The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 24-03-2010, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Catch a diamond Pt2

Finally, a session with Diamond desire her long time allready. Told her, she's friendly slim thin. I told her 2things fr this website, she is 1new princess as well as Li Wen attitudes. Usual she was suprised!

Diamond provide long BBBJ, set back is her black teeth, she is heavy smoker. In btw, she took 2pubs. I non smoker was shocked she frenches me but, i recovered fast frenches her back. Her BJ was good, i told her wanted lovemaking she, smiles said, u wanted me? Of course, desire her 1/2yr allready. Haha!

AR i forgot, cowgirl told her wanted her to rest, i worked 2styles. Doggy and missionary i cum. Feeling is good, same liked mine first time with Pat, desire her body long time. There r alot of tongues fighting, wet kissess and loud lovemaking sounds. Overall 9/10. RTF i think next target is sally of H22 R9.
Old 24-03-2010, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kannenalah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience - Maggie and Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
Kannenalah, thank you for recognising our brothers' contributions to Petain Romp forum. However the highest credit should go to Fornicator who has been the main contributor to Petain whom I believe has bonked almost if not all the WLS there, hahaha. This forum main aim is to educate choingsters going there so that they are well prepared and NOT ACT LIKE A BLUR SOTONG. As a welcome gesture I will up you 7 points immediately. Cheers!
I totally agree that bro fornicator should get the highest credit for efforts.

In fact guys who cheong Petain now should be grateful for this Petain thread. Before this, it was normally just trial and error or by word of mouth. Nowadays just have to follow the threads and we can easily know who are the angpais in terms of looks and services.

Thanks for the welcum gesture. Wil return if or when I get my power.
Old 24-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Patience or go for next available

Quote:
Jacky43, from your field report I noticed that all those angpai Cat 50 are always occupied and to make matter worse you have a couple or more of bros waiting outside to go in. So, if you wish to join in, it will take an hour or more for your turn. Terrible. Looks like these WLs ex geylang are doing a roaring trade. This what we call quick turnover of business. Of course, those Cat 20/30 are available most of the time but they are mostly if not all either fat, not good looking or have aged considerably.What a cruel world we are living in! SAD.
Hi Obat22, we r awared few good houses, say H12 &16, even all doors closed working. Stand wait outsides, whoever finish her biz first, on her. That might work, thinking back history fr mine first introduction 25yrs till now. PT is the place for older lic WLs. Sometimes, we may need to support the MILF ones.
Old 24-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ikea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Bro, are the chicks in Petain controlled by BIG BROTHER?
Old 24-03-2010, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Kannenalah, thank you for recognising our brothers' contributions to Petain Romp forum. However the highest credit should go to Fornicator who has been the main contributor to Petain whom I believe has bonked almost if not all the WLS there, hahaha. This forum main aim is to educate choingsters going there so that they are well prepared and NOT ACT LIKE A BLUR SOTONG. As a welcome gesture I will up you 7 points immediately. Cheers!
Thank you Bros once again for your kind words. All I can say is, if I make my Bros happy, then I'm happy. I've said it over and over again, I just want to help.

Yes Bro obat22, you are on spot, haha, indeed I have bonked most but not all of the WLs in Petain. I am not afraid to try, otherwise how will I know? But of course I also select only those that I think are "bonkable" ones, haha. I also cannot anyhow bonk.

Thank you, thank you for appreciating my FRs.

Hmmm, the 6:00 mark just passed by, better get ready for my sessions later. Ok Bros, have to go.

Cheers.
Old 24-03-2010, 06:11 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannenalah View Post
Anyway. it is due to bros like you. jacky43, obat22, nippon and a couple others that is keeping the Petain flag flying strong. Once again, deepest appreciation for the effort and please keep the FRs coming.
Thank you Bro, it is also due to Bros like you that inspires us to post FRs.

Sure thing Bro, no worries. I will, as always, try my best.

Cheers.
Old 24-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikea View Post
Bro, are the chicks in Petain controlled by BIG BROTHER?
How to use BIG BROTHER to control the WLs in Petain??

I always try and use my Xiao DiDi (SMALL BROTHER) to try and control the ladies in Petain. However most time Xiao DiDi always kenna gobble up by the ladies. End up, I am the one that always lose control.
Old 24-03-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

I always try and use my Xiao DiDi (SMALL BROTHER) to try and control the ladies in Petain. However most time Xiao DiDi always kenna gobble up by the ladies. End up, I am the one that always lose control.
Hahaha, well said Bro! Can't wait to ups your points, eventhough it's just 1 humble point.

Anyways, tonight's target was Violet. Saw her last Saturday at the mini-mart and promised her I RTF. I was troubled at first because she never reply my sms, I worry she not working, but when I reached PT and look her up, ah, she working!

So, FR as follows:

When : 24 March
Name : Violet
Looks : 9/10
Figure : 9.5/10 - supplemented by her black sexy undies, smokin'!
Frenching : 7/10 - just gave me a hint of her tongue, ok
Catbath : 9/10
Ballsuck : 8/10
AR : 9/10 - shiok!
69 : 9/10 - no KY, smart girl
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 10/10 - justification after FR
Attitude : 9/10
GFE : 9/10
RTF : Yes!!!
Damage : $50

I know, another perfect 10 - for her efforts to make me come and she suceeded! We started out in doggy position, I was happily bonking, with her round ass in my full view, bouncing like crazy. Unfortunately, I lost momentum. Why? I can hear Kidd's voice from outside and was a bit distracted. At this point, we shifted to missionary but a bit problem for my little bro to go in, so darling Violet came to the rescue and BJ me. Later I told her to suck both my nipples, and she did while stroking my xiao didi, shiok! As I can feel I am ready to go, I lay her again in missionary, a little frenching and I let her fine tune both my nipples while I was pumping her, piak-piak-piak, boom! Shiok! What a great session, except for Kidd's stupid voice bleeding into Violet's room. She's really annoying, no wonder nobody take her all the while I was having my session with Violet. But to be honest, I was praying, hoping that somebody take and fuck her, just to shut her up! Haha!

Tomorrow, Judy and Katty start work, so there, you guessed it, my next target ..... Judy!

Cheers.
Old 25-03-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
..Unfortunately, I lost momentum. Why? I can hear Kidd's voice from outside and was a bit distracted..
Outside the house also can hear liao, especially in the evenings.

Cheers.
Old 25-03-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

Re: Next Target

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
RTF i think next target is sally of H22 R9.
Good choice Bro jacky43, I have tried her twice I think, she ok. Have you tried Bao Er H14R05? She also good, I tried her 3 times.

Haven't RTF to them since, too bad, ex-GL WLs got the better of them.

Next target for me is Judy of H10R11.

Cheers.
Old 25-03-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:

Ups you Bro, my 1 humble point.

Cheers.
Old 25-03-2010, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha, well said Bro! Can't wait to ups your points, eventhough it's just 1 humble point.
Thanks bro for your points. Will return in kind if and when I get my power.

Again another detailed FR from you. Will try to support with my own FRs but can only do so next month cos this month's budget all used up.
Old 25-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro for your points. Will return in kind if and when I get my power.

Again another detailed FR from you. Will try to support with my own FRs but can only do so next month cos this month's budget all used up.
Good morning Bro, hey, you welcome, no worries.

That's alright, will be looking forward then to your FR next month. Salute you Bro for having discipline and control...budget used up so stop for a while. Not like me, budget used up, what I do? I take part-time job, killing myself working, to earn more money just to feed this vice. But hey, I enjoy what I'm doing (in PT), so what the heck, right? Like what Bro maxico say, "WORK HARD, PLAY EVEN HARDER"!

Cheers.
Old 25-03-2010, 09:57 AM
Samster

Talking Next session

Quote:
Good choice Bro jacky43, I have tried her twice I think, she ok. Have you tried Bao Er H14R05? She also good, I tried her 3 times.

Haven't RTF to them since, too bad, ex-GL WLs got the better of them.

Next target for me is Judy of H10R11.

Cheers.
Bao Er not yet, someday maybe? Sally, friendly asked her yesterday after session with Diamond, she said will b working April. I think PT sytems 4me, do no RTF more than 3times. $50 almost all WLs gave value services, KC traps high. Jolly well 1time than move to others, pay the max, it works 4me.

Oh! Tue CSI Miami, after serial it gave me the impression of, commerical sex workers may face danger fr jealous' customer. There4 no RTF more than 3times, i'm afraid of WLs charms.
Old 25-03-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

Re: Next session

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Bao Er not yet, someday maybe? Sally, friendly asked her yesterday after session with Diamond, she said will b working April. I think PT sytems 4me, do no RTF more than 3times. $50 almost all WLs gave value services, KC traps high. Jolly well 1time than move to others, pay the max, it works 4me.

Oh! Tue CSI Miami, after serial it gave me the impression of, commerical sex workers may face danger fr jealous' customer. There4 no RTF more than 3times, i'm afraid of WLs charms.
Yes, you should try Bao Er, hope you like her, I did.

Hey, I see also the Tue CSI Miami, scary hor! It could be jealous customer, but worse, jealous WL! I think same case what happen to Coco of H22, may she rest in peace.

For me, multiple RTF not a problem. Example Ada or Ivy, I RTF more than 20 times already. Diamond, Chris, RTF more than 10 times I think. Others, 5 or more.

Again I asking, forgive my ignorance, what is KC trap?

I respect your PT system, if it works for you, jolly good then. Just wish I could do the same.

FYI, my target for today Judy of H10R11, she sms me .... today not working. Well, nevermind, I need to rest anyways, my legs still a bit pain from last night sessions with Violet.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1