The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rocky777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Arrived in BKK two nights ago. For those thinking of traveling to BKK...all is calm in most areas of the city. Suan Luang is where the main anti-govt. protests are and most of the tear gas tossed at the protesters by the police. The rest of the city is business as usual. Gonna check out a new girl named Vicky tonight at Erotika Queens...looks pretty hot.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:56 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Kow jai bpit naa... we go joop joop jub jub with VBs in Sinkiepoor
Still straight as a rod bro... not that long in LOS
pii mike when u bring me go kin lao at pattaya Na Kluea.
want go there fucking puying nom yai , toot yai .
Old 03-12-2013, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
wow, chun boh, you ask him to hold your hands.... careful hor.

next week you come, I use finger point the places for you to attack.....

heng ah, me not nom yai person.... no conflict, come come....
Old 03-12-2013, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

According to news Suthep said that anti-govt movement will hold HM birthday celebrations on Rajdamnoen, at Finance Ministry and at Govt Complex.

Looks like protest will still going on till PM YL resign. Right now PM YL is at Hua hin busy with HM birthday celebration.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Wow now u into VBs? Good good..
VBs are best value for money in Sinkiepoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Tam Tam Tam people some more lah.... kenna F No more updates, and now I lost track of the situation in Bangkok, "to go or not to go"
Ah Chek u look like Suthep's twin brother scared what? Juz avoid the red areas can already! I not happy lah... can't come next week so tam somtam here lor...

Quote:
What or where is "na kluea"??? Mai kow jai your pasa karaoke! Now still waiting you buy that ticket for me leh.... I asking for 1 way nia... only $43... same u blanjah me 1 jug beer at TD... reo reo mai kii neow!

KNS keep sending me all the pictures of katoey you fucked before. Pom mai chorp... I send you one nice one wu standard eh for u to chak wow tonight... swee boh? Now wait u book my ticket naa...

Quote:
wow, chun boh, you ask him to hold your hands.... careful hor. next week you come, I use finger point the places for you to attack.... heng ah, me not nom yai person.... no conflict, come come...
Ah Chek... he suppose to buy me 1 way ticket to LOS. Cheap already hor... My usual hand holding fee is BHT2,500 about $100... now I charge in kind only $43 nia... Your finger point him go Soi Hollan lim beer or poke his asshole? Better show him where Pook Bar on Soi 6 is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
According to news Suthep said that anti-govt movement will hold HM birthday celebrations on Rajdamnoen, at Finance Ministry and at Govt Complex.

Looks like protest will still going on till PM YL resign. Right now PM YL is at Hua hin busy with HM birthday celebration.
Suthep is rich man's son with a personal vendetta with Thaksin.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 04-12-2013, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ah Chek u look like Suthep's twin brother scared what? Juz avoid the red areas can already! I not happy lah... can't come next week so tam somtam here lor...

Ah Chek... he suppose to buy me 1 way ticket to LOS. Cheap already hor... My usual hand holding fee is BHT2,500 about $100... now I charge in kind only $43 nia... Your finger point him go Soi Hollan lim beer or poke his asshole? Better show him where Pook Bar on Soi 6 is!
you 380 me..... I extend my stay (by 2 days)just to wait for you, now you said no come, no happy, I also no happy

Can post Soi Holland where we lim Beer. eat smashed potato
Old 04-12-2013, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Wow now u into VBs? Good good....
Bro thanks for upping, return ups u 12 pts, cheers

like to exchange pts with bros above 5, any one

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 04-12-2013, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
VBs are best value for money in Sinkiepoor

KNS keep sending me all the pictures of katoey you fucked before. Pom mai chorp... I send you one nice one wu standard eh for u to chak wow tonight... swee boh? Now wait u book my ticket naa...

Suthep is rich man's son with a personal vendetta with Thaksin.
bro thanks very nice, i like ths standing position ... is the girl heavy ?

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 04-12-2013, 12:53 PM
Samster (eP)

sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you 380 me..... I extend my stay (by 2 days)just to wait for you, now you said no come, no happy, I also no happy

Yah i want know where soi holland is. Want go there kin puying nom yai and toot yai.
Got pii mike standard bo?
Old 04-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Nong Poy denies relationship rumour with Louis Koo....It will break somebody heart.

From Cinema Online Exclusively for Yahoo NewsroomBy Heidi Hsia | From Cinema Online Exclusively for Yahoo Newsroom – Tue, Dec 3, 2013 12:31 PM SGT.

3 Dec – Thailand's transgender beauty, Nong Poy (real name Treechada Petcharat), who made her Hong Kong film debut in Benny Chan's "The White Storm", recently refuted rumours of romance with her co-star, Louis Koo.

Previously, rumours of a romantic relationship between the two spread like wild fire when Louis was observed flirting and teasing the 28-year-old actress during a dinner event in Hong Kong.

It was also alleged that Poy, who plays Nick Cheung's wife in love with Louis Koo's character in the movie, has broken up with her boyfriend of five years because of Louis.

However, according to Sina website, the Thai beauty has recently dismissed the rumours.

While she admitted to have broken up with her boyfriend whom she reportedly planned to marry previously, she stressed that Louis had nothing to do with it.

Poy stated, "Louis treats me like a younger sister and I don't think he has ever tried to pursue me. Don't involve him in this. I don't want to ruin his reputation."
Old 04-12-2013, 03:47 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:

Please sir, i come no come u will also find excuse extend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro thanks very nice, i like ths standing position ... is the girl heavy ?
555+ heavy or not ask Naemlo liao... she is Naemlo's favorite girl!

Quote:
Yah i want know where soi holland is. Want go there kin puying nom yai and toot yai.
Got pii mike standard bo?
Yes have my standards but for you anything also eat "jia lasap tua" i bring u go Beach Road Coconut Bar. Bht500 can onz liao

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 04-12-2013, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

555+ heavy or not ask Naemlo liao... she is Naemlo's favorite girl!
Quite light even with those breasts...
Old 04-12-2013, 07:27 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:

Yes have my standards but for you anything also eat "jia lasap tua" i bring u go Beach Road Coconut Bar. Bht500 can onz liao
where is soi holland, i want check it out bro
Old 04-12-2013, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
where is soi holland, i want check it out bro
Waiting for u buy me that ticket

Old 04-12-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Waiting for u buy me that ticket
i now no baht krup, wait i go soi 6 sell coconut first to sao sao then keep money buy the ticket. I will bike around beach to sell coconut to sao sao.

i think i will sin>bkk airport > then bus from airpork to soi 6, songteaw included.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1