The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
carfield21 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

any bro here in GZ 2molo... maybe we can meet up for coffee???
Old 28-06-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

After so many years making a trip back to GZ... i heard its changed alot.. so its kinda exciting to re explore the city
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 30-06-2014, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 20
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

No. 9 SPA

Is there HJ or no HJ if you take the massage that cost 358 and above ? if you don't know the "supervisor" they will most likely tell you massage at no. 9 SPA is proper massage. of cos this is far from the truth.

So we were there wondering which massage to choose.....thinking if there is HJ or not. My fren mentioned that he didn't get any happy ending few months back. So we asked for some other numbers given by some frens.

I also asked about the SPA package. it starts from 499RMB. i asked the girl in black she couldn't tell me shit as she is there just to sell member cards.

after we confirmed our girls with another girl in white, we were told that we have to take the SPA package that cost 499 + 10% tax. This SPA package does not include soaking in 'bath tub" although we were given a room that used to have bath tub and shower cubicle. Quite a big room on the 4th floor.

So the girl came in, quite tall. not bad looking i must say and figure quite good although boobs not very big . She was wearing like a one piece tennis dress with front zipper. She was also wearing a tight shorts underneath it.

She helped me to take off my top and shorts...and took a look at my semi erect cock and said "oh"..... haha

massage was not bad. i was actually expecting piano massage but it's definitely better. the way they strike up conversation and not shy when your cock is exposed definitely confirmed they are going to make you happy later. lol. I was expecting HDLY but she didn't do it.

while doin my legs (me on my back) she would purposely sit on my hands and let me feel her thighs. very smooth, make me steam a bit.

then she asked me to flip over. while massaging my front, she put a tower on top but purposely left my cock exposed. the she said ,"wow...it's hard what should i do ?" then she start masaging my cock.

then i immediately attack her boobs.....and unzipped the front of her dress. she asked me to take off her bra.....while i m attacking her boobs, she kept saying I have to give her tips later for taking off bra and letting me suck her nips. i was kinda of turn off but just say ok lah....whatever....just get on with it. then she lie beside me and let me hug her and suck her boobs...and she make the fake moans and lao gong lao gong...and then i put my hands in her shorts and started fingering her....asked her to take off her shorts but she say cannot. so just finger a bit....then grab her meaty ass....

her skin is real smooth.....withing minutes cannot tahan then cummed.

she put back her clothes on and wash up a bit....then came back continue massage. then she asked me go to the locker to take the money for the tips that i promised earlier for stripping her top. sibeh turn off....just gave excuses and didn't give her...siao...the massage about 550 include tax if still give her 100 it will be 650 total for a HJ. what an expensive HJ. she thought i newbie .....

anyway, on the massage menu, there is one item call No.9 SPA "Special Massage" 699RMB. anyone tried ? Asked the girl in black what is it about, she said have to try then know. KNN.
Old 30-06-2014, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
macca is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros.... I m in GZ from this tue to sat. Anyone there to go happening tgt ;-)
Old 30-06-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
decove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
No. 9 SPA

Is there HJ or no HJ if you take the massage that cost 358 and above ? if you don't know the "supervisor" they will most likely tell you massage at no. 9 SPA is proper massage. of cos this is far from the truth.

So we were there wondering which massage to choose.....thinking if there is HJ or not. My fren mentioned that he didn't get any happy ending few months back. So we asked for some other numbers given by some frens.

I also asked about the SPA package. it starts from 499RMB. i asked the girl in black she couldn't tell me shit as she is there just to sell member cards.

after we confirmed our girls with another girl in white, we were told that we have to take the SPA package that cost 499 + 10% tax. This SPA package does not include soaking in 'bath tub" although we were given a room that used to have bath tub and shower cubicle. Quite a big room on the 4th floor.

So the girl came in, quite tall. not bad looking i must say and figure quite good although boobs not very big . She was wearing like a one piece tennis dress with front zipper. She was also wearing a tight shorts underneath it.

She helped me to take off my top and shorts...and took a look at my semi erect cock and said "oh"..... haha

massage was not bad. i was actually expecting piano massage but it's definitely better. the way they strike up conversation and not shy when your cock is exposed definitely confirmed they are going to make you happy later. lol. I was expecting HDLY but she didn't do it.

while doin my legs (me on my back) she would purposely sit on my hands and let me feel her thighs. very smooth, make me steam a bit.

then she asked me to flip over. while massaging my front, she put a tower on top but purposely left my cock exposed. the she said ,"wow...it's hard what should i do ?" then she start masaging my cock.

then i immediately attack her boobs.....and unzipped the front of her dress. she asked me to take off her bra.....while i m attacking her boobs, she kept saying I have to give her tips later for taking off bra and letting me suck her nips. i was kinda of turn off but just say ok lah....whatever....just get on with it. then she lie beside me and let me hug her and suck her boobs...and she make the fake moans and lao gong lao gong...and then i put my hands in her shorts and started fingering her....asked her to take off her shorts but she say cannot. so just finger a bit....then grab her meaty ass....

her skin is real smooth.....withing minutes cannot tahan then cummed.

she put back her clothes on and wash up a bit....then came back continue massage. then she asked me go to the locker to take the money for the tips that i promised earlier for stripping her top. sibeh turn off....just gave excuses and didn't give her...siao...the massage about 550 include tax if still give her 100 it will be 650 total for a HJ. what an expensive HJ. she thought i newbie .....

anyway, on the massage menu, there is one item call No.9 SPA "Special Massage" 699RMB. anyone tried ? Asked the girl in black what is it about, she said have to try then know. KNN.

I had wanted to try No.9 SPA "Special Massage" when I was there this Jan 2014 but apparently it's fully booked. Not enough rooms. So took the 男性保健 which automatically includes HJ.

The 技师 whom did the 男性保健 massage on me says that she went thru the training to do No.9 Special Massage but it is too physically tiring on her so she gave up.

Lots of 暧昧 massage patterns done during this No.9 Special Spa as she show me what she learnt.

Nothing to shout about.
Old 30-06-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
No. 9 SPA

Right on bro.

Do Singaporean proud ! I like that
We pay on what's worth.....
Old 01-07-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 20
snowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond repute

Any nice hotel to intro?? Never go gz before, any nice bro can intro me hotel near to city area or places with shopping malls and night spot.

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain"
Everything has changed! Fuck that!

*NOTICE : Not available to exchange points.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowcap View Post
Any nice hotel to intro?? Never go gz before, any nice bro can intro me hotel near to city area or places with shopping malls and night spot.
http://www.jianguohotelgz.com/en-us/index.html

广州建国酒店 Five Star Chinese Hotel.

Very very near to GuangZhou East Railway Station, which means it is near subway and No.9 Spa. LOL

From Guangzhou East Railway can take highspeed train 90 mins to ChangPing/Shenzhen.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros,

Will be in Guangzhou this week. Wondering shd I go to HuiZhou( not much info), Changping( hearsay like a dead town), zhuhai ( abit far from GZ) for fun? Can some bros share their insights?
Old 01-07-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

snowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decove View Post
http://www.jianguohotelgz.com/en-us/index.html

广州建国酒店 Five Star Chinese Hotel.

Very very near to GuangZhou East Railway Station, which means it is near subway and No.9 Spa. LOL

From Guangzhou East Railway can take highspeed train 90 mins to ChangPing/Shenzhen.
Thanks bro!! Will check on the hotel!!

Old 02-07-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowcap View Post
Thanks bro!! Will check on the hotel!!
You're welcome. Btw, you can try booking it on Agoda as well. Maybe able to get a better deal than on the official website.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decove View Post
You're welcome. Btw, you can try booking it on Agoda as well. Maybe able to get a better deal than on the official website.
Will do bro!!! Thanks So much!!!

Old 08-07-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
spacy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just an update:

Dragon Pearl Hotel has closed down.

No. 9 SPA is still good.
If you take "Oil" massage on the 6th Floor than HJ is part of the package.

Have fun!
Old 08-07-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future

I usually stay at Sofitel when I'm in GZ... any gd massages with happy ending near the area?

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Old 08-07-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
Extreme999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyExtreme999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Guys,

Just sharing what I have tried last week in GZ.

1. Shui Bo Massage

This place is easy to find and to get to. Take Exit A from GangDing Station (metro Line 3) and its in the building that is attached to Exit A. If you walk out of the building theres a huge Massage Sign. Go in and take the elevator to the 8th Floor. Standard Spa procedures, take key, shower and go into waiting room. Mamasan will approach you and ask u what you want, I took Shuang Fei for 618 RMB.

I think because I never book (dunno who to book also) I got 2 older looking girls no. 39 n 30 (prolly early 30s). Service is very good.. 30 is very chatty and they will loosen you up with basic massage and then get you hard then 39 is straddling me and takes off her top letting me attack her boobs while 30 proceeds to jerk me off. Good technique so I came in no time. This is followed by a 4 hand massage with oil.. massage is really good too.

After about 40-50 mins massage lil bro is getting hard again. 30 and 39 get the hint and 39 straddles me again and off I go attacking her boobs while 30 goes for a more sensual and slow HJ.. so for 618 you get 2 shots and a 4 hand quality oil massage.

After that went out to relax and smoke in the lounge and Mamasan comes over to give me her name card, says that I can call and book next time. She also gives me a free pedicure voucher which I claimed immediately. Uncle is very experienced. This place is overall very enjoyable and you can easily spend the whole afternoon there. Theres a lot side services in the lounge - Foot massage, ear cleaning, pedicure, head massage etc etc..

2. Hai Xin (the Navy Place)
For bros who dont know this place, go to Chang Gang Stn and take exit C1 (i think or maybe C2) then just walk straight about 200m? you will see a Navy Hotel (lots of naval ships in the lobby). Go and take lift to 3rd floor (5th floor is veggie massage).

Yes this place is still going strong. But they more careful nowadays. I was lucky as I just walked in and I recognised the mamasan who serviced me the last time. She says next time better to call and reserve and proceeds to give me her number (bros can message me for ctc if you want). Price now is 420 for FS and you get a free buffet (food quality is so so only).

Wanted to try 88 but not around so I got assigned 39. Decent looks and figure with a nice rack (34C maybe). Very good GFE feeling lots of hugging and kissing. Then she goes and gets her gear and comes back with warm water! Woo Hooo super shiok warm BBBJ. Then its the usual cap on and piak piak piak followed by you know what. Its all over within 30 mins and I go down and have a meal.. 39 says that next time can have Shuang Fei for 700!! Will try that next time.

Thats it. Hope you guys enjoy and post your reviews so we can see which numbers are good!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1