The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2006, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

guys

i have some concern here n i think i need to stress to u guys. if u go thailand cheong u better wear caps. i do notices that now a days girls there in h. city do not want their guys to wear cap anymore.

u guys better be more alert n wear caps hor. dont be cock head n want to song then later get something u dont want to get.

always wear it no matter the girl is drank or she is wild n sexy or horny. cb wear it dont get urself into trouble. u really wanna go raw on her feed her n u get ur raw f everyday if u want to.

of course even u feed her, she may also wanna go and eat secretly while u not around. but chance are lower then she working in the line n every now n then being screw raw by diff men. very risky hor.

best just wear it to save the trouble

Having raw sex is nice, having AIDS after sex is diesssss

Chok dee na. hee ao mai
Old 25-05-2006, 03:28 PM
Samster

pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future
Re: Welcome brudder Duck84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings
u inspire me one mah....
i feel like asking my another girl to come down lei lol dont know lar still thinking

hehehe just call her =P
Old 25-05-2006, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
duck84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72
i feel like asking my another girl to come down lei lol dont know lar still thinking

hehehe just call her =P
ask yr hatyai gal to come singapore find u? hAix...so gd...mine dun have passport den +++ also abit difficult....haix...
Old 25-05-2006, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck84
ask yr hatyai gal to come singapore find u? hAix...so gd...mine dun have passport den +++ also abit difficult....haix...
heheeh how old is she if she 20 and above she can go do her own passport and pay i think ard 1060 baht for making the passport.

but lei u had to pass her 500sgd or she go fook out 500 sgd to come singapore cos the custom may ask her to show them how much they bring before giving them a chop.

hehehe mai play that lar. u free go there see her better why call her come here. here bo fun lol

if she cannot even do passport after 20 = high chance there something more then that leow
Old 25-05-2006, 04:47 PM
Samster

those who love watch thai TV. here is a program u can download and watch ^^ it free

http://www.nanosoft.co.th/freetv.htm
Old 25-05-2006, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
duck84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
heheeh how old is she if she 20 and above she can go do her own passport and pay i think ard 1060 baht for making the passport.

but lei u had to pass her 500sgd or she go fook out 500 sgd to come singapore cos the custom may ask her to show them how much they bring before giving them a chop.

hehehe mai play that lar. u free go there see her better why call her come here. here bo fun lol

if she cannot even do passport after 20 = high chance there something more then that leow
wow 1060bahts cfm can but den the 500SGD so ex...knn 1 time payment or wat? go there find her better meh? sunbian fug other gals ah? haha=X ...she 22 le think she under short term contract nw...told me 3mths finished dun wan work le goin bak bangkok with her sister...haix still long lol...
Old 25-05-2006, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai Agent-T Dedicate Post 2400 to you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
wah... tailo, looks like u got a tirak in Hadyai already! Congrats! Next trip I think everyone will have their own romantic outings already, hopefully I can draw you and your tirak's portrait too!
Pls lah Bro me no Tirak lah !!!(unlike you!!!)

I tell all the WL that i have booked this "i have a lot of female friends in Hatyai" so if they still want to play KC on me then what can i say?But kekekekeke!!!
If you do not belive me ask Ah Noi or Ah Hom (if and when you see them???)Why do you think that at Paragon (when i have already booked Ah Hom) i can still kiss and hug Ah Noi?Muhahahahaha!!!!!

P.S. When i say "friends" means the WL that i have booked and are still on good terms hor!!!(this is to prevent Taurus to come in and chak me! )

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 25-05-2006, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck84
wow 1060bahts cfm can but den the 500SGD so ex...knn 1 time payment or wat? go there find her better meh? sunbian fug other gals ah? haha=X ...she 22 le think she under short term contract nw...told me 3mths finished dun wan work le goin bak bangkok with her sister...haix still long lol...
500sgd not give custom lar is for show only so that custom know that they have enough money to come here tour instead of do part time ma lol but lei most of them are here for bonk bonk
Old 25-05-2006, 09:39 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai Agent-T Dedicate Post 2400 to you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
P.S. When i say "friends" means the WL that i have booked and are still on good terms hor!!!(this is to prevent Taurus to come in and chak me! )
it should BONKED instead of BOOKED..kekekeke..still must come in and chak Dailo...

but i can help u assure to others that many gers and you are still on good sperms..oops...sorie ..should be terms!
Old 25-05-2006, 09:43 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
500sgd not give custom lar is for show only so that custom know that they have enough money to come here tour instead of do part time ma lol but lei most of them are here for bonk bonk
Brudder psyman72, really honoured to have u around here..!
"wai" to you.
i am now reading yr sawadee forum....
Old 25-05-2006, 09:54 PM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
so when coming back to my hometown hehehehe n do another round of train tour lol
Wah lao u still remember the train tour....I think that time i 'tao hong' or maybe even chee hong.....knn. I was bonking the girl in my cabin and when i alight in krungthep realised my neighbour next cabin was a monk!!

I also scared when i go, u will jio me piggyback girl and race from 59 back to hotel.....
Old 25-05-2006, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Wah lao u still remember the train tour....I think that time i 'tao hong' or maybe even chee hong.....knn. I was bonking the girl in my cabin and when i alight in krungthep realised my neighbour next cabin was a monk!!

I also scared when i go, u will jio me piggyback girl and race from 59 back to hotel.....
think the monk must be damn stressed after hearing woohas at next cabin..think he must be chanting all the way till he alight...kekeke
both of u really something!
Old 25-05-2006, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
Brudder psyman72, really honoured to have u around here..!
"wai" to you.
i am now reading yr sawadee forum....
hehehe thanks bro. i dont really cheong as much as last time leow. old leow but lei if got chance i still go eat kekekekeke

our fourm talk about anything so u can read alot from there ^^ welcome to sawadee forum
Old 25-05-2006, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:

lol of course i remember lol u were so happy when u tell me the train story kekeke.

dont worry i old leow cannot run from 59 to hotel. i will die lei. moreover i stay home leow lei how to race with u to hotel maybe race with me to my home kekeke.

anyway 59 food sucks leow. wanna go u can eat near bp hotel that area.
very nice food very hard to tell u. from bp old go down to see kim yong that road there is a chinese rest. similar to 59 but the food is so much better. alot of thai go there eat also.
Old 25-05-2006, 10:19 PM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
hehehe thanks bro. i dont really cheong as much as last time leow. old leow but lei if got chance i still go eat kekekekeke
Old horse know its way mah.....they know where the grass is the most tender and greenest!! keke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1