The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-08-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lixiao17 View Post
If I could remember correctly during her first visit, she will place her garden right infront of your eyes...
Holy fuck... That's what I'm talking about, Lipton tea-bagged by an SYT! Just hear about it, I can already feel the tightness in my pants. Damn!
Old 08-08-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Classic MR bro...rolling around laughing! Picturing you hugging your knees crying in the shower (probably a nicer sight than what you saw!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autoroambot View Post
Wah PM ask confirm have to tell!

Ok so when I saw the pic, I was like hmm ok la abit baba but still looks passable. I was thinking to myself how baba can 49kg be right? So I decided to make a booking. And my day just went downhill from there.

When I went there, somehow it looks like her aunty answered the door. Big t shirt, no make up, looks and sounds like she just woke up (and apparently she really just woke up), messy hair and super black face. I almost wanted to say '大婶! 你哪位啊?!?' 80% looked like the 包租婆 from Kung Fu. I shit you not.

First thing she said to me was that she very tired after drinking the previous night and actually didn't want to work. I was like OMG "ok la! Why not you rest instead. I can book another day.'

Unfortunately, she said nvm since I'm there and she already woke up, 就帮你按一按吧. Maybe she felt she doing me a favor?? I will never know and never want to find out.

So in the room, she took out off her t shirt and asked me to go to the shower so that she can wash me up. When I saw the body, only thing I can think of is 'what unit of measurement did the website use for her weight?? 49 confirm cannot be kg please. 49 stones maybe??'

This is really what the Chinese call "骑虎难下."once you get onto the tiger (or elephant) very hard to get off. So I gathered up all the determination (and imagination) that I can muster and carried on. I still remember the giant low waist black with pink polka dot panties that showed off her saggy butt crack. Stuff that nightmares are made of.

She washed me like the car wash guys at caltex, massaged my back with 1 hand while using her phone, and jerked me off very quickly. I couldn't bring myself to look at her or touch her body at all. The boobs were huge that I give it to her. But damn saggy.

Chop chop done in less than 40 minutes. Paid up and left. Sat in my car for a few minutes in utter silence. Couldn't bring myself to book any massage appointments for 3 months after that. Only thing I didn't do was to hug my knees and cry under a running tap like in the movies.

So.........I really don't know how the reviews on her page came about. If they are true reviews, it brings the meaning of the phrase 'one man's meat is another man's poison' to a entirely whole new level.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 08-08-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Autoroambot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Classic MR bro...rolling around laughing! Picturing you hugging your knees crying in the shower (probably a nicer sight than what you saw!).
I'm glad that you were entertained by my misery
Old 08-08-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alonso. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Autoroambot bro
dont worry la, hope u get some luck with ML. me too sometimes meet ML FR all positive end up i also didnt really enjoy.
Old 08-08-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Bro tomorrow NDP, you don't need wear white and wayang at the parade ah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
I tried to book FATE from liltiger but she said today full.
Tomorrow National Day, I must book early.
LOL funniest MR I've read so far Sorry to laugh at your misery, but the way you put it is really hilarious.

Quote:

Ok so when I saw the pic, I was like hmm ok la abit baba but still looks passable. I was thinking to myself how baba can 49kg be right? So I decided to make a booking. And my day just went downhill from there.

When I went there, somehow it looks like her aunty answered the door. Big t shirt, no make up, looks and sounds like she just woke up (and apparently she really just woke up), messy hair and super black face. I almost wanted to say '大婶! 你哪位啊?!?' 80% looked like the 包租婆 from Kung Fu. I shit you not.

First thing she said to me was that she very tired after drinking the previous night and actually didn't want to work. I was like OMG "ok la! Why not you rest instead. I can book another day.'

Unfortunately, she said nvm since I'm there and she already woke up, 就帮你按一按吧. Maybe she felt she doing me a favor?? I will never know and never want to find out.

So in the room, she took out off her t shirt and asked me to go to the shower so that she can wash me up. When I saw the body, only thing I can think of is 'what unit of measurement did the website use for her weight?? 49 confirm cannot be kg please. 49 stones maybe??'

This is really what the Chinese call "骑虎难下."once you get onto the tiger (or elephant) very hard to get off. So I gathered up all the determination (and imagination) that I can muster and carried on. I still remember the giant low waist black with pink polka dot panties that showed off her saggy butt crack. Stuff that nightmares are made of.

She washed me like the car wash guys at caltex, massaged my back with 1 hand while using her phone, and jerked me off very quickly. I couldn't bring myself to look at her or touch her body at all. The boobs were huge that I give it to her. But damn saggy.

Chop chop done in less than 40 minutes. Paid up and left. Sat in my car for a few minutes in utter silence. Couldn't bring myself to book any massage appointments for 3 months after that. Only thing I didn't do was to hug my knees and cry under a running tap like in the movies.

So.........I really don't know how the reviews on her page came about. If they are true reviews, it brings the meaning of the phrase 'one man's meat is another man's poison' to a entirely whole new level.
Old 08-08-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Oh yeah... Fully naked is good. Definitely will check her out... and also her garden.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lixiao17 View Post
If I could remember correctly during her first visit, she will place her garden right infront of your eyes...
Quote:
Holy fuck... That's what I'm talking about, Lipton tea-bagged by an SYT! Just hear about it, I can already feel the tightness in my pants. Damn!
Wah this Love (liltiger) really damn good service. At first no slot, so I told her if any bro cancel or change timing let me know and I'll take the slot. She say okay she'll try. I thought usually this kind is just say say nia, but a few hours later she texted me say got slot ask me wanna go? First time got ML take so much initiative via text. Gonna explore her garden later, the thought of it already causes 2IC to be in sedia position. Will return with MR later or tomorrow.
Old 08-08-2014, 09:46 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
HornyGDragon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Haha funniest MR I've read so far in sbf.
Old 08-08-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
LOL funniest MR I've read so far Sorry to laugh at your misery, but the way you put it is really hilarious.
Haha it's like army. When you look back it is damn funny. But when you were going through the shit back then no one is laughing
Old 08-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyGDragon View Post
Haha funniest MR I've read so far in sbf.
I'm surprised that you guys actually read the wall of text!
Old 08-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
She washed me like the car wash guys at caltex, massaged my back with 1 hand while using her phone, and jerked me off
Lmao, enjoyed your MR. While we're on the topic of elephant, I shall write about another elephant .... I mean meatball, that is what I like to call these bak bak girls. And thks to bro conquer reminder this morning, die die I must rtm to her one more time before she goes (mid Aug).

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Last edited by macktamer; 09-08-2014 at 09:11 PM.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Damn! I thought it was only me.

remind me of the teabag I just had a week ago.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Last edited by macktamer; 09-08-2014 at 08:01 PM.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=466204
anyone tried mayee before? thinking of trying tmr
Old 08-08-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3613 / Power: 16
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute

Re: SYT 上海大学生 泳装性感按摩♥Sophia♥22岁✿GFE Massage✿GFE HJ✿$120

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieisabitch View Post
Quite disappointed with recent experience.

Location : a BIG minus. quite a hassle to get in and out. Have to wait for people to get in and to get out. else wait and suck thumb

Looks : 5/10 - so so only leh

Boobs : 6/10 - limited

HJ : 7/10 - nothing to shout abt

GFE: 5/10 - where got?

Attitude : 6/10 - always on phone and complaining that this bro ask so many questions...basically always on phone.

RTM: NOPE
Old 09-08-2014, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnoob1980 View Post
Tried Bai He yesterday.

Location decent, secured with parking nearby.
Looks: 7, looks skinner thab picture. According to her, this is a result of torture by Singaporeans. Haha.

Summary of MR: OMG, What a pair of hands she has...

According to her She is leaving soon and not coming back.
Hi bro, can provide link? There are many ml with bai he as a name

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Old 09-08-2014, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
Hi bro, can provide link? There are many ml with bai he as a name
I believe this is the one he is referring to.
http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=445240
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1