The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2009, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bebexxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

i missed sharon, wondering if she will be back too.. she's one very sexy MILF
Old 08-04-2009, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

bebexxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

i missed sharon, wondering if she will be back too.. she's one very sexy MILF she really gives one very good bonk.. :P
Old 08-04-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugenpowers View Post
Ohhh really....! I 'll go check her out this week hehe
Tks bro!
are you referring to miki1 ?

perhaps you can help me ask her whether she remember kent32......send my regards to her......i no money to visit her now..and she change her hp number too i cannot contact her lor
Old 08-04-2009, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Further update on PRC GL150 gals that I have tried...

Mei Na 1608 Classy Sexy KTV Looker with ok service but no frenching

Jelly 2060 One of the more pretty, attractive, young PRC gals in GL but service is very average

Le Le WH06 Good service gal and good recommendation by Cummon, lookwise she is ok but nothing to scream home about.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
olympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterolympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

JOANNE

Went to willie's place; Joanne's homebase on monday. She was back fm her month break & look fresh & horny. Had 1 guy ahead of me & so waited patiently for my turn. While waiting, saw san san & decided to bonk her very soon..

After 20mins, went to the 2nd floor room 26. 1st time I have been to willie's place & the room was real cosy with lots of mirrors that great views when u are having sex with the gals. Normally, I would patronise molek 9, 13 or L16 6/6A..In addition, I must add that willie is one of the most friendly okt that I have come across

TCSS a bit as have not seen her for a while . Action started in shower..we had great body to body contact..pasionate frenching, my hands were all over her body ; boobs & ass & vice versa. She gave me a few blow job. Her skill has surely improved as my little brudder was all harden & ready for action.

Once on the bed, everything happened so fast & furious that it is surely not for those with cardic respiratory dignosed. That's why I stick with my regulars cos they know sextify me & vice versa. We continue to engage in wet, passionate frenching..slowly, she moved down to attack my nipple when, simultaneously, she was doing her famous HJ on me. Shiok!! I m not lying idle too as I m busy fingering her too. OMG! She's wet already. I need to savour one of the best set of oyster in GLand. We transit into 69 effortlessly, wow!! I was slurping away on her pussy while she worked feverously on my erection with both deep throated bbbj, tougue flicking on my dick head coupled with HJ. My tongue lashing on her love hole jus got more & more intense with every passing minute. We are having a mini competition to see who will cum 1st..thank God, I won.

We frenched a bit after that & I need to fuck..my dick's on fire. What's going to happen next was one of my best love making experience I ever had in GLand with a WL. We fucked for the next 30mins..non stop. I m not bullshitting but it jus happened. The most mind boggling , spell binding & awesome sexual that I can ever experienced. Started with slow short thrust & with more intensity as we got in the groove. She was pleading me to go harder on her & I had to obliged..rite. Cowgirl, doggie, missionary etc etc..we tried almost every conceivable sex position that I could think of. After 20mins, she came. She was grabbing my hands tightly & I could feel her vaginal wall gripping firmly on my penis. Holy shit!! That's not going to stop me from continuing to bonk her. I jus switched thrusting to turbo for the nxt 10mins. Finally, I released loads of semen into her swollen pussy. I continue to pump her until every single drop of my cum left my system. I french her one last time & collapsed on her. What else can I say, I wish I could fuck her like that every other day. Awesome. I should be returning to fuck her very soon.

Cheers,
Olympia2soon
Old 09-04-2009, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mugenpowers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session few days back with Kiko from 2033, damn, her service still as good as before......made me wanna cum when she raba raba me the first 10mins so told her slow and steady har...hehehe... However, she look a little older now but still one of the best BONKs....
Old 09-04-2009, 11:18 AM
Samster

Wow, u even got miki number ah....
Sure, will send her ur regards when i bonk her, hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by junming View Post
are you referring to miki1 ?

perhaps you can help me ask her whether she remember kent32......send my regards to her......i no money to visit her now..and she change her hp number too i cannot contact her lor
Old 09-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster

Dar Dar sounds familiar, think i bonk her b4......remb she is not as fair as miki is...but i can't remb liaoz too long ago. Maybe she changed? I prefer "bai bai" de..... hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao_zhu View Post
If you wan big boobs and soft with natural, maybe u can try Dar Dar from 1612
Old 09-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
The pretty PRC newbie!

L2831A has two PRC newbies. One is Michelle and the other is Yoyo. I was told to try the latter first although the former is slimmer and slightly prettier. Yoyo looks young and can easily pass off as a teenager if she wears those girlish apparels. Michelle is a true blue newbie in this line and has been taking half day leave often since her arrival 3-4 days ago as she is not used to being bonked by so many men within one day. Yoyo is only a newbie in GL but not in this profession. She has ever worked in Jakarta and China before. I also heard L2831A has another SYT arriving next month. It looks like L2831A is gonna be dominated by PRC lasses. BTW, the other Yoyo has already returned to China for good.

Work Name - Yoyo
Age - 24 years of age
Origin - Hunan, PRC
House - L2831A
Ex-Profession - KTV hostess
Other info - Only 5 days into this line in GL & has already established a small group of followers

Look - 7.6/10

Yoyo is definitely above-average in the look department. She resembles the young Fung Bo Bo (HK artist from yesteryear). She is youngish looking and possesses sharp facial features.

Bod - 6.8/10

She has some baby fats around her waistline but not really unsightly. She needs to trim down in order to enhance her attractiveness. It is not obvious when she put on clothes. She is fair and stands at about 1.6 m tall.

Tits - 7/10

She has B-cup assets. Her nipples were quite sensitive to my touch and licking. they rose to the occasion rapidly.

Shower - Unrated

No sexual action. Merely a thorough wash.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

I can tell she put in effort in this department. She therefore justified the score although I dont enjoy this kinda fore-play. Some clients may like it. Hence, try her and see if you like it. She also lubricated my back & front with some kind of lotion and gave me a boobs massage from back to front.

French - 7.5/10

Great! Very accomodating and passionate.

AR - 6.8/10

There are room for improvement. But at least she put in effort.

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Not bad! She initially gave me half-length BBBJ and eventually gave me a deep-throated BBBJ. Very sensual and moist. However, she has not reached the level of gals like Chilli (retired), Joanne, AC, Juventus and Crystal in this department.

FJ - 7.5/10

I guess she is the only PRC gal who used branded condom like Durex and Okamoto 003. Great ... I dont need to bring my personal one if I need to RTF on her in the future. We adopted several sex positions - Gal on top, doggie, scissors, frontal entry while she set on the chair with her legs spreaded widely and missionary.

Attitude - 8/10

She is a friendly, chatty and accomodative gal. If she continues to improve and slim down a little, I am sure she will be as popular as Ava if not better.

RTF - Likely ...

Have an enjoyable Easter bonkin'

Max

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-04-2009, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
jchboy is one of the Best!jchboy is one of the Best!jchboy is one of the Best!

RTF bao-er agan yesterday. Service just as good as always, but next target gonna change. Maybe san san. After all, thats the point of visiting WLs
Old 10-04-2009, 06:26 PM
Samster

sircumalot83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading Bao Er's reviews from many brothers, I decided to try her myself. I went to L24H13 and asked for her. In the room she took off my clothes and we went to take a shower. She washed my dick and arsehole and was going to give me a bbbj in shower but I declined. Then we moved to the bed and she asked me to lie face down. She started by giving me a brief shoulder massage and then use her lovely boobs to massage my back. Then she spread my legs and attacked my arsehole with her tongue. She turned me over and sucked my nipples and stroked my dick at the same time. Next she gave me an excellent and I almost came. I couldn't wait any longer and asked her to be on top. After 10 minutes I shot my load inside her, so shiok!

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 7/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Overall 7.5/10

RTF: definitely, for $100 what more could you want?
Old 10-04-2009, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
olympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterolympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I jus gotten deducted 2 points from my FR abt Joanne & it's comment states 'rubbish' could the bro who zapped me kindly let me know why it's rubbish in your opinion. Anyway, I m not exactly overly concern abt pple zapping me but I jus can't comprehen the action when I m doing my best to try to write a FR as vividly & passionate as what's goes on behind closed door. Notwithstanding, I will continue to contribute my FR in the most passionate manner as possible. Cheers Olympia2soon
Old 11-04-2009, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
-Potato- is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sircumalot83 View Post
After reading Bao Er's reviews from many brothers, I decided to try her myself. I l?
hi,bao er is msian or china?
thnaks
Old 12-04-2009, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
fastfashion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Bao er is from PRC, china.
Happy bonking, cheers.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 22
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by olympia2soon View Post
JOANNE

Went to willie's place; Joanne's homebase on monday. She was back fm her month break & look fresh & horny. ........ While waiting, saw san san & decided to bonk her very soon..

.....Olympia2soon
I too rtf joanne after missing her for so long. but it could be just fresh return from holiday, she had a very relaxed attitute, skipped a lot of the hard core stuff but spent more time with GFE with me. we frenched like long lost gf bf and i let her enjoy my tongue on her nice clit. Before long, i was already humping her....anyway, there is a fr on her so cut it short. She is still worth the 150, though the competition from PRC is very hot now. San san is not bad too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1