The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 31-12-2013, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Field Report

wah !!! i never fuck a lawyer before !!! i want to try !!!!

actually these girls ah , what do they think when they say stuff like this , if you have degree in law why are you sucking cock for money ? go suck cock to win lawsuit lah !!! like that better money right ???? suck the judge cock good , win the case , must be better money than hang out in beer garden try to get tom and harry dick sucked ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfelix View Post
(She also claimed to have a degree in law... Whatever...)
Old 31-12-2013, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Try this....it might be as close as doing it raw. Too bad that they don't make one my size (7-cm)

5555 it is not just the raw feeling i like , it is the making her suck your cock after you fuck her raw after !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdatda View Post
Three of us guys were at nataree last night and after we picked our ladies, a shuttle van took us to Alaina's rooms. I'm not sure why; but most likely explanation was all of Nataree's rooms were busy. Alaina's rooms were quite nice.
if this is automatic every time then even i will go nataree from now on !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
How do you know? C'mon lah have some consideration for this puying...... I know she is doing this to finance her studies..... and will stop once she graduates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
You involved with this girl? If not how u know some lucky bastard banging her for free?
wah u all suddenly just start cheonging arh ?
Old 31-12-2013, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year to all Thais lovers.....

Old 01-01-2014, 05:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happy New Year to all !! Hope the New year brings fucking good tidings ...
Old 01-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanbeast View Post
Railroad is the hidden gems bro! Only drawback maybe is dtong poot pasa Thai krub

Not sure about the rest but i do agree. Went there Aug 2013 about 4am like that and got one back. You can take a cab and sit inside and just drive along, see which one you like and ask the cab to stop and the OKT will intro to you. think price is 2500 bring back ST and 3500 for LT.. somemore can try first for ST and if is good, you can extend to LT.

Only drawback, the OKT does not seem to speak english.

Like the old times in siam hotel..
haahaha...bro got any the gem yesterday?
Old 01-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazojin View Post
Yes, it is on that road also known as Wireless road. The Pent is quieter with no coyote dancing. I stopped by The Pimp last night but left a limp cuz I would have to buy a bottle for 5000 baht and that is before damage from girls. So I went to Sherbet instead where I also had 7 bottles left.

After that, walked over to Funky and Demo for after party. Had quite a blast, needing some Nataree therapy right now lol.
Look like you having a nice times.

Who is your Mamasan at Sherbet.? Mine is Micky formely from Piano.
Old 01-01-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Annie's Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Hello I not THAT old OK? When I first went was mid 2005? Not white skin G-club plastic surgery std, but still good.
Mid 2000s still good meh?!
Old 01-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Try this....it might be as close as doing it raw. Too bad that they don't make one my size (7-cm)

Speaking about condoms. Can someone advice me where to buy bigger packs condoms in Bangkok in sukhumvit or nearby? 7 eleven only sells those 2 in a pack kind. Want to find those bigger packs one.

Thank You.
Old 01-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
Speaking about condoms. Can someone advice me where to buy bigger packs condoms in Bangkok in sukhumvit or nearby? 7 eleven only sells those 2 in a pack kind. Want to find those bigger packs one.

Thank You.
Try Watsons or Boots
Old 01-01-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
soblur2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Nazojin

No worries, PIMP is closing at 1am today as well. I found it funny as well. We are drinking at SCB instead. Will be going scratch dog at 1am.
Old 01-01-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

To those who intend to come to Bkk next weekend do make some arrangement of transportation in advance, as according to the news Suthep already announced the shut down of Bkk date which will be on the 13 Monday starting at 1pm onwards. Only predestian, cyclist are allow on road, if my hearing is right.

He will have pre shut down, which fall on the 5 Sunday, inviting people to join the mass rally. Expecting many southern will come down to Bkk and join his rally.
Old 01-01-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Protests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
To those who intend to come to Bkk next weekend do make some arrangement of transportation in advance, as according to the news Suthep already announced the shut down of Bkk date which will be on the 13 Monday starting at 1pm onwards. Only predestian, cyclist are allow on road, if my hearing is right.

He will have pre shut down, which fall on the 5 Sunday, inviting people to join the mass rally. Expecting many southern will come down to Bkk and join his rally.
Wow SGD/THB rate will hit 26.00 soon!
Old 01-01-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Protests

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Wow SGD/THB rate will hit 26.00 soon!
Most probably can hit. Time to change more ฿฿฿฿฿! Lucky CNX here boh tio.

By the way Sawadee Pii mai too you na Pii. May 2557 be a good year for you.
Old 02-01-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster (B)

Protests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Most probably can hit. Time to change more ฿฿฿฿฿! Lucky CNX here boh tio.

By the way Sawadee Pii mai too you na Pii. May 2557 be a good year for you.
Better don't change too much now.
Wait till the rally starts again then monitor the market.

Happy New Year 2014 to you too bro!
Old 02-01-2014, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyFriend View Post
Big thanx to Mr Soopafly.. Frm the hierarchy, looks like 1500 - 2000 ok liao
Wait til u see what Bht1,500-Bht2,000 buys these days from the carpark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
5555 it is not just the raw feeling i like , it is the making her suck your cock after you fuck her raw after !

wah u all suddenly just start cheonging arh ?
Yes me Bangkok and chiong noob... Isn't it dangerous to fuck a public toilet raw? Dunno whose dicks have been in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Mid 2000s still good meh?!
I maybe not as fussy as you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post

Thank You.
Pharmacies also stock big packs of condoms. Besides beer it's one of my essential items I buy when just reach.

HAPPY 2557 EVERYONE!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1