good rider
Old 21-02-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
She was a bundle of joy, tight and a good rider
Indeed. I would rank her top, slightly above Coco. Alice gave the most GFE, too bad lost contact with her already.
Old 21-02-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

After 3 times at hotel 81, I proposed to fuck at my office instead. She wasn't too into the idea of it, but she didn't reject me.

I recalled there was once when I had to attend a meeting in my office after fucking with her. Not that I wanted to, but it was an important meeting and I didn't want to postpone it, so I had Alice waiting for me in another room with the door closed to hide her from sight, while I had the meeting.

Once the meeting was concluded, I went to her immediately, where she was freezing and in high urgency to pee. I accompanied her to the washroom immediately.

There was a lot of fun being with her.

Good times didn't last long. Time passed by sooner than expected. Soon it was time for her to go back to Vietnam since her work pass was going to expire.

She requested for a bottle of perfume. I thought it was a reasonable request for a parting gift. So we arranged to meet up at Bugis Junction and we shopped at Isetan for her perfume.

I was not an expert in perfume, didn't remember the price for it, but it was sure it was some kind of price I won't be paying for a random gift. I received a gift for the purchase, should be a small bag or something, which I passed it to her as well since it won't be of any use to me anyway.

I needed to get condoms. So we proceeded downstairs to Watsons, where I grabbed a box of Durex Performa for myself and some facial masks for her.

We went into Sixty-Eight to shop for lingerie. Don't know if the selections were too many for her to choose from, she left it to me to make the choices. I selected 2 pairs of panties which I thought looked pretty cute, and I went to make payment. I was prompted by the cashier to choose another one for the bundled offer, but I didn't want to spend extra time nor money, I declined.

With the loot, we made our way to my office.

It was a bright noon on a weekend. There weren't much crowd, and I was sure no one would come into the office except for me. But just to play safe, I locked the entrance door.

We had a great view from where we were, and we didn't need to worry about anyone looking at us through the windows since they were tinted and there weren't any buildings near enough.

The premises was secured, I had it all under my control. For most people, they would prefer to have sex in low light or dark conditions, including myself. However, the bright light from the sun shining through made the conditions for photography ideal.

I picked out a pink color one we bought earlier and had her change into it. She still had her dark blue bra on, which was a total mismatch with the panties. I took a few shots of her standing up, then I took off her bra and had her lay on the sofa for more shots.

Sorry bros, as much I would love to, I can't post the photos I've snapped as it would give away the location of my office and land me in a lot of trouble.

After the shots were taken, we made ourselves comfortable on the sofa and commenced action.

We had good chemistry when it came to foreplay, we had a mutual understanding for it and a unspoken commitment to make foreplay as good as possible for the other.

French kissing was always the starter and we spent good time on it just kissing and hugging each other, before I roamed my hands downwards.

By then, we had enough sessions to do so in a systematic but yet not boring way. I would work my hands and fingers on her boobs and pussy, but I won't finger too deep nor perform cunninglus on her yet.

She understood that I preferred to have my blowjob first and her panties on until I took it off, which was exactly what she did. She gave me a deepthroat and balls sack sucking session, which I never felt she wasn't giving her all. It would be a combination of slow, fast, deep, tongue licking action all perfectly tuned to my licking. Unlike some girls, she would never go fast on it for the purpose of making me cum. She did what was enough to erect me to my maximum, to make the sex later explosive. I felt like a king on my throne, having a bird's eye view of her working hard on my 2IC.

Once I had my fill, I would return the favor by doing a cunninglus on her, and as usual, I won't pull off her panties until I've wet it enough. But this time round, I didn't take too long to remove it. The cotton was much thicker than the usual ice silk type, thought still soft to the touch, it wasn't as smooth when licking over it. Plus, the material was less elastic, so pulling it to the side was more challenging, which made the sensation less thrilling for her. I had to remove it for the real impact.

Without any obstructions, I had my hands free and whole area of her pussy to work on, and she didn't take too long to hit orgasm, thought I did feel my jaws a little sore.

Before she capped me, she gave me a short blowjob to keep the erection at it's best, then we proceeded for yet another mind blowing fuck. But we were on the sofa, so it wasn't that spacious compared to a bed, even so, we still managed to do it in missionary, cowgirl and doggie. Given the sofa, one of the best positions we did was the reverse cowgirl, where I could sit and lay backwards, while I fondled her boobs and she moved her hips.

I cummed in the normal cowgirl position, after I made her cum at least twice for other positions. Another 5-starts fuck session.

As we dressed up and left, I couldn't help but feeling sad that she would be going back to Vietnam soon and it would be hard to find another one that I enjoyed fucking so much.

Dropped her off at the usual spot and bade goodbye. Though we made it a point to keep in contact, it remained unknowned when we would actually meet again. For some reason, she didn't want me to send her off.

It was the end. Keeping in contact by just texting didn't mean anything, since there was no way I could fuck her again and I wasn't into cyber sex. Slowly but surely, I would lose interest in her and move on. At least, that's what I thought.

But it seems like, life had other plans for us.
Old 21-02-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1983 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Just up pts for you....

by the way, did i see this girl got a photo of merlion ?
Old 22-02-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
cordycept deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like this story bro, shall wait here for more installments.
Old 22-02-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Just up pts for you....

by the way, did i see this girl got a photo of merlion ?
Thanks for the upz!

Yes that's a merlion indeed
Old 22-02-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordycept View Post
I like this story bro, shall wait here for more installments.
Glad you enjoyed it!
Old 22-02-2022, 02:10 AM
Samster

While she was in Vietnam, she told me she was learning how the craft of hair dressing, so that she may work in Singapore in a salon someday. She would send me photos of herself as we kept in close contact.

Out of nowhere, she texted me to inform me she was back in Singapore, and living at the same place. I almost couldn't believe it, but it was true.

Needless to say, I had to meet her. I was dying to, maybe she felt the same too.

Upon meeting, she revealed that she was back on holiday pass aka bf-gf scheme. Someone acted as her bf as the guarantor, so she could secure another trip here.

However, since she wasn't on work permit, she wasn't too active working at KTVs, in fear of being raided by the police.

Her auntie, the one who provided her lodging, needed her to come take care of her child while she was away at work (as a mummy). Well I thought, maybe Alice got paid for being a nanny or at least being provided lodging in exchange for her services. But no, she said she still had to pay rent.

It baffled me, paying to provide nanny services, something was amiss. But I can't dig further if she wasn't intending to be entirely honest with me, it would just spoil the relationship.

One bonus point was, since she was back here on holiday pass via bf-gf scheme, she didn't want to check into a hotel. If the police were to raid, not only she would get into trouble, so would the "bf" as well. She was the one who told me to go to my office, can't complain about that.

Henceforth, our fuck sessions were always at my office, mostly at night. I won't need to go into details for our fucks, no point for me repeating the same old sequence again and again, else I might be tempted to just cut and paste, which would just beat the whole purpose of penning down in this little notebook.

In summary, the sequence would be as such;

1. Pick her up, head to my office
2. Let her put on the panties I got for her
3. Snap a few shorts
4. French kiss
5. Blowjob
6. Cunninglus
7. Fuck in various positions, and cum
8. Clean up, leave office
9. Send her back home
10. Repeat (another day of course)

Here are some videos converted into GIFs that I captured while having a good time with her.

Fucks were still great. But somehow, something felt different. Perhaps she was more into it for the sake of getting paid, which somehow compromised the passion that I was used to getting from her. The GFE effect was somewhat diminished, and I didn't like it.

Once, she was giving me a blowjob kneeling in front of me while I was standing. It didn't feel right, she just didn't have the passion and urge, and that pissed me off. I grabbed her head and forced her to deepthroat me, apparently I did go in pretty deep since I felt my 2IC's head hitting the back of her throat, and she let out moans more of pain rather than enjoyment.

When I withdrew my 2IC out, she gave me a distressed look, which made me felt guilty a bit.

We carried on for a few months as such. She went back to Vietnam, then came back again via the same scheme.

Then all of a sudden, she blocked me on WeChat. I didn't understand why, or what did I do wrong. I was at a lost.

COVID came, and circuit breaker commenced. Almost daily, I was preoccupied with thinking on how to keep my business alive and pay my staffs. I had no time nor energy to think about women.

Fortunately, business resumed soon after since my company wasn't in the tourism nor entertainment sector, not even F&B. Operations gradually went back on track and we received payments slowly but surely.

It was then I decided to give finding Alice another shot. Why not use another WeChat account to text her?

Guess what? She replied. I couldn't believe me luck. But I didn't have the luxury of advantage, she could block me there and then. I did my best to hold her off blocking me again.

She explained she was upset with me due to my display picture that was me beside a woman, she thought it was my gf and she blocked me. I had to explain to her that the "woman" was but superimposed actress, and she had already passed away long time ago!

Good thing for me, she didn't block me, I guessed she accepted my explanation.

She had moved out of her auntie's place in Bugis, and was now residing at a friend's house in Punggol, not for free of course. And she was helping her friend to take care of the child.

Not again?

We carried on having ad hoc fuck sessions for a few more months. When finally the day came, when she had to go back. There was a plane going to Vietnam and there was a seat for her. She wanted to go back as well, since she was struggling to survive here since she had no income. Even if she wanted to, the option to work at KTVs wasn't possible since they were all shut.

Till today, I am still trying to get her to reply to my texts, but to no avail. She didn't block me, but I wonder if she already changed to another account.

But thinking back, it was probably right for both of us to move on. She might have been wanting to develop a genuine relationship, but that was never in my agenda. I could have handled her departure a little better, but I didn't and that probably set the one for a permanent goodbye.

I lost count how many fuck sessions we had, how many panties were gifted to her, how many times I made her orgasm, but I still have some videos and photos of her that I will take a look once in a while.

Maybe she loves SG a lot, else why the tattoo? Perhaps, if she decided to come back to SG once again when travel restrictions are lifted, maybe she will reply to me. For now, thank you for the good memories, Alice.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1