The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-04-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
tianziii is a splendid one to beholdtianziii is a splendid one to beholdtianziii is a splendid one to beholdtianziii is a splendid one to beholdtianziii is a splendid one to beholdtianziii is a splendid one to beholdtianziii is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Thank you Bros Nonteerak and Sentsggirls for such prompt response and answered all queries! Will do more googling with these names/website given!

Old 13-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Help Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
1. All G clubs doesn't require membership...
Since you're so free maybe you can help to answer my recent PMs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andr3w81
Hi Bro,

Will be going bkk soon. Hope you can advise me where after service (FL, sauna, MP, kupo) which give meal receipt that is convincing so that I can claim from my company?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanHouten
Dear Bro,

I read your post with interest
http://sbf.today/showthr...70767&page=369

Do you know how much to pay for The Pimp? Like cover charge? Fee?

I am going there just to look see only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boon_5
Hi bro can tell me the app that u use to make or find thailand fre?
Thk
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru22b
Hi Tony, do u have any mamasan ctc for the abovementioned club? will be at Bkk on 15-17th with another fren and wanna ask if there's a package beside the 10k one as we can't finish that many bottles. Planning to go 1 nite only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antony97test
Hi TonyCheong,

Thinking of visiting a g-club.

Which one is better for english speaker who can't converse in Thai?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelovelove
Hello Big Bro,

I was active some years ago. Recently up the mountain. Now coming back for action.

Lost all contacts and need to start somewhere.

Really hope Big Bro can help me with some contacts of local and anything else.

Will remember your kindness. Thanks a million Big Bro.

BTW, I go Bangkok often. But wanna explore other nearby countries. Can help with Laos, Vietnam, Myanmar etc?

Can meet up to discuss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boon_5
Hi bro is there any drug that I can get in Thailand that make fall like having sex???
Old 13-04-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 16
Garbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find better

LOL, some of the PM sibei funny
Old 13-04-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
LOL, some of the PM sibei funny
That's why I also don't know how to answer.
Old 13-04-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Since you're so free maybe you can help to answer my recent PMs?
Quote:
That's why I also don't know how to answer.
Today at home whole day,lazy to go out and get wet. those questions I also don't know how to answer na.
Old 14-04-2014, 03:43 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Songkran 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Today at home whole day, lazy to go out and get wet. those questions I also don't know how to answer na.
Please go outdoors and use your water gun to "spray" puyings until you can see the shape of (.)(.) vividly.
Old 14-04-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
สุขสันต์วันสงกรานต์! Happy Songkran 2014!

สุขสันต์วันสงกรานต์! (suk san wan songkran) or Happy Songkran! The biggest holiday in the Thai calender started last Friday with many clubs organizing events. Nationwide its from 13 April (Sunday) until 15 April (Tuesday) but at Sin City Pattaya and Chonburi province of Thailand, they have their own Songkran called "Wan Lai" from 18 April to 19 April. A 3 kilometer long section of Beach Road will be closed off with many corporate sponsored entertainment which consists of stage performance and concerts. More on Pattaya's Songkran in another post.

Rest of the post here!
Old 14-04-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
สุขสันต์วันสงกรานต์! Happy Songkran 2014!

สุขสันต์วันสงกรานต์! Happy Songkran 2014 everyone! Crazy weekend and now going to recuperate before heading down to Pattaya this Thurs! If anyone heading to Pattaya it's best to go early in the morning on the day itself or else at least 1 day before hand. There is going to be one massive traffic jam as most Thais will also be heading to Pattaya for one last massive blowout!

Bangkok - The Songkran That Has Past
G-Club - The Songkran Tonight!
Pattaya - The Songkran That Is Yet To Be!

Maybe see some of you there! But if we don't meet then stay safe because very unfortunate that Songkran is also known as "The 7 Days of Danger" with 161 deaths & 1,640 injuries in the last 3 days (11 Apr to 13 Apr)!
Old 15-04-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Thai good girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
I also surprised they meet me alone first time, maybe when I talk on the phone to them, I speak thai with them, make them comfortable.

yes , brother she is from pak esan , I like esan ladies more compare to other area. Thailand have 77 province and 4 parts of area. I prefer esan ladies because mostly are yet to exposed to city life yet.

understand you now reside at changmai , you sure have more intresting exp to share , correct bro ?

when you free, pls share too.

so far, i have date girls from, lop buri, sakon nakon , prachin buri , roi-et ,
pattya. I have managed to pick-up some esan language from them and I think pasa esan is a very beautiful language.
so you ended up with esan girl.? i thought the idea was to pick up good bkk city girls.................lol.
Old 15-04-2014, 08:13 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzerothJr View Post
No more continuation of the story anymore? Awaiting for the exciting part.
Thanks.
to many stories, dunno when can write finish.

trying to sum it up bit by bit.

http://www.filedropper.com/img1933

Old 15-04-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Peanutbutt3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very big and nice breast.
Old 15-04-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Look like esan bargirl to me...................lol. They all the same-----dont kid yourself.

If you having fun -fine!
Old 16-04-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Doggy Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Many girls very scared of this position because always kena whack gow gow plus every 10 seconds can slap the ass!
Old 16-04-2014, 02:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
Re: Songkran 2014

Quote:
Please go outdoors and use your water gun to "spray" puyings until you can see the shape of (.)(.) vividly.
Received some bad news about a friend today.... she was riding her scooter in ChiangMai when an angmo splashed water onto her face which blinded her temporarily and as a result she crashed her scooter into a car at the junction. Sad day for her as her scooter is totalled and she sustained cuts and bruises all over her body...... but what infuriated her most was that the angmo guy who splashed water on her just stood by and laughed when she got into the accident without even offering any apology or assistance.
Old 16-04-2014, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Songkran 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
but what infuriated her most was that the angmo guy who splashed water on her just stood by and laughed when she got into the accident without even offering any apology or assistance.
That's was really a bad news. For me normally I will put on shades, I means not those 100bht shades, before I ride especially during songkran. And I'll slow down when the road is full of people splashing water.

But in this case the farang taking things for granted, knowing that nobody can get angry when being splash the water at, the farang taking advantage to aim at girls face.

Hope your friend a speedy recovery, as I myself also a rider and a resident of chiang mai.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1