The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 20
Fantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Just read in the papers today. Seems Ferguson is interested in Gareth Bale as well as Luka Modric.

On a positive note, it's a good sign as it shows that Spurs are capable of signing good players but the one thing that pisses me off is that Man U have been targeting Spurs players to for the past 2-3 seasons.

First, it was Carrick, then Berbatov. Redknapp has said he would not sell both of them. Let's hope it's true. I really wouldn't like to see them go to Man U.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 16
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Spurs 1 Bolton 0

Just two steps to the top four and this will be Spurs best best achievement to the decade ending 2010. Keep your fingers crossed. The Man City match is something of a derby...remember the greatest goal scored by Villa in the League Cup Final in 81? They beat City in the replay. An unforgettable match.

And come 2011, we shall march to Europe. Meet Waterloo?
Thanks to the following Bros for upping me : Liquid@cid, Chew78s, Ziebart, Mbam, Mchnsg, Birdie8819, Beary, Etsys, GeckoSG, Admiralty, Hidetox, Hero7, Loverboy789, A Forumer, Joyseeker, Diputs1269, Rickey, Naka_Timo, Fazer6s, Prez SBY1, Dunworri, Shark89, Kumsiatiko, Thai31, Zhu Star
Old 02-05-2010, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 18
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Arrow Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by lweiss100 View Post
Spurs 1 Bolton 0

Just two steps to the top four and this will be Spurs best best achievement to the decade ending 2010. Keep your fingers crossed. The Man City match is something of a derby...remember the greatest goal scored by Villa in the League Cup Final in 81? They beat City in the replay. An unforgettable match.

=> HUDDS goal was really one of the Best !!!...And we were really hanging on to that...then GOMES almost got me damn worried at the extra time !!!...Of course i was really happy that we Won our Final Home Game !!!...

But playing MAN CITY on Wed will be really tough !!!...We have the GOMES problem ???...and MAN CITY have very strong team !!!....If SPURS can beat them,then this is probably the Best SPURS team !!!...
Old 03-05-2010, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lweiss100 View Post
Spurs 1 Bolton 0

bro it should be the FA cup final right? it was a more respectable man city team then with hardworking lads.

Tottenham's players mob Tom Huddlestone after his goal put them in the driving seat against Bolton - and in the race for fourth place.

both man city and spurs got 2 more games only, its a six pointer this wed.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:17 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic4 View Post
Just read in the papers today. Seems Ferguson is interested in Gareth Bale as well as Luka Modric.

On a positive note, it's a good sign as it shows that Spurs are capable of signing good players but the one thing that pisses me off is that Man U have been targeting Spurs players to for the past 2-3 seasons.

First, it was Carrick, then Berbatov. Redknapp has said he would not sell both of them. Let's hope it's true. I really wouldn't like to see them go to Man U.
=> Actually i was really MAD when we sold both CARRICK & BERBATOV to MAN U because FERGIE must think SPURS need to feed them with our BEST Players !!!...But SPURS Boss LEVY have done a really great job of getting very high selling prices for both of them that are now "FLOPs" there !!!...

So again if FERGIE really wants to pay SPURS crazy 30-40MILLIONs for each of them !!!...And the Player wants to play for MAN U liked tis Flops...then we juz grab the $$$ !!!...Of course tis is the most extreme situation...and I really dun want both of them to leave SPURS !!!....

PS-BTW any BROs know where i can hire some Killers ??? I need to make few ex-Gunners players in MAN CITY dead !!!....
Old 03-05-2010, 11:47 PM
Samster

Fantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro AndyK....agree with you that the money made would be good...but if Spurs were to mount a challenge for the championship and win the champions league, they would need to retain these core players so that there can be some form of stability.

Chopping and changing players season after season is not going to help much.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
tatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Spurs make money from Utd. But they spend a lot in recent seasons too, most not very wise signings. I think it was from 2005 issit that they grew to become 1 of EPL biggest spenders too.

Harry is awesome in bringing the team together, incorporating his style into the existing team. He trust his selections and the players he has at his disposal. Simply put he brings an unexplainable belief to his side, something like what Roy Hodgson did to Fulham.

I read that Harry promised not to make any major alterations to the squad this summer too.

This wed will be the first weeknight I'll crawl out from my bed for a non-traditionally big 4 match and root for our London rivals.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro AndyK....agree with you that the money made would be good...but if Spurs were to mount a challenge for the championship and win the champions league, they would need to retain these core players so that there can be some form of stability.

Chopping and changing players season after season is not going to help much.
=> Yes,BRO Fantastic4...fully agreed !...that was the past because of Manager changes,then many players movement....but liked i have mentioned...LEVY is a shrewd businessman,so if there are "crazy $$$ & player have a change of heart...then why hold on to that player especially if he declared that he dream of playing for that team,etc !!!....

Of course,if no changes,that will be great !!!...But i think HARRY will still buy a few more players closed up any weak areas in the team !!!...Dun forget we have so many injuries recent months...so we need very good players to standby or challenge or compete to boost up our team !!!....

COYS !!!
Andyk
Old 06-05-2010, 03:59 AM
Samster

HT score Man City 0-0 Spurs

1st half pretty exciting....Man City are applying tremendous pressure on the Spurs goal. Tevez, in particular, causing a lot of problems. Spurs had a goal from King disallowed, not too sure why is that so. Guess it's due to infringement. Once again, Gomes saved us on 3 certain occasions.

Spurs really need to buck up in the 2nd half.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
HT score Man City 0-0 Spurs

1st half pretty exciting....Man City are applying tremendous pressure on the Spurs goal. Tevez, in particular, causing a lot of problems. Spurs had a goal from King disallowed, not too sure why is that so. Guess it's due to infringement. Once again, Gomes saved us on 3 certain occasions.

Spurs really need to buck up in the 2nd half.
=> Damn...Couchie & KING's goal was disallowed !!!...

With SPURS playing away,it seem liked we are playing quite well & could be better !!!...LENNON & BALE should feed both DEFOE & COUCHIE more !!!...

COYS !!!
Andyk
Old 06-05-2010, 05:01 AM
Samster

YESSSSSSS.......Spurs will play in the Champions League next season.

Spurs defeated Man City via a goal courtesy of Crouch.....
Old 06-05-2010, 05:08 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
YESSSSSSS.......Spurs will play in the Champions League next season.

Spurs defeated Man City via a goal courtesy of Crouch.....
=> OLE OLE OLEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! WE WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!! SPURS WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!...Tis really made up for the loss in the semi finals !!!...Beating MAN CITY away is juz great !!!....

Well done,HARRY !!!...
Old 06-05-2010, 05:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BigFourChase is Cool - loads of Potential

Come On You Spurs!

It will be icing on the cake if the Gooners lose to Fulham and we beat Burnley on D-Day. After which, we will be third in the league and through to Champions League without the payoffs!

Take that, Gooners!
Old 06-05-2010, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulation to all Cockerels here.
It is champion league football for Tottenham for next season.
Peter Crouch delivered what he said,he scored the winner in the 82 minites to secure fourth place and champion league for next season.

Man City 0-1 Tottenham Hotspur

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 06-05-2010, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

man city 0 mighty spurs 1

champions league 2010/2011 !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1