The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2006, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

My "Everything off to CBM" Ma Hai... never see such a farker in my life... I think u spend more days this month in Thailand den in Malaysia... I think u can apply for PR liao...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 16-05-2006, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
nanog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have noted that two more hotels were added to the online hotel booking website, www.thaihoteldiscounts.com. with competitive rates.

Golden Crown Hotel 689 baht
BP Grand Tower 880 baht

Pls give ur support to them as they have helped to keep this forum afloat by sponsoring this "International Field Reports" thread.
Old 16-05-2006, 01:01 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
TD's Hadyai FR - Part 1

One thing very different to me this time was the discovery of non WLs. Spending time with babes who just want to have fun and your companionship is so much different from paying a certain amount of money and to expect a certain type of service. Getting into the world of unknown gave me a whole different outlook and experience in Hadyai.
Since u start this story i have a story to tell oso from our last trip in Hatyai. I dont like to share this story coz i really dont want ppls who visit Hatyai spoilt they Snow Chitara experience! Like u say... different experience with none WL.

I went to Hatyai 8 times in last 16 months, i did noticed 1 thing compare with all the trips i have made in the last 10 years... the Hatyai ppls standards have grown, so do they spend power. Like how can a small kiosk/Store can afford a big car?? Like OL gers can drive Toyota/Honda ect ect. From our last trip i oredi told KLKOOL.. this time i wanna try something new, i wanna tackle local OL or none WL or something like that.

I dont go in the details how is the best way or place to tackle local Hatyai gers. But i like to share experience like this is really SUPER. Imaging when u drive her car inside Hatyai Town and when need to stop by traffic lights u both oso frenching each other... when driving she keep touching u.. oh, must say her car screens quite dark tinted. hehehe.. Since i dunno the direction in Hatyai i managed to drive to Kiss Channel.. hahaha. She oso scatch head.. hahaha.

Another nice experience is when she allow u to fark in her sleeping room.. with her small dogs keep watching when u having sex with her. I like ger's bedroom, they are mostly quite nice inside, some got plants/flowers and most of them have lots of toys. Believe me, it's really a different experience when fark her in hotel room or in her sleeping room...

Not like WL this kind of gers like to split bill with u or even pay by them, for my style i dont like ger pay my bill... so if u manage to get into this situation pls be alert when come to payment... i wont let her pay loh.

Maybe coz of CBM Mansion i might heading for Hatyai again soon... and i hope after i will have another nice story to tell.
Old 16-05-2006, 01:12 PM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

I have understand from CBM... the whole trip he has fark for free. hahaha.. But dunno he same as me anot.. coz i did went shopping with her.
Old 16-05-2006, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Hurhurhur... now not only KL No.1... but also trying to attain GTM status.... and experience Tirakship... ma hai ... who can compete one
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 16-05-2006, 02:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
boinker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
TD's Hadyai FR - Part 1

It's good to be back! Really had an EXTENDED trip this time,
So did you go to Ubon Ratchatani on your extended extend trip?
Old 16-05-2006, 02:28 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Hurhurhur... now not only KL No.1... but also trying to attain GTM status.... and experience Tirakship... ma hai ... who can compete one
Dont worry lah bro... he only gain the GTM title and ur KL No1 spot still safe lah!
Old 16-05-2006, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
master1521 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This trip is my 4th trip in 2 months, was suppose to go to BKK but for some reasons the original plan was diverted to just be in Hat Yai. Arrived on Wednesday night with leo73 dropped by at CBM's room at Hat Yai Golden Crown Hotel room 608. After waiting about 20 min. while chatting with his FL our main man arrive and hur.. hur.. hur.. we decided to stay in Hat Yai and change our BKK trip to a later date. We then got a room, showered and off to Paragon, there I met bro Ah Wai, TF75 and also stiffneck together with Ah Wah all busy with their girls. Its a pleasure finally meeting Taurus and commented that he's very young.

to be cont.

.. got some matters to attened to

Do or do not ! there is no TRY !

Old 16-05-2006, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
master1521 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just wanna add something fast, our CBM has experience the Tirak ship... and he is enjoying it...

Do or do not ! there is no TRY !

Old 16-05-2006, 06:19 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai Hokkien lessons for TD aka CBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Just give him beer ok liao... Alicia Keys say he speak good hokkien when drunk... forgot to stick instruction label on his shirt for you... sorry... paiseh
no wonder la....oredi can see him running around sakura ktv acting like a artist drawing portraits for ppl after numerous glasses of gin tonic.
also seeing him doing the 'shake head disco dance' when the ah pek sings 'smoke gets in yr eyes'...kekekekehaurhurhurhur
Old 16-05-2006, 06:26 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by master1521
This trip is my 4th trip in 2 months, was suppose to go to BKK but for some reasons the original plan was diverted to just be in Hat Yai. Arrived on Wednesday night with leo73 dropped by at CBM's room at Hat Yai Golden Crown Hotel room 608. After waiting about 20 min. while chatting with his FL our main man arrive and hur.. hur.. hur.. we decided to stay in Hat Yai and change our BKK trip to a later date. We then got a room, showered and off to Paragon, there I met bro Ah Wai, TF75 and also stiffneck together with Ah Wah all busy with their girls. Its a pleasure finally meeting Taurus and commented that he's very young.

to be cont.

.. got some matters to attened to
wau lau..brudder master. u making me blushed lei... think u no need to give me gift for next year birthday liao...u just keep on saying i young enuff liao..
anyway nice and honoured to meet u too. A real Master. Hormat to you.
Old 16-05-2006, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinker
So did you go to Ubon Ratchatani on your extended extend trip?
think he went for haircut only for his extended trip...and guess what?(this u will have to ask him liao...) coz me and TF75 saw him riding off with a ger in a mini scooter) the rest i cannot reveal...if not CBM will surely draw my face again...with mickey mouse or perhaps donald duck this time.
Old 16-05-2006, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
duck84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros...i went there once but hope to join u pple on yr next trip...like kena hook to 1 of the ger there le...haix...gt any advice to someone like me? somemore the problem is i gt her hp n she gt mine but she language barrier cause she mostly reply in thai ...haix...den she goin to quit in aug le but i also dun noe hw to +++ to her...

really need yr pple help for a newbie like me...thanks bro...
Old 17-05-2006, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

continued

TD's FR - Part 2

The day after I was feeling sore from last night's dancing so I called a massuer to my room from one of the local MPs. I expected an old lady but a young babe turned out. Lucky me but being the gentleman that I am I just enjoyed the massage and her beauty without touching her. We spoke a little bit but just small talk as she only spoke Hokkein which I'm terrible at. The massage was light but enough pressure and I fell asleep halfway. After looking at a pretty girl during the massage and not getting any action the night before, I was feeling the urge.

I went to view a few farms but didn't find the girls that I liked, some were really syt but I was afraid that there would be some communication problem. One of the lady OKT gave me a tel no. and asked me to call this girl whom I later did. She same with a friend and I immediately chose her because she reminded me of the syt that I met previously at Pink Lady bar with bro KLKOOL. The opening price was 2500THB but I said it's a bit too much for Hadyai eventhough she is a pretty FL. I offered 2000THB and said if I am satisfied with her service I'll tip her more. She agreed. Found out that she hardly goes out unless someone recommends her as she's working as a hairdresser and the lady OKT was actually her aunt. At first I was quite nervous as she was quite a babe but she was very down to earth and we soon got comfortable. As expected of a FL who seldom works, she lacks the skills but made up with her expression and tightness. Later that night she was really fun to be with at Paragon and often danced and hugged each other. However, I was still thinking of the girl I met at Paragon the night before.. what a waste, I really should have gotten her no. but fate was on my side.

Hairdresser FL
Looks - 7/10
Body - 6.5/10 (curves at the right places, firm breasts)
FJ - 6/10 ( inexperienced but her facial reaction and tightness was good)
BJ - n/a

- to be continued -
Old 17-05-2006, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
[B]..she hardly goes out unless someone recommends her as she's working as a hairdresser..As expected of a FL who seldom works, she lacks the skills but made up with her expression and tightness. Later that night she was really fun to be with at Paragon and often danced and hugged each other
Wah lau, salivating at your FL sexperience. Refreshing change from real commercial types. Lucky dude, value for money besides!

Tempted to ask you for her HP no. leh for my next HY foray...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1