The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2013, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 17
hsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant future
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by canopener View Post
Hi samsters.

Do anyone of you know where you can go where there are lots of women, MLIFs, professional office ladies and such... where you can hang out there during after office to meet them?

Sometimes you may end up with one that are seeking long term friends and even sex partners.From what I understand, there are growing number of married women who are feeling lonely and needed friends. If there are adultery websites coming up in HK for such women, I hope there are something like that in GZ. You may meet one or 2 and have a bonk for free and even regularly if you visit GZ often.

I visit GZ every month and would need such companionship , I really like to seek such experience.. Any recommendations?
u can try a club called 单行道 (along 黄浦大道 in 天河area) its apparently for "singles" who want to meet other "singles"...and it seems quite popular with the white collar types
Old 16-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 20
wonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post
you paid another 180rmb for Entrance (净桑) ???

If you choose the 588rmb package, you do not have to pay the additional 180rmb for entrance... I think they chopped you...
My total bill at the end was about 648 rmb. Not quite sure where that additional 100 rmb came from, but I thought it was part of the package.

My chinese word reading is not very good, I guess it meant 180 minimum spend rather than additional 180 on top of the basic package.

I just charge it to the room so didn't really ask about the breakdown in charges, apologies to fellow samsters on the slightly not-accurate information. Chinese not so good lah.
Old 16-09-2013, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderguy View Post
My total bill at the end was about 648 rmb. Not quite sure where that additional 100 rmb came from, but I thought it was part of the package.

My chinese word reading is not very good, I guess it meant 180 minimum spend rather than additional 180 on top of the basic package.

I just charge it to the room so didn't really ask about the breakdown in charges, apologies to fellow samsters on the slightly not-accurate information. Chinese not so good lah.
Bro, dun need to apologize.. you did not pay the 180 for entrance minimum spending... its 588 +10% service charge.. You did not pay extra.. Your earlier posts mentioned you paid 180 more, but its actually only about 100 more..

Thanks for the FR..
Old 16-09-2013, 07:25 PM
Samster

lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrid76 View Post
Anyone can help to recommend sauna joints near hilton guangzhou? I havent been to GZ so not sure how far is TianHao Hotel according to one bro who recommended. I suspect only hj available but nothing further in gz saunas?
Tianhe sauna joints you can forget about having FS.. Only HJ... There are lots of them around your hotel, you can try No. 9 Spa..
Old 16-09-2013, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
kawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just to share 3 joints...

Went to this place in haizhu area after reading one of the bro's thread. The direction is clear but when i reach the place the girl no all changed, not sure if i found the right place so just try lah. The place is at changgang metro, exit C2, walk straight till you reach 海军华海 hotel on the left, go up level 3. Got the 300+ package (the manager ask how much i pay last time, i just say 300+, then she say they increase price a little to 370 as they had renovated the place early this year). Was assign 66, cant really comment on her looks as the room quite dark but she looks like a 6 to 7. Massage was nothing to shout about. The fun part was on the HJ, B2B, and FJ. Wont describe the details but i manage to cum within a while (i couldnt cum the previous night with another FL! ) Overall , quite a enjoyable experience with a good price.

2nd place was in tianhe area while i was there. Saw the big signage by the side of the hotel so decided to try. The place is 富成桑拿 5th floor at China Mayors Plaza. Address is 189 Tianhe North Road Tel: 8755 1855. I was assign no 135 from Hubei. Looks very pretty in late twenties with very foxy look. Only minus is that she's a b cup when she undressed. She's not the very chatty type but will talk to you when you talk to her la. Massage was more to the hard type so she can give you quite a good rub if you are tired. Throughout the massage she will tickle your sensitive area and slide her hands into your shorts to reach your balls. The b2b was nothing to shout about maybe because of her small cup size. Finished off with a HJ. (No BJ) Not a time watch as she only pack up and leave after the phone ring. Btw, they have suan fei for 500+.

Lastly went to Deyi again at Renmin North Road, nothing much to write about this place actually. I was assign a 6/10, cant remember her no. Got to know that if you got regular girl there you can ask her to help you do a booking (they have a booking target) and still change girl after you are there. Can ask the girl to help you find a pretty girl. Good if you dont trust the manager like me, haha. Oh ya, price 300+.
Old 18-09-2013, 12:47 AM

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all

Hi anyone knows the situation like at 御龙会所 at 南海路,黄旗,佛山? still under 严打?

And is the place far from guangzhou east train station?
Old 18-09-2013, 02:02 AM

Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all

sorry this is my first time in china so asking a lot of noob questions.

Is there any place near guangzhou east station that can has a wide selection of girls for u to choose, like the yulong?
Old 18-09-2013, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
restlessbratt is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello all bros.

Was wondering if anyone can help.

First time in Guangzhou and staying at garden hotel. Any recommendations on places to chiong with young girls or any number to call for ta bao?

Any help appreciated. No help also ok with me.

Thanks in advance.
Old 18-09-2013, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotspotxxxxx View Post
sorry this is my first time in china so asking a lot of noob questions.

Is there any place near guangzhou east station that can has a wide selection of girls for u to choose, like the yulong?
Yu Long is still closed...

Guangzhou East station is located in Tianhe, frankly speaking, don't even think about having sex in the saunas here.. Mostly HJ or at best BJ which are very few too...

You can try No.9 Spa which is located right beside East Station... Provide HJ, and some say BJ which i had never received or heard anyone i know got before..
Old 18-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by restlessbratt View Post
Hello all bros.

Was wondering if anyone can help.

First time in Guangzhou and staying at garden hotel. Any recommendations on places to chiong with young girls or any number to call for ta bao?

Any help appreciated. No help also ok with me.

Thanks in advance.
Garden Hotel is located in YueXiu, alot of pubs and cafes behind the hotel.. Alot of FLs loiter around there, but mostly Ukrainians or Russians..

You can also try clubbing at Lili Marleen which is nearby and try to hook up some girls if you have the money and looks..

As for call up service, walk outside of garden hotel and there are lots of pimps who gives out name cards, you can try calling, or use Wechat to search around but give the photos they use alot of doubt as most of the times, the photos are fake..
Old 18-09-2013, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
restlessbratt is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post
Garden Hotel is located in YueXiu, alot of pubs and cafes behind the hotel.. Alot of FLs loiter around there, but mostly Ukrainians or Russians..

You can also try clubbing at Lili Marleen which is nearby and try to hook up some girls if you have the money and looks..

As for call up service, walk outside of garden hotel and there are lots of pimps who gives out name cards, you can try calling, or use Wechat to search around but give the photos they use alot of doubt as most of the times, the photos are fake..
Thanks so much for this bro. This is a good start. Much appreciated. Will keep you post if i get lucky :-)
Old 22-09-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
damet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys. Just got to Guangzhou. Anyone know of any KTVs where you can get hostesses? Or hostesses bars where the girls just sit and drink with you. Not really looking for play but just hostess. Please recommend if you know of any! Thanks!
Old 23-09-2013, 08:59 AM

Went to No 9 Spa as recommended by the bros here.

It's indeed a nice place with lots of facilities.

I went back for two consecutive nights and really enjoyed myself there.

In fact, it's a fascinating place.....you can bring your family there to enjoy all the facilities there.....buffet, spa, sauna, movies, clean massages (from head to toe), online games, kids playground etc etc. And you can enjoy a discreet massage.

The most fascinating thing is, the masseurs are all young and pretty, at least from those I have seen walking around and those two that I was assigned with.

Very good experience.

The only drawback is that it's purely a hj with minimal roaming.
Old 23-09-2013, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotspotxxxxx View Post
Went to No 9 Spa as recommended by the bros here.
It's indeed a nice place with lots of facilities.
bro .. can advise where's is No 9 spa and what's the damage ??
i always go to 大浪淘沙 in GZ for relaxation ...
Old 23-09-2013, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro .. can advise where's is No 9 spa and what's the damage ??
it's the building immediately to your right after you have exit from GZ East Station
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1