The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 26-05-2016, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 23
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
yes very true. Agree 100%

no expectation, the no disappointment.

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 26-05-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
bro , use PM to ask for this thing lah.
this is no matter wat still open web lah
nv know who is watching
A good advise indeed. When asking for direct contact/s,better to use PM.

Quote:
hahaha...... end up maybe is OKT advertising the gals......
further more most of the gals mostly under OKT one lah, very little chance real FL, i would say 30% true FL only.
Most of the real FLs (freelancers) were in pubs ,discotheques and clubs. (and i dont mean all here,becos some do have OKT/s with them)

Quote:
xiaosinful & pigletdidi ever kena once , trying wechat to call for svc, end up gal come to the room. 货不对版, gal still can say that pic use is old pic.
knn piglet that time shouldnt tell the room number lah. should go downstair meet her.
end up still need to pay money to send her off, i think 500 or 700k?

To xiaosinful: how much u pay that day ?
I believe they learned from there and moved on. Not gonna elaborate more.

一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井绳
(Once bitten, twice shy)

...then again,never got bitten before,wouldnt have known the pain. Part of real life experiences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Why not choose other destination if you're so unsure about Batam during fasting month...
I think he has some work commitment from 21st to 29th of June (according to his posted message). So he is unable to pick other destination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Gals prices are in USD and very steep.
But knowing yr taste.. there are lots of them around.
However u can get them cheaper in OTHER WAYS.

BKK... Another playground... last time was there was 10 years ago..
From what i gathered, gals are still plenty and service remained top notch.
Definitely,but subject to respective individual and how season a player in that field when he is in that particular country ; as well as how well if he knows his way around too. Just like some pay 500k (or more) for a HJ in Batam,some pays 100k (i dare include massage girls who are Indo-Chinese in Batam too,hehehe...). And i am talking about getting the same HJ from the same girl at the same place.

Anything and everything is possible,just a matter of how easy (or difficult) or common (or rare) it can be gotten. Everyone is different becos everyone has a different level of experience. Therefore i am still learning as i visit Batam today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I have to re emphasize it is not advisable to engage wechat gals.
If u r lucky, maybe she will just leave quietly.
If unlucky, she call in her okt n his gang.......make your stay at batam miserable.
Worse, she plant drugs or stuffs in your room n call polisi.

Why want to expose yourself to such dangers?
I am in total agreement with this especially during Ramadan month where MOST were hungrier than ever before. Those who STILL remain to work were less rich,those who already gone back hometown were richer. I am in Batam for fun (and a hopeful good time),not to seek trouble...even if it means i only risk a 0.01% of getting into those mentioned issue,i would still say no and try to avoid as much...,like i say...i am in Batam for a hopefully good time,not to seek even a 0.01% chance of trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Maybe the boy thought they were mine?
Or he thought I hanged them on purpose. However they were hidden by the towel.
Maybe he thought you might have some special fetish,hehehe... (like, collecting ladies undies)

*joking only*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
...but claimed Hcmc used to be his playground...
Sorry,i dont mean to cut in to a conversation that is out of topic,but i do notice a handful of bros who joined some of my organized monthly group trips could speaks fluent Vietnamese language (few of them even speak fluent Thai too) and yet their nick was never shown in any of the vietnam/thai thread,be it the past or the current (some of them were even in grey nick,hehehe..). My definition of fluent were they could hold the conversation and talk in the language over the phone for like 10 mins or so non-stop,hehehe...

Maybe it could be that they were using alternate accounts to join me in the group trips,but thats fine by me...just that recently over the past weeks...i notice some sabotaging the lesser mentioned places i brought the Batam "newbies" (or 1st timer) bros here to,its has been getting more than the supposed exposure. Today,i just sit back smiling,fold my arms and watch people running in circles trying to solve the "Riddle" of what i wrote.

Reminds me of a nice song during the early 80s

My personal thoughts on this were,in cantonese there's a saying 教識徒弟冇師傅 (to teach the disciple everything is to obviate and render the master obsolete)...hehehe...thank goodness that i knew this kind of thing would easily happen online,so i was prepared (自己留两手 = holding back some)...hehehe...i feel so tempted to speak more on it,but i think i have to stop (since it is already out of topic). I prefer to play safe and will continue to do so.

(note : no one can teach (share) Everything when it comes to cheonging a place)

My objective didnt change since day 1 i visit Batam.

With no disrespect to anyone reading,since i deem my current reply out of topic (my post isnt),i shant correspond further on the same topic hereafter.

Cheers!

Add-on :

The Riddle's lyrics,hehehe... (in case anyone reading wish to try to solve the riddle,hehehe...)...nice song from the 80s.

Keep listening,keep trying...the song speaks of myself and my thoughts in Batam as well,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 26-05-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
Hamley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one going this weekend?
Old 26-05-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Latest trip summary :

Had massage extravaganza this round. Namely :

Keyzha
Hello Kitty
Indo Rasa
Idola

Highlight & Best was the Nagoya hill area one which I will post more later ...

Interesting comparisons with massage ladies and their "skills". Well if you go and visit with zero expectations, I guarantee you leave happy & sextisfied. Money back guarantee

1) poo tree m
2) 'a' ka
3) boo lun
4) des see

I didn't ask for spelling. Based on hearing
Old 26-05-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

You sure have bionic memory there ottorocket ... Hmmm
Old 26-05-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 23
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojekbtm View Post
Latest trip summary :

Had massage extravaganza this round. Namely :

Keyzha
Hello Kitty
Indo Rasa
Idola

Highlight & Best was the Nagoya hill area one which I will post more later ...

Interesting comparisons with massage ladies and their "skills". Well if you go and visit with zero expectations, I guarantee you leave happy & sextisfied. Money back guarantee

1) poo tree m
2) 'a' ka
3) boo lun
4) des see

I didn't ask for spelling. Based on hearing
Wonder how much is the damage for similar here ... Entrance already S$50 / hour .. that is already an enjoyable scenic return Ferry cost max
Old 26-05-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I took the below link from bro Iccycold's signature,in it has all the proper spa for both men and ladies and they are all near Nagoya Hill Mall area.

https://sbf.today/showpo...ostcount=33556

Most of them has couple room. I dont recommend due to man's meat and poison theory but Majestic Spa and Sakura Spa has so far garner quite a handful of positive comments from trip advisor. (disclaimer : i have never tried them before)
Tat's the ans frm my siggy,all the place r within 2-3 mins off each other,so any1 can jus walk in to open their golden mouth to ask since technically all their recepts speak udstd-able eng.
Old 26-05-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
"Raw is war but going raw is not wrong. Like any war, gotta pick your battles and know which ones you can win and which you cant. So be wise and raw the winnable wars"

Personally i somehow agree with this. Yes, lots more people says Raw is War, but under certain circumstances, or towards certain women (may not be wl), the temptation is simply too high to resist. Of course not every women especially those working in this line.
My 2 cts opinion,i prefer to win the war rather than just the battle. Up mountain too many times,1 day sure will meet tiger & get hurt/killed. I'm expecting a a long life ahead of me.

Always wear helmet wen in btm,jus to be safe.

Quote:
whatever it is , just learn to lower the standard to zero, then if u get good svc, it is a bonus , WL also human being.
from lowering standard to lowering of expectation,which is 2 different thgs altogether. Lowering expectation & having no expectation oso 2 different thg. Old man eat salt more than i eat rice,i belief u can undstd without me spelling all out ba.
Old 26-05-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
magicwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,
my friends and I are going to montigo resorts next month and wondering is there any special and safe place there that have sex activities?

This is the first time we are going so is there any tips and roughly the damage we are looking at?

Many thanks for providing me this info!

Thank You
Old 26-05-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Whoa... so far out... booking the cewek she also faint.
Old 26-05-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
ssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, sibei paiseh. Internship started and was damn busy. These firms... pay a pittance yet work you like dog... so no time to write finish. Sorry for the late update!

Actually I split into various parts also because I think maximum can post 4 pictures. Not sure how to post more than 4 pictures per post. Maybe some bro can teach me? Kekeke.

Continued from the previous part i.e. Part 2 of 4 (https://sbf.today/showpo...postcount=1707)

Part 1 of 4 here: https://sbf.today/showpo...postcount=1706

Day 2
Part 3 of 4

- 0700: Kena woken up by the piling noises at the construction site. (Remember what I said earlier about the construction site?). I will choose a room that is in the opposite end the next time. Haha. Tried sleeping by covering head with pillow. Had a pair of ear plugs too.

- 0900: Ate the hotel buffet breakfast. Remember to bring the paper coupons that were given to you on check in. Spread is acceptable. Starting from your usual fried rice / noodles to like braised pork or fried fish (or some fresh milk with cereal if you like) and ending with some cream cakes. Below are some pictures.

- 1030: Checked out. Walked to Sports massage again.

- 1100: Did 2 hours body massage this time @ 250k Rp. As good as the day before even though different masseuse (they operate on rotation basis between their 6 joints). Standard seems to be generally good Damn shiok. Tipped the masseuse 10k.

- 1315: Took a taxi to Atalanta Spa @ 20k Rp.

- End of Part 3 of 4 -
Old 26-05-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

ssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Part 4 of 4

- 1330: Chose the 250k package for Deluxe Room (it’s not really a room btw). To get to the rooms, you have to go through the lounge. Price comes with 1.5 hours massage and use of facilities. Facilities include shower, steam, sauna and jacuzzi. Jaccuzi area is quite big with roman statues around. Sauna and steam is rather small. Place is generally decent, but showers a little dirty. Food-wise, got some nasi-lemak and goreng pisang. The lounge seems spacious and comfortable, but very dark. Drinks only got free water and ginger tea. The rest have to pay. Beer should cost you a couple of SGD. You ‘order’ your girl too from the receptionist that is IN the lounge area. My friend and I specified very clearly we want “muda dan langsing” (young and slim). Apparently, you are allowed to change the girl once.
o MP: Atalanta Spa.
o ML Name: Vanessa.
o Age: 25 (alleged).
o Massage: 4/10.
o Looks: 5/10. Semi-SYT.
o Body: Can’t really see in the dark also. But I think quite the meaty type (not my type).
o HJ: NIL.
o FJ: NIL.
o Attitude: A bit of teasing here and there. Generally friendly, until the tips part.
o Damage: Was quoted 400k for HJ. Didn’t ask about FJ. I told her I only will pay 150k for HJ. She say no way. I say never mind. Hahaha.
o RTM/F: Might go Octopuss to try first.
o Comments / Observations: A generally classier place compared to many others. Staff at the lounge are friendly and helpful. If you go early, you will not find many people there. But at around late afternoons, you will see many people streaming in. Most (if not all) for the day I went, were local men only.
- 1800: Left the place and walked to have seafood near HBT. On the way, got see this MP. I think it’s called Ocean Massage or something along those lines. They have a menu for FJ. Apparently, can change girl until you like. But no photo album or anything to see. Minimum price quoted at the reception is 787k IIRC.

- 1830: Had nice seafood near HBT. Price is quite reasonable. Dinner was not bad @ 260k Rp only for 2 people. Please help yourself to a few pictures hehehe. We ordered about 5-6 dishes with beer.

- 2045: Departure.

- End of Part 4 of 4 -

Hope you guys like my FR (although the later parts a bit late).

For those that asked me questions, give me some time, I slowly answer your questions. ^^

Last edited by ssleight; 27-05-2016 at 01:29 AM.
Old 26-05-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

Bro Ssleight , all your taxi trips only 20k. Are you sure ? Or maybe it's by motorcycle ?
Old 27-05-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ssleight, h2 octopus have 2 tier pricing ... 2 categories fyi

A&W was Mosa burger set A ? Hehehe shown price was only 60k. Even I got receipt, don't know how the final price was more even after adding 10% tax. Was served by a Butch. Very courteous. Got ssyt too but she did not serve me. If you have the chance next time , try God diva, tasty and half the price you paid at A&W

From Goodway some Macs next door I think , or did I get the hotel mixed up ? I gave up walking from HB from here on... Found it too far in the heat .., see you made in all the way to NH .. Well done !

Kings : "Comments / Observations: Would be better if one chose to go to the room. I did not since my friend wants to stay with me." Did you mean in your hotel room here ? Or curtained cubicle at Kings nothing to shout about. Have option to turn off light though if her looks CMI and you can fantasize during the special

How to enjoy the surroundings and relax if you keep tabs on your itinerary timings ? Just saying .. My personal opinion and observation ... This is why I only summarize my trips highlighting main points only
1. Hahahaha. I cannot remember the name of the set.

2. I had a room at Formosa. A bit awkward to call ML come to room if friend is there. Haha. Next time either book separate or go alone. Haha. But first trip just go together first.

3. I make mental notes. I also think I've pretty good time sense. Also for me, I always check the time very often. Since I use GPS and walk quite often, I often keep track of my time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Very good and informative FR...with pictures and all....for a while, I thought is Bro Nono posting.....lol.

Want to check about the 3800 Rp promo.....is per dish?
The mee goreng also 3800 Rp?
Nice nice.....saliva dropping.....

Very nice sharp images......which camera are you using?

Upz you 3 pts.....keep posting!

Welcome to Batam Wonderland!!
Thanks a lot bro. I using Samsung S6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Its kind of funny how this place runs their business. The Receptionist sees a young guy and then intro a much older lady to the customer. Now i see why they keeps having not much business. So,my suggestion is go there once...get to know the receptionist on how many girls are working there. I usually do that after my massage,and when i go there the 2nd time,i asked him for the younger ones. No,no photo album there. But massage was by far above average (not piano type). Its the selling point of this place.
Wah bro... I cannot agree with you further. I ask for young girl... give me grandma... I think I need to go back more and try and see if have better luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by verykeen View Post
The Octupuss Spa is very subjective. All the girls I tried doesnt allow you to touch them. You got to try your luck. Massage is not up to standard also. However there are some masseus who is good at massage, but i dont know which one. I just try my luck. The only reason I go is becos its cheap.
I manage to fuck one of them free because she tickle me and playing with me inside the room while massaging. I pulled her over and finger her. She tried to resist but in the end gave up resisting. I finger her till super wet and insert my dick into her.
(Is this consider rape?)

I make her orgasm until she cannot tahan. Hug and squeeze her before I left. She didn't ask for any $$
Bro, so they are fully nude but cannot touch? Wah sad. Must try to sweet talk them already...

Quote:
Bro Ssleight , all your taxi trips only 20k. Are you sure ? Or maybe it's by motorcycle ?
It is taxi. I went to study some simple bahasa relating to numbers and directions so can bargain better. They always quote me higher price but I always bargain. If they don't budge... I walk away... they usually yield.
Old 27-05-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by verykeen View Post
Yes , tried marine seafood. Not hygenic next to a big smelly drain.
When I go with 4 of my friends, i wonder why they light up candle. Then after that i realise there is a lot of houseflies. Not 1 or 2, its a swarm of abt 10 flying around the table. We order drunken prawn and we were disappointed. The prawn look like ikan bilis, quite small actually. In fact I have never seen big prawns in batam before. So while eating, the flies were loitering around our food. The prawn dont look fresh and flies everywhere. Just as expected, we had diaharrea after that. Never mind, we didnt bother to give it a 2nd chance again. LOL ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTowers View Post
DIARRHOEA!!! gosh

Wonder what the "promoter" of MLS will comment. Over to you Mr John.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssleight View Post
[B- 1800: Left the place and walked to have seafood near HBT. ......Dinner was not bad @ 260k Rp only for 2 people.

- 1830: Had nice seafood near HBT. Price is quite reasonable. Dinner was not bad @ 260k Rp only for 2 people. Please help yourself to a few pictures hehehe. We ordered about 5-6 dishes with beer.
At least you didn't get DIARRHOEA if you went to Marine Live Seafood

Last edited by TwinTowers; 27-05-2016 at 09:44 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1