The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-02-2013, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik889 View Post
anyone having withdrawl anxiety today? one day out of 2 months bkk is essentially closed and im at wits end. im goint to sleep now............lol.
Lolx bro, a few kapoo joints still open for business na.
Old 26-02-2013, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderguy View Post
What is Surin?
A province in Thailand.
Old 26-02-2013, 07:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Anyway no point arguing with Thais when in Thailand, esp when the police is useless too.
Well said!

Can avoid just avoid.
Only stand to lose in the end even if it seems you're winning.

Those stay in Thailand will know the useless police will come and demand for kopi money one way or another whether you're doing legitimate or illegitimate business.

Stay as low profile as possible.
Old 26-02-2013, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JJXJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rainbow 3 is not so blinking crowded ,and have a handful of really good looking ones, like no.100 Where she went 5 times I think for ST 1 particular night. Problem is she don't go out of NEP. I took a girl named pikun from ramhangkang uni there v sweet looking. Paid 2000b for st and 500b to stay with me still I check out. 1 shot obviously.
Old 26-02-2013, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

In the past 2 months or so i actually saw with my own eyes 2 seperate grils , one from rainbow 2 and one from rainbow 4 do 20 minute shortimes.

I couldnt believe the 1st one and then kinda believed the 2nd one.

Both time i was able to ask them about it-they both laughed.

I think in both cases as soon as they were in their bikinis they both were able to get another barfine...................lol.

For the life of me as personable as these girls are in their bars i just cant comprhend them being a fun barfine. Its impossible. They go for volume (god bless their little hearts and hot bodies ) so its a classic case of WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAN.

If i certify a girl a superstar i cross them off my short imaginary barfine list.It takes one special girl for me to venture into barfining a top agogo girl for real.

Last edited by niknik889; 26-02-2013 at 09:48 PM.
Old 26-02-2013, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JJXJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In the past 2 months or so i actually saw with my own eyes 2 seperate grils , one from rainbow 2 and one from rainbow 4 do 20 minute shortimes.

I couldnt believe the 1st one and then kinda believed the 2nd one.

Both time i was able to ask them about it-they both laughed.

I think in both cases as soon as they were in their bikinis they both were able to get another barfine...................lol.

For the life of me as personable as these girls are in their bars i just cant comprhend them being a fun barfine. Its impossible. They go for volume (god bless their little hearts and hot bodies ) so its a classic case of WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAN.

If i certify a girl a superstar i cross them off my short list.
I reluctantly cross them.. too.
Old 26-02-2013, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Now that i know what 178 bf does for a living. Its not a stretch to think its mafia type activity. Insurances salesman dont need to carry heat.............lol.

Im thinking now theres a big different between thai and american mafia dudes. In usa man makes money and girl doesnt work. In thailand girl works and man doesnt(or does but dont make much).
Old 27-02-2013, 12:01 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Im thinking now theres a big different between thai and american mafia dudes. In usa man makes money and girl doesnt work. In thailand girl works and man doesnt (or does but dont make much).
Day time wear uniform = Police
Night time take out uniform = Gangster

You don't know meh?
Same thing here in China.
Old 27-02-2013, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

I have seen pictures from ER where one khun thai got sliced up pretty bad (big open gash about 30-cm long.) Imagine what they would do to khun farang
Old 27-02-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
I have seen pictures from ER where one khun thai got sliced up pretty bad (big open gash about 30-cm long.) Imagine what they would do to khun farang
Most of the times foreigners get into trouble is because they antagonise and escalate the situation.
Old 27-02-2013, 01:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Most of the times foreigners get into trouble is because they antagonise and escalate the sitaution.

In the Asian countries I've visited the Thais considered one of the best liao.
Very hospitable and friendly to foreigners.
Old 27-02-2013, 05:02 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 18
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

6 days to LOS .
Old 27-02-2013, 05:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
6 days to LOS .
Why always I touch down u depart or I depart u touch down.
Old 27-02-2013, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

It's like the sun and the moon
Old 27-02-2013, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Speaking from experience, try NOT to let them know you're a thanachart/foreigner. Normally if small matter, things can settle amicably. Say sorry then walk away. "Pom kor thot" This way will work, provided problem are those minor ones.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1