The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
kaorusama is one of the Best!kaorusama is one of the Best!kaorusama is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNotStupid View Post
At least she has this fetish, means you have chance liao :P
Issue is her fetish is we go my friend house then she purposely seduce him and the 3some happen. Dun think any of my friends will do that. Lol
Old 17-05-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
swinger38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaorusama View Post
Issue is her fetish is we go my friend house then she purposely seduce him and the 3some happen. Dun think any of my friends will do that. Lol
Well , drinks always help. It's never difficult to find a guy for her to seduce. Keep it brewing
Old 17-05-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

kaorusama is one of the Best!kaorusama is one of the Best!kaorusama is one of the Best!
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

maybe maybe, but for now she's mine and mine alone :P
Old 17-05-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

If her fantasy matches yours then.....expect sexciting times ahead. If not....then it will remain nothing but a mere fantasy.

Just keep this in mind and if ever you have this fantasy in future...discuss options.
Old 17-05-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
singaporebunny is Cool - loads of Potential

To all the bro's here who have shared fantasies and their real experiences of their wives - a huge salute and thank you.

I am a brown bull, and over the last 7 years had the pleasure of being with 5 lovely couples in Singapore/KL. Nothing has ever given me a greater sexual high than being with a wife, in front of the husband.

Whats unfortunate is the lower acceptance ratio for brown bulls by chinese wifes in singapore...wish that ratio could become more favourable...inter-racial cuckolding is just the biggest high i have ever experienced. Keen to have a long term version where the husband and wife are friends in public and I am the wife's lover in private.

More than happy to share my experiences with brothers here.
Old 17-05-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyhubby View Post
If her fantasy matches yours then.....expect sexciting times ahead. If not....then it will remain nothing but a mere fantasy.

Just keep this in mind and if ever you have this fantasy in future...discuss options.
Yeah it will need courage and mutual consent to make it happen. Who knows maybe she will open up more with this option soon
Old 17-05-2015, 01:40 PM
Samster

hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

Bro kaorusama.....singaporebunny has volunteered. So KIV until you are ready la.

For me....she chooses the bull and I just accept. Only two regular bulls as she is quite picky.I can understand that.
Old 17-05-2015, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro kaorusama.....singaporebunny has volunteered. So KIV until you are ready la.

For me....she chooses the bull and I just accept. Only two regular bulls as she is quite picky.I can understand that.
Haha... Ya now is just kiv la... But sorry to singapore bunny, my wife is not really open to interracial sex. Hope u r able to find like minded couple soon
Old 17-05-2015, 03:28 PM
Samster

Hahaha bro sinhaporebunny....i shd sing James Ingram's song to you...." I did my best....." hahaha
Old 17-05-2015, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha bro sinhaporebunny....i shd sing James Ingram's song to you...." I did my best....." hahaha
lol... to persuade her to do a swing is difficult enough... to do another race will be extra difficult... not that i'm racist k? peace
Old 17-05-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pentamex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaorusama View Post
Dun think any of my friends will do that. Lol
Same here bro
Old 17-05-2015, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 10
Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporebunny View Post
To all the bro's here who have shared fantasies and their real experiences of their wives - a huge salute and thank you.

I am a brown bull, and over the last 7 years had the pleasure of being with 5 lovely couples in Singapore/KL. Nothing has ever given me a greater sexual high than being with a wife, in front of the husband.

Whats unfortunate is the lower acceptance ratio for brown bulls by chinese wifes in singapore...wish that ratio could become more favourable...inter-racial cuckolding is just the biggest high i have ever experienced. Keen to have a long term version where the husband and wife are friends in public and I am the wife's lover in private.

Hmmm, I like interracial
Old 17-05-2015, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43018 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bring them on, bro asap ..eagerly waiting for yr FR ...Thanks !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-05-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
singaporebunny is Cool - loads of Potential

My very first 3sum experience happened in KL...I was supposed to travel there for an investment pitch, and had found pa couple on a website...

No pictures were exchanged. Just our telephone numbers. Evening came and i messaged them from the hotel...They both came late around 9 pm. Normal looking couple, but the woman had a sparkle in her eyes...a sparkle which said she was the decision driver....god....how much i wanted to ride her...we headed out to a bar for drinks...after a few, the conversation got hornier...she got up from the right side of her husband, shifted him a bit, and sat between us. By the end of the next drink, her legs touching mine totally...The flirtation had left me rock hard......and when she said she wore nothing under her jeans, i almost came...slowly my hand crept up her back and i cupped her right breast in full public view at the bar, and her hand came to rest on my hardness...her husband paid for the drinks, and we went to the hotel...we entered the room, and i asked the husband to undress me, and then undress her...her jeans were sticky as he pulled it gently from her pussy....we both embraced, naked bodies touching together, while the husband went inside the bathroom to start a bath for us. we kissed long and deep...my hands went to feel her wetness and she was like a tap....so was i....we couldnt wait, and i lifted her and impaled her on my brown cock...she let out a lovely moan which i still remember after 5 years.....her husband came out, saw us, saw her glazed eyes and began to jerk off....we three were in our own bliss...each to his own....
after the first fuck, we bathed each other, kissing and playing....

then it was time for me to take her ass....she bent on the bed, and her husband opened her ass cheeks for me....i first liked her asshole and then entered....sheer bliss...such a tight little hole.....so fulll of pleasure and happiness......

we three slept together that night, and in the morning before i left for my meeting, we made love again...
Old 30-05-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43018 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My very first 3sum experience happened in KL...I was supposed to travel there for an investment pitch, and had found pa couple on a website...

No pictures were exchanged. Just our telephone numbers. Evening came and i messaged them from the hotel...They both came late around 9 pm. Normal looking couple, but the woman had a sparkle in her eyes...a sparkle which said she was the decision driver....god....how much i wanted to ride her...we headed out to a bar for drinks...after a few, the conversation got hornier...she got up from the right side of her husband, shifted him a bit, and sat between us. By the end of the next drink, her legs touching mine totally...The flirtation had left me rock hard......and when she said she wore nothing under her jeans, i almost came...slowly my hand crept up her back and i cupped her right breast in full public view at the bar, and her hand came to rest on my hardness...her husband paid for the drinks, and we went to the hotel...we entered the room, and i asked the husband to undress me, and then undress her...her jeans were sticky as he pulled it gently from her pussy....we both embraced, naked bodies touching together, while the husband went inside the bathroom to start a bath for us. we kissed long and deep...my hands went to feel her wetness and she was like a tap....so was i....we couldnt wait, and i lifted her and impaled her on my brown cock...she let out a lovely moan which i still remember after 5 years.....her husband came out, saw us, saw her glazed eyes and began to jerk off....we three were in our own bliss...each to his own....after the first fuck, we bathed each other, kissing and playing....

then it was time for me to take her ass....she bent on the bed, and her husband opened her ass cheeks for me....i first liked her asshole and then entered....sheer bliss...such a tight little hole.....so fulll of pleasure and happiness......

we three slept together that night, and in the morning before i left for my meeting, we made love again...
WoW !!...so happening !!...such a lucky dude to be involved in tis 3-some !! ...T.Q bro for coming back to write tis FR for us to read & enjoy as u promised !..wow !..wat a great time of sexual happiness & bliss for all the 3 of you !..esp the wifey who prolly enjoyed the most !! ...any more ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1