The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-12-2013, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
Merry Christmas & Happy 2014

Is it a good time to visit BKK just before CNY (after the 20th Jan)
Will there be girls during these period or most of them go back hometown to celebrate CNY?

tks
You seem to be less familiar with Thai customs and traditions.

There are 2 types of "New Year" in this region. According to the Gregorian calendar that is based on the full orbit of the earth around the sun (at 364.25 days), the first day of the first month (i.e. 1st January) every year will be the new year. Whereas, in accordance to the Lunar Calendar which is based on the full orbit of the moon around earth (around 28 days, which constitute 1 moon), the 1st day of the cluster of 12 moons will be the new year day (that normally falls between the end of January and the first week of February)

The lunar calendar is very useful to the farmers who are guided by the seasons (quite accurately calculated by the lunar calendar) yet, many ethnic groups and cultures had abandoned this calendar system and opt for the Gregorian Calendar system. The Japanese and Thais have adopted the Gregorian calendar system so their new year is officially 1 Jan.

Only the Vietnamese and the Chinese celebrate the lunar new year day. In Vietnam it is called "Tet"

So, your travels and happy-happy boom boom sessions will not be affected by CNY or Lunar New Year.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 25-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
cheatdeath is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I just want to get an idea of how much it woudl cost to live in thailand with a party lifestyle, like a girl everynight kind of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
So u were offered a loan from a bank thru mail n u heard stories u can get loan from a bank?? Why not ask from where u heard...

Bank must be doing well or badly to offer loan thru mail.

Old 25-12-2013, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatdeath View Post

so Iam curious to know how much the budget was for "red light district", was it in the range of $75-$100 USD?

Iam thinking of getting a 10k loan from the bank and stay for 2 years.
What kind of girl you looking for? Can be as cheap as 30 usd and as expensive as 1000 usd. Which one you prefer?

Why need a loan in order to stay? You always can do run visa. 2 years short period, some stay here more than that.
Old 25-12-2013, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I just want to get an idea of how much it woudl cost to live in thailand with a party lifestyle, like a girl everynight kind of thing.
A lot. $10,000 with a girl every night will last you less than 6 months. do the math. just your room and meals and visa is well over $1000 a month.

On the plus side if you here everyday(long time) you will find girls less attractive....................lol. esp if you have to pay them money to be with you.

I love being here 3 months at a time. I can afford it though.

Got an ex-Rainbow superstar type LAO girl who gives me an hour for 2500 baht.. Love it.
Old 25-12-2013, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

good so its possible to stay for a long time and live off a lump sum of money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
What kind of girl you looking for? Can be as cheap as 30 usd and as expensive as 1000 usd. Which one you prefer?

Why need a loan in order to stay? You always can do run visa. 2 years short period, some stay here more than that.
Old 25-12-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post

It is a stupid question... he heard from guys stories n he rather asked here instead from the so called guys..... Logic will tell u, no bank on this earth will loan a foreigner 10k without an asset in the country or whatever.....

U stayed in Thailand for so long, does a bank send a mail to u, "hey hey, u are a nice foreigner, I will give u a loan of 10k."?
Old 26-12-2013, 06:55 AM
Samster (M)

did you find them less attractive because most of these girls that you up, where all in the same area? would it be more fun if you had to travel further out from the red light district and got to see more of bangkok?

[QUOTE=niknik889;10248122]A lot. $10,000 with a girl every night will last you less than 6 months. do the math. just your room and meals and visa is well over $1000 a month.

On the plus side if you here everyday(long time) you will find girls less attractive....................lol. esp if you have to pay them money to be with you.

QUOTE]
Old 26-12-2013, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have been here for the past two days. Toured around lower Sukhumvit both daytime and night time. Bar, Restaurant, beauty salon, foot massage, shopping place etc all don't seem like the usual peak season traffic. Things are getting tough here in Bangkok at least for this holiday season.

On one night, made it to NANA Plaza and the beer bars in soi 4 well past midnight hour. Even recognized some dancers and Mamas from my trip a year ago, not very interesting scene overall in the late wee hours. LB are of course available everywhere if that is your cup of tea. Those overnight-erected-bars are going strong lining up virtually all sidewalks from soi 5 to soi 17 at 3 am

Head to Pattaya today for a change of scenery.
Old 26-12-2013, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
offered 10k loan from my a bank in the mail.
why are a lot of you guys so strict?
Young man (at least we assume?), not 'strict' but honest and well meaning advice.

You probably meant 10k loan back home (as 'resident' not LOS). You won't get this gross, but nett of charges/interest and some 1st repayment. 2nd, how do factor monthly repayments over your 2 years of fun in LOS? Unless you got income streams to feed yourself and party lifestyle? Or you have false hopes of a sugar mummy?

Also, you will be jaded with party scene, day in day out (2 years??).

Without any sustainable plans, doesn't makes sense to live off your loan for partying lifestyle. Get real. Unless money grow on trees
Old 26-12-2013, 09:57 AM
Samster (M)

its not so much as I want to live a grand party life, just want the ability to sleep with a different girl each night, nothing epic.

the longest I have ever stayed in a place, that offers sex tourism similar to thailand, was close to 2 months, and that was in viet nam, and if I had more money I would stay even longer. some people I know go back to south east asia 3 times a year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Young man (at least we assume?), not 'strict' but honest and well meaning advice.

You probably meant 10k loan back home (as 'resident' not LOS). You won't get this gross, but nett of charges/interest and some 1st repayment. 2nd, how do factor monthly repayments over your 2 years of fun in LOS? Unless you got income streams to feed yourself and party lifestyle? Or you have false hopes of a sugar mummy?

Also, you will be jaded with party scene, day in day out (2 years??).

Without any sustainable plans, doesn't makes sense to live off your loan for partying lifestyle. Get real. Unless money grow on trees
Old 26-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE=cheatdeath;10250054]did you find them less attractive because most of these girls that you up, where all in the same area? would it be more fun if you had to travel further out from the red light district and got to see more of bangkok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik889 View Post
A lot. $10,000 with a girl every night will last you less than 6 months. do the math. just your room and meals and visa is well over $1000 a month.

QUOTE]
imagine seeing your favorite rock band the first time. Its a lot of fun, if you see them the fourth time in 4 nights- its not as much fun as the first night.
Old 26-12-2013, 10:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
I have been here for the past two days. Toured around lower Sukhumvit both daytime and night time. Bar, Restaurant, beauty salon, foot massage, shopping place etc all don't seem like the usual peak season traffic. Things are getting tough here in Bangkok at least for this holiday season.

On one night, made it to NANA Plaza and the beer bars in soi 4 well past midnight hour. Even recognized some dancers and Mamas from my trip a year ago, not very interesting scene overall in the late wee hours. LB are of course available everywhere if that is your cup of tea. Those overnight-erected-bars are going strong lining up virtually all sidewalks from soi 5 to soi 17 at 3 am

Head to Pattaya today for a change of scenery.
dont seem like the peak usuasl season because its not.............lol. ex. for the past 3 weeks baccara very empty at 9pm. never was like that before.
Old 26-12-2013, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It is a stupid question... he heard from guys stories n he rather asked here instead from the so called guys..... Logic will tell u, no bank on this earth will loan a foreigner 10k without an asset in the country or whatever.....

U stayed in Thailand for so long, does a bank send a mail to u, "hey hey, u are a nice foreigner, I will give u a loan of 10k."?
so fierce...haha
Old 26-12-2013, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
It is a stupid question...
I boh liao at home, so come d siao him abit.

Quote:
its not so much as I want to live a grand party life, just want the ability to sleep with a different girl each night, nothing epic.
Nothing epic? By having different girl for each night is somebody already. I myself can't have the ability.
Old 26-12-2013, 06:00 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, the question I'm asking may not be suited to this thread but I would like to seek the advice and experiences of the veterans who chiong to BKK on a frequent or occasionally basis.

I'm going to to BKK on the 28th evening and coming back on 31st afternoon. So it's about 2 days from now. I was wondering, can I survive on 2500 baht per day, assuming I don't go for the massages or clubs at night?

The reason why I ask this question is because the only two times I've been to BKK, BLD (Breakfast Lunch and Dinner) is provided and paid for. Now that I'm going with my friend, I have take in to account with all the necessities. Hence the question.

Thanks.

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1