The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 07-09-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5297 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmifen View Post
Ceez from TRL

Looks - 8/10 - Look like Korean with the long hair she had, easily a looker on the streets
Body - 8/10 - Short, slim, light weight with quite a tone body
Boobs - 7/10 - Natural and looks good for her frame. If they were bigger abit, I would rate 9 or 10
Shower - 8/10 - Shower together, clean from neck to toe, front to the back
Catbath - 7/10 - Neck to groin, little attention to nipples
BBBJ - 8/10 - She can really suck, had to stop her if not 2 shots would have gone
FJ - 10/10 - Soft moans, tight, wet, accommodating and she really can ride and ride and ride until you initiate to change position.
GFE - 9/10 - Keep on cuddling, talk and very attentive to what I say, Primary school english with my primary school thai, we click quite well

She will be here for 2 weeks. So give support to her!
I may go and try her after reading your FR. lolx
Old 07-09-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cck1234 View Post
Hi KOC88,

How are you?
You tried Bigo from SexSenses?

How was it?
Hi bro, replied u via PM
Old 07-09-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4337 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro can reco good cum in mouth babe?

Did not find any field Report related on Thai doing cum in mouth.

Will appreciate that helping hands.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 07-09-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Playar1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Janlia from Posideon yesterday.

after a couple of 'average' sessions over the past couple of weeks, i was pleased janlia restored my faith in my favourite "past time / hobby" !!

The pictures dont do her justice, she is alot sexier and cute in person..
She can speaks good english and has a bubbly personality and is very easy going..

Shes petit but has curves in the right places...

Her services is good , she seems to enjoy her work (she certianly sounded like she did) and has a good attitude / hardworking

Rtf- yeah i think so
Old 07-09-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
candypro is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Fellow bros,

Dilemma CP's Janlie or CS's Fel? 😅
Old 07-09-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candypro View Post
Fellow bros,

Intel tells me Janlia
Old 07-09-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
Bangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by protocol View Post
i just tried jamie from bkk gems, had to write this FR for her, this is one understated gem. when i asked bkkgems for recommendations, he told me jamie is one of his best girls. so far he has never been wrong so i trusted him.

The photos he posted really doesnt do her justice. jamie is a petite beauty, very pleasing to the eyes and damm solid body. From start to end she provided me with top notch service. if you want a commando with hardcore frenching, she is the girl to go for. her BBBJ is solid, with good tongue action, then she climbed on top of me and french me, grinding her pussy on me, and slipped my cock into her pussy. i thought i fucked her RAW! but she had slipped on the condom during the bj without me noticing hahaha very sneaky.
Flipped her around and fucked her doggy style and then missionary while watching her boobs bounce until i couldnt take it anymore and blew my load.

Went for a quick shower, i was tired and didnt think i could complete 2nd shot. but jamie wouldn't take no for an answer. she started with a handjob which turned into a blowjob which turned into her grinding and riding me. she almost sexed me to death.
highly recommended, this old man approves!
Thanks Bro protocol for the FR.
Old 07-09-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 8
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of

Yana from Bangkok-Gems

Am surprised that such a gem but not seen FR on her. Promised OKT one after my session and here it goes:

OKT: Very responsive, friendly can TCSS and honestly tell u who good who not so good to suit your taste.

Looks: 9/10 (The more u gazed at this girl, the more u will be in love. Youth tells everything THe moment she smiles u feel easily shes a poly/uni student kinda of girl)
Body: 9/10 (Her size and height suits her. Not Slim Not fat just nice to hug and i would say sexy)
Boobs: 8/10 (Natural B boobs good enought to hold, sensitive nipples when toughing her nipples hardens easily)
Frenching: 10/10 (Air-locked! She dont stop till u ask her to. She loved it while making out)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Shes simply born for it. Lots of saliva, tongue swirling action and deep in i am sure shes easily one of the sastifying BBBJ anyone can get)
CIM: 10/10 (Empty my tank dry! Suck every drop and smile to u when deed is done)
FJ: 10/10 (Tight piece of meat. Pump her in various position and can see shes tired but wont give u any face)
GFE: 9/10 (Overall shes a very god Gem. Always smile and trys to strike a conversation. Does not play on phone or look at phone just cuddle on your shoulder and watch tv. Great GFE)
RTF: Definitely hope to catch her again before she is fly back.

Its a real pity that so young and pretty girl she came out to work like this. Sometimes felt that they should be better off than this. But haiz.. just pay bonk and forget. Dont get in loved!
Old 07-09-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
Bangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletommy View Post
Yana from Bangkok-Gems

Am surprised that such a gem but not seen FR on her. Promised OKT one after my session and here it goes:

OKT: Very responsive, friendly can TCSS and honestly tell u who good who not so good to suit your taste.

Looks: 9/10 (The more u gazed at this girl, the more u will be in love. Youth tells everything THe moment she smiles u feel easily shes a poly/uni student kinda of girl)
Body: 9/10 (Her size and height suits her. Not Slim Not fat just nice to hug and i would say sexy)
Boobs: 8/10 (Natural B boobs good enought to hold, sensitive nipples when toughing her nipples hardens easily)
Frenching: 10/10 (Air-locked! She dont stop till u ask her to. She loved it while making out)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Shes simply born for it. Lots of saliva, tongue swirling action and deep in i am sure shes easily one of the sastifying BBBJ anyone can get)
CIM: 10/10 (Empty my tank dry! Suck every drop and smile to u when deed is done)
FJ: 10/10 (Tight piece of meat. Pump her in various position and can see shes tired but wont give u any face)
GFE: 9/10 (Overall shes a very god Gem. Always smile and trys to strike a conversation. Does not play on phone or look at phone just cuddle on your shoulder and watch tv. Great GFE)
RTF: Definitely hope to catch her again before she is fly back.

Its a real pity that so young and pretty girl she came out to work like this. Sometimes felt that they should be better off than this. But haiz.. just pay bonk and forget. Dont get in loved!
Thanks bro uncletommy for the FR...
Yes just bonk and forget...
Its a fair trade...
Old 07-09-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 12
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Fellow bros,

janlie bro...trust me, got my recco from koc definitely trustworthy, won't regret
Old 07-09-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost24 View Post
janlie bro...trust me, got my recco from koc definitely trustworthy, won't regret
Wa okay thanks bros ghost24 and koc 😉.
Old 07-09-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Playar1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Fellow bros,

I dont think you will be disapointed with Janlie...
Old 07-09-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
EtaCarinae is Cool - loads of Potential
Post Re: Great Bonks

First Time FR On SBF.

Tested Amy from Devil house yesterday
Damage:160/2

Location:Central , bout a 10 minute walk from the closest MRT Station

Room: Was a small room , joined by a shared corridor for bout 2 more rooms. Did not manage to see any of the other girls sadly.

First Impressions: When she open the door , She does seem alot Shorter than the picture suggest. Looks bout 7/10 From the given photos.

Service was rather SOP , Started with a rather good talk(She can rather well chinese due to her EX And her english isnt half bad either) Definitely can strike a good convo with her if you click with her well. She has rather big Assets. They do feel slightly hard but overall , a rather good rating for her. She isnt shaved for guys who like that. I Know i did ^^

After Shower she show her dominance wor. She definitely Kommando style for guys who like that , take control of the entire thing. She cap me then she did BBBJ. Suction was pretty good actually had to control her slightly or else i sure gone within first 5 minutes. Catbath me pretty well. Then had her suck me off till I Burst inside her mouth. Overall Not bad for a first shot.

Sadly didnt have time for a second shot. End up quite tired that day already so i just had a nice chat with her after the first shot. Long session. Shes leaving soon liao So try her soon !. Pretty good for price

RTF : Dun think i have time leh , But either way alot more Fishes in the Sea. So dun think so ah . Need wait to recharge
Old 07-09-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Wa okay thanks bros ghost24 and koc 😉.
If have regrets, lol come shoot me here la
Old 07-09-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)