The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 07-09-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 17
crashedhelmet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrashedhelmet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Wanna intro Paradise888 stable.. operator bro is fast in in responding to querries... thumbs up!

Booked Pooky... for those who like minah type should go for it... she is very responsive... friendly and pleasant looking. Body type is good not boney yet not meaty fat type.. all parts remain original. Open to be painted, she loves it and her reaction will drive you into overdrive mode.

Highly recommended for minah lovers! Cheers!
Old 07-09-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

crashedhelmet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrashedhelmet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wanna intro Paradise888 stable.. operator bro is fast in in responding to querries... thumbs up!

Booked Pooky... for those who like minah type should go for it... she is very responsive... friendly and pleasant looking. Body type is good not boney yet not meaty fat type.. all parts remain original. Open to be painted, she loves it and her reaction will drive you into overdrive mode.

Old 07-09-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashedhelmet View Post

Pooky FR.

Bros!!! Sorry for the double posting....
Old 07-09-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 8
Canetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of light

My humble FR for Piya from RegentLust

Like what other brother has mention, the location is a bit off but quite okay for me. Booking instruction is clear and OKT is pretty responsive in replies.

Face: 8.5/10 Look better IRL I feel
Body: 8/10 Well maintained and nice to cuddle type
Boobs: 8.5/10 The nips are cute and good to suck HAHA, quite a handful to grab if you don't have a gorilla palm
Frenching: 8/10 You have to initiate and she french well while being pounded
BBBJ: 9/10 Skillful BBBJ, slow and dripping wet type with 2000W vacuum suction at times
Painting: 9/10 I think she likes it, love hole became singapore river after I gave her a good lick
FJ: 8.5/10 No problem with multiple positons and has got a good riding skill
GFE: 10/10 Perfect 10 for her GFE and desire to please, no rush at all in fact we slight exceeded the time by a bit :P
RTF: Yes, after trying out the naughty MuMo I saw on my way out
Old 07-09-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
screwball57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great feedback bro. Similar experience especially her bbbj which i think is her strongest skillset�� cheers to this thai minah!!
Old 07-09-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
screwball57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great feedback bro. Similar experience especially her bbbj which i think is her strongest skillset�� cheers to this thai minah!!
Old 07-09-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had Fon of TeerukLover for yesterday. Considered an RTF because had her in Jan. Had planned an RTF before then but no time.

Location: Easy for those who drive. Otherwise, I adsive cabbing to somewhere near the area.

Looks: As cute as I remembered her.

Body: Her body still looked great and definitely will get horny.

I'm kinda lazy to go and do a full FR but for those interested, Its pretty much the same as my previous FR on her (its on pg 853). Except that her BBJ has improved quite well. Also seemed more vocal than I remember during FJ.

Saw that she had a pink lingerie hanging in her closet AFTER the deed. Just imagining her in it was a turn on in itself. Those who have her might want to try asking her to wear it during the session. I know I would.
MEATY ass is always a plus
Boobs that jiggle, no matter how small (Natural is a plus)
Fluent in french

Milf avg looks with commando service > syt, beauty, supermodel body but deadfish
Old 07-09-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

Bros, trying to decide between Faye and niva of SA. some help here?
Old 07-09-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 20
Ah kan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAh kan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAh kan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Visited Janlie from club poseidon

Looks very pretty although not as fair as in photos but a beauty nevertheless. Natural boobs and excellent service in BBBJ, FJ and cuddling.

Thumbs up to bro poseidon for the fast response
Old 07-09-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 12
Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!

FR Jessy Paradis888

Booking was a breeze, operator was friendly and location is accessible with planty of parking nearby.

Jessy is a SYT with a killer S curve body, she opened the door dressed in a pink miniskirt. Very friendly and accomodating, willing to please, overall a great session. Jessy has a slim ans tight body, all natural B+ boobs only very slight sag, tight pussy and very willing to french. Do pay her a visit, you won't regret it, save a RTF slot for me.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10 (Natural B+ very slight sag)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
French: 9/10
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Yes
Old 07-09-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
NIKITA @ LV
SEXY ... so SEXY ... HOT HOT BOD ... lovely sweet obliging total gfe ... dont miss her Bros : Tip from a senior samster

I had 2 horny sessions today !!

STRICTLY NO HORSE RUN : Thank you Bro LV
RTF Nikita : No horse run for SEXY BOD syt wif TOTAL GFE
Want sexy horny wl : Try her cousin ABBY also at LV : Bro's they are getting booked up post positive FR's .. so .... TRY tarma if have funds !!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 07-09-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah kan View Post
Visited Janlie from club poseidon

Looks very pretty although not as fair as in photos but a beauty nevertheless. Natural boobs and excellent service in BBBJ, FJ and cuddling.

Thumbs up to bro poseidon for the fast response
Tonight, hopefully another chiobu will join her there
Old 07-09-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashedhelmet View Post

2nd this stable's operator!!! Fast and efficient
Old 07-09-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
cwhb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Hi bro, replied u via PM
How was it bro?
Old 07-09-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

quick fr for Juti from SE, only saw one other fr so far, think she deserves another.

was out for a tight syt body, and juti delivers in spades. this petite pocket rocket stands about 152cms and has a tight tight tiny body to match, reasonably soft enhanced globes that actually look great on her with her cute nipples, tight slim waist and perky bubble butt and slim legs. perfect. looks discount 30% from photo, but that little bod makes up for it.

service wise, slurpy bbbj (has braces but no issue), passionate frenching and catbath, tight self lubricating pussy and cute asshole. doggy was insanely sexy, she's tiny enough to throw around and fuck her in whatever position you want. i got her to put on a dress and fucked her standing, then she bj'd me to cim. fantastic session.

she's here till sunday, catch her while you can.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1