The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-09-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwhb View Post
How was it bro?
Okok all bros...i have not tried Bigo yet due to timing issues lol i think her pics are really attractive personally...so either someone goes and try her n do her FR...i also dont know if she is any good la... or those who tried are hiding
Any volunteers, please?
Old 07-09-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
soyabean89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry bro somtum for late fr.
tried harley on her 1st day on our shore and manage to coexed her to wear sailor swimsuit i bought over.

Look: 7.5/10 what u see is wat u get + 2 year older and some bleshes. No ink. super thick bushes
boob : 7.5/10 natural b. not very big but still ok
fj: 8/10 tight but could be better if she could ride longer
bbbj: 8/10 can felt her teeth
french: 5/10...she allows but no tongue fight, she only accept ur tongue leashes inside her mouth thats all..
gfe: 7.5/10...well she tries to add in some japanese phrases during the session. but still felt abit commercial like those JAV with passerby interactions. maybe lack of chemistry
language:9/10 she know bits of mandarin, upper primary english lvl ( need to speak slowly tho) and japanese ( she have been to jpn couple of times)
rtf: nah, i want a tongue fighter.
Old 07-09-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
TuapekkongAndy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Vivian yesterday from sherbetclub, all I can say is that the encounter was one of the best I had with any girls after cheonging for many years! Even though she may not be the best looker around but makes it up with fantastic service and loads of GFE.

Looks : 8/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs : B cup nice boobs
BBBJ : 9/10 (from bathroom svc to bedroom svc)
FJ : 9/10 (nice view when she is riding ontop with the cups bouncing up and down and when she is high her vagina muscles will tighten around your dick making it quite tight)
GFE : 10/10 (she is so into it until forget to collect her money!)
Service : 9/10 (AV bbbj in bathroom/boobs fuck/69/accommodating many FJ positions)
RTF : Yes!
Old 07-09-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lalala21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My short simple FR for Faye from Siam Angel

Okt: 10/10 responsive. Reply very quickly
Looks: 7.5/10. Pretty. Look much slimmer than pic. Cute smile. Won't reject.
Body: 7/10 (boobs are enhanced but nice to look at)
FJ: 7.5/10 (SOP, her moans timing very good, follow your rhythm
Bbbj: yes but I am not a fan of it.
French: not sure, didn't try as not a fan of it too. I think can but I tilted my head when she was kissing me all over towards my mouth.
GFE: not bad. do note that her English quite limited.

Saw the other girls from same stable. Not bad. Line up is quite good. Better than some other stables. Will be trying them soon.

Overall: worth it.
Old 07-09-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
cwhb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Okok all bros...i have not tried Bigo yet due to timing issues lol i think her pics are really attractive personally...so either someone goes and try her n do her FR...i also dont know if she is any good la... or those who tried are hiding
Any volunteers, please?
hahaha people are hiding her to themselves!
Old 07-09-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Ashley from Emma

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=664571

Looks: 7.5/10 young (22) and sweet-looking, would be 8 if not for her acne breakout

Body: 8/10 rather tall (around 1.65m) and fair for a Thai girl, firm and taut body, no visible tummy, large meaty ass perfect for doggy

Boobs: 6.5/10 probably A+, not for boob lovers

BBBJ: 8/10 good suction and depth

CIM: 10/10 took my whole load and swallow (this one depends on chemistry )

FJ: 8/10 accommodating, a good rider

French: available but didn't try

RTF: Yes
Old 07-09-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
wadthehell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

First post here btw guys, let me cut the story short since its late and have work tomorow. Just went to visit Jamie from Bkk gems, first thing first Bro Jerry did a great job giving suggestions and recommendation hats off to you sir.

honestly the pic dont even come close to the real person as she is so much more beautiful in real person. enter the room first thing a tight warm hug. then she offer a bottle of cold water. have a brief introduction then she kindly ask me to make payment first with the nicest and sweetest smile. "requested her to dress in sexy lingerie which i guess the message was pass on "

Then she proceed to undress me piece by piece by teasing me along the way.. before we both are naked she already gave me a round of dry hump . even when showering she gave a very friendly and good girlfriend feel and make sure everything is well clean with her "custom soap"

Then we proceed to the good stuff.. a round of non stop french then all kinds of position as we can try.. licking, painting, bbbj, fingering, Bj almost everything then first shot done.. not forgeting her moaning is sensational.

after that some chit chat to calm my bro down then we proceed to the massaging. it was so relaxing that i almost fell asleep. she does have experience in this field and was previously working for a well known hotle as well.

Then we proceed to round two and it was again madness as she just wont stop if you have the stamina to go with her.. she did not mention tiredness or the timing.. instead she was making sure i am comfortable and having a good time all while.. its make you feel that you are in good hands and the best part she is open to almost everything and her cheeky and naugthy smile just makes you wanna keep going.

not gonna rate her by numbers, as she really is one of a kind after trying out so many others. well they say good things must share.. share away as she is here most probably another week only. goodnight fellows as i know i have a great night.
Old 07-09-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 7
Kurosaki123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKurosaki123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKurosaki123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=664759

1845, tried Vivian from Sherbet Club. I'm abit suprise that i am her first customer of the day. Okt was friendly and responsively. Here is my rating for her.

Location: 8/10. Central. Near to mrt. Advise: bring own towel or be ready to use paper wipe yourself.

Looks: 9/10. Looks sweet and young. You will not reject once you saw her.

Body: 8/10. Slim body with abit of fat at tummy. There's a tattoo behind. Meaty ass. Nice for doggy.

Frenching : Need to have chemistry. Didn't manage to french. Just manage light lips kiss.

Shower: nothing to describe here. Just a normal shower.

BBBJ: 9/10. Nice bbbj due to she have pierce in her tongue. Her bbbj makes my Brother sibeh wet and hard. Have to stop her or else explode in her mouth.

Painting: 7/10. Shave pussy. Paint her until she beh tahan.

FJ: 9/10. Had missionary and doggy for the first shot. Doesnt need ky due to wet enough. Manage to make her cum few times. Cuddle and chat for awhile before second shot. Second shot, We tried cowgirl and missionary. second shot took very long to shoot. She doesn't complain about it.

GFE: 8/10. I only write FR for ladies which i feel GFE is top notch. Her grandmother was chinese and grandfather was thai, so you can say that she was a half mix? She work as dentist nurse in thailand. English was not a problem for her. Cuddle whole session.

RTF: Will if my wallet recover.

She will stay until 11/9/17. Grab her fast. Please treat her carefully.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
limelite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rtf today for Hanna RollyP :
Short FR (quickie) :

Okt-> prompt response
Location -> Still central.
Look-> grow on u. Body n damn ass.
Painting-> clean shaven.start with boob till down south.Until she reach orgasm.
Services -> BBBJ. Reverse cowgirl, she did the pumping.Seeing that ass, unable to hold long man.
Gfe-> as usual.accomodative n friendly.She's leaving soon.

Hopefully, okt could maintain such standard.Lastly, one word, awesome.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
tuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Delayed FR for FEL of CLUB SAPPHIRE

Apology to fel and okt for few days delayed fr.. work schedule was like hell and causing hell of blue balls in me lol #£'&÷"&÷*

To point straight.. fel is 19yo and bearing a tight bod and tight down under with original bush.. being this young means she is green yet too good to describe more.. looks wise not those super chio race queen or korean actress but sure a good looking young babe at least imo..

Not for boobies lover but not flat cheat with hell of moaning due to my monsterous build lol.. btw i scored the infamous zero but as usual.. i am sharing for the goodness of u bros out there.. im a contributor not worse than koc wahahaha... she bounced and rock like energised bunny and way faster than bunny.. due to my monster i stopped her so that she wont be hurt... bbbj was omg.. lack of a little pressure but full of saliva and the best part.. deepthroat and it seemed like she totally enjoyed salvaging my monster.. constantly needed to grab tissue to dry her dripping saliva from wetting the sheet.. just go imagine it... she allows cim but i didn't manage to complete this task... wat a boo on me and she claimed i am the 1st person she encountered with such size and 1st one who couldn't finish.. asked if she wasn't good enough.. hardworking for sure..

As usual mr sapphire never fails me even once... and yes... i have stopped browsing thru pics and just ask okt to name me whoever he thinks fit my bill.. thats the kind of trust he gains to date..

For all bros out there.. just mind u guys i am no pervert like koc who snap pic n share here lolxx but this babe is one that u wouldnt wana miss.. again.. 19yo.. turning 20.. born in 1997.. good luck guys.. if she is no good i would chop okt head off for u guys hahahaha

Ciao!
Old 08-09-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thewhitesnake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros how's soi69 stable ah...any review for their gems?
Old 08-09-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelite View Post
Rtf today for Hanna RollyP :
Short FR (quickie) :

Okt-> prompt response
Location -> Still central.
Look-> grow on u. Body n damn ass.
Painting-> clean shaven.start with boob till down south.Until she reach orgasm.
Services -> BBBJ. Reverse cowgirl, she did the pumping.Seeing that ass, unable to hold long man.
Gfe-> as usual.accomodative n friendly.She's leaving soon.

Hopefully, okt could maintain such standard.Lastly, one word, awesome.
Thanks for the fr bro
Old 08-09-2017, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 0
JealousPizza deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJealousPizza deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Delayed FR for Niki from TRL
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=664354

Apologies if my acc is suspicious, just created new acc caus I wanted to change user name. Take all FRs with a pinch of salt anyways, caus no 2 bros experience exactly the same.

Visited her a few days back.

Location east side, quite discreet.
Bro SK responsive as always, manage to book Niki fast.
Looks: Like earlier FRs mentioned, shes not like really toned or anything but she is slim and good looking (personal preference). Quite fair skin for a Thai babe. Smooth skin.
Boobs: Small but good enough for me. Bs at most? But proportionate to her body size Nice nipples.
Ass: Cute and good for doggie.
Painting: Got bush, but enjoys being painted and grinded her clit on my tongue.
Frenching: She was okay with it. I enjoyed it.
BBBJ: It was short but good. Would have been better if longer.
FJ: Started off with her on top. Then painted her and she got really wet. Missionary and doggy with her is great, particularly liked doggy caus of her cute butt
RTF: I would if I had enough money
Old 08-09-2017, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
tastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuapekkongAndy View Post

Just had a session with Vivian yesterday from sherbetclub, all I can say is that the encounter was one of the best I had with any girls after cheonging for many years! Even though she may not be the best looker around but makes it up with fantastic service and loads of GFE.

Looks : 8/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs : B cup nice boobs
BBBJ : 9/10 (from bathroom svc to bedroom svc)
FJ : 9/10 (nice view when she is riding ontop with the cups bouncing up and down and when she is high her vagina muscles will tighten around your dick making it quite tight)
GFE : 10/10 (she is so into it until forget to collect her money!)
Service : 9/10 (AV bbbj in bathroom/boobs fuck/69/accommodating many FJ positions)
RTF : Yes!
Fake FR from bad stable
Old 08-09-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuss View Post
Delayed FR for FEL of CLUB SAPPHIRE

Apology to fel and okt for few days delayed fr.. work schedule was like hell and causing hell of blue balls in me lol #£'&÷"&÷*

To point straight.. fel is 19yo and bearing a tight bod and tight down under with original bush.. being this young means she is green yet too good to describe more.. looks wise not those super chio race queen or korean actress but sure a good looking young babe at least imo..

Not for boobies lover but not flat cheat with hell of moaning due to my monsterous build lol.. btw i scored the infamous zero but as usual.. i am sharing for the goodness of u bros out there.. im a contributor not worse than koc wahahaha... she bounced and rock like energised bunny and way faster than bunny.. due to my monster i stopped her so that she wont be hurt... bbbj was omg.. lack of a little pressure but full of saliva and the best part.. deepthroat and it seemed like she totally enjoyed salvaging my monster.. constantly needed to grab tissue to dry her dripping saliva from wetting the sheet.. just go imagine it... she allows cim but i didn't manage to complete this task... wat a boo on me and she claimed i am the 1st person she encountered with such size and 1st one who couldn't finish.. asked if she wasn't good enough.. hardworking for sure..

As usual mr sapphire never fails me even once... and yes... i have stopped browsing thru pics and just ask okt to name me whoever he thinks fit my bill.. thats the kind of trust he gains to date..

For all bros out there.. just mind u guys i am no pervert like koc who snap pic n share here lolxx but this babe is one that u wouldnt wana miss.. again.. 19yo.. turning 20.. born in 1997.. good luck guys.. if she is no good i would chop okt head off for u guys hahahaha

Ciao!
Alamak u keep mentioning my nick...if ppl dont know...they might think u have the hots for me!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1