The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-05-2013, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
koukou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

go there feel like 员外 haha
Old 14-05-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kratos1969 View Post
Ok will look out for dtac.

Light usage nia, for emails, google maps to navigate bkk and to post my fr
Wow...fully equipped bro!
Old 14-05-2013, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

This is your Captain gsk721 reporting from the USS Enter-prize after Deep Space Puying recon:-

Went to Huai Khwang area to look for soapy fun as GF in ChangMai. I was actually quite apprehensive after stopping soapy for almost 8 months. Went at around late 7+ pm. Selection quite limited at Caesar's, Emmanuelle, etc. Did not go into Nataree as I fear the ceiling may drop on me. 555+

Lucky for me, I managed to find a "gem" at the fishbowl section of Emmanuelle (sometimes gems can be found in fishbowl and not sideline or model sections).

Her details:
Name: Ow
Tag: V18 (THB2200)
Nuru: She provides Nuru and Nuru is extra THB600
GFE: Yes significant GFE, lots of holding hands, holding my 2IC in room and cuddling in bed after deed
Looks: Usual Thai tan lady. a tad on the chubby side, little tummy fats, gorgeous ass for doggy, search-lights are B size, Nuru is SOP, pussy is tight and gyrates with your 2IC (pretty cool huh) and her face has that demure CFM look.
RTF: This "alien" babe will not escape from my Photon Torpedoes.

Coming out of Emmanuelle, saw something funny: a red merc with plate number 5858 and a white merc with plate number 2828 and both cars were parked opposite each other. Coincidence or what. Auspicious colour with inauspicious number & vice versa. 555+

Preparing for warp drive now as I am flying off soon.

PS: I kinda feel guilty doing this behind my GFs back. When she returns, better kneel beside her and say "forgive me my dear as I have sinned against you". I never felt guilty before leh. Can some expert on psycho-analysis analyse me? Thanks in advance.
Old 14-05-2013, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 19
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future

Any bro wanna free to meetup? i will be at BKK for 6 days tomorrow onwards? PM me
Old 14-05-2013, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 21
BikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring Samster

me lor... i will fly later....

you wanna chiong together?

Wats your number? PM me...

i will buy sim later.
Old 14-05-2013, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 16
sinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
This is your Captain gsk721 reporting from the USS Enter-prize after Deep Space Puying recon:-

Went to Huai Khwang area to look for soapy fun as GF in ChangMai. I was actually quite apprehensive after stopping soapy for almost 8 months. Went at around late 7+ pm. Selection quite limited at Caesar's, Emmanuelle, etc. Did not go into Nataree as I fear the ceiling may drop on me. 555+

Lucky for me, I managed to find a "gem" at the fishbowl section of Emmanuelle (sometimes gems can be found in fishbowl and not sideline or model sections).

Her details:
Name: Ow
Tag: V18 (THB2200)
Nuru: She provides Nuru and Nuru is extra THB600
GFE: Yes significant GFE, lots of holding hands, holding my 2IC in room and cuddling in bed after deed
Looks: Usual Thai tan lady. a tad on the chubby side, little tummy fats, gorgeous ass for doggy, search-lights are B size, Nuru is SOP, pussy is tight and gyrates with your 2IC (pretty cool huh) and her face has that demure CFM look.
RTF: This "alien" babe will not escape from my Photon Torpedoes.

Coming out of Emmanuelle, saw something funny: a red merc with plate number 5858 and a white merc with plate number 2828 and both cars were parked opposite each other. Coincidence or what. Auspicious colour with inauspicious number & vice versa. 555+

Preparing for warp drive now as I am flying off soon.

PS: I kinda feel guilty doing this behind my GFs back. When she returns, better kneel beside her and say "forgive me my dear as I have sinned against you". I never felt guilty before leh. Can some expert on psycho-analysis analyse me? Thanks in advance.
Thanks captain for FR
Old 14-05-2013, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Saw plenty yipuns in Star Wars cantina 2 weekends ago, and gals told me it was more ST time (quickie turn of tricks same night ).

For those newbies venturing there, only open from 8pm. Lights indoors do change, to add to beer goggles effect. And the blxxdy bar man do ask you to buy a beer when you get in, no freebie look around. Go upstairs on ground level toilets area, where you see the gals in their 'glory' (putting on their war paint). 5baht per pee, and all night 20bht (how do they remember you?!)
Haha, I usually cannot dodge the uncle kopiboys. There are 2 that like Eric Tsang. Moment I walk in, they know what drink I want and very fast service and find a nice place for me to sit also. Usually tip them 20 to 30 b. If I see gal I like and she is far away, will ask the uncle to call her over. This is one of my last stops for drinks if I have not tapao gal yet or not going to disco. Though usually before drop by here will go to Bush Garden Bar on ground floor and have few drinks and few games of pool and at same time check out the stocks outside.
I like the hot towel from the toilet lady to sober up. Few years ago, at back entrance after toilet they used to have food stall run by a family. The pork chop is just damn delicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Maybe someone in town can provide an update

Surat Restaurant
35/30 Petchburi Rd

Suree (lady boss)- 01-6846909
Restaurant- 02-2158885

Phone numbers might have been changed, as there are a few years old.

For a few hundred bahts, the gers will come by and sit on your lap and ruba ruba.....

Thanks for recommendation. Will check this out
This is naughtier version of Love Scene Restaurant outside soi cowboy. At love scene, the waitresses can sit down and join you for drinks. If you like her you can BF her.
Another type of restaurant I must try is those "No Hands" joints
Old 14-05-2013, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
5baht per pee, and all night 20bht (how do they remember you?!)
by the color & smell of your pee.
Old 14-05-2013, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
josh13232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by linoleum3 View Post
Any bro wanna free to meetup? i will be at BKK for 6 days tomorrow onwards? PM me
U want go where ? I around Bkk also
Old 14-05-2013, 02:19 PM
Samster

BikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Me too. Can pm me your number we arrange
Old 14-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Samster

Anyone knows where's the best place to pick up girls back to hotel?
Old 14-05-2013, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kratos1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another question, sorry to be a bother.

I am staying at a hotel which is listed as gf friendly. If I only booked for 1 adult. Will I still be charged extra joiner fee? Of should I indicate as 2 people when I check in next week, will extra charges apply ?

Noob questions..
Old 14-05-2013, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kratos1969 View Post
Another question, sorry to be a bother.

I am staying at a hotel which is listed as gf friendly. If I only booked for 1 adult. Will I still be charged extra joiner fee? Of should I indicate as 2 people when I check in next week, will extra charges apply ?

Noob questions..
Well hotel rooms are for two pals at least, unless u staying in hostel with a single bed. Just tell them two pal will do.
Old 14-05-2013, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bacterium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cheap Tix by Tiger

Hi,

Any bros going Bkk from 11July - 16July? Tiger got cheap tix now.
Old 14-05-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster

So sad in hotel no girl, where can I go to pick up chick

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1