The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-12-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxico View Post
Any bros heading over to Jakarta for the New Year?

I will arrive on Boxing Day... will look for some fun with Indo/Malay ladies in spa and club. I am neither a newbie nor veteran of Jakarta cheongsters.
No problem to meet and cheong if timing is right.
Old 19-12-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Xhuuya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut12345 View Post
Bro RamboCat, I like your list!!!

There are 2 locations not on your list...wonder if you know much about them...

1) Alexis 4Play - When I was there, the strippers would go back into their rest room after stage dance. I don't see any of them going around and asking customers for LD. Is there a way i can get up close with the strippers?

2) BFashion Oppai - I heard Oppai has highly-rated strip shows. But when i was there, it was more like a thai disco and no strip show. Basically, thai and indon girls would sit around and drink with customers. Can you confirm Oppai has no strip shows?

Thanks.
Hi , for Alexis all the stripper will go back to back stage , but after that they will go down by theirself to find companion (if u sit on the further behind the stage u will see the door) , if u somehow interested with the girl ,you can ask the security or waiter to bring them , my friend already do it before (dunno if it because they already know each other or not(

BFashion oppai - not highly strip show , only in some event ....at 5th floor or 8th (i forgot which one) they have spa , one boss with oppai club , sometimes had BJ event , Strip event or others . btw Bfashion and fashion one company ~~
Old 19-12-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wildkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
any call out to hotel at Jakarta?
i do not want go out.
Old 20-12-2015, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Xhuuya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildkid View Post
any call out to hotel at Jakarta?
i do not want go out.
From spa and massage you can call out , but with higher prices .
You need to know your location first ,where did you stay at so they can access you easier. If u stay at Center or West , it will be better since mostly located there.
Old 20-12-2015, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros who recently go to Jakarta, I would recommend you guys to take uber (for travelling in the city) or even from the city to the airport.

I took a Uber Black Car (Toyota Fortunner) from Alila Hotel (in North Jakarta) to Airport and only cost me $90k (excluding tolls). Tolls if i am not wrong is only $20k at most? This works out to be the same as you flagging a small Toyota Vios bluebird and you get to travel in a big car and more comfortable.

From Alila to Plaza Indonesia, It only cost me like $38k in a Uberblack car.

Do try it!
Old 20-12-2015, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
kasper888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
Bros who recently go to Jakarta, I would recommend you guys to take uber (for travelling in the city) or even from the city to the airport.

I took a Uber Black Car (Toyota Fortunner) from Alila Hotel (in North Jakarta) to Airport and only cost me $90k (excluding tolls). Tolls if i am not wrong is only $20k at most? This works out to be the same as you flagging a small Toyota Vios bluebird and you get to travel in a big car and more comfortable.

Do try it!
uber meter include time factor. so if kena stuck in a bad jam , not sure how much it will cost. i know sgp uber is 25cents a minute lol
Old 20-12-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 23
sextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Do try it!
Yeah it is so much cheaper to use uber. I also use grabtaxi as well. Uber is cheaper than grabtaxi but has lesser cars than grabtaxi.

Anyway both are also much cheaper than bluebird or taxi which u flag down.

For bluebird app, it is minimum 40k be it the taxi meter lesser than 40k.
Anyone visiting or already in Prague (Czech) do drop me a PM.
Old 20-12-2015, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
zaq1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro,

thanks for the tips! can we pay cash for uber Jakarta?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextronics View Post
Yeah it is so much cheaper to use uber. I also use grabtaxi as well. Uber is cheaper than grabtaxi but has lesser cars than grabtaxi.

Anyway both are also much cheaper than bluebird or taxi which u flag down.

For bluebird app, it is minimum 40k be it the taxi meter lesser than 40k.
Old 21-12-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster

stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasper888 View Post
uber meter include time factor. so if kena stuck in a bad jam , not sure how much it will cost. i know sgp uber is 25cents a minute lol
Although I am not sure down into how much per minute the waiting time in Jakarta, but I tried once where I call a Uberblack in Jakarta, from Alila went to Gajah Madah for Lunch at Garuda where I asked the driver to wait for me for a hour with meter on and then from Gajah Madah to Plaza Indo. It cost me only about 90k.

From this, I can safely say is not ex and I can "spam" it.
Old 21-12-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaq1234 View Post
hi bro,

thanks for the tips! can we pay cash for uber Jakarta?
Nope, you can't. Same system as Singapore, deducted via debit or credit.
Old 21-12-2015, 01:31 AM
Samster

Below is a proof of my Uber trip from Alila to the Airport.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 21-12-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iunitedz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just bought round ticket to Jakarta next month in Jan, only $90 all in. What a steal.

Jakarta virgin here. Haha. Simply want go chiong only. Plan as below:

Fri:
Reach fri afternoon. Will get a room in mangga besar area. Maybe orchardz hotel.
Fri evening- head straight to classic for the Classic Threesome. Die die must try.
Fri night- thinking go malio or alexis. Attracted to alexis bcz of the pool session. Just wan to try stg diff. Hahaha. Any reccomendation for pool session except alexis? Heard ther is emporium. Nice?

Sat:
Sat afternoon: will get an erotic massage. Good massage with b2b bbbj preferred. Any good suggestion in mangga area? Orchardz hotel massage still can go?
Sat evening: will move to blok m area/senayan for 2nd night stay. Just for clubbing action in X2 late night.
Nite: maybe stroll around blok m to see the red light district.then head to x2 around 10/11pm. See got luck hook on any local ONS or not. Hahaha. Sometimes we will be lucky. Who knows? ONS alwys become easier when overseas. If fail, maybe go CJ Mulia grab one fl go back hotel bonk to release disappointment. LOL!

Sun:
Sun afternoon : another massage session. Fortune spa maybe or any other outlet can recomen for good massage and good HJ(batin if possible). Haha
Evevning: fly back sinkapore.

Appreciate a lot if seniors here can advise on my rookie plan. Hehehe
Old 21-12-2015, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iunitedz View Post
Just bought round ticket to Jakarta next month in Jan, only $90 all in. What a steal.

Jakarta virgin here. Haha. Simply want go chiong only. Plan as below:

Fri:
Reach fri afternoon. Will get a room in mangga besar area. Maybe orchardz hotel.
Fri evening- head straight to classic for the Classic Threesome. Die die must try.
Fri night- thinking go malio or alexis. Attracted to alexis bcz of the pool session. Just wan to try stg diff. Hahaha. Any reccomendation for pool session except alexis? Heard ther is emporium. Nice?

Sat:
Sat afternoon: will get an erotic massage. Good massage with b2b bbbj preferred. Any good suggestion in mangga area? Orchardz hotel massage still can go?
Sat evening: will move to blok m area/senayan for 2nd night stay. Just for clubbing action in X2 late night.
Nite: maybe stroll around blok m to see the red light district.then head to x2 around 10/11pm. See got luck hook on any local ONS or not. Hahaha. Sometimes we will be lucky. Who knows? ONS alwys become easier when overseas. If fail, maybe go CJ Mulia grab one fl go back hotel bonk to release disappointment. LOL!

Sun:
Sun afternoon : another massage session. Fortune spa maybe or any other outlet can recomen for good massage and good HJ(batin if possible). Haha
Evevning: fly back sinkapore.

Appreciate a lot if seniors here can advise on my rookie plan. Hehehe
Dear Bro, my humble feedback on your plan. I would be more interested to help those who did some reading and research and need help to fine tune their trip programme.

1. Orchardz Hotel is not exactly at Mangga Besar, I assume you are referring to the one at No.8 Gunung Sahari. If it is that one, I would not really recommend you to stay there because the main road just outside the hotel (Gunung Sahari) will be jam from morning all the way till late at night. And in January, Jakarta is prone to floods and that road has a high tendency to be flooded. I stayed at a hotel nearby (Swissbel Mangga Besar) and the flood has caused me several issues travelling in and out. If you budget allows, I would recommend you to stay at either Alila or Redtop or Fave Hotel Pasar Baru. The traffic on the main roads just outside these hotels would be much better and still within the bonking area.

2. From the hotels I mentioned earlier, would get you to Classic Hotel within 5 minutes. Therefore, more convenient.

3. If you are looking for quantity and not quality, then Classic Terminal is for you. Because the girls there usually SOP (not say you cannot get good bonks but I had personally more miss than hits there). If you want quality, go to Classic Spa at B1 and look for Mami Susie. Tell him you are Jack's friend from Singapore. Why I recommend her is because she personally trained the girls and 90% of the time I got hits. She told me she ask the girls to suck her thumb to train for BBJ. And she from there give them feedback on how to BBJ even better.

4. If you have money to burn, just go Alexis. I personally don't like Malio is because of the too-pushy techniques of the joint and hidden cost. But Alexis is located at Ancol and it would take around 20 minutes to get there from the area you are staying without Jam.

5. For B2B massage, I prefer Level 8 Spa at B Fashion Hotel located near Taman Aggrek.

Hope it helps.
Old 21-12-2015, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iunitedz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dear Bro, my humble feedback on your plan. I would be more interested to help those who did some reading and research and need help to fine tune their trip programme.

1. Orchardz Hotel is not exactly at Mangga Besar, I assume you are referring to the one at No.8 Gunung Sahari. If it is that one, I would not really recommend you to stay there because the main road just outside the hotel (Gunung Sahari) will be jam from morning all the way till late at night. And in January, Jakarta is prone to floods and that road has a high tendency to be flooded. I stayed at a hotel nearby (Swissbel Mangga Besar) and the flood has caused me several issues travelling in and out. If you budget allows, I would recommend you to stay at either Alila or Redtop or Fave Hotel Pasar Baru. The traffic on the main roads just outside these hotels would be much better and still within the bonking area.

2. From the hotels I mentioned earlier, would get you to Classic Hotel within 5 minutes. Therefore, more convenient.

3. If you are looking for quantity and not quality, then Classic Terminal is for you. Because the girls there usually SOP (not say you cannot get good bonks but I had personally more miss than hits there). If you want quality, go to Classic Spa at B1 and look for Mami Susie. Tell him you are Jack's friend from Singapore. Why I recommend her is because she personally trained the girls and 90% of the time I got hits. She told me she ask the girls to suck her thumb to train for BBJ. And she from there give them feedback on how to BBJ even better.

4. If you have money to burn, just go Alexis. I personally don't like Malio is because of the too-pushy techniques of the joint and hidden cost. But Alexis is located at Ancol and it would take around 20 minutes to get there from the area you are staying without Jam.

5. For B2B massage, I prefer Level 8 Spa at B Fashion Hotel located near Taman Aggrek.

Hope it helps.

Bro, appreciate so so much on your advice sia. Ya, i did some research and want to try out Jakarta.

I also heard of Bfashion lately. Quite famous. But it located near west jakarta side right? will it be far to travel there from the north-south axis? how about the damage.

One more question. Realized a lot of massage joint priced at 150k-200k near Pantai Indah Kapuk(PIK) area that includes HJ. Seems like a very good bargain. Is it true?

Thanks for your suggestion again. Haha
Old 22-12-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iunitedz View Post
Bro, appreciate so so much on your advice sia. Ya, i did some research and want to try out Jakarta.

I also heard of Bfashion lately. Quite famous. But it located near west jakarta side right? will it be far to travel there from the north-south axis? how about the damage.

One more question. Realized a lot of massage joint priced at 150k-200k near Pantai Indah Kapuk(PIK) area that includes HJ. Seems like a very good bargain. Is it true?

Thanks for your suggestion again. Haha
Actually u need to plan your time to travel in Jakarta. Going to work and coming back from work periods, try to avoid on the roads. From classic area to b fashion hotel is about 30 minutes based on moderate traffic. The damaged i paid for a b2b massage ending off with bj is about 600k. There are freelancers in the spa (many pretty ones) that cost about 900k.

Pantai Indah Kapuk, which people call in PIk (short form) is quite a distance away from where u are staying. Takes about 45 minutes to 1 hour to get there based on moderate traffic. I don't find it worth to travel there just for a massage. Go to myplace massage at golden boutique hotel which is near mangga besar. It is more of a upscale joint but I like the facilities there. It cost about 400k for a standard room with massage and ending off with sensual hj.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread