The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 09-09-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyismything View Post
Any great girls that is petite and gfe ?

Intro intro
Bro koc88 lai lai haha
Gen or Janlia CP
Gogogogogogoggogogo
Old 09-09-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 16
babysky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabysky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Any brothers know where she is? or got more information?

Last time come here called Mint with E66 but long time never come here liao…

she hasnt been doing this for a while...working normal day job at a hotel in bkk haha
Old 09-09-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 8
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gennjohnson View Post
only saw nanny in their lineup bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttok6672 View Post
Nanny @ RollyPolly

After my Nina gone, texted this trustable OKT and told him I got 5 days of cum and want to CIM. He recommended me Nanny for her powerbomb service. I double confirm triple confirm with OKT that she can CIM and book her. CB!!! That fucking location again. So fucking dangerous. That place become my 2nd home now.

Look : 6/10
V-shaped face and super typical thai-look. I’m a super deep sucker for SYT looks. Going to fuck this OKT upside down for recommending her. However, OKT promise me her service powerbomb. Hovering the thoughts of that and everyone should be given the benefit of doubt, I continued.

Body/Boobs: 6/10
Meaty kind. I prefer slim ones. Boobs is A-B but it’s fucking natural lah….no preservative or chemical la.

CatBath: 10/10
Nanny : “Sir, please turn”
Me : “ok ok, you want start massage first right ?” Then I proceed to lie on belly

Knn, what happen next is something wriggle in circular action on my feet sole. Wah cb! People catbath is infront start from neck. Her catbath is behind start from feet sole. Then, she tongue wriggle and wriggle up until in between my legs. Super shiok! My mind was thinking “Will she AR, will she AR?” Then wriggle up and up and up.

“WAH HUAT LAH, FUCKING AR”. Her tongue wriggle my asshole. I grab the pillow tightly and moan. Sibei shiok !!! Really fucking heng I never walk away just now.

After that, she continue and wriggle up to my back. Makes me think of Geylang YI TIAO LONG service. Then flip over and she start from my thigh, then below my balls areas, bbbj and then up to neck area. Knn, she really Nanny catbath style.

BBBJ/CIM : 10/10
I grab a pillow and put below my ass to elevate my dick. Her bbbj not monotonous one. She will sometimes lick rod, lick nipple, lick below balls, lick groin. Really fucking Nanny taking care of me. Always ask me “everything okay?” Suction is strong, feeling my dick being pull upwards.

Then I stood on bed and I grab her head to lick my balls below. After a while hold my dick and feed into her mouth. Grab her head and sex mouth her. The TV beside got mild reflections to see her bbbj. See liao machiam like AV.

After dunno how many mins, I release my 5 days of cum into her mouth. Swee! Objective completed! She hold my cum in her mouth and help me clean my dick before she go toilet spit.

Frenching: 9/10
Yes, She fucking suck my tongue like no tomorrow.
nanny or nina? their lineup no nina leh

FJ: 9/10
Her fucking pussy tighter than Nina. Really damn tight. I call her lie on the edge of the bed and fucking doggie her. Fucking round meaty ass. I held her waist and keep pounding her. Fucking good piak piak piak sound effect. Released second shot in doggie mode.

Communication: 1/10
Chicken talking with duck. Use google translator. She tell me she born not to be pretty so she only can flare for her service in this line.

Service: 10/10
Overall is not bad. She helped me undress, kneel and take out my socks everything from head to toe. Do many positions of bbbj and fj and she just smile smile. Service to kill. Didn’t feel pain for my hard-earned money. Worth it for the service. Before I left, she still asked me for feedback and any room for improvements.

RTF : 7/10
Maybe for the YI TIAO LONG service and cim again. My dick super suan now and I want to try cherry next.
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=661163 , FYR bro
Old 09-09-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjteo View Post
Stable: Doll88

Superstar: Ploy

Tried Ploy today, a newbie who is first time here. The quality that impress me about her is her compliant nature. Ever willing to learn even though she is so new to this trade. Don't expect a wild or ISO service, just guide her along and u will know that she is very hardworking and will try her best to meet your needs.

The rewards from my guidance are quite good. Ploy has fair and smooth skin and nice boobs soft to the touch. She may seem a little shy at first but once she gets to be closer to you, she is complying and has great GFE. Treats you exactly like her boyfriend if u can treat her well. Great with her tongue and can french well, i unloaded my first shot on her face and although she was new to this she didnt complain even when i ruined her make up, she always smiled to me and said nvm. 2nd shot just made her give me BBBJ till i unloaded all into her mouth, hehe feel bad that i will make a mess of her make up and maybe dirty her hair. 1 great aspect of her she always smiles and is cheerful, at least not like those "haolian" old birds in this trade, im very sure that if you treat her well she will do wonders for you. Hope all bros treasure her while she is here!

Looks: 7/10 70-75% resemblance to her pic.

Body: 8.5/10 Quite fair as a thai. Supple and smooth.

Boobs: C Cupped

Bbbj: 8.5/10 Was shy in the beginning and got better and she did not seem to wanna stop after that.

Fj: 8/10 Pussy not loose and ever complying to what ever position u wanna go into.

Gfe: 8.8/10 Obedient and hardworking girl. Treat her nice and gentle and she will comply to all your needs.

Frenching: 8/10 Not a great fan of frenching, but she's pretty good at it.

Cof: Allowed

Cim: Yes

RTF: if the time and money permits, but for sure will visit her 1 more time before she leaves SG.

Thanks for the quick and easy booking Bro Fino.
Thks Bro for the fr on ploy
Old 09-09-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lonelytk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

one more FR for Belinda, Emm
rtf after a few days break

quality still great
everything as mentioned in previous fr
first fr for Belinda, Emm

need google translate but no issue
great personality maybe second time so more fun to talk to
gfe 10/10 for sure

she will be here for another week so do support and treat her nicely
definitely will rtf

saw the other 2 girls for Emm, Sona 8/10 looks and really hot in person
a bit tempted

Last edited by lonelytk88; 09-09-2017 at 12:08 PM. Reason: add someting
Old 09-09-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zaccccc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Ada from Sherbet club?
Old 09-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
IGoFast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, wish to go for a bonk but also got back pain.. Hoping to know any of you got kena some good massage from the gals here? PM me please!
Old 09-09-2017, 01:15 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Bee from SiamAngels

Looks 9/10
Photo 9/10 Please refer to below for details :

Young and beautiful looking girl, abit of model look with full of smiles and giggling, look exactly like shown in the photo

Attitude/GFE 10/10 :
Commando style FL, very Chatty personally and GFE gao gao, her english has abit of american influence, lots of teasing by her and very accomandating in every request and very hardworking, during session her moaning will make you feel high

Body/Boobs 8/10 enchanced C Cup :
Very tall about 1.7m, slim and slender body with a nicely shape enhanced
but very soft boobs with big brown aerola, seem big due to her slim body, Sak Yant tattoo at her back, chinese tanned body, cannot find any body fat, must have work out very often

Shower 5/10 :
SOP, nothing special to shout about, no hanky panky or whats so ever, just some causal chit chat

Frenching 8/10 :
Very aggressive tongue fighting and lots of slurping, her moaning again is will make you feel high

Cat Bathe 6/10 :
her cath bathe is quite short, wish it could be longer but she is able to multitask by giving me a sensual HJ than switch to caressing my body with her hands, again her moaning and slurping make me feel high

BBBJ 7/10 :
lot of licking with loud slurping sound and long duration, will constantly moan and give you a CFM look as she lick my shaft, however i find the suction power to be quite lacking

FJ 8/10 :
Lots of moaning and pumping action, she constantly take my hand and ask me to squeeze a huge boob while she bite her lips and rode me hard and furiously, during cowgirl i also have fun sucking on those huge melons, she was very wet so do not have to use KY at all

RTF : Yes
Very seldom Dome 1 have this kind of FL, will RTF soon
Those who like tall and slender FL who is a looker and wild on bed can go for her
Old 09-09-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 8
topguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

A Short FR on Jamie(Bangkok-Gems)

Amazing is the word i can use. Am not so much into FR but this girl really deserves a push.
She is SUPER SERVICE ORIENTED, FRIENDLY, PATIENCE and really go the extra mile to make customer happy.
BBBJ, CIM, FRENCHING, FINGERING she have no hesitation and allows me to do it.

I am impressed. Bros can go try for yourself. All the FRs on her previously are very accurate. Glad i gotten this great Gem before she leave.

And i do agree that in person she is way too much prettier that the pics. If all the girls from this stable have standards like this, I think its a money worth paying.
Old 09-09-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zenithgan36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Rain from Doll88. great experience and it felt like i was spending time with my cute, playful & sweet, young lover instead of commercial sex.

She is hardworking and gave her all to provide me with the best experience and service. No complain even when it was tiring for her, she just wanted me to enjoy myself. please treat her well.

Looks: Looks much better in person than in pics

Boobs: B beautifully shaped and soft and bouncy, good to squeeze and fondle. Nice nipples to lick and suck. During one point, she was on top and i was sucking her nipples, then she playfully pressed down her boobs, literally breast massaging my mouth and face

Body: With meat in the right places, boobs and ass. Her ass is really curvy, wonderful to grab and bang in doggy

Frenching: Good frencher and she seemeds to enjoy kissing and frenching... spent a lot of time kissing and frenching sensually

BBBJ: Great job done by her, she skillfully teased my little bro with her tongue and warm mouth, flicking the head, licking all round, sucking with varying speed and depth, while occasionally looking at me sexily and playfully as well as deepthroating my little bro.

AR: Yes, works great with her tongue licking all around the rim of your ass.

CIM: Allowed.

COF: Finished my first load on her face.

FJ: Very, very accommodating and will suggest positions and knows how to take the lead. Sexy moans and gasps, and her facial expressions seemed like she was enjoying it. while in missionary, she will grab my hips to make me pump her faster, and in doggy, she will thrust her ass against me. Felt like she was fucking me and not the other way round. Great experience

GFE: High GFE Like i've mentioned, it was like spending time with my lover... fun, cute, sweet, playful and passionate. Easy to get a conversation going. Great attitude and friendly.
Old 09-09-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold

Any stable provide OL outfit for FL
Old 09-09-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 17
snowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
CIM targets not easy to find these days.
Returned points
Old 09-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
iloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any FR on lovehouse Jas? many thanks bro
Old 09-09-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 57
protocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud of

Short FR for Jess from paradise. this one is a chillipadi, smoking hot tight body, small sized, about 1.55, i am 1.8. i dunno felt very kinky like doing a uni gf.
she is very cheerful and smiley, makes the whole session feel light hearted.
i find her beautiful, she is mixed blood, half thai half dunno what hahahaha. exotic looking which was my cup of tea
the sex all normal both time came in doggy because her butt is quite nice. her frenching is aggressive and bbbj also nice and wet.
need to recover vit m too many gems to fuck.
Old 09-09-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
MrBates deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I rarely do an FR but just had a session with Bovy from TerukLover and was really satisfied.
Looks: sweet looking
Body : slim with small boobs but natural.
Cathbath : 9/10
BBBJ : 10/10 I almost cum
French : spoke the language though I didnt initiate much
FJ : shiok man. one of the rarest moment I cum so fast.
RTF: definitely before she goes home in a week 😬
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1