The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 18
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Arrow Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

=> Juz realised that U can actually email HARRY thru' the SUN UK online newspaper which HARRY is a columnist there...and it states there "that U can email him !!!"....

Latest News updates...SPURS still having injuries problems & tis time both BASSONG & CORLUKA may be out of the next game with PORTSMOUTH !!!...Other news that upsets me is POMPEY wants O'HARA to play in Semi's Vs SPURS !!!...Tis immatured dumbass first wished that we lose to FULHAM...and being on our payroll...wants to play & kick us out of the FA CUP ???....

No way,HARRY will allow that !!!....He is does then he must have lost his marbles already !!!....
Old 26-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 16
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post

FA CUP FINAL awaits...

A B S O L U T E L Y !

SPURS Must WIN!. So that they have more power to aim for the mother of all ambitions next season: The Championship.
Old 30-03-2010, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lweiss100 View Post
A B S O L U T E L Y !

SPURS Must WIN!. So that they have more power to aim for the mother of all ambitions next season: The Championship.
all right bro, but lets watch the champions league next season too, becos spurs is now one foot in!
spurs 2 portsmouth 0

Peter Crouch celebrates his goal

i heard glenn ong shouting on the radio today "come on you spurs!".
Old 30-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Arrow Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

=> Juz read that RAFA predicts SPURS dropping points next month for LIVERPOOL to compete for Top Four position !!!...Actually we have to play MAN CITY,MAN UTD,CHELSEA...it definitely will be a very tough month ahead !!!...

And with several key players injured or recovering soon !!!...And also concern over current players from getting injured or match ban,etc...must damn stressful for HARRY !!!...especially taking a gamble with no strong cover for GOMES !!!...

Several teams liked EVERTON,VILLA with not such a huge team is already paying the price with injuries !!!...And we were really fortunate that we managed to have excellent player replacements !!!...And SPURS had too many we have several good players loaned out !!!...

Winning this saturday vs SUNDERLAND is a MUST !!!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 05-04-2010, 07:12 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

it was a well deserved... consolation goal by crouchy.
sunderland 3 spurs 1

gomes saved 2 penalties but spurs cant salvage a draw. and villa and man city both registered 3 pts, so its back to anxiety again. still 3 away games to the top 3 to come.
come on spurs, strike back!

Peter Crouch scored to get one back for Spurs but Sunderland went on to win the match 3-1.

a bit of news about pompey, if the below figures are true, harry could be perhaps pompey's biggest bread winner ever.

"All I did was bring players in, do well in the Premier League, win the FA Cup, and then they sold them at a massive profit," Redknapp told the News of the World. "When idiots talk about the business with Lassana Diarra, then I should remind them.

"Yeah, we did sign him from Arsenal for quite a bit. We paid £5.5 million for him. We paid him £2.5 million in wages. And that is what he cost the club... seven and half million, and they sold him to Real Madrid for £20 million.

"We bought Glen Johnson for £4 million. He was on thirty grand a week for two years, £3 million in wages. So he cost £7 million and the club sold him to Liverpool for £18 million.

"Sulley Muntari, Jermain Defoe, Peter Crouch, Benjani. OK, there may be one or two still there the club have not got a profit on, but the rest of them? Big profit. Without them the club would have been skint years ago, years ago.

"It was not the buying of the players that made the club skint. It was the fact that in the end there was no money coming in from the owners.

"I don't know what happened, but I would ask, where has all that money gone? I hear people say the team I built that won the FA Cup cost £32 million. Well Rio Ferdinand cost as much when he went to Manchester United and we beat them in the quarter-finals. So put it into perspective.''
Old 12-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster

Spurs 0 Pompey 2 (extra time)

both teams played on the same pitch and both 11 players can fall but dawson fell at a critical moment that gave portsmouth an easy goal. I was shocked to see dawson fell to the ground, in fact i also saw a few spurs players tumbled so easily, crouchy being one of them.

i dont wanna... talk about it... how you broke my heart...
its been so many years wait for me...

"The pitch is a disgrace, a disgrace. I won't use the pitch as a excuse because it was the same for both teams," said Redknapp. "But for any professional team to have to play football on that is farcical. How can you play on a pitch you can't stand up on?

"You have to spend the whole time making sure you don't fall over. That can't be right can it? It's farcical.

"Michael Dawson slipped on it and I was here yesterday and saw people unable to keep their feet. It's unreal. I said before the game that anyone can slip on that pitch, so you'll have to be very careful.
Old 12-04-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
Spurs 0 Pompey 2 (extra time)

both teams played on the same pitch and both 11 players can fall but dawson fell at a critical moment that gave portsmouth an easy goal. I was shocked to see dawson fell to the ground, in fact i also saw a few spurs players tumbled so easily, crouchy being one of them.

i dont wanna... talk about it... how you broke my heart...
its been so many years wait for me...

"The pitch is a disgrace, a disgrace. I won't use the pitch as a excuse because it was the same for both teams," said Redknapp. "But for any professional team to have to play football on that is farcical. How can you play on a pitch you can't stand up on?

"You have to spend the whole time making sure you don't fall over. That can't be right can it? It's farcical.

"Michael Dawson slipped on it and I was here yesterday and saw people unable to keep their feet. It's unreal. I said before the game that anyone can slip on that pitch, so you'll have to be very careful.

So many theories are going around now. As I reviewed the match...TH DID NOT play a committed game to win. The way it seem, the heart is half of it. I wonder if this was a real match. I cannot believe that we lose two goals. TH wants the CUP.

It's been a long time since I really felt disgusted with them. Now I expect TH to stay in the top four to be worthy of an European challenge. To Mr. Harry - please kick their butts, they have to SHAPE UP for the remaining matches. Please.....
Thanks to the following Bros for upping me : Liquid@cid, Chew78s, Ziebart, Mbam, Mchnsg, Birdie8819, Beary, Etsys, GeckoSG, Admiralty, Hidetox, Hero7, Loverboy789, A Forumer, Joyseeker, Diputs1269, Rickey, Naka_Timo, Fazer6s, Prez SBY1, Dunworri, Shark89, Kumsiatiko, Thai31, Zhu Star
Old 16-04-2010, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lweiss100 View Post
So many theories are going around now. As I reviewed the match...TH DID NOT play a committed game to win. The way it seem, the heart is half of it. I wonder if this was a real match. I cannot believe that we lose two goals. TH wants the CUP.

It's been a long time since I really felt disgusted with them. Now I expect TH to stay in the top four to be worthy of an European challenge. To Mr. Harry - please kick their butts, they have to SHAPE UP for the remaining matches. Please.....
well bro spurs took a huge step towards the champions league spot last nite.
but its still neck to neck with man city.

spurs 2 arsenal 1

Tottenham celebrate after a stunner from Danny Rose

Arsene Wenger has told Tottenham that they must beat Chelsea on Saturday to prove they are good enough to play in the Champions League.

and his arsenal team lost 3-0 and 2-0 to chelsea this season.
Old 16-04-2010, 01:39 PM
Samster

AYE AYE TH....wellll done!!

they still have Manu and Chelsea to content with....and hope they do justice to make up for the FA Cup agony.
Thanks to the following Bros for upping me : Liquid@cid, Chew78s, Ziebart, Mbam, Mchnsg, Birdie8819, Beary, Etsys, GeckoSG, Admiralty, Hidetox, Hero7, Loverboy789, A Forumer, Joyseeker, Diputs1269, Rickey, Naka_Timo, Fazer6s, Prez SBY1, Dunworri, Shark89, Kumsiatiko, Thai31, Zhu Star
Old 18-04-2010, 02:54 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

=> SPURS 2 vs CHELSEA 1............Should have been SPURS 5 or 6....!!!!

Still feeling so high after watching SPURS playing so much better than that awful performance vs POMPEY !!!....And to win again after beating ARSENAL....that winning feeling is even better !!!....

But i got tis feeling that our SPURS can only play well at home in WHL ???...

Anyway SPURS U guys really made my SUNDAY !!!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 18-04-2010, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> SPURS 2 vs CHELSEA 1............Should have been SPURS 5 or 6....!!!!

Still feeling so high after watching SPURS playing so much better than that awful performance vs POMPEY !!!....And to win again after beating ARSENAL....that winning feeling is even better !!!....

But i got tis feeling that our SPURS can only play well at home in WHL ???...

Anyway SPURS U guys really made my SUNDAY !!!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk

YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!!!

I saw the match as well and watching all the other glorious matches in the past.

few days ago...beat Arsenal.

Next week time to beat Manu...doesn't matter if it is 6-1, 2-1, 1-0.

Getting giddy with the Come On You Spurs mantra.
Old 18-04-2010, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
justlovesex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustlovesex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

two down,one more to go.

1) Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Arsenal
2) Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Chelsea
3) Man Utd ?-? Tottenham Hotspur

will it be "bo san bu seng lay"
Old 18-04-2010, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlovesex View Post
two down,one more to go.

1) Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Arsenal
2) Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Chelsea
3) Man Utd ?-? Tottenham Hotspur

will it be "bo san bu seng lay"
Like this maybe:

3) Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Manutd

And Chelsea carries the Cup. Makes you all wonder what the heck Pompey was all about...dammit man....they were the minnows beating our pants.
Old 19-04-2010, 12:00 AM
Samster

spurs 2 chelsea 1

Gareth Bale made it 2-0 with his second goal in a week, having also netted against Arsenal.

last nite i supported man utd for a full 90mins++!
scholes deserved the french kiss.

bring on manchester united!
Old 20-04-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
chucky69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Predicting a draw 2-2 will be a fair result in Old Trafford and beat MAN CITY. 7 points from the top 3 clubs will secure the 4th spot.

COYS

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1