The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2023, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 1
Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of
Re: Married men come in

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinresist2 View Post
Local women are brought up like men. They have equal rights and earning capabilities. The society and thinking is very different from China
Only sg like that other country like vietnam and thai most men just eat outside envy them sometimes
Old 23-10-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
My problem is more of wife is not keen.

Everytime we do it, she just lay there.... do half way I also lose interest.

Maybe at 50plus.... I am no longer attractive like those k-drama idols she is watching. hahaha.
It's kind of hilarious if you think about this.

The guy is desperately trying to squeeze one out.
The girl is laying down there waiting for the guy's desperate attempts to get it out.

"Let me know once you're done" that kind of enthusiasm. HAHAHA.
Old 23-10-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

women after a while lose sexual interest, not because you are not good. As age goes up, most of them loses their MOJO.

Only a handful are HSD, these type are the GEMS. Hard to find but there are.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 23-10-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktvboi92 View Post
Got married in 2019, but once married, having sex is so damn rare. Maybe once per 3month. Don't dare find FL cause of guilt and HIV as a close friend of mine committed suicide after tio. And I have a little one at home, so the responsibilities are there. I love my wife , but how like that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomjom88 View Post
I feel you bro, my sex drive sibei high while wife sibei low. knn. sometimes need ask for few days to weeks then maybe she give in.
Newborn just came out. so dk when's the next time gonna have sex.
Cb close to 1 year never have sex with her already, due to pregnancy & confinement etc.... sigh.
I think you all all have quite good self-control, compared to my friends and I usually just quickly eat out and settle but of course there is some risk even if using protection.

Ours maybe not best example but good thing is that we don't have to disturb wives...now all of us end up with better mood and less couple quarrel, as compared to those unhappy friends we see due to zero sex
Old 23-10-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Jomjom88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Many prc ladies would say that if the woman who sleeps together with you allows you to pcc, she has failed terribly as a woman, however, that's not the same thinking for local ladies

Singaporean men's life are so screwed up. At home cannot get but go out eat considered as cheating
Wah you dont say bro, sometimes my wife ask me to pcc. i tell her it's not the same as having sex, knn, she dont understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavo View Post
Married with 1 boy; sex practically non-existent. Weekly either go JB massage or local facial.

Initially will feel guilty, but we all have needs. Can’t settle at home so go outside settle lo. I have responsibilities too, but still gotta settle the needs first before fuifulling my responsibilities.

Just take the necessary precautions when u visit FL.
True bro, i used to go JB once every 2 weeks, either massage with happy ending or just go spa that can fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarestofrare View Post
Only sg like that other country like vietnam and thai most men just eat outside envy them sometimes
I used to hear from Viet lady, when they pregnant, they allow their husband to go for prostitution. just make sure cannot fall in love with the prostitute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
I think you all all have quite good self-control, compared to my friends and I usually just quickly eat out and settle but of course there is some risk even if using protection.

Ours maybe not best example but good thing is that we don't have to disturb wives...now all of us end up with better mood and less couple quarrel, as compared to those unhappy friends we see due to zero sex
Usually you go for FL? or gl houses?
Old 23-10-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 6
Ktvboi92 is one of the Best!Ktvboi92 is one of the Best!Ktvboi92 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post

Bro. The self control bar gonna hit the limit liao. Not ez
Old 23-10-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
It's kind of hilarious if you think about this.

The guy is desperately trying to squeeze one out.
The girl is laying down there waiting for the guy's desperate attempts to get it out.

"Let me know once you're done" that kind of enthusiasm. HAHAHA.
hahaha. It is hilarious I agree.

So hilarious that now.... it became ex-wife.
Old 23-10-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
hahaha. It is hilarious I agree.

So hilarious that now.... it became ex-wife.
It's not like the ex lost much from this, could be incited in this direction.
Anyway, as long as the guy signs that piece of paper, it's always a lose.
There's a whole lot of reason behind it, just can't be bothered to write an essay. HAHAHA.

No one can identify the right girl with HSD that can last forever, that's a fact. HAHAHA.
Old 23-10-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Married with a kid.
No sex for close to 4years.
How to survive?
Starting look at dome. Realise not practical enough.
Then start dating app. Got afew. But couldnt last.
Last resort, maid.
Now maid also left. No more. Need to restart the whole cycle again.
Old 24-10-2023, 07:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 1
Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Married with a kid.
No sex for close to 4years.
How to survive?
Starting look at dome. Realise not practical enough.
Then start dating app. Got afew. But couldnt last.
Last resort, maid.
Now maid also left. No more. Need to restart the whole cycle again.
Go spa or KTV?
Old 24-10-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's not like the ex lost much from this, could be incited in this direction.
Anyway, as long as the guy signs that piece of paper, it's always a lose.
There's a whole lot of reason behind it, just can't be bothered to write an essay. HAHAHA.

No one can identify the right girl with HSD that can last forever, that's a fact. HAHAHA.
Most HSD girls that I knew of are always into some money issues.
If you are cash rich to help them with their money issue, you can sure have a wild good time with them.

They will drain you so dry that you basically dun dare to pick up their calls

My Contributions

Three Sisters

Old 24-10-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
Most HSD girls that I knew of are always into some money issues.
If you are cash rich to help them with their money issue, you can sure have a wild good time with them.

They will drain you so dry that you basically dun dare to pick up their calls
They are not true HSDs, they are acting it just for the money.
I got to applaud their superior acting skills that bros believe they are actually one. HAHAHA.

No one escapes from B _ _ _ _ _ m, hence the reason.
Those who manage to solve the above puzzle, will get the meaning. HAHAHA.
Old 24-10-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
They are not true HSDs, they are acting it just for the money.
I got to applaud their superior acting skills that bros believe they are actually one. HAHAHA.

No one escapes from B _ _ _ _ _ m, hence the reason.
Those who manage to solve the above puzzle, will get the meaning. HAHAHA.
Agree and disagree. There are HSD ones. Not acting.
They do not share with you their money problem until they have no choice then they ask for help.

My Contributions

Three Sisters

Old 24-10-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
Cryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktvboi92 View Post
Got married in 2019, but once married, having sex is so damn rare. Maybe once per 3month. Don't dare find FL cause of guilt and HIV as a close friend of mine committed suicide after tio. And I have a little one at home, so the responsibilities are there. I love my wife , but how like that...
I feel you bro... i drop from 4x/week to less than once a year since the children came. Sometimes i find myself thinking of leaving, since im worst than single man now...
Old 24-10-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptor View Post
I feel you bro... i drop from 4x/week to less than once a year since the children came. Sometimes i find myself thinking of leaving, since im worst than single man now...
Even monks (single man) are leading a happier and more fulfilling life. HAHAHA.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1