The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2006, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
Prolink is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProlink is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

bru ,
u uncover a gem, in your view can she be polish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
continued

TD's FR - Part 2

Hairdresser FL
Looks - 7/10
Body - 6.5/10 (curves at the right places, firm breasts)
FJ - 6/10 ( inexperienced but her facial reaction and tightness was good)
BJ - n/a

- to be continued -
Old 17-05-2006, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yinyang & prolink, the sex wasn't that good due to inexperience but it can only get better Was tempted to continue her the next day but a nicer gem came up so it will have to be another day.
Old 17-05-2006, 12:22 PM
Samster

As a Saying there always a better target some where yet to be discover.

Quote:
yinyang & prolink, the sex wasn't that good due to inexperience but it can only get better Was tempted to continue her the next day but a nicer gem came up so it will have to be another day.
Old 17-05-2006, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck84
hi bros...i went there once but hope to join u pple on yr next trip...like kena hook to 1 of the ger there le...haix...gt any advice to someone like me? somemore the problem is i gt her hp n she gt mine but she language barrier cause she mostly reply in thai ...haix...den she goin to quit in aug le but i also dun noe hw to +++ to her...

really need yr pple help for a newbie like me...thanks bro...
Bro what can i say?Pls forget her as the road will be way too long and 99% it will fail.Do not know if these words will go into your mind as being in the begining of a KC (kum cheng) trap one tends not to be very level headed.As for me have went throuht too many to count.

So the decision still lies with you ok?Sorry but i am only telling the FACTS.

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 17-05-2006, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Aiyah... for you... service never matter one... for me, important... as long as SYT pretty for you ok liao...

But look like you change your MO liao... now looking for chemistry... lol... hence Tirakship... cos i look at the gers that you choose... not your usual high standard one...

Next... u come after me and YSH and wan service gal... jialat for two of us...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 17-05-2006, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
hi bros...i went there once but hope to join u pple on yr next trip...like kena hook to 1 of the ger there le...haix...gt any advice to someone like me? somemore the problem is i gt her hp n she gt mine but she language barrier cause she mostly reply in thai ...haix...den she goin to quit in aug le but i also dun noe hw to +++ to her...

really need yr pple help for a newbie like me...thanks bro...
Its best we dun help you in matters like dis cos its bound to end in tears.. and disappointment... take it from bros who have been through it... Tirakship is a ship best not boarded...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 17-05-2006, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Its best we dun help you in matters like dis cos its bound to end in tears.. and disappointment... take it from bros who have been through it... Tirakship is a ship best not boarded...
Ya, I totally agree with you bro KLKOOL!

One must always abide by the 3F principle to avoid boarding that ship that will eventually sink in a sea of tears

3F: Find, Fuck and Forget
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 17-05-2006, 10:22 PM
Samster

Far and few can managed it.....but it thrills to see how the gal try to hook up up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Ya, I totally agree with you bro KLKOOL!

One must always abide by the 3F principle to avoid boarding that ship that will eventually sink in a sea of tears

3F: Find, Fuck and Forget
Old 17-05-2006, 10:31 PM
Samster

stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolink
Far and few can managed it.....but it thrills to see how the gal try to hook up up....
Yes the thrills are (the best part is seeing how they try to "catch" you heart kekekekeke!!! Really love it! This last trip two have tried Muhahahaha,have to give it to them for trying thou! Even knowing that i am not a newbie.) there but to a newbie i do not think their heart can take it!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 17-05-2006, 10:38 PM
Samster

i told them i am new Hatyai...kekekekke...but they dunno i am not new to this...in indonesia.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
Yes the thrills are (the best part is seeing how they try to "catch" you heart kekekekeke!!! Really love it! This last trip two have tried Muhahahaha,have to give it to them for trying thou! Even knowing that i am not a newbie.) there but to a newbie i do not think their heart can take it!
Old 17-05-2006, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolink
i told them i am new Hatyai...kekekekke...but they dunno i am not new to this...in indonesia.....

Even if i try to tell them i am new to Hatyai they also do not belive me?Some of the reasons,

1) Some of the OKT can still remember my face?

2) The places that i go even the WL have not been before.

3) Last but not least if i go to Paragon sure they will know, as 30% of the workers there know me and about 10% of the FLs there i know or should i say have "tried"!(They are sure to come over to say "hello" mah.As one of the FL in Paragon told the WL i booked that day "this guy chow soo mak mak"Muhahahahah!!!!)

But have to salute the WL who still try to KC me lol kekekekekekekeke!!!!!!!!(totally enjoy it!!!!)

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 18-05-2006, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
duck84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanx bros...i admit it does feel sad...i miss her alot...but cant afford to find her frequetly ...haix...maybe can join u guys for some trips...wish to learn from u guys...haix my friends also say i siao like kena gong tao...haix...but she quiting in 3mths cause need to support her sister n family...after tat go bak bangkok ask me go find her....but thru fone abit hard to communicate sia cause she listen hokkien but speaks more on thais abit chinese abit hokkien mix mix....sad..if gt organise trip up again hope to noe u guys more too...cheers...n thanks for those who reply me...sincerely...
Old 18-05-2006, 08:57 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
Even if i try to tell them i am new to Hatyai they also do not belive me?Some of the reasons,But have to salute the WL who still try to KC me lol kekekekekekekeke!!!!!!!!(totally enjoy it!!!!)

1) Some of the OKT can still remember my face?
You are oredi a trademark/landmark there...with a P.O.P Billboard flashing above yr head...

2) The places that i go even the WL have not been before.
What's new Dailo?? Yr own orgasm?? kekekeekeke
So when yr next trip?

3) Last but not least if i go to Paragon sure they will know, as 30% of the workers there know me and about 10% of the FLs there i know or should i say have "tried"!(They are sure to come over to say "hello" mah.As one of the FL in Paragon told the WL i booked that day "this guy chow soo mak mak"Muhahahahah!!!!)
You are being modest about the numbers..it should be 30% of the staff there still haven know you... and 10% still haven know yr Big Name..P.O.P..kekekekeke
but one thing for sure is u finally found yr duet in Paragon
Old 18-05-2006, 09:04 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
thanx bros...i admit it does feel sad...i miss her alot...but cant afford to find her frequetly ...haix...maybe can join u guys for some trips...wish to learn from u guys...haix my friends also say i siao like kena gong tao...haix...but she quiting in 3mths cause need to support her sister n family...after tat go bak bangkok ask me go find her....but thru fone abit hard to communicate sia cause she listen hokkien but speaks more on thais abit chinese abit hokkien mix mix....sad..if gt organise trip up again hope to noe u guys more too...cheers...n thanks for those who reply me...sincerely...
aiyah..bruddder DUck.
think this kind of KC thingy depends on how u cope with it...some ppl still doing it with flying colours and even went all the way...
but some are unfortunate to end up as a bloke...
my point is to just go with the flow or feelings of yr heart. coz some learn thru life the hard way..some do not.
as for the communication part...i always believe if both of u click well enuff..it will certainly breakthru the sound barrier...okies.

Last but not least. the reason why most of us told u to refrain from this KC trap...is that most of the things we hear are really scary and painful stories from brudders here...but do you think many will come out to say they are now happy abt it till now(imagine some are living happily ever after)
hope this helps.
Old 18-05-2006, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
duck84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanx alot brotaurus n those who reply me...sincerely hope we gt chance to meet up or maybe a trip up ...haha...maybe just see hw it goes...3 days trip to hatyai nearly cost $500
haix need to plan man...normally u all go where see see gers? wonderful ktv ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1