The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Streamy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Bros,

I wish to have some contact for agent that can arrange for KTV, or supermarket of girls, etc... just like CP....

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Plan to go GZ next week and stay for 3 days, before heading down to CP for another 3 days.
Old 23-09-2013, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro .. can advise where's is No 9 spa and what's the damage ??
i always go to 大浪淘沙 in GZ for relaxation ...
Similar damage as 大浪淘沙... 400++ RMB for a HJ massage...
Old 23-09-2013, 06:27 PM
Samster

lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamy View Post
Bros,

I wish to have some contact for agent that can arrange for KTV, or supermarket of girls, etc... just like CP....

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Plan to go GZ next week and stay for 3 days, before heading down to CP for another 3 days.
KTVs are plenty around here in GZ, but if you are looking for those like in CP, then forget it... save your money and ammo for CP...

GZ KTVs are mostly clean joints, even those in nearby Foshan do not have those like in CP where you can dabao the girls back...

Popular joints like 18, 英伦,索菲特 (Sofitel Hotel) the tips are from 600 - 800 just purely sitting with you and drink.. IF you are very good looking, good with words, maybe you can get lucky and sian the girls back... These few joints also have girls who 出街 (FL) but you have to inform the mummy before she bring the girls in, so she will pick those that do FL to let you choose.. 3k RMB for ST, 5k RMB for overnight...
Old 24-09-2013, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 20
colddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to behold

In pan yu area.. Anything around here?
Old 24-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Pollabear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Assigned on business trip next week to Panyu also, local guy asked me which hotel I prefer to stay:

5 star - nansha grand
4 star - nansha haili garden

Any recommendation which is better in light of golden week?
Old 24-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jmescriva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawa333 View Post
2nd place was in tianhe area while i was there. Saw the big signage by the side of the hotel so decided to try. The place is 富成桑拿 5th floor at China Mayors Plaza. Address is 189 Tianhe North Road Tel: 8755 1855. I was assign no 135 from Hubei. Looks very pretty in late twenties with very foxy look. Only minus is that she's a b cup when she undressed. She's not the very chatty type but will talk to you when you talk to her la. Massage was more to the hard type so she can give you quite a good rub if you are tired. Throughout the massage she will tickle your sensitive area and slide her hands into your shorts to reach your balls. The b2b was nothing to shout about maybe because of her small cup size. Finished off with a HJ. (No BJ) Not a time watch as she only pack up and leave after the phone ring. Btw, they have suan fei for 500+.
Shuang fei for 500+, really? Shit, I missed out all these years. I usually stay at this hotel, and pay 268 (100RMB discount for hotel guests) for a massage with BJ.
Old 24-09-2013, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by colddoggie View Post
In pan yu area.. Anything around here?
Factories....
Old 25-09-2013, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 20
colddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to behold

Currently in panyu hotel. Nice facilities...

Today went down to Chang gang station and headed to 3rd floor as mentioned by a bro here.. Was a "navy health centre".. At first worried that I was going to some military only members spa.. But once I walked in, it's the spa sop.. Shower, go to sofa bed to watch show, order food and drinks, then proceed to room for massage and bonk..

Number 39
Looks 7/10
Age looks like mid-late 20's
Body paint 8/10
Bj 8/10
Fj 8/10

Overall rating 8/10
Damage yuan 370...

Optionally add 280 for second round or shuangfei for first round.
Old 26-09-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 18
sidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Making a first time 3 day 2 night business trip to GZ. Will be staying at Asia International Hotel. Any interesting activities around the area to recommend?
Old 26-09-2013, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,

Wondering to check with u all, last year new year eve (year 2012) did guangzhou had fire work display to celebrate the year 2013.

Appreicate if u could give the location.

Thanks

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 26-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_wtc View Post
Hi guys,

Wondering to check with u all, last year new year eve (year 2012) did guangzhou had fire work display to celebrate the year 2013.

Thanks
广州塔 (小蛮腰)

Every year also have... Its located at Tian He District, 天河区 located very nearby the 琶洲会馆 where the 广交会 is held...
Old 26-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekick View Post
Making a first time 3 day 2 night business trip to GZ. Will be staying at Asia International Hotel. Any interesting activities around the area to recommend?
广州亚洲国际大酒店 广州市环市东路326号

There's a club near there called lili marleen.. not bad for clubbing, can pick up some chicks if you are lucky...

Club Kama at Luhu Road, this place is packed with Russians and Ukrainians FL

You can also go to 建设六马路 alot of pubs and cafes there...

There's a sauna nearby called 水善坊 offers HJ and BJ massage...

What kind of interesting activities you looking at?
Old 26-09-2013, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_wtc View Post
Hi guys,

Thanks
Old 26-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 17
wan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post
KTVs are plenty around here in GZ, but if you are looking for those like in CP, then forget it... save your money and ammo for CP...

GZ KTVs are mostly clean joints, even those in nearby Foshan do not have those like in CP where you can dabao the girls back...

Popular joints like 18, 英伦,索菲特 (Sofitel Hotel) the tips are from 600 - 800 just purely sitting with you and drink.. IF you are very good looking, good with words, maybe you can get lucky and sian the girls back... These few joints also have girls who 出街 (FL) but you have to inform the mummy before she bring the girls in, so she will pick those that do FL to let you choose.. 3k RMB for ST, 5k RMB for overnight...
I usually transit at BaiYun airport and only once stay 1 night in GZ and as Bro lonely_spirit mentioned "save your money and ammo for CP" which I always did.

Bro your "sharing is caring" spirit very good (not lonely), my humble pts for all your sharing and info.

Cheers.

wan25w
Old 27-09-2013, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Any recomend hotel to stay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post
广州塔 (小蛮腰)

Every year also have... Its located at Tian He District, 天河区 located very nearby the 琶洲会馆 where the 广交会 is held...

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1