The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
studia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

There is a new spa called Yume Shima Batam Spa at Harbour Bay just in front of Ferry Terminal tickets. For Sammyboyforum members, there is a discount code called "SBY" and get 25%OFF. Just mention it to the receptionist. Please come and try the First Japanese Spa Method in Batam.
Once you have come and try it, please invite some of your friends too. Thanks.

Here is the location and map:
Old 02-03-2013, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 17
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by studia View Post

There is a new spa called Yume Shima Batam Spa

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

First Japanese Spa Method in Batam.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Have Japanese AV style service?
Old 03-03-2013, 01:07 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ogman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
I had to STRONGLY disagree with you on that...!
Unlike the other islands (Balai, Batu and Tg Pinang), you can actually do loads of other things (then only bonking) in Batam.

Apart for those girls booking joints or FLs hunting disco, which was being mentioned hundreds of times in the other Batam thread, these are the othere things you could do in Batam, after you got your girls you could...

1) go either window or actual shopping in few of the big malls here (at least 4 of them), or
2) go have a 2 hrs massage (clean, real and proper type) for only Rp.120k. There are also full spa packages if you have more time to spare.
3) If you are into games like Pool, Bowling or even Golf, there are a FEW (professional/proper) places for each individual sports where you can go and join yourself.
4) Take a long and relaxing car/taxi ride, just make sure you get a nice and comfortable car/taxi with air con ect, and go to either Bengkong, Nongsa Batu Bersah and if you have time (min 4hrs), even to Barelang for fresh and cheap Seafood.
5) Apart from the typical Karaoke clubs, there are actually MANY small and mid size pubs (ang mo style/concept) in town where you can have a beer for less then Rp.20k. Most are with free Pool tables.
6) Also, apart from the Disco, currently only 1 (Pacific), there are also few other night clubs with live bands playing nightly, where you can go to if you think that the disco is TOO LOUD for you...

If anyone have any non cheong related questions, post them here and I'll try my best to help answer them...
Damn strait BtmMan! My last trip to Batam was one of my best thanks to the pros like yu who took me along and showed me the good bars. Cheonging was great, people were great, food was great, massages were great, f888 this, I'm catching the next ferry!
Old 03-03-2013, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 22
tanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ogman, you found the right guy to guide you..... Enjoy!!!
Old 04-03-2013, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 17
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

trip batam on 8 till 10 march.

1.cheong2009 (confirm)
2.ndnd (confirm)
3.Zer0 (confirm)
4.tigerl74 (confirm)
5.bigbang69
6.wala
7.jamshoot (confirm)
8.TNLBCH (confirm)
9.am766666 (confirm)
10.papahgl1207 (confirm)
11.Nick (confirm)
12.toby (confirm)
13. johnkhb (confirm)

for those who interested, can PM me your contact number and name. i will add you in whatsapp..
hotel for this time is Pasifik hotel or others(will be confirm room available).
seafood will be at Windsor or A2.
massage = special (FJ)
KTV venue will be confirm on bro who confirm going.
farm gals= depend on bro want take or not. but we will hunt as bro here request.
lunch=ayam penyet or bak ku teh

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.

Last edited by cheong2009; 04-03-2013 at 06:05 PM.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
wah bro threesome is it?formosa has the kind of bed arrangement tat ur looking for but no balcony maybe u can check out novotel batam got balcony but not sure of the bed arrangement.
Wow.. Cool thanks bro...
Well, not sure if will lead to 3some... Which I hope though... Haha...

Be going there with a fb and her friend...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 04-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
Have Japanese AV style service?
You wait long long. This place is clean. This place formerly known as Paddi Massage.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 04-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 16
washabi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywashabi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Brothers,

It has been years since my last visit to Batam (I think 7, 8 years) and after reading most of the recent threads, my eyes got entangled.

Sorry, not that I not diligent to read, but really too much info. I like to seek from my experience brothers some clarification.

My friends and I, a total of 5 is going to Batam for some fun. Thinking of booking Hotel Utama / Hotel 89 since got sauna, spa, KTV, Bar.

1. Should I alight at Batam Centre and proceed to Nagoya or should I take the one to Sekupang?
2. It's there any recommend joint to book a girl? (I know girls various; at least more SYT and good attitude, I know I'm not looking for wife but at least good attitude girls don't tamper the holiday)
3. What time it's the girl available for booking and I guess they will leave at 8am the next morning? Is the girls' standard tip still at 500IDR?
4. I believe the girls' price various but I shouldn't expect any cheaper than 400,000IDR rite? (which mean 400,000IDR is definitely not the SYT)
5. Any good seafood joint for dinner near the hotel that my experience brothers can recommend?
6. Thinking of after Batam trip, take a ferry ride to JB. Is it recommended? (Ok I know its sound stupid but just asking in case there's something I need to know).

If any of the brothers can advise, I really appreciate. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Simple advice. My 2 cents. ZERO EXPECTATIONS EQUALS ZERO DISAPPOINTMENT.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Zero expectation = Zero disappointment = stay at home PCC better = ask so much question for what

High expectation = comes at a price
Old 05-03-2013, 02:22 AM
Samster

wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
Wow.. Cool thanks bro...
Well, not sure if will lead to 3some... Which I hope though... Haha...

Be going there with a fb and her friend...
Aiyo...simple lah. Just tell me when. You take 1 room I take 1 room. Yr FB friend can share my room.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
You wait long long. This place is clean. This place formerly known as Paddi Massage.
Wait way too long liao.

I dun think will ever get that kind of service in Batam.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 23
sextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to behold

so who else will be in batam this weekend other than bro cheong's group
Anyone visiting or already in Prague (Czech) do drop me a PM.
Old 05-03-2013, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
doggienine99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by washabi View Post
Hi Brothers,

It has been years since my last visit to Batam (I think 7, 8 years) and after reading most of the recent threads, my eyes got entangled.

Sorry, not that I not diligent to read, but really too much info. I like to seek from my experience brothers some clarification.

My friends and I, a total of 5 is going to Batam for some fun. Thinking of booking Hotel Utama / Hotel 89 since got sauna, spa, KTV, Bar.

1. Should I alight at Batam Centre and proceed to Nagoya or should I take the one to Sekupang?
2. It's there any recommend joint to book a girl? (I know girls various; at least more SYT and good attitude, I know I'm not looking for wife but at least good attitude girls don't tamper the holiday)
3. What time it's the girl available for booking and I guess they will leave at 8am the next morning? Is the girls' standard tip still at 500IDR?
4. I believe the girls' price various but I shouldn't expect any cheaper than 400,000IDR rite? (which mean 400,000IDR is definitely not the SYT)
5. Any good seafood joint for dinner near the hotel that my experience brothers can recommend?
6. Thinking of after Batam trip, take a ferry ride to JB. Is it recommended? (Ok I know its sound stupid but just asking in case there's something I need to know).

If any of the brothers can advise, I really appreciate. Thanks in advance.
Take the ferry from Harbour Front (Prima) to Harbour Bay (Batam)
Remember to confirm yr return ticket once reach Batam if u are returning on Sunday- many people returning to S'pore.

Gal Booking - Av one from 400K
Not Bad looking- 500K -600K
SYT- above 600K to 1 juta.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://wwFor INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://sbf.today/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 05-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
Aiyo...simple lah. Just tell me when. You take 1 room I take 1 room. Yr FB friend can share my room.
Bro... I do hope too... But she doesn't want to share with other...
She prefer to either alone, or with my FB...

Of course will try to put her together with FB... at least may lead to 3some? lols

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1