The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
TY chivas 12 buy 1 free 1 promo has ended last friday, now no more promo liao.

knn, you guys not coming liao huh??

this can't be true.
i doubt the mummy will really do this because if the girl didn't mention she is on red code but she refused to go out with customer, she will get fine.

and, the customer has a rights not to pay the sitting tip.

my personal opinion is the situation is another way around, nowadays many girls are not on red code but wearing the red tag!

there was a night i picked 3 girls but all of them having this pattern, sex c can tell the story!
U mean u never kana 大姨妈刚刚来 this trick meh.. As for dun pay tips, it's mostly for 放飞机.. For this case, how u going to judge.. Haha..

They can say she wanted to go out.. But but.. Haha..
Old 29-05-2012, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1751 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by may_day View Post

these days in cp...we are the sheep...mms and mummies are the wolves
....veli hungry wolves...will eat us anyway they can....dun care whether
newbie or oldie or where we fr...as long as hv red mao notes...they makan.
喜洋洋 and 灰太狼 lor...hee hee
Old 29-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
U mean u never kana 大姨妈刚刚来 this trick meh..
Just got this 2 weeks ago...ha ha
Old 29-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 19
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
To most service providers in CP.
Now Malaysian is #1 most preferred customer.
Last time MM usually will ask are you from Singapore?
Now the MM will ask are you from Malaysia?
what to do, those datuk and tycoon can throw tens of thousand a night just to attract the girl... when they move to cp, we got no place to stand...

力捧成皇冠女神‧富商擲萬元打賞歌女
(檳城26日訊)檳城一所吊花場(娛樂中心)獨家推出為歌女“戴皇冠”的吸金手法,引來許多外埠甚至是新加 坡及泰國等鄰國的退休富商跨州或跨國捧場。一些富豪更不惜“一擲萬金”,以逾萬令吉的吊花錢打賞心儀歌女, 力捧對方成為“皇冠女神”。最近有一名怡保七旬富商,一夜砸下逾10萬令吉吊花錢,只為力捧26歲年輕貌美 的陳姓女歌手成為“皇冠女神”。

《光明日報》探悉,這名行事低調的老翁是檳城人,住在新關仔角價值百萬的豪華公寓。他在怡保有多家公司,現 由孩子們打理,平時晚上閒來無事,就到油較歌舞娛樂世界(Copra Mill Leisure World)消遣作樂,只要有陳姓女歌手登台獻唱,就一定看到他的蹤影。

full article: http://www.guangming.com.my/node/136374?tid=3

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 29-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
So nothing new loh.. Haha.. They will always come up with new pattern lah..

Really tire have to think of ways to deal with them.

Now they tell me just come, I also dun care. Just follow me back. I will put u in one corner of my room and watch show. Haha..
Old 29-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
Last time MM usually asked .. "今晚帶我回去好嗎?" ...
Now the MM will said .. "今晚我不方便跟你回去" ....
you are already very heng if the girl only say the second statement to you at the late night.

The worse now is at 9pm the mm already say "我现在要走了,给我小费好吗?"

Quote:
Next trip i gotto follow TaiKors liao...or else Kenna Makan again...
bro, me not taikor leh, i am only 6 trips to cp nia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by may_day View Post
this one i totally agree with u big time leh...
went OY again last nite cos only ktv option left
...booked 2 mms....by 10 pm...1 asked whether she can leave early
...and the other veli busy with phone calls...
as most brudders there i first time met.....so quietly
sit one corner sip whiskey and watched 3dee sing loh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Haha, Mr. MAY DAY, I think hor, your meimei wanted to leave early because they can't stand bro 3dee's way of killing chickens. Aiyah, meimei of Ouya flying aeroplane is nothing new lah, it will be very strange and unusual if they don't.
wei, last night was not my fault hor, i was busy play dice, cake cutting and tcss with other bros mm until around 10:30pm then only i start my singing hor (well, if i remember correctly. )

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 29-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:

Now they tell me just come, I also dun care. Just follow me back. I will put u in one corner of my room and watch show. Haha..
She even ask me go washroom to show me her stained PAD...damn disgusting lor...
Old 29-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U mean u never kana 大姨妈刚刚来 this trick meh.. As for dun pay tips, it's mostly for 放飞机.. For this case, how u going to judge.. Haha..

Quote:
会吹爆就行!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icemanlow View Post
Thanks bro, this is helpful..... i am looking for proper suite with 4 or more rooms... but this is not suitable lah... just connecting room, not really a suite.... thanks anyway.
Only option is Regency's duplex lor but 2 at each corner meaning 4 bro on each corner ....
Old 29-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This one i like.... will try this if any mm show me pattern on my next trip ....
Old 29-05-2012, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:

wei, last night was not my fault hor, i was busy play dice, cake cutting and tcss with other bros mm until around 10:30pm then only i start my singing hor (well, if i remember correctly. )
Another Bday ??? Than she probably want to leave due to the cake and drinks flying around ......
Old 29-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
well, in the event that the mm 大姨妈刚刚来 after sitting with you, you do have the rights not to pay her.

and if you complain to the management, it is subjective that whether the girl will get fine or not.

and, if you really unhappy with the girl who claims 大姨妈 after sitting without advance notice, you can ask the management to perform the check. usually they will send a female manager to company the girl to toilet to verify.

and, if you don't trust the management and really super unhappy with the girl, you can ask them to show you the evidence. but of course, they will not throw the pad on you , but they have their way to show you.

Old 29-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
what to do, those datuk and tycoon can throw tens of thousand a night just to attract the girl... when they move to cp, we got no place to stand...

力捧成皇冠女神‧富商擲萬元打賞歌女
(檳城26日訊)檳城一所吊花場(娛樂中心)獨家推出為歌女“戴皇冠”的吸金手法,引來許多外埠甚至是新加 坡及泰國等鄰國的退休富商跨州或跨國捧場。一些富豪更不惜“一擲萬金”,以逾萬令吉的吊花錢打賞心儀歌女, 力捧對方成為“皇冠女神”。最近有一名怡保七旬富商,一夜砸下逾10萬令吉吊花錢,只為力捧26歲年輕貌美 的陳姓女歌手成為“皇冠女神”。

《光明日報》探悉,這名行事低調的老翁是檳城人,住在新關仔角價值百萬的豪華公寓。他在怡保有多家公司,現 由孩子們打理,平時晚上閒來無事,就到油較歌舞娛樂世界(Copra Mill Leisure World)消遣作樂,只要有陳姓女歌手登台獻唱,就一定看到他的蹤影。

full article: http://www.guangming.com.my/node/136374?tid=3
Aiya nothing new .... As i had seen a singer 下岗 .... total flower hanged that night for her was sing dollar 360K .....= 860k riggit = 1.8m rmb
Old 29-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Another Bday ??? Than she probably want to leave due to the cake and drinks flying around ......
no cake flying, but the dj was good at champagne shaking, that was a surprise!

Old 29-05-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
会吹爆就行!
this one i like leh, taikor, quick quick give me the qq.

Old 29-05-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
this one i like leh, taikor, quick quick give me the qq.
song bo yday lol .... waiting to be ur SB leh.... whose bday yday?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread