The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-03-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablodiablo View Post
However the best bonk was last night where clicked pretty well with this girl. Agreed to come over to my hotel for free after her shift and stayed till the afternoon. I still tipped her the next morning though as i felt bad that she called in late for work because of me. Sienzzz i didn't meet this one in the first few days.

For me, i think thailand would be awesome if you can speak the language.
Wow so lucky!

For me I'm the opposite of you!
I can speak a little of the language but don't have such an awesome experience like yours!

Quote:
On a side note, i am not sure if this is true but in my conversations with the girls.. the boss takes roughly half their cut... and her first time was sold for 30k baht. Quite pity... work so hard, only get 1500 baht per customer.
Thai girl's words just believe 50% can liao.
Old 13-03-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 12
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone headed to la belle?
http://www.labellebangkok.com/
Old 13-03-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
thanks for the replies seniors.

Well ends my trip to Bkk. I think Nataree remains the best place simply because they source mainly from chiang mai/ chiang rai... which is mainly suited for asian customer taste.

I tried a 6k one on the back bench. I know it is really high but was it worth it? Definitely yes.. she was 20, looked korean with flawless skin and massive natural pink tits. Very good attitude as well for someone who started less than 2 months. Looked a bit too young though. I think for this price you could probably get a super model at other joints but Nataree is where you can get the young fresh ones.

However the best bonk was last night where clicked pretty well with this girl. Agreed to come over to my hotel for free after her shift and stayed till the afternoon. I still tipped her the next morning though as i felt bad that she called in late for work because of me. Sienzzz i didn't meet this one in the first few days.

On a side note, i am not sure if this is true but in my conversations with the girls.. the boss takes roughly half their cut... and her first time was sold for 30k baht. Quite pity... work so hard, only get 1500 baht per customer.
How fresh can a girl working in a MP be? Don't you know 2 months is the default time they are taught to say during MP/Agogo/BeerBar school?

I believe 100% you say but only 33% of what everyone told you! 5555555555
Old 13-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
diablodiablo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think for Nataree it is sort of true. Simply because the girls who are new are seated at the back on a specific bench. Then there are the 3k+ ones who are newer and the more mileage ones seem to be closer to entrance and about 2.4k average.

Yea i was a bit shocked when the girl told me about half go to boss... so not sure if this is true. She told me Nataree a bit stricter than other joints where the sidelines are free to come and go. They boss not happy if they dont commit to a full shift.

The girl had decent english.. thats why haha. The rest can't speak much so bonk and leave. I am only 27 so might help as well. Some are new in Bangkok and are lonely after their shifts so try your luck XD .

Overall Nataree is good especially if you speak mandarin since you can communicate your needs to the papasan. i think his name was ah tong. Nice guy.

Dont bother with their other branch Alaina... the sidelines there fail in quantity. You go there to bonk their fishtanks (look decent, more choice than nataree) and enjoy higher class facility.
Old 13-03-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 18
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks for the replies seniors.

Well ends my trip to Bkk. I think Nataree remains the best place simply because they source mainly from chiang mai/ chiang rai... which is mainly suited for asian customer taste.

I tried a 6k one on the back bench. I know it is really high but was it worth it? Definitely yes.. she was 20, looked korean with flawless skin and massive natural pink tits. Very good attitude as well for someone who started less than 2 months. Looked a bit too young though. I think for this price you could probably get a super model at other joints but Nataree is where you can get the young fresh ones.

everything she say is true when u cant speak her language.
but everything become untrue when you can speak thai
Old 13-03-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How u know mainly from Chiang Mai/ Chiang Rai??

Quote:

If u believe in WL words.... pig will climb the tree. The girls always tell me, I very handsome n my cock is huge...
Old 13-03-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tocky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros be there during songkran period wanna meet up ? 12-15 apr
first 2 days wingman my bro with his thai gf most prob go route66 , 14 and 15 shd be single and available any bros be wanna meet up bring newbie me see look look
Old 13-03-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
How fresh can a girl working in a MP be? Don't you know 2 months is the default time they are taught to say during MP/Agogo/BeerBar school?

I believe 100% you say but only 33% of what everyone told you! 5555555555
I go Nataree they always tell me they work very long liao! Why they so honest with me
Old 14-03-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
I go Nataree they always tell me they work very long liao! Why they so honest with me
I am sure if they tell you they are virgins , they are also being honest!
Old 14-03-2014, 02:36 AM
Samster

hahahah. Out of the 4 times,

2600 one said she work for 1.5 years
2600 one said work for 1 year
6000 one said work for 2 month
3200 one said work 6 month

Unless you pay the same price ( for example all 2600), there should be some truth in it. Obviously lower mileage will cost more.

Go ask ah tong show you back bench 5555. That bench seems a bit wrong la... some look like only 13 and cost a bomb.

If you can pay that price should go to Alaina instead. The papasan called PK showed me their super model book. 5500 for ONE HOUR only. I passed cos the face not my type. The body looked awesome though.

Thats what one of the girls told me. Some are half chinese. I saw some Issan girls which the chiang mais one seem to like to make fun. Called them "dum dum" which i think means dark dark haha.
Old 14-03-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Obviously lower mileage will cost more.

ok we go deskar road I show you one LB very low milage coz charge only SGD50,000 per nite. Ching ching!

Bro point is all this is an illusion and made up. Bros in marketing will understand. You can create a market based on nothing or very little. From there , they will spew any crap you want to hear to move your baht away from you.

The argument for is as long as you're happy , doesn't matter how much you spend coz its not my money and Singaporeans are rich mah!

The argument against is you're spoiling market and with every short (1 week millionaire) visit . you're pushing the limits higher and higher.
Old 14-03-2014, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Yes, out there in the world of mongering, do exercise circumspection!
Old 14-03-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
ok we go deskar road I show you one LB very low milage coz charge only SGD50,000 per nite. Ching ching!

Bro point is all this is an illusion and made up. Bros in marketing will understand. You can create a market based on nothing or very little. From there , they will spew any crap you want to hear to move your baht away from you.

The argument for is as long as you're happy , doesn't matter how much you spend coz its not my money and Singaporeans are rich mah!

The argument against is you're spoiling market and with every short (1 week millionaire) visit . you're pushing the limits higher and higher.

Aiyo you go google nataree even the reviews written by farangs will know that there is a bench where Nataree stock their low mileage ones. If you go have a look you will see some not special look one, just young looking. 18 much higher chance low mileage than a 25 year old right. 5000 baht you know they won't be able to charge that rate forever. Simple supply and demand. The girl and joint know this so who want fresher one pay more lor. Not really spoiling the market unless you are paying 5000 baht for every girl you see.

The joint got many customer, i see many local thai cheong oso. come in their bmw and merc with drivers. Won't build reputation if keep "cheating" customer like that. Not saying they don't lie la but there is indeed a low mileage bench at nataree. Quite sure the regular bros to nataree will say the same thing.

Is it worth it? I think can try once at least la just to know the difference.

Worst case scenario, tight or not tight know already

btw, any bro got try poseidon? Are the models better than Nataree? I actually wanted to try before my flight but no energy after the girl came my hotel.
Old 14-03-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyo you go google nataree even the reviews written by farangs will know that there is a bench where Nataree stock their low mileage ones. If you go have a look you will see some not special look one, just young looking. 18 much higher chance low mileage than a 25 year old right. 5000 baht you know they won't be able to charge that rate forever. Simple supply and demand. The girl and joint know this so who want fresher one pay more lor. Not really spoiling the market unless you are paying 5000 baht for every girl you see.

The joint got many customer, i see many local thai cheong oso. come in their bmw and merc with drivers. Won't build reputation if keep "cheating" customer like that. Not saying they don't lie la but there is indeed a low mileage bench at nataree. Quite sure the regular bros to nataree will say the same thing.

Is it worth it? I think can try once at least la just to know the difference.

Worst case scenario, tight or not tight know already

btw, any bro got try poseidon? Are the models better than Nataree? I actually wanted to try before my flight but no energy after the girl came my hotel.
any certification? Got paper also can bluff mah

Its also an argument about price vs value. No winner in this so I shall crawl back under my rock after this post.
Old 14-03-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Unless you pay the same price ( for example all 2600), there should be some truth in it. Obviously lower mileage will cost more.
Let Prof Naemlo gives u a lesson. Chapter 1 of my sexlogy. In reality, a lot of highly educated men failed in Thai entertainment. Men choose to ignore the reality and live in his own fantasy.

This is brainless topic, a WL can work in a particular MP for 1 day but hell knows she might work in another MP for 10 yrs. A WL works for 2 months in a particular MP does not equate to her able to earn more. Looks plus body shape are the factors of $$$$ in entertainment.

100% of WL will never tell the truth to customer. They will want to paint a better pic. U will not hear this, I have worked 10 yrs since 16 n been bonked by men from 30 countries which include 16 yrs to 88 yrs old men... I sucked dicks ranging 3 inches to 18 inches. The best sex I had was an 18 inches black dick in my asshole.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1