The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2006, 07:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Hatyai Agent-T Dedicate Post 2400 to you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
Agent-T is a VERY HONEST man which is VERY RARE in Hatyai!
Dailo..i found something VERY RARE for you too...
http://sbf.today/showpos...56&postcount=1
http://sbf.today/showpos...88&postcount=7
http://sbf.today/showpos...6&postcount=12
Old 24-05-2006, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai Agent-T Dedicate Post 2400 to you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
un make him Gan KarChng again lah.
Old 24-05-2006, 08:37 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u
kekekeke...hey brudder..long time no see...
still sibay song lately?
Old 24-05-2006, 08:46 PM
Samster

sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
kekekeke...hey brudder..long time no see...
still sibay song lately?
Sibay sian lately cos SC nowadays the girls becum lesser
Old 24-05-2006, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Sorry but I HAVE BEEN LOOKING at that thread for some time already kekekekeke!!!

Have two problems:

1) The looks of that TG is not my type.

2) Must save up for my next trip.

FYI,have just called Ah Noi and told her when i will be there! Did not want to call her but when i saw news that there is flooding in thailand called agent-T (to check if he and his family is ok,his bat must be out again!) but could not get through so bo pian called Ah Noi (they are both in Hatyai what!So if she is ok then agent-T should be ok too!) and one thing led to another so told her lol.(have a weak spot for her hope that after this trip will lose that feeling ?????!!!!!????55555555)

Any TG WL in SBF that offer ANAL i think i should know about it!!!!!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 24-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Samster

stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro long time no see you here!!!

But i have a question for you can?

HOW COME WHEN TAURUS TELL ME ABOUT KARCHNG YOU SUDENLY APPEAR???

NBssssssssss come specialy to chak me is it?????(joking only lah!!!!)

How was your SC trip?And did you look for the "ice massage"(wink wink) opp New Season Hotel?

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 24-05-2006, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome brudder Duck84

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72
hehehe i scare u not the devil but is the thai girl voodoo u b4 u can even become a devil.

anyway welcome to Thailand .... n my little hometown hatyai

Chok dee na

Are you the same pussyman from the old forum?
Old 24-05-2006, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

How was your SC trip?And did you look for the "ice massage"(wink wink) opp New Season Hotel?
SC nowadays SUCKS onli a handful of girls butt i manage to fcuk 2 karchng there pm me if you wan the lobang.
As for ICE, now she is the Lao Pang Niang of the shop,where got lobang anymore.
Old 24-05-2006, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Sibay sian lately cos SC nowadays the girls becum lesser
dun go for SC ones la...
farm gers are good enough liao.... u sibay choosy!
Old 24-05-2006, 09:53 PM

Quote:
FYI,have just called Ah Noi and told her when i will be there! Did not want to call her but when i saw news that there is flooding in thailand called agent-T (to check if he and his family is ok,his bat must be out again!) but could not get through so bo pian called Ah Noi (they are both in Hatyai what!So if she is ok then agent-T should be ok too!) and one thing led to another so told her lol.(have a weak spot for her hope that after this trip will lose that feeling ?????!!!!!????55555555)

Any TG WL in SBF that offer ANAL i think i should know about it!!!!!
Dailo..u think too much on ah noi liao...till u did not see properly...
it NORTHERN THAILAND... 555555555555555555

but hor...i only know Hatyai sometimes Phon Tut la..drizzling..a bit..big rain a bit..small rain a bit...
think if really flood..the 1st person to announce it will be KTL69 with his double or triple post of NEWs flash!!!!
Old 24-05-2006, 10:07 PM

Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

think i post 1st before KTL69 come in and 'Flood' the thread with news...
also to make sure nobody is worry abt their tiraks in hatyai.
Hatyai is Rain and Shine....!!

Some 100 feared dead in Thai floods, mudslides

BANGKOK - Up to 100 people were feared dead in floods and mudslides in northern Thailand, as rescue teams struggled to clear roads to reach the hardest-hit areas, officials said Wednesday.

"One hundred dead is our preliminary estimate, but we are still receiving reports of missing people," Suksan Wanaputi, acting governor of the hardest-hit province of Uttaradit, told AFP.
Mudslides blocked the roads leading to Lab Lae district, where many of the victims are believed to have been swept away by the flood waters or buried in the mud in the mountainous region, he said.
Up to two metres (6.5 feet) of water still covered the streets in parts of the province, he added.
The nearby provinces of Nan, Phrae, Lampang and Sukhothai were also hit by the floods after unusually early monsoon rains drenched northern Thailand at the weekend.
So far 27 bodies have been recovered, the interior ministry said, but the death toll was expected to rise as emergency teams began digging through the mud.
Some 1,200 people have been evacuated, while more than 75,000 have suffered damage either to their homes or their farms, the ministry said.
At least 168 homes were destroyed in the floods, while 25 schools, temples or government buildings were damaged, the ministry added.
Some 1,000 people who had been stranded at the Den Chai train station in Phrae province were rescued late Tuesday and brought to Bangkok, the State Railway of Thailand said.
But services on lines running north from Bangkok to the city of Chiang Mai were suspended for a second day, SRT spokesman Monthskarn Srivilasa said.
"The floods have inundated the rail lines in the north, and the water is still high. We have to wait until it recedes so we can repair the tracks," Monthskarn told AFP.
Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra inspected relief efforts Wednesday, touring one inundated school and flying over the flood-hit provinces by helicopter.
Before leaving Bangkok, he said he had authorised the military and police to send heavy equipment to help clear roads and vowed government aid for the flooded region.
Thaksin also blamed the devastation in part on illegal logging in the region, where clear-cutting has left many hillsides barren.
"There is frequently illegal logging in that area and officials have tried to solve the problem. We did manage to arrest a few people recently," he told reporters.
Thaksin made the trip just one day after he formally returned to office. Seven weeks ago, he stepped aside in the wake of street protests and a controversial election that has since been invalidated by the courts. - AFP/ir/ls
Old 24-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
SC nowadays SUCKS onli a handful of girls butt i manage to fcuk 2 karchng there pm me if you wan the lobang.
As for ICE, now she is the Lao Pang Niang of the shop,where got lobang anymore.
Wah you can bonk SC WL Karchng you the man!!!!!!!!!(Salute/hormat to you!!!!!)

Lady boss so what? No matter lady boss or not also need sextifaction one mah no harm trying right?
Image a beautiful lady with a sexy body that has not had sex for a some time and you get to bonk her!!!!(must be sibaysong one!!!) Slup.......!!!!(You regular of SC mah,not suaning you hor but respect!)

Take care bro!!!!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 24-05-2006, 10:12 PM

Exclamation Re: Hatyai Agent-T Dedicate Post 2400 to you...

Quote:
Bro long time no see you here!!!

But i have a question for you can?

HOW COME WHEN TAURUS TELL ME ABOUT KARCHNG YOU SUDENLY APPEAR???

NBssssssssss come specialy to chak me is it?????(joking only lah!!!!)

then allow me to ask this too...How come when i speak of Karchng..both(SN SBS) of you appears together??!! 555555
Old 24-05-2006, 10:13 PM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Welcome brudder Duck84

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest
Are you the same pussyman from the old forum?
I answer for him..... he is the one aka bahnoo....
Old 24-05-2006, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dailo..u think too much on ah noi liao...till u did not see properly...
it NORTHERN THAILAND... 555555555555555555
NBsssssss saw it on the news half way so did not get to which part of LOS.

As i said i called agent-T FIRST to check on him,could not get him so called Ah Noi!

FYI only called her a total of three times!(each one not lasting more the five mins)

Map of Hatyai!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1