The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2013, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfruit View Post
Will be in GZ next week, just wondering how's the situation like at 御龙会所 at 南海路,黄旗,佛山? That area still under 严打?
Closed due to 严打
Old 07-09-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 20
wonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud of

Quick FR -

Was in Guangzhou couple of weeks ago, stayed TianHao hotel at Tianhe district. Can google it, I believe its opposite Tang'An road. Keyun Lu.

Saw alot of mainland PRC going to the saune located on the first floor of the hotel. Have been to quite afew Sauna's in GZ and this one is definitely the better one with reasonable pricings. The girls quality are also pretty good.

Prices start from 288 RMB until 400+. I took the 588 RMB package which includes body scrub, soaking in the wooden tub and includes the girl massaging head for you as you soak in it, 60 mins massage + tui you (I dont think I need to elaborate on that). Total time was about 100 minutes.

Girl was pretty hot, 22 years old, decent body, from Hubei. Autoroam ok but of course, every girl has different results so don't expect the same. Sauna food was good , lots of selection and even a chef on hand to cook the beef noodles, soupy stuff, etc. All free with the sauna package.

Damages -

180 RMB - Entrance fee to sauna(Include freeflow buffet, standard drinks,etc)
588 RMB - 100 mins package (1 HJ, includin all the standard massage staff)

Sauna - 7.5
Massage - 7
Girl - 7
HJ - 8
Food - 8

The hotel rooms are decent but the beds are hard , I am not used to it but for fellow samsters who stay at that hotel will get a 50RMB discount coupon(they gave me 2, so I had 100) but i am not sure if can use together as I didnt use at all. Totally forget about it.

Anyway the basic packages are from 200-300RMB so wont cost that much if you opt for the standard massage.
They have girl B and A. A means younger, hotter. B means better massage, but not as hot. Prices of course slight difference of 30-50RMB.

Have fun cheonging.
Old 09-09-2013, 07:18 PM
Samster

lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderguy View Post
Quick FR -

Was in Guangzhou couple of weeks ago, stayed TianHao hotel at Tianhe district. Can google it, I believe its opposite Tang'An road. Keyun Lu.

Saw alot of mainland PRC going to the saune located on the first floor of the hotel. Have been to quite afew Sauna's in GZ and this one is definitely the better one with reasonable pricings. The girls quality are also pretty good.

Prices start from 288 RMB until 400+. I took the 588 RMB package which includes body scrub, soaking in the wooden tub and includes the girl massaging head for you as you soak in it, 60 mins massage + tui you (I dont think I need to elaborate on that). Total time was about 100 minutes.

Girl was pretty hot, 22 years old, decent body, from Hubei. Autoroam ok but of course, every girl has different results so don't expect the same. Sauna food was good , lots of selection and even a chef on hand to cook the beef noodles, soupy stuff, etc. All free with the sauna package.

Damages -

180 RMB - Entrance fee to sauna(Include freeflow buffet, standard drinks,etc)
588 RMB - 100 mins package (1 HJ, includin all the standard massage staff)

Sauna - 7.5
Massage - 7
Girl - 7
HJ - 8
Food - 8

The hotel rooms are decent but the beds are hard , I am not used to it but for fellow samsters who stay at that hotel will get a 50RMB discount coupon(they gave me 2, so I had 100) but i am not sure if can use together as I didnt use at all. Totally forget about it.

Anyway the basic packages are from 200-300RMB so wont cost that much if you opt for the standard massage.
They have girl B and A. A means younger, hotter. B means better massage, but not as hot. Prices of course slight difference of 30-50RMB.

Have fun cheonging.
you paid another 180rmb for Entrance (净桑) ???

If you choose the 588rmb package, you do not have to pay the additional 180rmb for entrance... I think they chopped you...
Old 09-09-2013, 07:30 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post
you paid another 180rmb for Entrance (净桑) ???

If you choose the 588rmb package, you do not have to pay the additional 180rmb for entrance... I think they chopped you...
entrance is the minimum spend..i.e. if you entered and spent on nothing else.. should already be part of the 588package.. for sure chopped
Old 12-09-2013, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lsc_vic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, will be staying at Marriott Hotel Tianhe. Any recommended spa nearby? Thanks
Old 12-09-2013, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chump View Post
thanks bro for your helpful comments...

heading there with girl from cp... just 2 nights...
whats a good hotel to stay ard beijing lu?
Bro, if you go GZ with CP gal, it is better to stay away from Beijing road. The things sold in Beijing are quite expensive. Once you shop with your gal there, you will tio carrot head in no time. Just my sincere advice. Cheer!
Old 13-09-2013, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cherylcd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
Bro, if you go GZ with CP gal, it is better to stay away from Beijing road. The things sold in Beijing are quite expensive. Once you shop with your gal there, you will tio carrot head in no time. Just my sincere advice. Cheer!
Opposite Beijing road, there is a hotel call lido . Not too bad.

Don't go to Beijing ru shop, try going shi Shan heng wholesale clothes there.
Old 13-09-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster

Cherylcd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone heading to gz 3 oct onwards ?
Old 13-09-2013, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 14
racerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyracerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone knows if there are working girls in the clubs like catwalk, True Color aka 本色 ect? If have anyone knows if there is a market rate for them?
Old 13-09-2013, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerace69 View Post
Anyone knows if there are working girls in the clubs like catwalk, True Color aka 本色 ect? If have anyone knows if there is a market rate for them?
Very very few.. mostly black women and Ukrainians.. You can try Kama, there are more there, its a very famous places for FLs to go there and look for customers...

CW and True Colours will seldom have FLs, but its easy to hook up girls there if you have the money to open champagnes and hard liquors.. The girls there are materialistic from my own experience...
Old 14-09-2013, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 14
racerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyracerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_sinfo broirit View Post
Very very few.. mostly black women and Ukrainians.. You can try Kama, there are more there, its a very famous places for FLs to go there and look for customers...

CW and True Colours will seldom have FLs, but its easy to hook up girls there if you have the money to open champagnes and hard liquors.. The girls there are materialistic from my own experience...
Thanks for the info bro! Upz u!
Old 15-09-2013, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 17
zhnovice is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzhnovice is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgonguy View Post
Bro virgonguy, u can always engage a local agent, when u are in guangzhou.

They will be able to bring you to the exact location.

These agents usually helps customer to book ktv rooms. The hotel frontdesk will be able to introduce you to one.

Good luck!
Old 15-09-2013, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

Allantam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

Any idea best place for Russian / western girls?

Bars / sauna / phone?

Thanks!
Old 15-09-2013, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Torrid76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can help to recommend sauna joints near hilton guangzhou? I havent been to GZ so not sure how far is TianHao Hotel according to one bro who recommended. I suspect only hj available but nothing further in gz saunas?
Old 15-09-2013, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Torrid76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My apologies bros - looks like fj also available as I start reading more FRs. Wud apprec if anyone can direct me to one that is not too far from Hilton GZ? Thanks in advance!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1