The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-01-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Deleted as not to affect the ML
Old 23-01-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Getting a preferred time slot with AP on the same day of contact is just pure luck; maybe either someone cancelled or sibei heng zhun zhun that timing no one asked... or other reason(s)
Speaking of luck I guess I must have been really lucky, tried and managed to get a slot to try one of the angpai Miyuki on the day itself!

Don't think she needs a lot of detailed reviews anymore but I can say I liked the session quite a lot!
While I usually try out home visits but this place made me feel comfortable and safe to be frank. Maybe it's the lack of a constant human flow that's attractive plus the security system... Plus she operates alone so no need worry nxt door kena baited. And a clean and spa like feeling to the place, I like!
Anyway it was an excellent session, her massage was good, talking cock with her was fun as she shares interesting stories and to top it off it's refreshing for a local lady (or so she says) to service u.
Looks and figure wise I must say chio and good figure, with ample volume at all the right places. Wished she cld look at me more though to enjoy her pretty face (like her eyes most), maybe not enough chemistry yet.

Overall: 9.5/10. RTM a must! Achieved all that I wanted to enjoy from a ML I must say

P.S while she may seem to have v packed appointments I think sometimes u can try see if she may have empty slots on some days becos bros may just cancel their appt like in my case. Just pray for your luck!

Last edited by yqz7; 23-01-2016 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Changing some details
Old 23-01-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Saw nice face photo of this wen wen but couldnt get any info so would appreciate bros' comments and links to FRs on her. Thanks.
Old 23-01-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bryan1127 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR on Luna

http://liltigersden.com/luna/

Looks: 8.5/10 (My Cup of Tea)
Body: 8/10
Massage: 8.5/10 The best so far i had tried. Highly recommended
BM: Nice feeling with faired skin plus catbath....Thumb ups!!
HJ: 8/10 (Brings you to heaven with soft moan...)
Jua gen: 8/10 Recommend bros to try its really shiok and good.
Damage: $110 for 1 hour
RTM: With all the good service. RTM is a must..

Be gentle to Luna bro.. she is a gems...
Old 23-01-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 9
iNoGiveFace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyiNoGiveFace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://liltigersden.com/dixie/

Dixie

If you have frequent MLs for some time, you are bound to visit this area at one point. No nearby public transport.
Anyway she doesn't live alone which is a big minus for me. I always choose MLs who stay alone because of one experience I had long ago when I was about to go to bathroom with only a towel wrapped around me when I run into another bro. Awkward as fuck.
But I did this time anyway (and did not regret at all). Still uneasy about the not living alone part.

Looks:
Many had mentioned her eyes. Because it is true. Her eyes are so big and pretty. Makes guys and girls jealous.
Many had mentioned her height. Because it is true too. Wow she is rather petite.
Many had mentioned her toned body. Because it is true as well. No doubt she works out. But I think she gained weight too during her time in sg.
She looks rather young although beyond the cat of SYT.
As for photo vs her, yes it is totally her. You won't doubt for a second.

Body:
As mentioned she works out. But she had gained weight. Still very attractive but fats have appeared on some parts while other still retain the toned state. I know some guys might not like. Me? I think she is perfect.
I love her boobs man. They sag, yes, but in the way that I like. I remember some time ago there was another ML with similar boobs but recieved critics that they sag. I guess we have different tastes. These are the kind of boobs I want my gf to have.

Massage:
It is rather ok. It doesn't suck for sure (feels quite good actually) but I'm not sure if it does anything to my muscles. Maybe I massage too often and there are no aches to relieve. Oh but the massage session is rather fun as she talks so much cock I literally LOLed while being massaged.

Sensual:
I think she is rather green at this. I enjoy sessions with those really seductive MLs and I did not get the feeling with her. No doubt she is very patient and really out to please (she totally deserves credit here) but I think she doesn't know how to seduce a man.
But I still like her.

GFE:
Her photos give her a cold demeanor as she doesnt smile in any of them. But her true self is very much opposite. She never stop smiling and never stop talking cock. I think she has a natural smile look which makes me wonder if she actually put extra effort to appear cold in those photos??
As mentioned she is not a vixen. If you want a ML to seduce you to cloud nine, she is not the one. Feels like a friend rather, a pretty friend you secretly wanna bonk.

Overall a
Old 23-01-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Heriberton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Scanning thru the list of Tier 1 MLs.
Nandine is one who has many good MRs amongst those I trusted.

Called and made appt yesterday,
I go there to try her massage .
very nice experience, her massage skill is very very good ,
totally relax your body,
last night u sleep good good
today morning wake up shiok shiok
no rush attitude and no time watch,very friendly chat with me,
i extend an hour to make it 2 hours session as her next customer fly aeroplane, which I feel that it’s my gain n that guy’s loss.
will return for more,please take care of she.
she is a real gem amongst the gems, not a looker

http://liltigersden.com/nadine/
Old 23-01-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by janu View Post
Saw nice face photo of this wen wen but couldnt get any info so would appreciate bros' comments and links to FRs on her. Thanks.
There you go... haven't visited before but profile and pics look similar:
https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=13265373

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 23-01-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -144 / Power: 0
Robbens Robbens

http://liltigersden.com/enna/

This is 2nd time visiting her. Same cheerful and hardworking gem.
Seems to change her hair shampoo or body shampoo, very sweet smelling body. Definitely not the perfume smell

She has a very nice figure, a little meat for SYT, i never love skinny ones anyway. To top it all, she has boob of the right size and nipples are pink and nice.

This time had my 1st shot whilst she's "cleaning" me up. She said i am "smelly", though i agreed that i am perspiring after walking all the way from the nearest mrt station. as taxi fares during peak hours is a killer for me (all the way from airport to her place - ERPs, surcharges, etc ...)

has a "perfect" sitting area inside her shower, and she made full use of that to wash me up n gave a slow, relaxing shower. with a little hairwash, massage then HJ. (i requested n promised a little tip for her, if she can wash my hair, massage me inside the shower, totally nude mah, hehehe ....)

then we dried up, and she continue her massage. i rejected 2nd HJ, as i was too tired. paid her + $10 tips. she sent me off at the gate with a kiss on my left cheek.

Returning for the third time? Definitely, but not so soon. most prob ard CNY, as she mentioned she's staying for the CNY
Old 23-01-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deleted massage

Last edited by Powerstations; 30-01-2016 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 23-01-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 15
lovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of light

Why is Miyuki so hard to book? Have to book a week in advanced, is she being Bao-ed?
Old 23-01-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovepiece View Post
Why is Miyuki so hard to book? Have to book a week in advanced, is she being Bao-ed?
No, she has a lot of RTM customers, mainly from the HC Dome.
Old 23-01-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
zenith123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
That is why I prefer to book ML who can accept advanced booking. If ML don't accept advanced booking, they are either not committed to the works or being "bao-ed".

If you only get informed in the morning, unlikely you can get a slot from othe AP for the night slot.
So much talk of being bao-ed lately. Is it the time of the year? Macham post-Christmas loneliness makes people wanna pop the question? Lol...
Old 23-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi.. Anyone know orchid spa at JE got happy ending? Any recommendation to try which masseur? Tq
Old 23-01-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Armadillo2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
Hi.. Anyone know orchid spa at JE got happy ending? Any recommendation to try which masseur? Tq
Wrong thread. Go to the HC thread. Already have a thread on Ochid Spa there.
Old 23-01-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
twoplusone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally, I managed to get a session with LA LA 拉拉. Promised her a FR for her wonderful service.

Time spent with her was simply amazing!
Her smiles and her dimples melted my heart away…..
She glows the more you look at her.
Massage was not those really hard type but to my liking and suits me well Can see that she puts in effort although her fingers are aching.
Skin smooth and flawless… imagine it rubbing on your body during the boobs massage…
Boobs is really quite big …. nice massage and damn good to hold…
Totally turned me on when she wore a sezy panties that showed her butt….. and I like to spank her…. Haha lightly of course.
Lastly was her HJ which totally blew me out of the world…..
All in all, I left the place a happy man and images of her still lingers in my mind……
Will definitely RTM with fail, guys who yet to visit her is missing out nice stuff…..
Guys please take good care of her…..

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=585606
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1