The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-03-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2213 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster77 View Post
The reason I asked was becos I have looked for her 3 times and she was wearing the same nightie in all my 3 visits. The only difference was the bra underneath. Those boobs were superb. If only the sensual can matched those wonderful assets of hers hehe
One of the reasons I rtm is because of her clean towels and environment as she mentioned she is very particular about cleaniness. I really cannot stand it when some of the other ml offer me towel with a sour smell..
Old 17-03-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

any kind bro got commando lobangs for SYT (other than Clearly and those ang pais) or those with big boobs who can also do hard massage?

Recently commando-ed a SYT and was feeling rather disappointed but luckily still have my regular to fall back on.

FR on FLIRTY 花心 (LTD):
Location: Central. Accessible by public transport. Room is huge, spacious and tidy
Look: 9/10. Looks like the photo.
Body: 7/10. Young, slim and nubile
GFE: 5.5/10. Seems jaded and gave short replies when I tried to start conversation. I think she's tired after a long day. Not much chemistry.
Massage & JG: 6.5/10. Flirty's massage is a above-average. She uses a couple of moves (inclusive of finger-press and elbow) to help sooth the aches. A plus point is her strength is quite strong for someone her size. Maybe I am not used to JG, I told her to stop after she tried on me for like 5 mins.
Sensual Massage: 6.5/10. Above average with some standard BM and moaning.
RTM: Not really, maybe some bros got better svcs

FR on MOMMA 大妈 (LTD):
Location: Central. Accessible by both public and private transport. Room is standard, spacious and tidy
Look: 7/10. Looks like the photo.
Body: 7/10. Big boobs FTW and it seems like her bust size seems to have grown slightly bigger.
Friendliness: 8/10. I am a regular RTM customer so can talk almost anything under the sun.
Massage: 8/10. I think there is really not a need for recommendation anymore. Her massage is good! She have enough strength to help sooth out the aches.
Sensual Massage and BF: 8/10. The highlight is the BF which you seldom can get from other girls (most are just not big enough to allow you to see the c*ck appear and disappear within that cleavage)
RTM: What do you think?
Old 18-03-2016, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

Here the ML that 30 year old is good in massage but their actual age is all 40-50 old already,all their age here all must add on 15-20 year more some even more,Should we start a list of this over age ML.
Old 18-03-2016, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Chiongster77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloshook View Post
One of the reasons I rtm is because of her clean towels and environment as she mentioned she is very particular about cleaniness. I really cannot stand it when some of the other ml offer me towel with a sour smell..
Ya agreed. She is particular on cleanliness. But she needs to improve on her hj though
Old 18-03-2016, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8070 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Saw this sweet looking SYT. 心痒痒 Any feedback?

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=833
Old 18-03-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Bro click on the Link got some feedbacks lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
Saw this sweet looking SYT. 心痒痒 Any feedback?

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=833
Old 18-03-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
TinML777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
aeroplane~~~~~
Old 18-03-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i tink $$$$$$ den has a higher chance of overrated ml or fl. cuz i didn had a good experience after tryin 3times.
Old 18-03-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8070 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Thanks. Seems like have to KIV first....

Btw, rtm Ini. Only 1 comment: GFE up to the max.
Old 18-03-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 14
fanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud of

Anybody tried melody?

Not in javabean compilation leh.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=576671
Old 18-03-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 13
AvgJoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAvgJoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just stumbled upon this thread. My turn to share some MR on the girls which I visited recently.

1) LTD - Sunny
Looks like the picture, but without makeup.
Does give a mean massage, with strength. But i thought that the massage were too strong for me, as my body ached for the next few days
HJ is pretty good, slow and sensual with variation. Highlights are the D cup boobs of course. After the HJ, with some time left, gave a really relaxing head massage till time's up.
Rating: 7

2) SH69 - Mugua
Looks a bit off from the picture, but still pretty nontheless.
Boobs are a bit saggy
Massage is average, HJ is mechanical. No catbath no take off top, and she sits angled such that cant touch her boobs, etc
In and out in about 40minutes or less
Rating: 5

3) LTD - Yina (RTC recently)
Looks just like picture.
Me and her have a good chemistry, and she's pretty naughty and sensual I must say, and we have some dirty talks too.
She has the massage skills, but not the strong type.
HJ is really good. Her boobs are awesome and services top notch. After HJ will give head massage till time's up too.
Hope that she will come back real soon
Rating: 8.5

4) SH69 - Niko
See the picture of chiobu in cheongsam, buay tahan fast hand and leg make appointment. Looks same as picture.
Massage is average only, a bit piano
HJ is average only, catbath is quite thorough though. After HJ just sit beside me and TCSS till time's up.
Rating: 6.5
Old 18-03-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
Anybody tried melody?

Not in javabean compilation leh.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=576671
she looks familiar...
Old 18-03-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

big wind blowing island wide for this few day???
Old 18-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Cannot agree more. Everyone has a fair share of good and bad experience and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No need to mince your words to please others.

Up you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veneze View Post
With regards to people complaining about how we write FRs and looks about them here, I think tat for me, I just write as objectively in my own opinion as much as possible.

Besides, you either choose to read and believe, read and dun believe, or dun read and never believe. Either way, I dun earn anyting for writing good or bad FR.

I just write to save other bros trouble of wasting money on some that doesnt deserve the attention. If you feel that Im ruining the girls' business by doing that, they should just sign themselves up at a parlor and not go into online massage service.

Online massage service is a double edged weapon, where keyboard OKT can be like pinochio and lie so much jus to get business about women, whie the only few ways to get away from these lies, is to either rely on people like me who willingly write FR for you guys whom did or did not complain or never or did contribute to the community.

So my conclusion: You do your research, you pay the money, is our own problem. The Masseur do their research, pay the money come SG, do their job or not, is their own problem.

In Canada, u need to pay 150CAD at least to go visit a massage parlor and get massage and hj service by the asians there. 200 to 250CAD for an american or canadian one. And you cant write all these stuffs nowadays online there cuz the police r quite active in cyber security there.

Think about it. Be thankful for a forum like this where fellow guys are doing everyone a service to write these stuffs, true or not.
Old 18-03-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=381716

OK, this one is again for the massage purists and I am surprised there are so few MRs about her. So, I am asking all to hold the press while I write this MR...

Location: enough hints given in the advertisement...all I need to add is that her place is a stone throw away from Vietnam town. Nice neighbourhood condo, some little amenities and not some place you expect to find a ML. Stays in a one bedroom apartment by herself. Importantly, clean and cosy.

Looks: The picture on the advertisement is about 4 to 5 years old la...so, she put on a bit more weight. Her wechat picture is recent and accurate. You get what you see. She hails from one of the 2 ancient capitals of China, so talk a bit loud la...but good conversationalist. Age about mid-30's la.

Massage: this is where it gets good....very good....starts with a dry finger/palm pressing session that lasts a good 10 minutes. Good strength and really loosens up your body. Then followed by a good 30 minutes (or more) oil massage....good and even strength throughout your entire back....some might even consider it painful but guaranteed to loosen knots and soothe sore muscles...then use a hot towel to cover your back (not once but twice) and let the heat radiate throughout your body....careful, some might feel that the towel is too hot, but damn shiok lor...then use the wet towel to clean the oil off your back, legs, ass cheeks, etc....wah....super shiok....felt relaxed and clean at the same time. After that turn over....front massage is less extensive than back massage but then I took 60 minute session so not that much time left...if take 90 minute session, I think front massage also as good...so...my front massage consisted primarily of a tummy massage and a bit of JG...why a bit...I am not really a JG person...but I could feel the effect of her JG, even if it was only for a while...then the usual HJ lor

Body: as I said, a bit more weight than the photo on her advertisement but still OK la...not baby elephant. Allows 3G roaming and rubbing of her cunt from outside...tits about B+ and firm, nipples not dark lor...can suckle...

Damage: advertised $80 but I gave her a small tip...me seldom give tip one hor...only if experience good then give hor...

RTM: yes, for good massage

Last edited by Forbes; 18-03-2016 at 03:47 PM. Reason: clarification
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1