The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2010, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 18
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Arrow Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 2 Leeds United : Superb Beckford forces Cup replay

Leeds striker Jermaine Beckford was the FA Cup hero again when he slotted home a last-gasp penalty at White Hart Lane to earn a fourth-round replay against Tottenham.

Casper Ankergren will also take the plaudits after saving Jermain Defoe's first-half penalty but it was Beckford who twice equalised to add to his strike in the previous round when he netted the winner against Manchester United.

Peter Crouch grabbed the opener but Beckford replied after the break, then the Leeds striker won and scored his stoppage-time spot-kick after Roman Pavlyuchenko looked to have earned Spurs a win at White Hart Lane.

(excerpt from ESPN Soccernet)
=> Juz can't understand why DAWSON needed to slided in & bring down BECKFORD at the very last minutes of the game ??? Juz block to push it out for a corner to delay a bit more !!!...But LEEDS being "underdogs" and after "dumping MAN U" they played with lots of confidence & conviction to do the same @ WHL !!!...And the way to beat our SPURS team is to "stem out our flowing passing game & supply to both DEFOE & CROUCHIE !!!"....How many times have DEFOE miss penalties already ???

Well again HARRY & his Coaching team have failed with their OutDated Tactics !!!....And personally i really dun have much confidence that SPURS will do well in the reply as BECKFORD have several close chances to open account but lucky GOMES was in the right position to make some saves !!!....Suddenly our SPURS Star Players have lack that WINNING SPIRIT !!!...

Can any SPURS share with me...i noticed several key LEEDS players were Yellow Carded...so maybe some will miss the replay ?...or if they are yellow carded again in the replay,then what will happen to them ???....
Old 24-01-2010, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

tamed penalty shot + confusion in the box = lucky to have a draw.
spurs better demolish elland road for me.

Tottenham's Jermain Defoe missed a penalty, before Peter Crouch gave Spurs the lead in the first-half.

Striker Jermaine Beckford then forced the ball past the Tottenham defence to level the scores at 1-1, before Roman Pavlyuchenko put Spurs ahead again.
Old 24-01-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Juz can't understand why DAWSON needed to slided in & bring down BECKFORD at the very last minutes of the game ???

Can any SPURS share with me...i noticed several key LEEDS players were Yellow Carded...so maybe some will miss the replay ?...or if they are yellow carded again in the replay,then what will happen to them ???....
Some times a lot of matches are lost / drawn in the last dying minutes. Discipline got thrown away. A rare rush of blood. Very hard to be rational.

2 yellow cards should mean an auto suspension in the next FA cup game, provided Leeds go through.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 25-01-2010, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
We have to thank the following teams for their help to let us stay at 4th position over the weekend:
1) Everton; and
2) West Ham.

We also have to thank Stoke for their tremendous performance against Liverpool, that will let us have some breathing room when we meet them in two days time. It is now up to Tottenham Hotspur to show their ability and determination for a claim of the top 4 placing after dropping 2 points against Hull.

Liverpool is at all time low in confidence and high in injury list. There is no better time to win at Anfield than now. And Spurs could be the team to send Benitez packing if we win this game becoz it will further dampen Liverpool's challenge for top 4 place with Man City and Aston Villa in their way. Sorry, Liverpool fans, I am only stating the fact.

IT IS ALL UP TO YOU SPURS PLAYERS!!! SHOW US FANS WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
harry is no match 4 rafa,i m sad to say rafa is not going anywhere.sorry only stating the facts.
Old 25-01-2010, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
harry is no match 4 rafa,i m sad to say rafa is not going anywhere.sorry only stating the facts.
Bro Hawksbay,

You are right to say Harry is no match for Rafa, but I guess with the type of money spend by Rafa on buying players at a high price and he doesn't want to play the player at the rightful place, thereafter, selling players at a lower price. Harry is really nowhere near that. Spurs fans are grateful for that.

I hope you don't take this offensive because Liverpool and Spurs are 1-1, at least for these two seasons, in the Premiership.

Sorry, but I am also stating the facts.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 25-01-2010, 09:42 AM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro Andyk,

As you are asking about January transfer move by Spurs, I think Leeds striker Beckford is a gem in making with his productivity, attitude and sharpness. He is definitely a good replacement for Pavy. Moreover, if we bought him over in January, Leeds will be without him already when they played against us in the FA Cup 4th round tie. Just my 2 cents worth.
I guess that is why in my previous reply to Bro Andyk is about.

Then again, this is life. I hope that we do well in the replay.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 26-01-2010, 05:20 AM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro Hawksbay,

You are right to say Harry is no match for Rafa, but I guess with the type of money spend by Rafa on buying players at a high price and he doesn't want to play the player at the rightful place, thereafter, selling players at a lower price. Harry is really nowhere near that. Spurs fans are grateful for that.

I hope you don't take this offensive because Liverpool and Spurs are 1-1, at least for these two seasons, in the Premiership.

Sorry, but I am also stating the facts.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
no offence taken,which player did he buy at a high price n is not playing in his riteful place can u enlighten me(u did say high price)if u r talking abt keane u noe that was not his signing,anyway players bought by him don t forget to wear thier shorts when they sit on the bench. no offence i m also statng a fact.jus frenly banter.
Old 26-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
no offence taken,which player did he buy at a high price n is not playing in his riteful place can u enlighten me(u did say high price)if u r talking abt keane u noe that was not his signing,anyway players bought by him don t forget to wear thier shorts when they sit on the bench. no offence i m also statng a fact.jus frenly banter.
Bro,

You mean Keane is not his signing even when he said that Keane is a good player that he need in his team during a press conference? You mean 20mil bought and sold back to us at 12mil is not high price buy and low price sold?

I ask for your consideration with the following scenario:
1) You join your childhood dream team and your new club manager tells the whole world that he has plans with your ability to help the team. However, you later realised that it is politics that got you into this whirlpool. How would you feel?
2) If the manager (after signing you) never has an intention to play you just because it is someone he never intend to buy and he doesn't even think about fielding you in a position that you can help the team most. How would you feel?
3) Is Alberto Aquilani his signing? Maybe he can list down publicly who is his signing and who is not? Then, I hope, maybe when it comes to mistakes make, he can stand up for himself.

I am not being emotional, but I happen to see how Rafa plays with his words and played player, in this case in particular Keano. It seems like he value himself above the team. My view is a manager, he should stand up and face whatever music thrown at him instead of pointing fingers at others.

The selling of Alonso to Real is a classic. He knows how Real is looking for him as he bought Alonso into the Liverpool and, in my opinion, maybe, planted Alonso at Real for his own probable Liverpool exit and Real entry. Look where is Liverpool this season? Gerald and Torres really missed Alonso.

I don't mean to be rude, but I think Rafa is good in a certain ways and Harry has his own strength as well. Hence, it is worst off comparing a person with another person. Chinese says: 人比人 气死人.

I respect Rafa for what he had done for Liverpool last season, but I think he also make some mistakes, which is the same for Harry. Which human doesn't? I also respect Liverpool fans and I hope to see that fans from other clubs respect Spurs managers and players too. I would like to also emphasize that I did not start any comparison of other players and/or managers with Spurs players and/or manager.

Just stating my 2 cents worth of opinion and some facts.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 26-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
[COLOR="Blue"]Liverpool is at all time low in confidence and high in injury list. There is no better time to win at Anfield than now.
Bro Hawksbay,

I am sorry to say this is the fact at the point of my post. I hope no offence taken here.

Quote:
And Spurs could be the team to send Benitez packing if we win this game becoz it will further dampen Liverpool's challenge for top 4 place with Man City and Aston Villa in their way. Sorry, Liverpool fans, I am only stating the fact.
Bro Hawksbay,

I think you should see I use the word "Spurs could be" because if Liverpool were to loss the game against Spurs, I don't think Rafa can stay any longer. It is also the fact that if Liverpool loss that game, their challenge for Top 4 will be dampened.

The comments are mostly anticipation of a Spurs win. I am sorry if there is any offending of Liverpool and their fans.

I am only stating the probable fact upon anticipation.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 26-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

The selling of Alonso to Real is a classic. He knows how Real is looking for him as he bought Alonso into the Liverpool and, in my opinion, maybe, planted Alonso at Real for his own probable Liverpool exit and Real entry.
thats quite a meaningful thought, especially given madrid's 1 new manager per season trend, and rafa is spanish somemore.

xavi and xabi in the middle of midfield for spain will have no equal in the world cup, reminding me of the invincible baraja+albelda days.

the pavlychenko saga saddens me a lot, he is like steve archibald II to me.

Roman Pavlyuchenko: Came off the bench to score in the 2-2 FA Cup draw with Leeds.

Tottenham striker Roman Pavlyuchenko is still determined to move from White Hart Lane but his hopes have been complicated by a groin strain that requires a scan.

Lokomotiv Moscow claim the 28-year-old wants to join them, with Pavlyuchenko still looking to move despite a cameo against Leeds at the weekend when he scored within four minutes of being introduced as a substitute but also picked up his injury.

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp insists Pavlyuchenko is part of his plans until an adequate offer is made - but the £13.8 million signing from Spartak Moscow is adamant he wants to leave.

"I've already heard lots of times from Redknapp that I'm going to play, but I still remain sitting on the bench,'' Pavlyuchenko told the Sport Express newspaper.
"I don't think that goal will change anything. In any case, I hope it doesn't stop me leaving Tottenham.''
Old 26-01-2010, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
thats quite a meaningful thought, especially given madrid's 1 new manager per season trend, and rafa is spanish somemore.
Bro Castrol,

Somehow or rather, the Keano transfer makes me think that Rafa is more complicated than what we see.

During Keano's time with Liverpool, there are play/s which player/s totally ignore Keano's presence be it whether he is in a good position or not. He has to often run all the way back to the defensive midfield area to be able to involve in play. This has never happened to Kuyt, Ngog and the less productive of the strike-force.

Managers do buy and sell players for profit, this is part and parcel of the managers' job. But players are human too. Psychologically it is going to be very damaging to the player/s when you are told one thing and treated like dirt in another then discard at a lower price.

To Bro Hawksbay,

Maybe you can ask if Kenwyne Jones is his intended signing? See below:
Rafael Benitez confirms Liverpool talks over Kenwyne Jones - Transfers - ESPN Soccernet
I just hope Kenwyne Jones is not another Keano.

I think I will end whatever I think of Rafa here. I wish Liverpool all the best and, hopefully and deservingly, get their reward for their hard work this season.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 27-01-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

bro spurslover did rafa play keano out of position,pls go back n read ur earlier post,u said expensive signings not played in thier riteful plc,rafa did not play him at rightback. as 4 alonso his departure was underestimated by alot of ppl cos he kept the team together last season,sg n ft got all the credit n deservedly so but alonso was the main man n alot of the pool fans overlooked that.well u have made ur point good luck to spurs.
Old 27-01-2010, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro spurslover did rafa play keano out of position,pls go back n read ur earlier post,u said expensive signings not played in thier riteful plc,rafa did not play him at rightback. as 4 alonso his departure was underestimated by alot of ppl cos he kept the team together last season,sg n ft got all the credit n deservedly so but alonso was the main man n alot of the pool fans overlooked that.well u have made ur point good luck to spurs.
Bro Hawksbay,

Regarding playing players out of position. I personally believed Keano is best as second striker like Kuyt. Maybe Rafa should try playing Torres and Gerard at right back, then it will be considered playing players out of position.

It seems like you did not like Keano, but never mind what psychological harm done to him cannot be undone, it has to be undone by himself.

Good Luck to Liverpool too.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 27-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Samster

Below is the Spurs vs Fulham match report:
Report: Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham - English Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

We made it passed 40 points already. Now it is time to look forward and try to gain as many points as possible with the rest of the 15 games.

A win well deserved!!! Hopefully, and I mean Hopefully, the chasing pack lose points because we needed the breathing room.

Personally, and I mean Personally, It would be great to achieve Top 4, but I feel we need to bring a Cup back to White Hart Lane. It is something that will reward Harry and help motivate the players to fight next season.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 28-01-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

Tottenham 2 Fulham 0
back to winning ways!

Heurelho Gomes of Spurs rushes out to claim the ball ahead of Fulham striker Bobby Zamora.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1