The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

heakkel,

I hope you have an opportunity to try happy pizza and if you do, let me know how strong it was?

Thanks

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 04-12-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 23
simb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
heakkel,

I hope you have an opportunity to try happy pizza and if you do, let me know how strong it was?

Thanks
The most prominent "happy pizza" stores are in riverside. 3 stores side by side. U can see their signage with the word "happy".
Basically it's anything goes with "weed" that they can cook for u if u request. Even smoothie drinks. But pizza is the main thing.
3 levels to choose. Happy, very happy or super happy. U can ask for more "toppings".
Suggest go in the evening then after makan, back to hotel (cos the effects kick in 30mins-1hr time, first timer, just take small bites) And it may stay long for few hours. If not can do takeaways.

Word of caution, there are weed peddlers hanging outside the shops, they will approach u to buy from them. Please don't do any purchase. Some is in cahoots with the police.

Not promoting this.
In my opinion, it doesn't taste nice but more for the experience. And don't do it on the last day, you won't want to feel and looking "high" back to SG.
Old 04-12-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Simbi1,

Thanks for your informative feedback! Next year, I'll go to PP for some happy pizza!

Thanks.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 05-12-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heakkel View Post
Going on my maiden solo cambodia trip next week. Last time i did a solo vietnam trip was abt 5 years ago.

Will be visiting phnom penh (07-08 Dec), sihanouk (09-11 Dec) and siem reap (12-15 Dec). Will sightsee and most imptly hoping to get lucky at least once at each location. Wish me luck!
all 3 location you can get lucky very easily, no need to hope, since first timer and alone,
PP u can go to bars at bar streets, SHV u can go to victory hill bars, SR u can go to pub street, all very straight forward, not much can go wrong, no need to scare kana carrot in KTV or something, easy to find, no need kana carrot by tuk tuk or bring to dark alley, massage parlours need to find and also very difficult to determine from outside have happy ending or not.
Old 05-12-2016, 12:53 AM
Samster

bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simb1 View Post
The most prominent "happy pizza" stores are in riverside. 3 stores side by side. U can see their signage with the word "happy".
Basically it's anything goes with "weed" that they can cook for u if u request. Even smoothie drinks. But pizza is the main thing.
3 levels to choose. Happy, very happy or super happy. U can ask for more "toppings".
Suggest go in the evening then after makan, back to hotel (cos the effects kick in 30mins-1hr time, first timer, just take small bites) And it may stay long for few hours. If not can do takeaways.

Word of caution, there are weed peddlers hanging outside the shops, they will approach u to buy from them. Please don't do any purchase. Some is in cahoots with the police.

Not promoting this.
In my opinion, it doesn't taste nice but more for the experience. And don't do it on the last day, you won't want to feel and looking "high" back to SG.
didnt sinkieland implement a law saying that the immigration can randomly take hair samples from passengers at the airport for testing?
Old 05-12-2016, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
didnt sinkieland implement a law saying that the immigration can randomly take hair samples from passengers at the airport for testing?
Yes, randomly u will be picked to do testing. Chances are very low but dun play with the tough law on drugs in SG. I do not know about hair testing but urine test.

I have a friend who was caught smoking ganja, sent to prison for 2 yrs and after release, regularly he needed to go for testing and when he left the country and return, he will be pulled over for urine test even if he went to JB or Batam.

I rather stay high on beer.
Old 05-12-2016, 04:09 AM
Samster

simb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Agree with what bro Naemlo said. It's random pick at the immigration.

I met and seen Asians partying in here, and doing "designer" drugs. It's common in here, and a lot of expats/angmoh died of overdose. Even some local kids/teens that got into bad influence, sniffing glue in board daylight. Some as young as 7 years old.

To anyone who"s making a trip over -
Stay safe. There's a lot other ways to party.
It's not worth it, better spending money on drinks, ladies or other indulgement.
Old 05-12-2016, 04:38 AM
Samster

Sharing another food joint.

Tom yum Kung restaurant (orchid branch)
Address - #10, St. 278, BKK1, Khan Chamkarmorn,, Phnom Penh 12302, Cambodia. Or just google map "Tom yum Kung, orchid branch."
They have 2 restaurant. The other is jasmine branch which might be abit far out for most.

2nd level is air-condition.
Good and affordable. Serve both Thai and Khmer food. Average price for 4 pax is around 20usd.
Must order the BBQ pork neck
Old 05-12-2016, 04:38 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even some local kids/teens that got into bad influence, sniffing glue in board daylight. Some as young as 7 years old.
I remember once, a teenager sniffing from a plastic bag, walked past me in day time. No one bothers not even the police. He will be a burden to the police.
Old 05-12-2016, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quote:

Tom yum Kung restaurant (orchid branch)
Went there twice... but if I wanted Thai food, I will head towards St 179, the lady boss, young and can speak Thai.
Old 05-12-2016, 05:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2556 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone wanna go together during dec 23- jan 8th period?
Old 05-12-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Yes, randomly u will be picked to do testing. Chances are very low but dun play with the tough law on drugs in SG. I do not know about hair testing but urine test.

I have a friend who was caught smoking ganja, sent to prison for 2 yrs and after release, regularly he needed to go for testing and when he left the country and return, he will be pulled over for urine test even if he went to JB or Batam.

I rather stay high on beer.
first time i heard abt this was years ago, i heard sinkies returning form high risk areas like amsterdam were getting higher chances of drug testing at the airport
Old 05-12-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
first time i heard abt this was years ago, i heard sinkies returning form high risk areas like amsterdam were getting higher chances of drug testing at the airport
Just stay clear of drugs... If they ban drinking oversea then I will stay out of SG
Old 05-12-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I do not know there is random check in the airport? I only know they check when u back from batam?
Old 05-12-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Wow, I do not know there is random check in the airport? I only know they check when u back from batam?
there were many things our ICA officers will check...just try not to get into their blacklist database...

recently there were raids in HCM on drug party in hotels and restaurants in D1, D3, etc...sure the authorities will be informed if any sinkees were busted in the raid...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1