The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old 27-11-2011, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post
just some useful info

SMART:
Unli Surf Daily P50 / day - text UNLI 50 to 211
Unli Surf Weekly P300 / Week - text UNLI 300 to 211
Unli Surf Monthly P1,200 / month - text UNLI 1200 to 211

GLOBE:
1 day for p50 - text "supersurf ON 50" to 8888
5 days for p220 - text "supersurf ON 220" to 8888
30 days for p999 - text "supersurf ON 999" to 8888

save some money, the pay per use rates are much more expensive... enjoy
TQ for the comparison. For Globe its SUPERSURF50 or SUPERSURF220. No need to type "ON"
Old 27-11-2011, 11:49 AM
Samster

Last nite saw a few guys just standing around Havana look c look c. Any FR on scored made? I didnt lol.
Old 27-11-2011, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises View Post
Thanks... although I still don't know what this means.
I would tell you to read the FAQ, but, next to your post, see the 'points' it will increase, until you also get 'power' as 1 (as you are one year old member)

Once you get power - you can add points to those whom you like, or the posts you like, or zap (cut points - though I rarely do even get tempted to zap, more like I forget when i zap anybody)

now your target is to beg / borrow or steal from senior bros who have 'power' to up you ..

Have fun bro
Old 28-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandS View Post
Last nite saw a few guys just standing around Havana look c look c. Any FR on scored made? I didnt lol.
Havana..

Friend got a contact from there, rate quoted was 1500 x 2 for double fly. Too bad he was too tired to take them up on their offer. One of them was pretty hot, looks a bit like a chinita.

Just be careful of those "girls" who are tall, dark and handsome -- like to lurke at around the peripheries of havana, which unlike MBC, don't ask the girls to produce identification to prove their age and / or sex. Be safe! Or when in doubt, run.
Old 28-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
metrosing is Cool - loads of Potential

hello to all pro-bros.. I'll be heading for my 1st trip to makati soon. I've read a few posts here with great recommendations but it seems like most places are usually loud and alittle roudy. Can any good souls please please advise me where i can relax with softer music and good happening place where we can find babes for company? Thanks alot in advance.
Old 29-11-2011, 08:02 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Havana..

Friend got a contact from there, rate quoted was 1500 x 2 for double fly. Too bad he was too tired to take them up on their offer. One of them was pretty hot, looks a bit like a chinita.

Just be careful of those "girls" who are tall, dark and handsome -- like to lurke at around the peripheries of havana, which unlike MBC, don't ask the girls to produce identification to prove their age and / or sex. Be safe! Or when in doubt, run.
actually, even with IC, you can never know .. many a friend found girls in MBC, and when they tried to get them here, turned out they were 15/16 ..

and me too almost got caught with a mixed blood girl, who was just 15, though she had an id stating she is 20 .. oh, id ? What id ? anything is ID, including SM staff card, Metro work card and all accepted as legal .. even to check into flights ..

As for the buxom babes around Havana, most are giveaways with flat chests though the sound 100% female .. and when in doubt - RUNNNNNNNNNNN
Old 29-11-2011, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by metrosing View Post
hello to all pro-bros.. I'll be heading for my 1st trip to makati soon. I've read a few posts here with great recommendations but it seems like most places are usually loud and alittle roudy. Can any good souls please please advise me where i can relax with softer music and good happening place where we can find babes for company? Thanks alot in advance.
Not to sound offensive ... you can RTF bro .. all info is there .. and here ..
Old 29-11-2011, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
johngan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, been reading this forum and wanted to know if bros can help with some FLs contact.

I will be staying at Resort World Manila and could not find anything action nearby fro the threads. I have been to the spa at Air Force 1 but find it average only.

Greatful if bros can provide some contacts of FLs who I can get them to my hotel room. Or any good recommendations on nearby RWM.

thanks in advance
Old 29-11-2011, 03:22 PM
Samster

johngan: well, RWM is almost the spot for FLs, though a lot of hit and run, and when the Law is getting jittery, the birds fly .. and not all find it comfortable to skip their way in

Well, when you said AF1 is average, I am worried if my little small collection of FLs would be good, as not the top class, but good in company and nice and not demanding .. not so .. but worth the time .. is all I says ..
Old 30-11-2011, 03:04 PM
Samster

Any bro here tried Brazilian Model? Was offered one for P50,000. I know lots of money.....
Old 30-11-2011, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

U mad bro?

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 30-11-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any bro here tried Brazilian Model? Was offered one for P50,000. I know lots of money.....
Bro, no offence but if you hand the money to me, I'm sure you can have more fun. I wouldn't pay that even if the model comes from Mars.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises View Post
Bro, no offence but if you hand the money to me, I'm sure you can have more fun. I wouldn't pay that even if the model comes from Mars.
and with the known fetish of filipinos to be attracted to "MODEL", come with me, and I will show you more "Models" who are a far cry from models that I know ..

Well, not to be offensive, but, at that rate, I gotta be retarded to pay for a screw .. Oh, I did long ago, but when the deed is done, you feel like "fuck, that's it ?? "

I'd rather invest that one a cutie for me for a week or more ..
Old 01-12-2011, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Unless her name ends with Bundchen and starts with G....
Old 01-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Unless her name ends with Bundchen and starts with G....
seriously, even if it was miss G Bundchen, I would not be tempted to throw that much money .. (oh, I don't think she would spread herself .. but that's a different story .. )

I prefer to pay that much or more, for company and quality time, not for the fuck and fuck off thingy ..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1